End Times and Current Events
March 19, 2024, 12:01:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Just pure evil...

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just pure evil...  (Read 26455 times)
Kilika
« Reply #90 on: August 09, 2012, 03:25:33 pm »

Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 28, 2012, 06:55:39 pm »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9575413/Fox-News-broadcasts-man-shooting-himself-live-on-television.html

Fox News broadcasts man shooting himself live on television
Hundreds of thousands of Americans watched a man shoot himself in the head live on television on Friday as Fox News broadcast the final moments of a car chase in Arizona.

The cable news channel was playing live footage of the pursuit when the suspect leapt out of his car and began running away down a dirt track.

As producers and viewers watched, the man staggered away from his vehicle, ran a short distance into the grass and then produced a gun.

Shephard Smith, Fox News's afternoon anchor, was providing a running commentary as the suspect lurched away from the vehicle and viewers could hear his producers gasping in horror as the man shot himself.

Mr Smith shouted "get off it, get off it" as it became clear the man intended to kill himself but the station did not cut away in time and broadcast the suspect crumpling to the ground.

Fox went to a commercial break and when it returned to the studio a visibly shaken Mr Smith apologised to viewers, saying "that didn't belong on TV".

"We see a lot of things that we don't let get to [the viewers] because it's not time appropriate, it's insensitive, it's just wrong and that was wrong and that won't happen again on my watch. And I'm sorry," he said.

Mr Smith said that the network had put the footage on a five-second delay after the suspect left his car but it appears that the non-delayed version was broadcast live.

In the footage of the broadcast, Mr Smith appears to react to the shooting several seconds after it had already happened, suggesting that he was looking at a delayed feed but the public was watching live.

No details of the man's identity were immediately available.

US networks often play car chases live on screen but this latest incident may spark demands for a reform of the policy.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 28, 2012, 07:22:04 pm »

i dont think they were hoping for a suicide, but they were always hoping for a police shoot out where they just shoot the guy 100 times. FOX always covers car chases, and while some are fun to watch, you can just here the anticipation in Shepard Smiths voice when they get close to getting the guy.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Kilika
« Reply #93 on: September 29, 2012, 01:34:50 am »

Yeah, I use to watch FOX, and they would cut into a car chase all the time. Shepard likes car chases, and bears.

Did they make a mistake? I personally don't think so. They said "5 second" delay. Somebody sneeze at the console or something? I watched an edited version and there was no indication at all the guy would do that. Yeah he was freaked out it seemed trying to figure out what to do, but nothing indicated he would do that until he reached for the gun and did it, but I don't see how they missed it.

How does a network like FOX, manage that kind of lapse?
suggesting that he was looking at a delayed feed but the public was watching live.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2012, 04:25:13 pm »

I was going to the univ cafeteria today for lunch, and on my way in, we heard a group of boys say kinda loudly "Hail Satan! God is gay!".

No, these weren't high level Satanists doing this. No, these weren't Freemasons doing this. No, this wasn't Anton Lavey's Church of Satan that we passed by.

It was just a GROUP OF AVERAGE COLLEGE KIDS doing this, and they didn't appear to be occultists either. It was as if they were doing this unconsciously and without knowing it. Pt being that while this isn't exactly the only factor, you can't deny that Satanism is ALL OVER the place now - 24/7 cable television with many channels and goodies, public education system, kids toys, movies are largely playing in big-sound/screen megaplexes, video games(ie-satanism symbols are even in the sports games), etc, etc. And now Satanism has infiltrated the modern-day church, especially with the Emergent/megachurch explosion in recent years. When I was a boy growing up in the 80's, it WASN'T THIS bad(ie-cable tv mainstream public didn't have, public education system was still halfway decent, movies were playing in ordinary theater houses, plane-jane Atari was the best thing out there, megachurches were far and few in between, etc).

Like said - it was as if these young boys just had no idea what they were saying, as Luciferianism, it seems, has infiltrated mainstream society at a much faster rate recently. Which is why both I and my parents were completed disgusted by this.

Luk 23:32  And there were also two other, malefactors, led with him to be put to death.
Luk 23:33  And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified him, and the malefactors, one on the right hand, and the other on the left.
Luk 23:34  Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

Rev 11:15  And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
Rev 11:16  And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
Rev 11:17  Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
Rev 11:18  And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 16, 2012, 05:35:22 am »

Doctors ‘Intentionally Concealed’ Decapitation Of Baby During Delivery

A lawsuit filed by a Florissant, Mo., couple claims that doctors cut off the head of their baby during birth, then tried to conceal it by placing the body and severed head back into the birth canal.

The expecting parents, Arteisha Betts and Travis Ammonette, lost the baby, Kaden Travis Ammonette, during a 2011 delivery that ended in tragedy, according to Courthouse News Service.

In February 2011, the couple met with Dr. Susan Moore, who informed them that the child should be delivered by Caesarean birth, due to its exceptionally large abdomen. Betts allegedly went into labor just one month later, at only 28 weeks and five days into her pregnancy, The Daily Mail reported.

At the time of the birth at St. John’s Mercy Medical Center, Moore, along with Dr. Gilbert Webb, reportedly pressured the couple to deliver vaginally after Webb refused to perform the operation, despite earlier advice from Moore to deliver via C-section.

“Believing she had no other choice than to agree to a trial of vaginal delivery, … Betts consented to a trial of vaginal delivery under duress and protest,” the complaint, obtained by Courthouse News Service, reads.

During the birth, Kaden’s body allegedly became stuck inside the birth canal due to the size of his abdomen, after the head and one arm had been delivered successfully. When Webb attempted to apply traction to the child’s underarm and head to dislodge him, he allegedly removed Kaden’s head from his body.

“Webb … separated [Kaden's] head from his cervical spine – [w]hen defendant Webb separated [the child's] head from his cervical spine, [his] body was still inside … Betts’ birth canal,” the lawsuit is quoted as saying. “When … Webb separated [Kaden's] head from his cervical spine, blood from the arteries and veins in [the child's] neck shot out, splattered and/or spilled out into the labor and delivery room in plain view of and in close proximity to [the] plaintiffs.”

The complaint reportedly goes on to state that Webb then attempted to put the baby’s body, along with its head, back into the birth canal before calling for an emergency C-section.

“While personnel … moved … Betts to an operating room while still on her labor and delivery bed, and before … Betts was administered any anesthetic or anesthesia, … Webb began making the cesarean section incision into … Betts’ abdomen, causing [her] significant physical pain and suffering,” the lawsuit is quoted as stating. “During the course of the cesarean section, … Webb surgically and completely removed [Kaden's] head from his neck and torso.”

In the lawsuit, Midwest Maternal & Fetal Medicine Services, Signature Medical Group, and both Webb and Moore are all reportedly named as defendants. However, though the birth was said to take place there, the St. Louis hospital was not named in the complaint.

According to Courthouse News Service, the couple is hoping to receive punitive damages for wrongful death, negligent infliction of emotional distress and medical negligence.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2012/10/15/lawsuit-doctors-intentionally-concealed-decapitation-of-baby-during-delivery/
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #96 on: October 16, 2012, 02:30:57 pm »

I can hardly believe I just read that! WOW.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 31, 2012, 09:57:16 am »

http://www.naturalnews.com/037612_orchard_hungry_mobs_free_food.html

Family orchard ransacked by hungry mobs after owners generously offer undersized peach crop free to public

Saturday, October 20, 2012 by: Ethan A. Huff, staff writer

NaturalNews) A Colorado fruit orchard was ransacked by locals recently after its generous owners decided to open up their private peach grove to the public for a free picking. Don and Marilyn Schanaman were horrified to learn that their benevolent efforts to salvage an undersized peach crop resulted in what can only be described as utter savagery by the lowest members of society, who saw fit to harass the family and even damage their property after the peaches had all been picked.

The Schanamans recently took ownership of Rancho Fruita, a fruit and vegetable farm located in Palisade, Colorado, a town just east of Grand Junction. Because their first season's crop of peaches was too small to sell on the market, the Schanamans decided, out of the goodness of their hearts, to open up the orchard to the public, and allow free peach pickings in order to prevent the undersized crop from going to waste.

Barbaric hordes trashed orchard after peaches had all been picked

After a local news outlet ran a story about the free peaches; however, many area residents and others began showing up en masse at the orchard both day and night to pick the fruit, with some people literally pounding on the Schanamans' front door late at night demanding access to the orchard. Within just a few days of the announcement, all the peaches were gone, but that did not stop some people from continuing to both harass the family and destroy their property.

"At first people were pretty respectful, but then there was a huge mass and it began spiraling downhill," said Marilyn to The Sentinel, adding that some people actually turned violent upon learning that all the peaches had already been picked. One person reportedly threw rocks at the Schanamans' house, while others actually drove their vehicles into the orchard, damaging trees and breaking pipes.

Neighbors also targeted by peach mob

Besides damaging the family's personal property and private orchard, many of these same brutes also broke into a nearby neighbor's property to pick fruit from their orchard, which was obviously not part of the free picking. Even after the Schanamans put up signs that the crop had already been picked, and that no trespassing was allowed, some people continued to wreak havoc on the property.

"It cost us a lot to give away free peaches," added Marilyn, noting that the cost of replacing the damaged pipes was more than the family received in donations for the free peaches. "I'm just really disappointed. 90 percent of those who came were great, but that other 10 percent [was] just crazy," she lamented, quipping about how there will be no more peach giveaways at Rancho Fruita in the future.

Report Spam   Logged
Boldhunter

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 31, 2012, 12:55:25 pm »

Really?? This is a hilarious subject?

SILENCE! THE MUSICAL

The unauthorized parody of The Silence of the Lambs

ABOUT THE SHOW

Voted 2011 Top 10 Plays & Muicials! – Time Magazine

“Deliriously Tasty… Subversively Funny” - The New York Times

“Unmissable” – New York Magazine

“Shrewd & Shameless” - Newsday

Best Musical 2012 – Off Broadway Alliance

Rookie FBI agent Clarice Starling matches wits with the brilliant but insane cannibal, Dr. Hannibal Lecter in order to catch the serial killer known as Buffalo Bill. Clarice faces her own demons while racing the clock to unlock Lecter's clues before another innocent girl is killed and skinned by Buffalo Bill.

This laugh-out-loud naughty satire features a singing chorus of floppy eared lambs narrating the action as Buffalo Bill gleefully dances a hoedown while kidnapping hapless Catherine Martin. Even Dr. Lecter, scary as ever, sings about the life he’d like to lead someday outside the prison walls.

Fueled by a rabid cult following since the songs debuted online in 2002, SILENCE! was expanded into a live stage show and shattered every box-office record at the 2005 Fringe NYC Festival. Winner of the NYC Fringe’s Best Musical Award, Time Magazine Top ten and a Winner as the Best Musical at the Off Broadway Alliance Awards, SILENCE! The Musical combines whip-smart dialogue and shocking songs to make a musical parody of The Silence of the Lambs that’s sure to be popular.

Matthew 24:12 KJV
And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
Report Spam   Logged
Boldhunter

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 31, 2012, 01:35:49 pm »

I am only posting this edited down, because I'd rather not have us search for evidence and give their sites any more hits. PLEASE DO NOT READ ON THEIR SITES the content is uglier than these mean spirited, heartless words. Agree this show will FAIL MISERABLY IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

JON AND AL KAPLAN SILENCE OF THE LAMBS THE MUSICAL LYRICS

[BuffaloBill]

It rubs the lotion on its skin It does this when it's told It rubs the lotion on its skin
Or else it gets the hose
And when it's done there's one more thing A simple little task, it's:
Put the f*ing lotion in the basket.

Put the f*ing lotion in the basket All these stupid women are the same
Helps me not to think of them as human, so I call them "it" instead of by their names.

[Catherine]
Mister please no more abuse Can't you see there's no excuse My family's prob'ly wonderin' where I've been.

[Bill]
I'll starve you so your skin gets loose
Stop crying now you big fat moose
Just put the f*ing lotion on your skin
And then Put the f*ing lotion in the basket
Your chances for survival are remote
I'm impervious to all your silly whining
So pipe down before I jam a moth
Right down your f*ing throat.

[Catherine]
Mister please, my mom's got money
Let me go -- this isn't funny Cops are sure to send somebody
Turn me loose -- don't be a dummy!

[Bill]
Listen to you scream and wail Keep it down you f*ing whale
 Mind the broken fingernail
The last girl climbed halfway but failed.

[Catherine screaming] [Bill imitation screaming]

[Bill] (spoken) Precious? [Catherine] (spoken) She's down here, you piece of ***!

[Bill]
Put the f**ing poodle in the basket I'd kill you but there's someone at the door Don't make me go and get my gun and shoot you It's a waste of skin, They don't sell fat girls in a **** store. Put my f*ing Precious in the basket Don't you hurt my one and only friend You don't know what pain is but I'll teach you if You lay a f**ing finger on my poodle's pretty head. Put the f*ing poodle in the basket!

Jon and Al Kaplan silence of the lambs the musical lyrics are property and copyright of it's owners. Lyrics are provided for educational purposes only.

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 09, 2012, 08:44:13 am »

Bloomberg Strikes Again: NYC Bans Food Donations To The Homeless
Has The Mayor Totally Eaten Away At The Public's Desire To Do Good?

Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s food police have struck again!

Outlawed are food donations to homeless shelters because the city can’t assess their salt, fat and fiber content, reports CBS 2’s Marcia Kramer.

Glenn Richter arrived at a West Side synagogue on Monday to collect surplus bagels — fresh nutritious bagels — to donate to the poor. However, under a new edict from Bloomberg’s food police he can no longer donate the food to city homeless shelters.

It’s the “no bagels for you” edict.

“I can’t give you something that’s a supplement to the food you already have? Sorry that’s wrong,” Richter said.

Richter has been collecting food from places like the Ohav Zedek synagogue and bringing it to homeless shelters for more than 20 years, but recently his donation, including a “cholent” or carrot stew, was turned away because the Bloomberg administration wants to monitor the salt, fat and fiber eaten by the homeless.

Richter said he was stunned. He said his family has eaten the same food forever and flourished.

“My father lived to 97; my grandfather lived to 97, and they all enjoyed it and somehow we’re being told that this is no good and I think there is a degree of management that becomes micromanagement and when you cross that line simply what you’re doing is wrong,” Richter said.

REST: http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/03/19/bloomberg-strikes-again-nyc-bans-food-donations-to-the-homeless/?utm
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 09, 2012, 11:18:46 am »

Man collapses on front porch; family says mailman walked by to deliver mail, didn't help dying man

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/man-collapses-on-front-porch-family-says-mailman-walked-by-to-deliver-mail-didnt-help-dying-man

Police Ask Public to Help ID Man in Alleged **** of Mentally Disabled Woman ON A BUS

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/LA-County-Sheriffs-Department-Culver-City-Alleged-****-on-Public-Bus-178042791.html
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 09, 2012, 11:34:34 am »

'Next Bush' makes campaign filing in Texas

Shocked   Shocked   Shocked   Shocked

George P. Bush, a nephew of former President George W. Bush and son of one-time Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, has made a campaign filing in Texas that is required of candidates planning to run for state office, an official said Thursday night.

The younger Bush, a Fort Worth resident, filed a campaign treasurer appointment Wednesday, a requirement for someone to become a candidate under campaign finance law, Tim Sorrells, general counsel for the Texas Ethics Commission, told The Associated Press.

Sorrells said the report does not specify what office Bush might seek, if any, and he had no other details on the filing, which wasn't available online. Bush did not immediately reply to an email seeking comment, and no phone listing for him could be found.

The 36-year-old said in September his goal was to run for office and acknowledged that he had his eyes on several statewide offices.

Raised in Florida, Bush decided to settle in Texas, home to his uncle and his grandfather, former President George H.W. Bush. He runs a consulting firm and has been active in Republican Party outreach to college students. He's also the co-founder of Hispanic Republicans of Texas, a group that seeks to elect Hispanic candidates.

Ana Navarro, who was the national Hispanic co-chairwoman for John McCain when he ran for president in 2008, tweeted her enthusiasm Thursday.

"Wrote check for my friend, (at)georgepbush newly formed exploratory committee for office in TX. Young, pragmatic, Hispanic, just what GOP needs," Navarro's tweet read.

Bush and his wife, Amanda, met while attending law school at the University of Texas at Austin. After working as a lawyer, Bush became a partner in a real estate investment firm. He has started his second company, St. Augustine Partners, a business consulting firm aimed at small- and medium-market energy industries.

Bush also has Navy service on his resume, including a six-month deployment to Afghanistan, where, for security purposes, he was given a different name. Not even those he was serving alongside knew he was a Bush.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20121109/DA2E8UH83.html
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #103 on: November 09, 2012, 12:12:25 pm »

That sure is topical! Evil for sure.

But this one got me...

Outlawed are food donations to homeless shelters because the city can’t assess their salt, fat and fiber content, reports CBS 2’s Marcia Kramer.

I'm appalled, and nearly speechless. I'm having a hard time trying to graps what kind of mentality must a person have to not see a problem with that? How could such a policy even be enacted? I'm just stunned at stuff like this, and embarrassed man would do such things.

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 09, 2012, 12:15:42 pm »

That sure is topical! Evil for sure.

But this one got me...

I'm appalled, and nearly speechless. I'm having a hard time trying to graps what kind of mentality must a person have to not see a problem with that? How could such a policy even be enacted? I'm just stunned at stuff like this, and embarrassed man would do such things.

its getting close to the end.
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #105 on: November 09, 2012, 12:26:50 pm »

You know Mark, everything around me, what I see, what I hear, seems to be telling me your right. It's getting close, the floodgates are fixing to open up on the world. It's like standing in a group, watching two guys jawin', and everybody is just waiting for that first punch. Many times I have a feeling, an expectation, for some event, or series of events to start really happening, as I see the end as a series of events, and not some 2012 single-day calamity.

I've been watching a long time in carnal years. But Jesus has never failed to remid me...

"Behold, I have told you before." Matthew 24:25 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 09, 2012, 12:41:09 pm »

You know Mark, everything around me, what I see, what I hear, seems to be telling me your right. It's getting close, the floodgates are fixing to open up on the world. It's like standing in a group, watching two guys jawin', and everybody is just waiting for that first punch. Many times I have a feeling, an expectation, for some event, or series of events to start really happening, as I see the end as a series of events, and not some 2012 single-day calamity.

I've been watching a long time in carnal years. But Jesus has never failed to remid me...

The signs are increasing at an expositional rate. Its not 1 big thing just a slowly increase in all of them over time until a breaking point is reached. Kind of like a boiling pot that eventually over flows. It just slowly gets worse and worse until one day you wake up and you have the world we have today. Kind of like the story of the frog in a boiling pot of water, he will hop right out if dropped into boiling water, but will stay and die slowly if the water slowly goes into a boil. That is the world we are in now, its starting to simmer pretty good, just about to hit that boiling point, than it will overflow…
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 09, 2012, 01:10:50 pm »

Habakkuk 2:3  For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 09, 2012, 01:43:34 pm »

Man collapses on front porch; family says mailman walked by to deliver mail, didn't help dying man

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/man-collapses-on-front-porch-family-says-mailman-walked-by-to-deliver-mail-didnt-help-dying-man

Police Ask Public to Help ID Man in Alleged **** of Mentally Disabled Woman ON A BUS

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/LA-County-Sheriffs-Department-Culver-City-Alleged-****-on-Public-Bus-178042791.html

Arrest made in **** of mentally disabled woman on MTA bus in Los Angeles, detective says - @ABC7
http://www.breakingnews.com/
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #109 on: November 09, 2012, 02:51:31 pm »

Thank you Jesus for giving BA that verse! That hasn't come to me in a long time. Yea and Amen.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 09, 2012, 04:57:41 pm »

Thank you Jesus for giving BA that verse! That hasn't come to me in a long time. Yea and Amen.

Habukkuk is a short book, but someone showed it to me a couple of weeks ago(and forgot until then that this book exists). It's an EXCELLENT short book, definitely read it at your next opportunity!

Also - was reading Yahoo news today, and they are ALREADY pushing GOP favorites for the 2016 election...Jeb Bush and Christie supposedly being the front-runners. Yeah, I know they do they pretty much right after every election, but this is pure nonsense IMHO. Don't think this country has much longer, and do think the 7 year tribulation is right around the corner, and it's as if the MSM is trying to carrot everyone into giving them this false hope some new leaders a couple years from now will save us from all of this mess.

The next guy, IMHO, that emerges out of nowhere(like Obama, Bush II, and Clinton did) likely won't be the next President, but likely the Antichrist, especially with the way everything is going now.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 09, 2012, 09:22:40 pm »

I mean this is disgusting - no, I don't support Obama either, but did this so-called Christian company REALLY think Romney had a hope's chance of winning, and ultimately turning things around for everyone? Why in the world did he WAIT ONE DAY AFTER the election to make these layoffs? Didn't Paul say in Corinthians how we should provide for our brethren who are lacking? Didn't the Christians in Acts do just that as well? I don't know, but it seems like he's firing his employees b/c he thinks he's doing so to give the middle finger at Obama, and not subsequently taking care of his flock.

BTW - apparently, he doesn't use the KJV either.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/after-obama-re-election-ceo-reads-prayer-to-staff-announces-layoffs/2012/11/09/e9bca204-2a63-11e2-bab2-eda299503684_story.html

After Obama reelection, Murray Energy CEO reads prayer, announces layoffs

11/9/12

For the chairman and chief executive of Murray Energy, an Ohio-based coal company, the reelection of President Obama was no cause for celebration. It was a time for prayer — and layoffs.

Robert E. Murray read a prayer to a group of company staff members on the day after the election, lamenting the direction of the country and asking: “Lord, please forgive me and anyone with me in Murray Energy Corp. for the decisions that we are now forced to make to preserve the very existence of any of the enterprises that you have helped us build.”

On Wednesday, Murray also laid off 54 people at American Coal, one of his subsidiary companies, and 102 at Utah American Energy, blaming a “war on coal” by the Obama administration.

Murray Energy is the country’s largest privately owned coal mining company, with about 3,000 employees producing about 30 million tons of bituminous coal a year, according to its Web site.

The company was the subject of an article in the New Republic that said the firm forced miners to attend a Romney campaign speech in southeastern Ohio in August. Murray denied the account. The New Republic also reported that Murray Energy employees have given more than $1.4 million to Republican candidates for federal office since 2007.

Murray has been a target of environmentalists. Notably, the company has spilled coal slurry into a creek on seven occasions.

Murray’s prayer from Wednesday first appeared on the Web site of the Intelligencer/ Wheeling News-Register. The newspaper said Murray supplied his text. The Postconfirmed its legitimacy with a company spokesman, Gary M. Broadbent.

Here is the full text of the prayer:

Dear Lord:

The American people have made their choice. They have decided that America must change its course, away from the principals of our Founders. And, away from the idea of individual freedom and individual responsibility. Away from capitalism, economic responsibility, and personal acceptance.

We are a Country in favor of redistribution, national weakness and reduced standard of living and lower and lower levels of personal freedom.

My regret, Lord, is that our young people, including those in my own family, never will know what America was like or might have been. They will pay the price in their reduced standard of living and, most especially, reduced freedom.

The takers outvoted the producers. In response to this, I have turned to my Bible and in II Peter, Chapter 1, verses 4-9 it says, “To faith we are to add goodness; to goodness, knowledge; to knowledge, self control; to self control, perseverance; to perseverance, godliness; to godliness, kindness; to brotherly kindness, love.”

Lord, please forgive me and anyone with me in Murray Energy Corp. for the decisions that we are now forced to make to preserve the very existence of any of the enterprises that you have helped us build. We ask for your guidance in this drastic time with the drastic decisions that will be made to have any hope of our survival as an American business enterprise

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 09, 2012, 09:44:08 pm »

1) That is NOWHERE NEAR the Lord's prayer in the 4 NT gospels. How about concern over Apostasy going on in churches in America? How about pray for the employees he layed off, as well as other Christians in the country that are struggling to find jobs?

John 17:8  For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.
Joh 17:9  I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine

2) He asks for forgiveness, but nonetheless goes on to turn his back on his flock? Does the modern-day christian have any idea what forgiveness is?

Matthew 6:14  For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
Mat 6:15  But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses

Matthew 9:5  For whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and walk?
Mat 9:6  But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house

Matthew 18:32  Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:
Mat 18:33  Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?
Mat 18:34  And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.
Mat 18:35  So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

So they're asking for forgiveness from their layed off workers AFTER they layed them off? Doesn't sound scriptural at all.

3) Like said above, he just doesn't seem to care over providing for his flock. Yes, we understand that economic times are very rough now, but again, it appears this so-called professing Christian is turning his back on his flock.

2Cor 8:12  For if there be first a willing mind, it is accepted according to that a man hath, and not according to that he hath not.
2Co 8:13  For I mean not that other men be eased, and ye burdened:
2Co 8:14  But by an equality, that now at this time your abundance may be a supply for their want, that their abundance also may be a supply for your want: that there may be equality:
2Co 8:15  As it is written, He that had gathered much had nothing over; and he that had gathered little had no lack

4) Overall, having read around a couple of mainstream professing end times Christian forums, their attitudes are disgusting - for the most part, they're like, "Obama supporters, you're already getting what you deserve!"(in response to the stock market falling, job layoffs after the election, etc). Uhm...didn't you guys blindly follow Bush II for 8 years? Including his $1 trillion Iraq war lie? Didn't you blindly follow Mitt Romney during the campaigns and somehow thought he was pro-life, pro-family, pro-smaller government, pro-Israel, etc? Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 13, 2012, 08:46:38 pm »

Owners ‘Devocalizing’ Dogs To Curtail Pets From Barking

Animal welfare activists are sparking a debate regarding whether or not the practice of devocalizing dogs and other pets is inhumane.

Formally known as a ventriculocordectomy, devocalizing animals involves surgically altering the pets so that they can no longer make loud noises by removing some or most of the animal’s vocal chords through either the mouth or larynx.

CBS News learned that, after the surgery is completed, most pets are left making either low and harsh-sounding or high-pitched and raspy squealing sounds.

Dog owner Sue Perry was adamantly against the practice, an opinion she voiced while talking with CBS News. Her adopted dog Porter had been devocalized, which reportedly left the animal with a raspy bark.

“He really has trouble breathing even on a very short walk, and he coughs,” Perry was quoted as saying. “Before I really knew anything about this, they thought he had kennel cough. He gags so I have to monitor him closely when he is eating his food, and I have to water it down.”

Deeming the practice “horrible [and] horrific,” Perry set out to have the practice banned by petitioning the American Veterinary Medical Association.

Already banned in the United Kingdom and several parts of the United States, devocalization also allegedly has no health benefits for the animal, according to board certified anesthesiologist and AVMA’s animal welfare division assistant director Dr. Sheilah Robertson.

“Barking is a normal behavior for animals, and that’s how they communicate,” she added to CBS News. “Nuisance barking or excessive barking usually has an underlying social issue. Is it because a person leaves a dog alone for 12 hours? Does it have an anger issue is it because it hasn’t been socialized?”

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/11/13/owners-devocalizing-dogs-to-curtail-pets-from-barking/
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 14, 2012, 09:10:07 am »

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/janeane-garofalo-unwittingly-married-20-years-011530697--abc-news-celebrities.html

Janeane Garofalo Unwittingly Married for 20 Years

Alcohol-fueled nuptials in Las Vegas aren't typically known for their longevity, but comedienne Janeane Garofalo is bucking the trend, announcing she had been unknowingly, legally married for 20 years.

Speaking at a New York Comedy Festival reunion for "The Ben Stiller Show," the 48-year-old explained that she married writer Rob Cohen as a joke in Las Vegas in the 1990s, and didn't realize the marriage was official, the New York Post reports.

"Rob and I got married, for real, which we had to have a notary dissolve not 30 minutes before we got here tonight," Garofalo said. "We were married for 20 years until this evening," she told the audience.

Cohen later went on to produce hit sitcom "The Big Bang Theory."

"We got married drunk in Vegas. … We dated for a year, and we got married at a drive-through chapel in a cab. [We thought] you have to go down to the courthouse and sign papers and stuff, so who knew? We were married, and apparently now that [Rob] is getting married for real, his lawyer dug up something," Garofalo said.

The couple got a quick divorce Saturday in New York, with the split notarized at a midtown bank.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 17, 2012, 10:10:52 am »

What is it with these draconian tv shows? Regardless of their popularity(or lack thereof), they will have somewhat of a short run, alot like ABC's "V" series. But nonetheless it's as if the damage has already been done after their short runs.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/abc-last-resort-666-park-avenue-exit-network-235652312.html

ABC: Last Resort, 666 Park Avenue To Exit Network After 13-Episode Run

ABC has chosen not to pick up the back nine episodes of freshman dramas "Last Resort" and "666 Park Avenue," Access Hollywood has learned.

The network is, however, intending to air the remaining episodes of both shows.

PLAY IT NOW: Last Resort Sneak Peek: Scott Speedman & Camille de Pazzis’ Post-Smooch Heart-To-Heart - Access Exclusive!

ABC originally ordered 13 episodes of co-creators Shaw Ryan and Karl Gajdusek's "Last Resort," and so far, seven of those episodes have aired. The next episode of the series - "Big Chicken Dinner," starring Andre Braugher and Scott Speedman -- hits the air on November 29.

Additionally, Episode 9 - "Cinderella Liberty" airs on December 6, while Episode 10 - "Blue Water" airs on December 13.

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Scott Speedman: From Felicity To Last Resort

Reacting to the news on Twitter, Shawn wrote, "News is true. No Back 9 for #LastResort. We will film and and air all 13 episodes. We're going to give you no-holds barred kick-ass ending."

ABC is also expected to air the remaining episodes of "666 Park Avenue," which stars Terry O'Quinn, Vanessa Williams and Rachael Taylor.

"Last Resort" brought in 5.68 million viewers in its most recent episode (Nov. 15), while "666 Park Avenue" drew in 3.90 million viewers last Sunday night, per TV By the Numbers.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 18, 2012, 07:46:30 pm »

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/father-son-daughter-arrested-bank-robberies-165408957--abc-news-topstories.html

11/18/12

Father, Son and Daughter Arrested in Bank Robberies

A father, son and daughter may be responsible for robbing as many as seven banks in two states, according to authorities.

Ronald Scott Catt, 50, and his two children, 20-year-old Hayden and 18-year-old Abby were arrested last week on charges they robbed a credit union in Katy, Texas.

Deputies with the Fort Bend Sheriff's Office in Texas say the family, which recently moved to the area, could also be responsible for several other robberies in Texas and their native Oregon.

During the Oct. 1 robbery in Texas, two figures, who appear to be Ronald and Hayden Catt, entered the bank in disguises and toting guns before leaving with money and jumping into a getaway car driven by Abby Catt.

PHOTOS: Mugshots of the Famous and Not-So-Famous

The break in the case came when authorities were able to track down the distinctive orange vests the men wore to a local Home Depot. A review of the surveillance tape showed the family purchasing the disguises at the store.

Eric Lundeen told ABC News he knows the Catt family and said they seemed like "really solid community members".

"He was a single dad. I think he lost his wife and he had the responsibility to take care of his kids and I got to tell you, he was there for them," Lundeen said.

The father and son duo are being held in the Fort Bend County Jail on $140,000 bonds after being charged with robbery.

Abby Catt's bond has been set at $100,000.

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 20, 2012, 08:30:08 am »

Woman charged for sex with human skeleton

A woman in western Sweden who was arrested after police found skeletons in her apartment has now been charged for using the bones as sex toys, a hobby she claimed was motivated by an interest in history.

http://www.thelocal.se/44536/20121120/
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 23, 2012, 11:47:29 am »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/traffic/woman-said-god-told-her-drive-100-mph-us-1-fort-pi/nTBb4/

11/20/12

By Elliott Jones

TCPalm

FORT PIERCE —

A motorist who was blowing her horn and going 100 mph in a 30-mph zone on U.S. 1 in Fort Pierce at 1 a.m. Tuesday told officers God told her to do it.

Regardless, Melissa Miller, 41, of Port St. Lucie, was arrested on charges of reckless driving and speeding.

She was taken to the St. Lucie County Jail and placed under a $375 bail. In addition to reckless driving, the resident of the 400 block of Northwest Marsala Terrace, is charged with violation of her probation for leaving the scene of an accident with injuries.

After she was stopped, an officer quoted her as saying she was speeding "because I was letting the Lord spirit guide me," according to a police report. She attributed her lengthy horn blowing to "the Lord telling me to do it."

The incident started in the 600 block of U.S. 1 when an officer saw a silver Toyota going south on U.S. 1 while its horn was sounding for 10 seconds and an arm was stuck out the window. When the officer attempted to stop the vehicle, it picked up speed, swerved across two southbound lanes, almost hitting a curb, as two vehicles were going north, the report said.

The car finally turned west onto Virginia Avenue and stopped. Auto Rescue towed her vehicle away.

She was apologetic, but when asked how fast she was going, she said, "'Yes, 100 mph,'" police said.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 28, 2012, 08:38:35 pm »

Judge Sentences Ohio Man to 29 Days in Jail for Imitating Disabled Girl's Limp

In an apparent case of rudeness being elevated to criminality, a 43-year-old Ohio man has been sentenced to 29 days in jail for mocking a ten-year-old girl with cerebral palsy.

Canton (Ohio) Municipal Judge John A. Poulos ordered the maximum sentence for William Bailey, who pleaded no contest Tuesday to reduced misdemeanor charges of disorderly conduct and aggravated menacing, the Associated Press reported.

According to the The (Canton) Repository, Bailey was captured on a cellphone video imitating the way the girl, who uses crutches and has trouble walking.

rest + video of the guy doing it  Angry: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/judge-sentences-ohio-man-29-days-jail-imitating-disabled-girls-limp?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+delicious%2Fgqlf+%28Christian+Headlines+Top+Headlines%29
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: