End Times and Current Events
March 19, 2024, 06:22:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Just pure evil...

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just pure evil...  (Read 26484 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: November 22, 2013, 11:30:21 am »

it was kind of funny, especially the part where everyone cheered Rodman   Cheesy

why did you put it in the just pure evil?
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Kilika
« Reply #181 on: November 22, 2013, 12:34:49 pm »

Why pure evil? Come on, we're talking Rodman and the leader of North Korea! HELLO! Evil alert!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 22, 2013, 02:31:01 pm »

it was kind of funny, especially the part where everyone cheered Rodman   Cheesy

why did you put it in the just pure evil?

The one where Mike Tyson "returned" the ear to Evander Holyfield he bit off back in that 1997 boxing match? Back then, I remember a lot of people were pretty horrified about it. Now? It seems like what people found disgusting and horrific back then are laughing about it in our present day.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 02:32:32 pm by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 27, 2013, 02:02:53 pm »

‘The music never stopped’: Tucson cops describe hell house where three girls endured relentless noise and only one meal a day

Cops say stepdad Fernando Richter and mom Sophia Richter held the malnourished girls, aged 12, 13, and 17, in deplorable conditions. Bail was set for their mother and stepfather at $75,000 and $100,000 respectively. Neither entered pleas. The malnourished girls told police they hadn’t bathed in up to six months.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/arizona-couple-allegedly-held-girls-captive-years-court-article-1.1531009#ixzz2lsVo268t

These stories are popping up quite a bit lately...
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 27, 2013, 09:08:49 pm »

‘The music never stopped’: Tucson cops describe hell house where three girls endured relentless noise and only one meal a day

Cops say stepdad Fernando Richter and mom Sophia Richter held the malnourished girls, aged 12, 13, and 17, in deplorable conditions. Bail was set for their mother and stepfather at $75,000 and $100,000 respectively. Neither entered pleas. The malnourished girls told police they hadn’t bathed in up to six months.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/arizona-couple-allegedly-held-girls-captive-years-court-article-1.1531009#ixzz2lsVo268t

These stories are popping up quite a bit lately...

Yeah, I noticed that too.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 03, 2013, 05:29:14 am »

Son, 20, Beat Father, 54, During Argument Over Macaroni And Cheese

A family argument over boxed macaroni and cheese resulted in the arrest of a 20-year-old South Carolina man who is jailed for allegedly battering his father, police report.

Brian Rossi, 54, told sheriff’s deputies that he was “trying to make some macaroni and cheese for dinner” yesterday when he “discovered that there was only pasta and no more cheese packets” in the box.

After throwing out the pasta, Rossi told his son Alex to “stop using all of the cheese packets,” according to a Spartanburg County Sheriff’s Office report.

After exchanging a few words with his father, Alex “ran after him and began to punch him in the face and head.” The younger Rossi “eventually took Brian to the ground and continued to hit him.”

When deputies arrived at the pair’s home, “Brian had a fresh laceration beneath his left eye with bruising and swelling.” During questioning, Alex reported that he and his father “were arguing over macaroni and cheese,” adding that he “did punch Brian in the face, but that Brian also punched him in the face.”

Pictured at left, Alex, who had no visible injuries, was arrested for misdemeanor assault and battery and booked into the county jail, where he is being held in lieu of $1097 bond.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/father-assaulted-over-macaroni-and-cheese-345671
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 03, 2013, 09:29:57 am »

Don't think he had respect for his father to begin with - and this "reason" became the "boiling point" for him.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 04, 2013, 01:34:39 pm »

Man Moves Into Home While Family Is Away And Claims He Now Owns It

Imagine going out of town to visit a dying relative only to come home and find a complete stranger living in your house; and worse, that stranger now says he legally owns that house.

WLWT-TV reported that Robert Carr moved into a house, changed the locks, and emptied the house.

Carr says he is able to claim the property through something called a “quiet title.” He says the family abandoned the house and gave up their rights.

Carr wants to keep the home and not have to pay a penny.

“What he’s looking for is full title and ownership of the home,” Alison Warner, the family’s attorney, told WLWT. “He’s in their home. They don’t know when he’s there. He can be there now.”

The family has charged Carr with breaking and entering but he is even fighting that charge.

A quiet title action lawsuit brought in a court over property disputes. It is used to establish who legally owns a property.

The FBI has been informed about this case.

“They’ll come together as groups to receive training, how to conduct some of these schemes from a financial standpoint, to understand what they consider the common law and how they can use that common law for their sovereign purposes,” Special Agent in Charge Kevin Cornelius told WLWT. “I’m not familiar with any cases where it’s held up in court. I think that it holds up the process of the court’s decision.”

The family in this case has called this ordeal a nightmare.

“It’s really been hard,” the homeowner told the station.

http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2013/12/02/man-moves-into-home-while-family-is-away-and-claims-he-now-owns-it/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 04, 2013, 01:37:11 pm »

Man Moves Into Home While Family Is Away And Claims He Now Owns It

Imagine going out of town to visit a dying relative only to come home and find a complete stranger living in your house; and worse, that stranger now says he legally owns that house.

WLWT-TV reported that Robert Carr moved into a house, changed the locks, and emptied the house.

Carr says he is able to claim the property through something called a “quiet title.” He says the family abandoned the house and gave up their rights.

Carr wants to keep the home and not have to pay a penny.

“What he’s looking for is full title and ownership of the home,” Alison Warner, the family’s attorney, told WLWT. “He’s in their home. They don’t know when he’s there. He can be there now.”

The family has charged Carr with breaking and entering but he is even fighting that charge.

A quiet title action lawsuit brought in a court over property disputes. It is used to establish who legally owns a property.

The FBI has been informed about this case.

“They’ll come together as groups to receive training, how to conduct some of these schemes from a financial standpoint, to understand what they consider the common law and how they can use that common law for their sovereign purposes,” Special Agent in Charge Kevin Cornelius told WLWT. “I’m not familiar with any cases where it’s held up in court. I think that it holds up the process of the court’s decision.”

The family in this case has called this ordeal a nightmare.

“It’s really been hard,” the homeowner told the station.

http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2013/12/02/man-moves-into-home-while-family-is-away-and-claims-he-now-owns-it/

A US man is facing criminal charges after breaking into houses, changing the locks and filing legal paperwork claiming the houses were abandoned.

Over a dozen cases have been linked to Robert Carr, who discovered lodged up to seven “quiet title” claims in one day.

"I have a team of people who go out and I say make sure the house is empty. If it's empty, change the locks," Carr told Ohio news station WLWT.

One Springdale, Ohio, family discovered Carr had broken into their home, changed the locks and emptied the house of their possessions while they were interstate caring for a dying relative.

"When you abandon something you forfeit all your rights and title to it and title is not a piece of paper, title is when you grab it and say mine," Carr told WLWT.

Ohio real estate attorney John Yonas believes Robert Carr has no claim to any of the houses he acquired in this manner, as there will be no way for him to demonstrate he has occupied the properties exclusively and continuously for 21-years - as set out in Ohio's quiet title legislation.

Carr has been charged with breaking and entering and theft across two police districts. He is currently being held on over US$40,000 (AU$44,121) bond.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2013/12/04/16/55/finders-keepers-home-thief-charged

Just wow...
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #189 on: December 04, 2013, 01:42:24 pm »

Some people!  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 27, 2013, 08:57:55 am »

Couple Awarded $50 Million in ‘Wrongful Birth’ Suit After Son Born With Disabilities

A jury has awarded $50 million to a Washington couple who filed a wrongful birth suit after their son was born with mental and physical disabilities.

Brock and Rhea Wuth, both school teachers, had been advised that they had a 50-50 chance of conceiving a child with a genetic defect. They sought genetic counseling in the matter as Brock’s cousin was born with a chromosomal disorder.

After Rhea became pregnant, Valley Medical Center in Renton sent tests to LabCorp in North Carolina to determine whether the child had any abnormalities. As the tests came back normal, the family was assured that the baby was fine.

However, when Rhea gave birth in July 2008, it was discovered that the infant had “unbalanced chromosomal translocation.” The Wuths then filed suit against Valley Medical Center and LabCorp in 2010, advising that had they known that the child—a boy, who they named Oliver—had defects, they would have sought an abortion.

According to the Times-News, attorney Todd Gardner cited the birth of the baby and the care that he now requires—likely for the rest of his life—as damages that required compensation. He asserted that Valley Medical Center had failed to inform LabCorp of all of the pertinent information, including that Brock Wuth carried a genetic abnormality from his family history. Gardner also blamed LabCorp for not following up with the Medical Center when it did not provide details on where to look for the possible defect.

“Valley messed it up at the beginning; Lab Corp. should have got it. They both failed,” he told local television station KOMO. “You have a disaster.”

Earlier this month, a jury selected by the King County Superior Court agreed with Gardner and the Wuths, and awarded the Wuth’s $50 million—$25 million to the couple and $25 million to Oliver.

Valley Medical Center then issued a statement apologizing for the “tragedy” that had occurred.

“We are very sorry for the tragedy the Wuth family has suffered,” it wrote. “We continue to believe that the Valley Medical Center staff members acted appropriately.”

LabCorp said that it is considering an appeal.

“We believe the facts and the law do not support the verdict,” the company stated. “LabCorp acted properly and diligently in performing the test that was ordered by the physician. We will consider all available options, including post-trial motions and appeal, if necessary.”

But some are expressing sadness over the wrongful birth suit being filed in the first place and the impact that it could one day have on the child.

“I was given the test, not to be able to abort, but to prepare if there was disability,” one commenter named Joan wrote. “My tests also were fine and I gave birth to a very sick little boy. I still love him no matter what. He’s 17 now and the light of my life regardless of disability.”

“Rejection by the ones who are supposed to love you above all others is a terrible thing to live with, and baby Oliver will continue to sense it as he grows older,” another named Judy stated. “These parents need the Lord, and I’m putting baby Oliver on my permanent prayer list. I predict he’ll do great things for the Lord one day.”

Oliver is now 5 1/2. He is obtaining special education as he speaks few words and is not yet able to climb the stairs or run.

http://christiannews.net/2013/12/27/couple-awarded-50-million-in-wrongful-birth-suit-after-son-born-with-disabilities/
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 30, 2013, 08:52:55 am »

Personally, one of my personal research projects is studying on the harmful effects of CCM/"Christian" Rock - not trying to say that rock music had a direct effect on what she did, but nonetheless she's 35(therefore being in the Millenial generation), and from what I've been reading and hearing, rock music has a big affect on people's discerning from right and wrong.

Again, not saying this itself has had a direct affect, but nonetheless you're seeing a lot of these news stories being reported nowdays partially b/c of the reaping of what has been put out since the 1950's(which now has infiltrated the modern-day church system). This is why it vexes me quite a bit when I see pastors and church leadership standing down on these deceptions and letting them into their church walls(ie-one pastor said we would be "discriminating" against the youth if we don't allow it).

Anyhow, wanted to throw this out there...

http://news.yahoo.com/mother-arrested-christmas-day-killing-teen-daughter-004739841--abc-news-topstories.html
Mother Arrested in Christmas Day Killing of Teen Daughter
12/30/13

Police have arrested the mother of a teen girl who was found murdered on Christmas Day.

According to the Casa Grande, Ariz., Police Department, Connie Villa, 35, allegedly attempted to kill all of four her children and her ex-husband Adam Villa on Dec. 25.

She has been charged with first-degree murder for the death of her daughter, 13-year-old Aniarael Macias, who was found dead in the family apartment bathroom.

Police said they believe that Villa called her ex-husband to come over on Christmas Day so that she could kill him. After he arrived, she allegedly stabbed him repeatedly in the torso, police said. Adam Villa was able to escape and call the police as he drove himself to the hospital.

When police arrived at Villa's apartment, they forced open the door and found her holding a knife to her chest with apparent self-inflicted stab wounds on her torso.

Villa's three younger children, ages 3, 5, and 8, were also found without any stab wounds. Macias' body was found in the bathroom, but she had no visible injuries, Casa Grande Police Department spokesman Thomas Anderson said.

After the younger children were taken to the hospital, trace amounts of opiates were found in their system. Police say they suspect Villa was trying to poison her children.

An autopsy conducted on Anariel on Saturday was inconclusive.

"We are anxiously awaiting the results of the toxicology report to determine that [cause of death]," Anderson said. "Evidence found on scene and interviews of the children give us cause to believe Aniarael was also given some type of prescription narcotic drug."

Connie Villa and Adam Villa were treated at two different hospitals and Adam Villa remained hospitalized today in stable condition. Although Adam Villa is the father of Connie Villa's three younger children, he is not the biological father of Aniarael Macias.

According to police, Aniarael's biological father has been working with investigators since the incident occurred.

Connie Villa was taken into custody by police this morning after she was released from the hospital.

In addition to the first degree murder charge, she faces four charges of attempted murder for allegedly trying to kill Adam Villa and her three younger children. The investigation is ongoing and Villa could face additional charges.

Her three younger children are under the care of Adam Villa's family, while he remains in the hospital, police said.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 01, 2014, 05:40:46 am »

Man Asks For $1,200 Ransom After Finding Dog

A north suburban man looking to make a quick buck attempted to try to get ransom for a dog he found from the animal’s owner, Pioneer Press is reporting.

Joseph Jando, 27, of Morton Grove, was charged Dec. 13 with intimidation and a parole violation after he allegedly contacted the owners listed on a stray dog’s tag and demanded $1,200 in exchange for the animal’s safe return.

The family called police when Jando allegedly threatened to kill the dog. A Morton Grove detective then impersonated the owner and arrived at the rendezvous place to make the exchange.

Police say Jando was apprehended in the 7300 block of Davis Street after again demanding money and threatening the dog’s safety.

Jando was reportedly on parole for a prior offense and was transported to Cook County Jail upon being charged.

The dog was returned home safely.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/12/30/cops-man-asks-for-1200-ransom-after-finding-dog/

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: March 19, 2014, 05:28:09 am »

Group Funding Abortions for Poor Women Offers Coat Hanger Pendant for Donors

The coat hanger is supposed to be a symbol for abortion activists who oppose making abortions illegal because they falsely claim women will die from illegal abortions in massive numbers. Apparently, the coat hanger is just a symbol for a love affair with abortion.

coathangerThe D.C. Abortion Fund, a group that rises funds for women to have abortions but provides no money to support pregnant women who seek adoptions or carry their pregnancy to term, is giving out a coat hanger pendant to donors. The organization pays for women from Maryland, Virginia and Washington D.C. to have abortions.

National Review noticed the pendant as an award for abortion fund donors:

DCAF states that they hope to make “’choice’ a reality because we believe that a woman’s right to health care should not depend on her wallet.” They offer grants to low-income women on a confidential basis. The coat hanger seems to be a part of their logo, as it is also prominently featured on the main banner of their website.

This coat hanger pendant had previously been offered to donors in December 2009 as a sort of holiday special.

LifeNews blogger Ryan Bomberger recently took pro-abortion activists to task for misleading the public about illegal abortions.

But wait, Planned Parenthood declared back in 1959 that (gasp): “Abortion is no longer a dangerous procedure…90% of all illegal abortions are presently being done by physicians.” In fact, Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s own Medical Director, Dr. Mary Calderone, clarified her remarks by saying these illegal abortions were “being done well by physicians.”

Planned Parenthood apparently forgot their own 1959 presentation to the American Public Health Association where Dr. Calderone also opined: “In 1957, there were only 260 deaths in the whole country attributed to abortions of any kind…Call them what you will abortionists or anything else [I’ll call them seedy millionaire butchers], they are still physicians. They must do a pretty good job if the death rate is as low as it is.” 1957 people. Nineteen…fifty…seven

http://www.lifenews.com/2014/03/18/group-funding-abortions-for-women-offers-coat-hanger-pendant-for-donors/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 17, 2014, 07:13:13 am »

Portland plans reservoir flush after teen cited

PORTLAND, Ore. (April 17, 2014)- Call it the Big Flush 2, and this time the sequel promises to be much bigger than the original.

Portland officials said Wednesday they are flushing away millions of gallons of treated water for the second time in less than three years because someone urinated into a city reservoir.

In June 2011, the city drained a 7.5 million-gallon reservoir at Mount Tabor in southeast Portland. This time, 38 million gallons from a different reservoir at the same location will be discarded after a 19-year-old was videotaped in the act.

"The basic commandment of the Water Bureau is to provide clean, cold and constant water to its customers," bureau administrator David Shaff said Wednesday. "And the premise behind that is we don't have pee in it."

The open reservoirs hold water that has already been treated and goes directly into mains for distribution to customers.

The urine poses little risk — animals routinely deposit waste without creating a public health crisis — but Shaff said he doesn't want to serve water that was deliberately tainted.

"There is at least a perceived difference from my perspective," Shaff said. "I could be wrong on that, but the reality is our customers don't anticipate drinking water that's been contaminated by some yahoo who decided to pee into a reservoir."

Water-quality test samples have been taken from the reservoir, with the results due Thursday. The water will be drained into the sewage system, eventually reaching a treatment plant before it's dumped into the Columbia River.

In the meantime, Shaff said the city has plenty of water to meet demand.

"It's easy to replace those 38 million gallons of water," Shaff said. "We're not in the arid Southwest. We're not in drought-stricken parts of Texas or Oklahoma."

The incident occurred shortly after 1 a.m., when Water Bureau security personnel noticed three men on camera at Mount Tabor Reservoir No. 5. One was seen on video urinating through an iron fence, officials said. Minutes later, two other young men attempted to scale the fence.

The three men, whose names have not been released, were cited for trespassing and excluded from Mount Tabor Park. A 19-year-old was cited for public urination.

The Multnomah County District Attorney's Office will decide whether to pursue criminal charges.

The kidney-shaped reservoir built in 1911 is drained for cleaning each spring and fall. The spring draining was done about three weeks ago, the Water Bureau said.

The reservoir is one of five the city is in the process of replacing with underground storage to comply with federal regulations.

Floy Jones, co-founder of the group Friends of the Reservoirs, criticized the decision to drain the reservoir, saying there's no evidence any urine reached the water and it wouldn't harm anyone if it did.

"It's extremely wasteful," she said.

The man who urinated into Portland's water supply in June 2011 eventually pleaded guilty to misuse of a reservoir and was sentenced to community service.

- See more at: http://www.onenewsnow.com/ap/united-states/portland-plans-reservoir-flush-after-teen-cited#.U0_EPlehFyI

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: April 22, 2014, 11:31:38 am »

103-Year-Old Woman Robbed by Man Posing as Meals on Wheels Worker

Police are looking for a man who pretended to be a Meals on Wheels employee and robbed a 103-year-old woman at her Upper West Side home.

The suspect somehow got past the lobby of the woman's West 94th Street apartment building and ended up at her door, on the 14th floor.

He posed as the worker and talked his way into her apartment, according to the Daily News.

He asked to use her restroom, and then took $250, according to the News.

Her 76-year-old son, Peter Rudko, said his mother is "pretty shaken up."

An 87-year-old neighbor told the News that the victim "is very strong. And very tough."

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Meals-on-Wheels-Robber-103-Year-Old-Woman-256171711.html
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 30, 2014, 04:07:27 pm »

Video shows teaching assistants allegedly beating special needs students

Two teaching assistants were caught on camera allegedly beating special needs students in Atlanta.

The video shows them allegedly slapping and choking the students. At one point one of the students falls off a chair.

The woman who taped this says she thought something was wrong in the classroom, so she set up a hidden camera.

The Atlanta Public School District says it removed both assistants from the classroom after seeing the video.

One of the women was arrested and charged with battery and child cruelty.

The other faces a disciplinary hearing.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/25379843/video-shows-teaching-assistants-allegedly-beating-special-needs-students#ixzz30PEoMTbL

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 04, 2014, 05:05:42 am »

Teen Murders Newborn Out of Fear of Losing Boyfriend as Baby Resembled Ex

It would have been ok if she had an abortion though...

An Illinois teenager is facing first-degree murder charges after she allegedly suffocated her newborn son out of fear that her boyfriend would leave her because the child resembled her ex.

Ana Rosa Mora, 18, of Chicago is accused of placing her baby in a plastic Walmart bag following birth on April 19th and leaving him outside to die. A construction worker located the child hours later, but the baby was already deceased.

Mora then returned to school at Kelvyn Park High School, where staff members recognized that she had given birth. The student then pulled out her iPad, where she began showing pictures of a baby girl to staff.

Mora also asked about a dead baby that was discovered near her home, and asked whether police might be able to locate the mother. An on-campus police officer soon approached and congratulated Mora, asking the teen how old her baby was.

After one of the staff members heard Mora claim that the child was six months old, knowing that she had given birth just recently, she later expressed concern to the officer. The officer then phoned a detective, and days later, Mora was arrested.

While she initially denied that the infant found near her home was her baby, she later admitted that she feared her boyfriend would break up with her because the baby looked like her ex, and would realize that she fathered the child with another man.

The medical examiner confirmed that the newborn was born alive, but died of asphyxiation.

Mora is currently being held on $500,000 bail. She was set to graduate high school in a few weeks and attend college in the fall.

As previously reported, a Pennsylvania woman was recently sentenced to life behind bars without the possibility of parole after being found guilty of intentionally killing her newborn son.

Amanda Hein, then 26, had accompanied three male acquaintances to Starters Pub in Bethlehem last August to watch a pay-per-view wresting match. During the event, the woman began to complain of back pain and discomfort, and excused herself to go to the restroom.

The men with her stated that she was gone for “an extended period of time,” and reports outline that she ignored texts asking her what was wrong.

Hein is believed to have delivered in a stall in the women’s restroom and then wrapped the boy in a plastic garbage bag that she found nearby. She then placed the bag inside of the toilet tank and walked away.

Pennsylvania and Illinois are among a number of states with Safe Haven laws, allowing women to drop off their baby at a hospital with no questions asked in order to avoid criminal charges.

http://christiannews.net/2014/05/02/teen-murders-newborn-out-of-fear-of-losing-boyfriend-as-baby-resembled-ex/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 21, 2014, 04:46:54 am »

Good Samaritan Robbed After Trying To Help Stranded Motorists

This may be a case of no good deed going unpunished.

A young motorist pulled over to the side of the road, after seeing a few people in a jam. After pulling over though, he found himself to be the one in big trouble.

The incident happened in broad daylight in the middle of the afternoon along Greenbrier Road in Wharton Township, Fayette County. The victim was a man in his early 20s.

“He was driving along, he noticed a truck along the side of the road with the hood up,” said State Police Tpr. Stefanie Plume. “He stopped to see if the gentlemen needed help or not.”

However, the Good Samaritan found he stopped to help the wrong people.

“It was at that point the two gentlemen basically robbed him,” Plume said. “They assaulted him.”

Leaving the victim in the dust, the once disabled pick up roared down Greenbrier Road, headed to Ohiopyle. It was a strong arm setup.

State Police are looking for an older model Ford Ranger pickup, red in color with rear passenger fender rust.

The suspects are two white males, both 5 feet 9 inches tall – one about 130 pounds, the other around 230 pounds. The smaller one had on blue jeans and a black T-shirt. The bigger one was wearing khaki shorts and a red sleeveless shirt.

And while it’s hard to fault the victim for trying to help, Troopers say nowadays, you can’t be too careful.

“You never know,” said Plume. “Better to be safe than sorry. Call 911 and let authorities deal with it.”

video: http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/05/19/good-samaritan-robbed-after-trying-to-help-stranded-motorists/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 26, 2014, 07:19:25 pm »

Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Video: Woman Violently Beaten As Toddler Tries To Intervene

A fast-food worker in full uniform viciously attacked a young mother in front of the victim’s two-year-old son and the entire attack was caught on tape.

The attack happened Tuesday in the city of Salem, New Jersey and video of the assault was later posted on Facebook.

The suspect has been identified by the Salem City Police Department as 25-year-old Latia Harris. When apprehended, Salem City Police Chief John Pelura, III says Harris faces charges of aggravated assault and two counts of terroristic threats

In the video, a woman wearing a McDonald’s uniform is shown attacking another woman.

The victim, identified as 27-year-old Catherine Ferreira, falls to the ground and while on the ground, the suspect punches the victim approximately 20 times.

As the attack is going on, the victim’s toddler son is seen pleading for the suspect to stop and tries to kick the suspect in an attempt to make her stop.

At one point during the video, the suspect can be heard saying: “You better get your son before I kick him in the face too!”

“I could have been dead right now, had she hit me in the right spot it would have been over, over nothing. McDonald’s isn’t worth it, a guy isn’t worth it. This is more serious than you’re even comprehending,” says Catherine Ferreira.

On her two-year-old son fighting Harris and being the only one to try to intervene she says “After that I became so much closer to my son because he didn’t care what was going on. He wasn’t afraid, he just wanted to defend his mom. That’s my world right there, I love that boy so much.”

At the end of the video, the suspect appears to spit on the victim as she lays helplessly on the ground.

Adding to the shock factor of the video is that several bystanders do not intervene and instead take out their cell phones and record the attack.

Police say as Harris walked away, she asked those recording to not post the video on social media.

Police were able to obtain a video of the attack off of Facebook before it was deleted.

Harris was employed at a nearby McDonald’s and has not reported to work since the assault.

The victim told police that Harris accused her of spreading rumors about her and her manager at McDonald’s.

McDonald’s owner Jim Burglaga released the following statement regarding the incident: “I am aware of the incident involving one of my employees earlier this week.  I am extremely disturbed by this kind of behavior and it goes against the values and standards that I expect from my employees in my restaurants. This employee will not be serving customers pending this important police investigation and I’m fully cooperating with the local police in this matter.”

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2014/06/26/video-woman-violently-beaten-as-toddler-tries-to-intervene/
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 26, 2014, 07:31:26 pm »

Adding to the shock factor of the video is that several bystanders do not intervene and instead take out their cell phones and record the attack.

I remember Dateline NBC did a similar story on this in the 90's - when someone was beaten very badly in public, but (many)people around them just stood by/walked by and did nothing(and no, they didn't have cell phones then). But nonetheless the MSM DID make a big deal out of it.

Now? These similar stories seem to be occurring rather frequently, and you don't hear much of a peep out of it in the news.

I'm not saying I'm 100% sure about this - but IMHO, all of the witnesses and bystanders do nothing b/c with this violent-obsessed culture we're in, they probably find it entertaining to record(and watch over and over again) live crimes like this.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 10, 2014, 08:28:28 am »

NASCAR's Stewart hits, kills driver on NY track
8/10/14
http://news.yahoo.com/nascars-stewart-hits-kills-driver-ny-track-072428432.html

CANANDAIGUA, N.Y. (AP) — NASCAR driver Tony Stewart struck and killed a sprint car driver who had climbed from his car and was on the track trying to confront Stewart during a race in upstate New York on Saturday night.

Ontario County Sheriff Philip Povero said his department's investigation is not criminal and that Stewart was "fully cooperative" and appeared "very upset" over what had happened.

"He was visibly shaken by this accident," Povero said.

A video of the crash at Canandaigua Motorsports Park showed driver Kevin Ward Jr., wearing a black helmet and firesuit on a dimly lit track, walking toward Stewart's car before being hit and hurtled 50 feet.

Povero said the 25-lap race was under caution when Ward was struck. Stewart's car was behind another before he hit Ward.

"The first car swerved to avoid the driver," Povero said.

Povero said the driver was pronounced dead Saturday night at a Canandaigua hospital. Stewart was unhurt.

A witness said it appeared Ward was trying to confront Stewart, the three-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Champion. The video showed Ward standing to the right of Stewart's familiar No. 14 car, which seemed to kick out from the rear and hit him.

"The next thing I could see, I didn't see (the other driver) anymore," witness Michael Messerly said. "It just seemed like he was suddenly gone."

Povero said the 43-year-old Stewart, a frequent competitor at local sprint car events, was questioned and released. The sheriff asked for people who recorded video of the crash to provide copies for investigators to review.

A spokesman for Stewart's racing team called Ward's death a "tragic accident."

"Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends," the spokesman said in a statement. "We're still attempting to sort through all the details."

Stewart's racing team manager Greg Zipadelli said Stewart will race in NASCAR's event Sunday at Watkins Glen, calling the race "business as usual."

The dirt track, about 30 miles southeast of Rochester, canceled the remainder of the race and later posted a message on its Facebook page encouraging fans to "pray for the entire racing community of fans, drivers, and families."

It said a statement on the crash would come later Sunday.

Ward's website said he began racing go-karts in 1998 at age 4, but didn't start driving sprint cars until 2010. The 20-year-old from Port Leyden, New York, was Empire Super Sprint rookie of the year in 2012 and this year was his fifth season racing the Empire Super Sprints.

Stewart was involved in a July 2013 accident at Canandaigua that seriously injured a 19-year-old driver. He later took responsibility for his car making contact with another and triggering the 15-car accident that left Alysha Ruggles with a compression fracture in her back.

After Saturday's accident, ambulances, fire trucks and police arrived within moments, Messerly said. Fans filed out in stunned silence, he said.

The accident Saturday came almost exactly a year after Stewart suffered a compound fracture to his right leg in a sprint car race in Iowa. The injury cost him the second half of the NASCAR season. Stewart only returned to sprint track racing last month. He didn't return to racing in any form until February when preparation for NASCAR's season-opening Daytona 500 began.

Stewart was a spectator at the Knoxville Nationals in Iowa on Tuesday, the one-year anniversary of the accident, and posted on his Twitter account: "Thank you to everyone that worked so hard to get me back to where I'm at today. It's your life, live it!"

Matthew 12:34  O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Roughly three hours after Saturday night's accident in New York, Donny Schatz, a sprint car driver for Tony Stewart Racing, won the prestigious Knoxville Nationals in Iowa for an eighth time.

"I was just told there was an incident involving Tony. I don't know to what extent or what's happening," Schatz said.

Stewart is co-owner of Stewart-Haas Racing, the four-team NASCAR organization that fields cars for Stewart, Kevin Harvick, Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick. He's struggled a bit this year since returning from his leg injury, and heads into Sunday's race winless on the season and ranked 19th in the standings.

Stewart was scheduled to start 13th on Sunday at Watkins Glen International in south central New York state. He has just five races remaining to either score a win or move inside the top 16 in points to grab a valuable spot in NASCAR's championship race.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 10, 2014, 08:31:12 am »

Colossians 3:5  Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:

1Corinthians 9:24  Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.
1Co 9:25  And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 10, 2014, 09:55:59 am »

Disclaimer: This is from that YT Dahboo guy(as you all know, he has some very wicked New Age beliefs).

Nonetheless - I don't watch NASCAR, but it looks like intentional road rage to me...

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 22, 2014, 03:25:15 am »

http://www.mainstreet.com/article/career/employment/employers-can-legally-lie-workers-court-rules?puc=yahoo&cm_ven=YAHOO
8/21/14
Employers Can Legally Lie to Workers, Court Rules

NEW YORK (MainStreet) — Let the worker beware: in Texas it is now entirely legal to lie to your staff.

A recent decision from the Texas Supreme Court has ruled that at-will employees can't sue their employer for fraud over the loss of their jobs. In his opinion, Chief Justice Nathan Hecht held that "while an employee can sue an employer for fraud in some situations... [a] claim cannot be based on illusory promises of continued at-will employment."

In 2002 E.I. du Pont de Nemours announced plans to turn some of its operations into a separate subsidiary. Most of the affected employees were under a union agreement that gave them the right to transfer within DuPont if they preferred, a decision which would have cost the company an enormous amount of money to retrain the transfers and hire their replacements.

The employees were worried that if DuPont sold the new subsidiary it would hurt both their pay and retirement funds. To convince them to work in the subsidiary instead of transferring within the company, DuPont assured its employees that it had absolutely no plans to sell the spin-off. Based on this promise almost everyone moved to the subsidiary, which a few weeks later DuPont sold to Koch Industries. Koch cut both salaries and retirement packages. DuPont had, as it turns out, been negotiating this deal the entire time.

The Texas Supreme Court sees no problem with any of this.

Writing for the court, Hecht noted that at-will employment in the state of Texas means that a worker can be fired "for good cause, bad cause or no cause at all." While this is true to some degree in every state except Montana, many have carved out exceptions to limit employer abuse. Two of the most common are the requirements of good faith and fair dealing, and the implied contract exception (when your employer makes a promise even if it's not in writing). Texas has specifically rejected both.

No fraud exception exists to at-will employment in Texas, Hecht ruled, meaning that DuPont was free to sell its subsidiary and effectively fire the entire staff without fear of consequence. The court also noted that fraud requires an element of reasonable reliance, which doesn't exist in at-will employment. Workers can't rely on any promise that involves them keeping their jobs because the employer is free to just fire them for something else instead.

"To recover for fraud," Justice Hecht wrote, "one must prove justifiable reliance on a material misrepresentation. A representation dependent on continued at-will employment cannot be material because employment can terminate at any time. Nor can one justifiably rely on the continuation of employment that can be terminated at will.

The Texas Supreme Court held, essentially, that fraudulent inducement is immaterial in at-will employment, because either way you're out the door. The employer could have gotten rid of you with or without the lie, so you can't claim fraud, because the deception was irrelevant.

Lawyers are fond of using hypotheticals to make a point, and ordinarily this is where I would do so to illustrate the dangers of giving employers a free hand to deceive their workers. It doesn't seem necessary here. DuPont has illustrated the potentially brutal consequences when employers, who already have most of the power in their workplaces, have no obligation to honesty. The company intentionally cobbled together this deception in order to save some money and keep people from exercising their rights. Holding that DuPont's lie was irrelevant ignores the protections that its workers would have had under their union agreement without it.

This cannot possibly end well. Certainly for employers a no-rules environment must seem appealing. No longer do they have to worry about lawsuits brought on by misunderstandings or vengeful ex-employees who claim that that their "best deodorant" award at the company picnic constituted a lifetime contract. However the law already anticipates situations like that (we lawyers have collectively been doing this for a very long time you know). Fraud requires willful deception. As a general rule you even have to know the potential consequences of your actions. A mistake, fabrication or changed circumstances won't cut it.

"'I will if I want to' is not fraud."

Do employers need protection against abusive lawsuits? Of course they do, and there's no reason not to continue evolving those protections. In fact that's why a case like this would ordinarily concern me; facts this one-sided often bring up the old legal axiom "bad cases make bad law." Judges faced with DuPont and Koch Industry's behavior might be tempted to create broader liability to protect employees against just this sort of abuse, and in the process, open up a Pandora's Box that we'd spend the next decade closing.

Instead Texas gets a ban that will further erode what little trust remains in the workplace. Employees already worry about what happens behind closed doors, now they need to cross examine everything they're told as well. Can it possibly be a good idea to give carte blanche to every bad actor out there who can save a dollar by tricking his workers? Trust matters, and decisions like this can only hurt that. From a common sense standpoint specifically approving of deception by an employer (even in the limited case where it "only" leads to job loss) is foolish, not to mention cruel.

Fraud is a dirty word for a reason. It means taking advantage of someone's trust, then watching them suffer for it. The idea that Texas has just given its stamp of approval to bosses who want to save some money by deceiving their staff should leave us all in need of a shower.
From a legal standpoint, any decision that didn't award the employees their jobs back could have respected DuPont's right to fire everyone while still addressing the fraud it employed while doing so.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 07, 2014, 11:15:55 am »

Drew Carey Offers 10K Reward Relating To Awful Ice Bucket Challenge Prank

Drew Carey has stepped up to the plate and offered a $10,000 reward over an extremely disturbing prank.

A 14 year old autistic boy thought he was participating in the ALC ice bucket challenge. Instead of pouring a bucket of ice cold water over the boy, a group of teens conspired and poured a bucket of urine, feces and spit over the boy.

The prank video was put online and The Price is Right host Drew Carey heard of this troubling report. “WTF? Just saw this. Horrendous. These kids should be arrested and expelled,” said Carey via Twitter. “If the Bay Village PD wants to start a reward fund to find who did this, contact me. I'll donate $10k.”

The police department of Bay Village, Ohio confirmed that once the teens are identified, charges will be filed against them.

REST: http://www.starpulse.com/news/Markus_A_Larr/2014/09/07/drew_carey_offers_10k_reward_relating_
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 12, 2014, 02:18:39 pm »

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/26512888/ravens-fans-men-and-women-wear-ray-rice-jerseys-at-thursday-night-game
Ravens fans, men and women, wear Ray Rice jerseys at Thursday night game
9/11/14

By JOSEPH WHITE
AP Sports Writer

BALTIMORE (AP) — Music blared from the purple bus, and Baltimore Ravens fan Racquel Bailey stood with drink in hand amid her usual tailgate buddies while making a bold fashion statement: a black, rhinestone-decorated jersey with the white No. 27.

A Ray Rice jersey.

"There's two sides to every story," said the 23-year-old waitress from Baltimore. "I saw the video. That's their personal business, and it shouldn't have affected his career. I don't agree with domestic violence, but she's still with him, so obviously it wasn't that big of a deal. Everyone should just drop it."

Ravens fans male and female, young and old, arrived for Thursday night's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers debating the events that have affected their team over the last few days. Their once beloved running back has been kicked off the team and banned by the NFL after a video surfaced that showed him punching his then-fiancee — and now wife — inside an Atlantic City hotel elevator.

All condemned Rice's actions, but there was little consensus as to what his punishment should be. The NFL did the right thing by suspending him, some said, but the Ravens shouldn't have terminated his contract as well. Or maybe the suspension should have remained at two games, where it stood before the punch video became public.

Meanwhile, those who wore Rice jerseys were getting heckles and high-fives.

"You support a wife-beater!" one female fan yelled at male fan wearing a No. 27 about 90 minutes before kickoff.

Outside of at least one entrance, a memo explained the "Ray Rice Jersey Exchange" policy, aimed at "particularly families, women and children" who wish to exchange a Rice jersey for that of another Ravens player. The Ravens are no longer selling Rice jerseys, but at least one independent vendor had some Rice action figurines on sale next to his collection of vintage Baltimore Colts wares.

The somber nature of the Rice saga jarred with the usual merriment surrounding a night game. The NFL Network set outside the stadium included panelists discussing serious issues on the air, while raucous fans hoping for a win over the Steelers cheered in the background.

Paul Kilduff, 65, put two pieces of duct tape over the letters "Ray R" on the back of his faded shirt so that it read "Be Nice" instead of "Ray Rice." But the tape kept falling off, so he took off the jersey, then put it back on without the tape while uttering, "Ah, I might as well."

"Everybody deserves a second chance," he said, a refrain heard often in the parking lot.

This, after all, is the franchise of Ray Lewis, who was charged in a murder case in 2000 but now has a statue outside the stadium. His No. 52 remains arguably the most visible jersey among tailgaters.

But there were plenty of No. 27s, and many of them said they were deliberately making a statement.

"I took the bus here, so people were, like, 'Good, I'm glad to see to someone out here showing support,'" said Gage Friend, 18, as he learned against the barrier by the players' entrance. "But I've also seen a lot of people giving me dirty looks and people saying stuff to me like, 'I can't believe you'd wear that. Don't you know what he did?'

"Yeah, I'm pretty aware of what he did. And, yes, it was awful and it was definitely a mistake on his part, but he deserves a second chance. ... People have done so much worse in this league."

Others supported the team's decision to get rid of Rice, including one who called out Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti for not acting sooner.

"He's a coward," said Stephanie Wright, 43, from Shrewsbury, Pa. "He was just scared of public opinion so that's why he just terminated (Rice). ... You should be held accountable. If he was a policeman or a firefighter, he would have lost his job immediately."
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 14, 2014, 06:56:27 am »

Death of British 'troll' sparks debate over Internet bile

The death of a British woman accused of a vicious campaign of online abuse against the parents of missing girl Madeleine McCann has ignited debate over the growing scourge of Internet "trolls".

Brenda Leyland was found dead in a hotel room earlier this month after being confronted by Sky News over her alleged trolling of Kate and Gerry McCann, whose three-year-old daughter went missing in Portugal in 2007.

An investigation is ongoing, but has found no evidence of foul play or third party involvement.

Using the Twitter handle @Sweepyface the 63-year-old reportedly posted thousands of hate-filled messages about the couple.

Her name figured on an 80-page dossier compiled by members of the public cataloguing alleged abuse directed at the couple and their two other children from a long list of Internet users, which is currently being investigated by the police.

It is a trend that has been replicated the world over against high-profile figures.

Zelda Williams, the daughter of US actor Robin Williams, recently quit Twitter after Internet trolls posted fake photos claiming to be her dead father.

Former model Charlotte Dawson, who was found dead at her Sydney apartment in February after battling depression, had been subjected to a torrent of abuse on Twitter.

- Global challenges -

"Every country is facing these challenges," said British lawyer Mark Stephens.

"What they are doing is meeting the challenges in slightly different ways but ultimately very similar balances are being struck."

The media lawyer said he had seen "a significant upswing" in online bullying cases.

But criminal prosecution, said Stephens, should be reserved for the most extreme cases.

"It is only a very small minority who are fixated, who take it to the extreme -- people who are borderline certifiable," he argued.

Britain's Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) has instructed lawyers that messages sent via social media could be a criminal offence if they contain "credible threats of violence" or target an individual in a way that "may constitute harassment or stalking".

"Grossly offensive, indecent, obscene or false" messages could also amount to a crime if a "public interest" case can be made.

These guidelines, introduced against a background of mounting confusion about such cases, have been shaped considerably by public opinion, said Chris Holder, of London law firm Bristows.

"I think people are so fed up with reading things on the Internet that you would not say to people's faces -- abusive messages to people's children, Facebook posts that are completely obnoxious. The public have demanded that the CPS do something about it," he said.

He acknowledges, however, that in the fast moving world of the Internet any guidelines "could become irrelevant".

- Locking up 'trolls' -

Over the past decade the number of successful prosecutions for communications offences has risen in Britain and custodial sentences are not uncommon.

Last month a man was jailed for 18 weeks for what British prosecutors described as "a campaign of hatred" against a female lawmaker.

Peter Nunn, 33, from Bristol, southwest England, bombarded Stella Creasy with abusive tweets after she supported a campaign by feminist activist Caroline Criado-Perez to put the image of novelist Jane Austen on the £10 note.

Nunn claimed he sent the messages, which included **** threats, to exercise his right to freedom of speech and "satirise" online trolling.

Barbora Bukovska, a senior director at ARTICLE 19, an international organisation which promotes freedom of speech, said criminal sanctions should be "the last resort".

Bukovska said she did not defend trolling and admitted that some things posted online were "disgusting" but asked: "Do we want to criminalise every social conduct that we find problematic?"

"If you prohibit any harsh or offensive communication then it can be taken to the extreme," she said.

What drove the outpouring of bile about the McCanns by Leyland, a church-going mother-of-two in a sleepy English village, remains a mystery.

However, new research confirms what many victims already know, that online trolls can be a sinister bunch.

A study by Canadian researchers cited in Psychology Today linked trolling to sadism.

"Both trolls and sadists feel sadistic glee at the distress of others. Sadists just want to have fun... and the Internet is their playground!" it said.

http://news.yahoo.com/death-british-troll-sparks-debate-over-internet-bile-133700371.html
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 10, 2014, 08:53:58 am »

Toy Company Promoting Bloody Suicide To Toddlers! The Most Revolting, Unthinkable Message Ever Hidden In Your Child’s Toys–You Will Be Stunned! (Disturbing, Shocking Video)

Every time I see any news reports that blow my mind, I shake my head in disbelief, asking myself, “Can it get any worse?” Well, the answer is yes.  It can get worse, and it has gotten much worse.

When the toy industry is allowed to sell toys to small children, ages three and up, with completely inappropriate messages and images of death, including blood, gore, and even suicide; when the mainstream, secular media is even disturbed by such a thing—yet it is NOT pulled from the shelves…you know there is a serious problem!
FEATURE VIDEO
Revolting! Toy For Small Children Contains Real Image of Bloody Zombie Child Slicing Her Own Wrist!

Well, it happened. Just yesterday, a mother bought her child a magic wand toy at a local dollar store.  When she peeled back a piece of reflective aluminum foil that was not supposed to be revealed, her jaw nearly hit the floor!  To her surprise, hidden was a photo of a real, little girl depicted as a demon possessed zombie holding a butcher knife in hand as she sliced her own wrist.  Dripping from the cut was blood, as the image of the girl wickedly smiled back.  If that was not enough in itself, when the button was pressed, the sound of an evil cackle played out through the toy’s speakers. 

Meanwhile, the news has been flooded over the past few years with horror stories of siblings stabbing their brother or sister to death in cold blood; kids taking knives to school and threatening to murder fellow students; parents murdering their own children with knives; ISIS chopping off people’s heads, and so forth. 

Anyone who knows anything about small children knows they are very impressionable, and are imitators of things they see and experience! Do you get what I’m saying here? 

Watch the above video and see for yourself. This is TRULY disturbing, shocking, and an obvious sign that we are in the end of this age.  Satan is waging hell on the family, the church, and on children.  Be warned and be ready!

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2014/11/usa-toy-company-promoting-bloody-suicide-to-toddlers-the-most-revolting-unthinkable-message-ever-hidden-in-your-childs-toys-and-its-perfectly-legal-disturbing-shocking-video-2465326.html
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 10, 2014, 09:03:28 am »

Yeah, it's come to a point where these "pro-family" groups have all but stood down on this.

For a long time, while they were outspoken against this, they were just playing their part in this "culture wars"/Hegelian Dialectic process - where nothing was done, and their followers would just get worn out and feel "hopeless".
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: