End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 05:17:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Just pure evil...

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just pure evil...  (Read 26658 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: December 03, 2014, 12:56:16 pm »

Mother of boy beaten to death sentenced to at least 16 years

Dina Palmer, the mother of a 7-year-old boy that died after a severe beating, was sentenced to 16 to 40 years in prison in Clark County District Court Wednesday.

Dina Palmer pleaded guilty in September to two counts of child abuse in exchange for testifying against her husband.

Roderick "RJ" Arrington's mother and stepfather, Markiece Palmer, took turns beating him in Nov. 2012 for lying about reading a bible chapter. After his death, the boy's body was found to be covered with bruises, welts and cuts from repeated beatings. Arrington died as a result of a swollen brain after his head had been slammed against a wall.

RJ Arrington's case resulted in changes in the child welfare system and how social workers respond to reports of alleged abuse. In RJ's case, a school counselor had called the child welfare hotline to report the suspicions of abuse, but social workers did not respond to the school because the extent of his injuries were not known. RJ died two days later.

Markiece Palmer was found guilty of first-degree murder by a jury in November and will be sentenced Jan. 21, 2015.

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/27537720/breaking-news-mother-of-boy-beaten-to-death-sentenced-to-prison
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 15, 2014, 05:14:44 am »

Brazilian Man Confesses to Killing Over 40 People ‘For Fun,’ Vows to ‘Do Same All Over Again’

A man in Brazil who is being described by police as a psychopath has confessed to killing over 40 people “for fun,” and says that when he is released—since there is no death penalty in the country—he will “do the same thing all over again.”

Sailson Jose das Gracas, 26, was taken into custody on Wednesday after stabbing a woman to death near Rio De Janiero. According to police, while in custody, das Gracas confessed to killing over 40 others, stating that over the past nine years, he has killed 37 women, three men and one toddler.

“I observed them, I studied them. I waited for a month, sometimes a week, depending on the place,” he is reported as divulging. “I tried to ascertain where they lived, what their families were like. I kept watch on their houses and then after a while went there at dawn, waited for my chance and entered.”

das Gracas said that over the past decade he became addicted to murder and found himself having to get his fix. He said he began a life of crime as a teen with petty theft and robbery, but then started having “different thoughts,” and decided to try murder.

“At 17, I killed the first woman and that gave me a buzz. I kept on doing it and I enjoyed it,” he told investigators. “I’d kill someone and then would think about the victim for two or three months. After that, I’d go off hunting. … I killed just for the pleasure of it.”

das Gracas said he wasn’t happy until he found another victim.

“When I wasn’t killing someone I got uptight,” he explained. “I would pace up and down at home. Killing calmed me down.”

The serial killer said that he was once hired as a hitman. The couple who payed him to murder is now behind bars.

But das Gracas, who under Brazilian law only faces a maximum of 30 years behind bars, admitted that if he is released, he will continue to kill. There is no death penalty in the country.

“I don’t feel remorse,” he told police, according to reports. “If I go to jail for 10, 15, 20 years, then as soon as I get out I’ll do the same thing all over again.”

Police state that they are comparing his statements with past evidence and four cases have already been linked back to das Gracas. Police Commissioner Pedro Henrique Medina told Globo Television that the information de Gracas has provided seems to be believable.

“We can perceive a very great wealth of details … details that only a person who was at the crime scene could know,” Medina said.

According to Press TV, das Gracas is not the only serial killer in Brazil nor the most egregious.

“Pedro Rodrigues Filho, Brazil’s most prolific killer, was convicted in 2003 of killing 71 people. He claimed to have killed over 100 victims, 47 of them inmates,” it outlines. “In 2000, nursing assistant Edson Isidoro Guimaraes was convicted of killing four people in hospital, though as many as 131 murders were linked to him.”

Scripture notes that “As in the days of Noah, so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be,” pointing back to Genesis, which outlines that “God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. … The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.”

- See more at: http://christiannews.net/2014/12/13/brazilian-man-confesses-to-killing-over-40-people-for-fun-vows-to-do-same-all-over-again/#sthash.iQpglLsa.dpuf
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 02, 2015, 06:02:20 am »

Starving 4 Pound Baby Dies In Car While Parents Eat At Golden Corral
What should be done to parents that stuffed themselves full of food at a Golden Corral while their starving four pound baby girl died in their car outside?

news video: http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/clip/10990430/details-released-after-cops-say-parents-starved-baby-to-death

LAKELAND (FOX 13) -

A couple is charged with a crime that Lakeland Assistant Police Chief Mike Link said is one of the worst he's seen in his 30-year police career.

The shocking developments were announced Tuesday at a press conference in Lakeland, where detectives said the duo is charged with murder in the death of an infant child.

The 22-day-old baby, Betsey Kee Stephens, was found dead in the couple's custody after detectives say she starved to death.

Ruby, 23, and Roy Stephens, 48, told police they had just arrived in town from Indiana and checked into their motel when they discovered something was wrong.

They said baby Betsey's feet were cold, so they covered them with a blanket and then got into the car to go to dinner.

After arriving at the Golden Corral restaurant on U.S. Highway 98, they said they noticed Betsey was unresponsive, so they called 911.

The investigation has since revealed that Betsey had been dead for more than three hours before anyone called emergency officials.

Police Tuesday said pictures from the scene are unsettling.

“When I saw the photographs…it shook me to my core because in thirty years, I have never seen anything like that,” said Assistant Police Chief Mike Link.

According to the medical examiner, Betsey weighed little more than four pounds, about half of what she should have weighed.

Both Ruby and Roy, who police said is not the biological father, claim to have fed the baby several times over the trip down from Indiana. The medical examiner, however, says that is not possible. There was very little food found in her body.

“It's very apparent -- it would be very apparent to anyone who saw the photographs -- that this did not occur overnight or in days," said Asst. Chief Link. "In my opinion this child suffered from day one of birth, to the time that she passed away.”

The baby's death has been ruled a homicide, and both have been charged with first-degree murder.

Betsey had two siblings, a 1-year-old brother and a 2-year-old sister, in the car at the time of the incident. The Lakeland Police Department says they are now with the Department of Children and Families.

"They failed miserably to take care of this child. She suffered tremendously over the 22 days she was alive to meet this kind of demise," Link said.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/27728715/infant-dies-of-starvation-parents-charged-with-first-degree-murder
Report Spam   Logged

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 02, 2015, 12:27:44 pm »

Sadly(and very), this particular story has all but become the "new norm" in recent years.

Also - I remember way back in the summer of 2001 - I went to some midnight showing of a movie with a friend. On our way out after the movie - he noticed a man who was carrying out his (apparently)10 year old son(who was sleeping). And it was an R-rated movie, BTW.

Pt being that even as recently as the early 21st century - people knew how to follow the laws(ie-in this case, this guy apparently knew that leaving his 10 year old son alone at home is against the law). But nowdays? It seems like noone cares anymore.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 15, 2015, 04:00:51 am »

Police seize orphans in the Philippines

"Street children as young as five are being caged in brutal detention centres alongside adult criminals in a cynical drive to smarten up the Philippines capital ahead of a visit by Pope Francis this week.

Hundreds of boys and girls have been rounded up from doorways and roadsides by police and officials and put behind bars in recent weeks to make the poverty-racked city more presentable when Pope Francis arrives tomorrow, a MailOnline investigation has found.

In a blatant abuse of the country's own child protection laws, the terrified children are locked up in filthy detention centres where they sleep on concrete floors and where many of them are beaten or abused by older inmates and adult prisoners and, in some cases, starved and chained to pillars.

Six million people are expected to attend an open air mass conducted by Pope Francis in Manila's Rizal Park on Sunday, which will watched by a global TV audience and officials appear determined to ensure that urchins are hidden from view."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2906730/EXCLUSIVE-Children-CAGED-God-Police-seize-orphans-chain-filth-clear-streets-Pope-s-visit-Philippines.html
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 15, 2015, 02:31:12 pm »

Family 'horrified' when nine ducklings were killed with lawnmower

Angry

Like any normal day, Boyd Jentzsch and his son, Kai, put out food for the family of Muscovy ducks that lived outside their Wellington home.

But on May 2 as they watched out their patio door at the mother duck and her 11 ducklings peck at their food, a lawn worker plotted a different fate for the birds, according to an arrest report.

Jason Falbo is accused of killing 9 baby ducks. (The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office)

He gunned his riding lawnmower toward the ducks, which were perched on the grass near a tree in the family's yard, and swerved his blades over them, the report stated. Inside, the family of three watched and screamed at what they had just witnessed.

"We were horrified," said Jentzsch. "I couldn't believe it was happening. It was totally disgusting."

The landscaper, Jason Falbo, 24, of Royal Palm Beach, was arrested Wednesday and charged with nine counts of animal cruelty by Palm Beach County Animal Care and Control.

Officers were called to the family's home at about 2:30 p.m. the day the ducks died.

As Jentzsch's wife, Laura Gontchar recalls, the day started beautifully. She said Kai, 7, loves animals and grew especially fond of the ducks that would waddle up into the family's backyard.

Gontchar said the ducklings weren't more than a few days old. Meanwhile, Falbo's lawnmower hummed along the side of the house and Kai watched as his beloved ducks ate their lunch.

Then, the lawmower appeared. Jentzsch said the blades on the mower were up, lifted above the grass. In an instant the blades went down and a flurry of feathers, bones and small beaks went flying into the air.

The three bolted out the door; first Gontchar, then Kai, then Jentzsch.

"What are you doing?" Jentzsch remembers screaming, as Kai and Gontchar became more and more hysterical. "These are our friends. These are our babies, we love to feed them!"

Falbo sat on his mower, backed up and ran over the ducklings again, the family said. This time he smiled and laughed. Four ducklings managed to get away, hobbling with their mother into the lake, but two drowned. Out of the 11 ducklings, only two survived, according to the report.

"What are you doing to my ducks?" Kai wailed, his father remembers. "Why are you laughing?"

The boy, in tears, ran from the backyard and back into his house. Jentzsch and his wife were stunned.

"It was one of the most emotional things I've ever seen," Jentzsch said. "It was just — wow."

Jentzsch called the police and the county's Animal Care and Control, who found the remains of the birds.

When the officials were gone, the family sat inside and cried. Kai grabbed his iPad and started watching cartoons.

"I don't want to hear about it," he told his dad. "I'm too upset."

Nearly two weeks later, the family is still reeling from witnessing the traumatic event. On his way to the school bus stop Thursday, Kai asked Jentzsch whether he thought more ducks would come and if they could take care of them so he could remember what it felt like.

It's hard for the couple to explain to Kai why this happened, they said.

"He asked me, 'Is everybody out there like this?'" Jentzsch said.

Officers said they were able to make contact with Falbo about the attack a few hours after the incident occurred. They wrote in the report that the nine baby ducks lost their lives "cruelly and viciously with extreme intent."

Records show Falbo was arrested in March for domestic battery and aggravated child abuse after he was accused of beating his girlfriend.

He is being held at the Palm Beach County Jail on $27,000 bail on the animal cruelty charges.

Gontchar said she is still emotional from what she and her family saw, but she and her husband are trying to use this experience as an opportunity to teach their son about the value of life and how cruel some people can be.

"A person came and ruined the lives of those birds," she said. "We talked about it, going through death and questions like that, and how things need to be done when he sees these cruel things happen. I think that was a very powerful and hurtful experience for him to see."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/fl-wellington-muscovy-massacre-lawnmower-20150514-story.html
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 17, 2015, 08:10:20 am »

Nigerian restaurant shut down for serving HUMAN FLESH - and had bags in kitchen containing heads that were still bleeding

Police raided the restaurant after locals reported it was selling human meat
    They discovered human heads which were still dripping blood into plastic bags
    Weapons including grenades also found during the raid in Anambra region
    Ten people have so far been arrested in connection to the various crimes

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3084326/Nigerian-restaurant-shut-serving-HUMAN-flesh-bags-containing-human-heads-bleeding.html#ixzz3aOvREHzq

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 20, 2015, 02:09:38 pm »

Fake El Cerrito Doctor Allegedly Charged Cancer Patient $2,000 For Bag Of Dirt

Investigators are seeking people who may have been scammed by a Bay Area man arrested last week for practicing medicine without a license at a fake cancer treatment office.

The Contra Costa Times reports that 69-year-old Vincent Gammill is scheduled to appear in Ventura County Superior Court on Aug. 31 in connection with his fake cancer-treatment clinic at a Richmond office.

The investigation by the Ventura County Interagency Pharmaceutical Crimes Unit and the Contra Costa Sheriff’s Office began last month when a 49-year-old Thousand Oaks woman told deputies of the scam.

The woman, who has late-stage cancer, told deputies she saw his website and decided to seek his services.

He reportedly gave her plastic baggies containing various powders, expired medication, and at least one bag of dirt.

He told her how to mix the compounds, and allegedly told her if it burned her stomach that was good — it meant it was working.

On July 9, deputies served a search warrant at Gammill’s home and found bottles labeled “corrosive” and “poison.” They also found 25-thousand prescription pills, including morphine, steroids, and Mexican and Russian prescription pills.

Anyone who may have been a victim of Gammill’s allegedly illegal medical practice is encouraged to contact the Contra Costa County sheriff.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2015/07/20/fake-el-cerrito-doctor-allegedly-charged-cancer-patient-2000-for-bag-of-dirt/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 12, 2015, 12:46:34 pm »

Family finds dog with note: 'We beat it 2 death lol'

A Florida family is searching for answers after finding the beaten body of their 7-pound dog with a note from its killers: "We beat it 2 death lol HAHAHA!"

Fox, a 13-year-old Pomeranian, disappeared Friday after his owner let him outside to use the bathroom, WSVN-TV reported. Verline Bartheleny and her boyfriend, Ronald Boisvert, said Fox typically returned to the apartment within a few minutes, but the couple was unable to locate him before nightfall.

On Saturday morning, a neighbor found Fox's body curled into a ball on the back porch of the same complex where he was last seen. A note was laid on top of the dog that said he was beaten death.

"If someone could do that to a dog, just imagine what it could escalate to," Bartheleny said, WSVN-TV reported.

Boisvert said he thought the note was a joke, but Ron Ridge, a local veterinarian, confirmed that the dog was likely kicked to death.

The dog had broken ribs, missing teeth and a broken back; Ridge said, according to WSVN-TV.

Pembroke Pines Police Department said officials are investigating the incident and said Fox's death appeared to be an isolated incident.

"I don't think I've ever seen a case like this in the city," Major Carlos Bermudez said during a press conference.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/08/12/pet-dog-beaten-animal-abuse-florida/31523423/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 21, 2015, 06:58:30 am »

Tourists behave badly disrupting the nesting of olive ridley sea turtles in Costa Rica

http://strangesounds.org/2015/09/tourists-behave-badly-disrupting-the-nesting-of-olive-ridley-sea-turtles-in-costa-rica.html

This story just makes me mad  Angry period!! These people are just @!#@#$$$@##@@###  Well, you get the point.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 15, 2015, 05:40:12 am »

New York teen dies after hours-long beating at church

A New York couple was charged with manslaughter in the death of their 19-year-old son after allegedly beating him for hours during a family counseling session inside the "sanctuary room" of an upstate Christian church, police said on Wednesday.

The victim's parents, Bruce Leonard, 65, and Deborah Leonard, 59, were arraigned on Tuesday and pleaded not guilty. They were being held in lieu of $100,000 bail each.

In addition, four of the couple's fellow parishioners were charged with assaulting the teenager's younger brother on Sunday at the Word of Life Church in Chadwicks, New York, about 50 miles (80 km) east of Syracuse.

"Both brothers were continually subjected to physical punishment over the course of several hours in the hopes that each would confess to prior sins and ask for forgiveness," Michael Inserra, chief of the New Hartford Police, said at a news conference.

Reuters was unable to reach representatives for the accused or the church.

The older brother, Lucas Leonard, died on Monday afternoon after being driven to a hospital by family members, who falsely told doctors the teenager had suffered a gunshot wound, police said. Leonard's injuries were consistent with blunt force trauma to his torso and extremities, police said.

New Hartford police and the New York State Police said they launched a joint investigation after being notified about the suspicious death.

Through interviews with church members, police said they learned that Leonard's 17-year-old brother, Christopher, had also been severely beaten during the counseling session. The sessions are held after church services and are typically led by a pastor or other church member, Inserra said.

Police sent tactical teams some time between Monday afternoon and Tuesday to the three-story, red brick church, where they eventually located Christopher on the second floor.

Christopher was being treated in an area hospital for blunt force trauma to his body and extremities and was in serious condition.

Sarah Ferguson, 33, the victims' sister, and fellow church members Linda Morey, 54, David Morey, 26, and Joseph Irwin, 26, were arrested on charges of assault in the second degree. They were being held in lieu of $50,000 each.

Several children were removed from the church and turned over to Oneida County Child Protective Services.

Oneida County District Attorney Scott McNamara said there was not enough evidence to charge the couple with murder.

Additional charges and arrests were pending, police said.

Investigators disclosed little about the Word of Life Church, which describes itself on the front of its parish simply as a Christian church.

http://news.yahoo.com/york-teen-dies-hours-long-beating-church-police-202918560.html
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 27, 2015, 11:17:33 pm »

Lena Dunham Will Dress Up as a Planned Parenthood Abortionist for Halloween

When it comes to defending abortion, there are few Planned Parenthood defenders who are more lewd and lascivious than Lena Dunham. The so-called comedian and celebrity spokeswoman for the abortion giant is doing her part to represent Planned Parenthood for Halloween as she plans to dress up as one of its abortionists for holiday.

Dunham said: “Still, I want to be accepted and to WIN BIG! And this year, I think I may have finally nailed it. I’m going as something newsy, sexy, and cool: a Planned Parenthood doctor!”

Conservative activist Lisa DePasquale first noted Lena’s plans in a Tweet on Twitter.

The response from the pro-life movement to Dunham’s latest antics has been right on the mark.

“It’s hard for me to think of a more vile, disgusting, pathetic excuse for a human being than Girls actress and raging liberal feminist Lena Dunham,” conservative writer Michael Cantrell wrote. “I mean, this is a woman who falsely accused someone of ****, molested her own sister, and then wrote a book about it, so I already figured this chick was morally bankrupt, but what she’s dressing up as for Halloween is sinking to depths I never dreamed humanly possible. The sicko is going as a Planned Parenthood doctor.”

“Well, you know, I guess the whole point of Halloween is to dress up in a super frightening, ghoulish ensemble so gnarly and gross it makes little children pee in their pants. In that case, I’m unsure why Dunham needs to wear a costume. All she has to do is open her mouth and speak and the sheer lunacy of what comes out would surely terrify any normal, sane human being. In other words, just being herself is frightening enough,” he added.

Here’s Dunham’s sick costume in all its glory (er gory):

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/10/27/lena-dunham-will-dress-up-as-a-planned-parenthood-abortionist-for-halloween/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 15, 2015, 08:15:33 pm »

Illinois Teen Charged with Murder After Throwing Newborn Baby Out Eight-Story Window

An Illinois teen is facing a murder charge after being accused of throwing her newborn baby out of her apartment window—located on the eighth floor of the building.

Mubashra Uddin, 19, was denied bail Saturday after being arraigned in Cook County Bond Court on a first degree murder charge. Police believe that Uddin gave birth Wednesday night and then threw her newborn daughter out of the window onto the grassy area below.

The baby was found at approximately 11:45 p.m. by a bystander who wrapped the baby in blankets while waiting for paramedics to arrive. The child, who was breathing at the time she was found, was rushed to Weiss Memorial Hospital, but was pronounced dead. She suffered numerous injuries, including a fractured spine, skull and ribs, according to the Chicago Tribune.

A medical examiner concluded that the newborn died of blunt force trauma.

Police investigated the matter and learned from neighbors that Uddin, whose family’s apartment was directly above where the baby was found, might have been pregnant. They found blood in the bathroom and bedroom, and Uddin eventually confessed after initially denying that the child was hers.

Prosecutors state that Uddin sought to hide the pregnancy from her Muslim family as she knew they would be upset that the child was mixed race. Uddin is of Indian descent and the father is African American. She wore loose clothing so as not to reveal that she was with child.

Neighbors held a vigil for the baby Friday night, placing flowers and stuffed animals around a tree near where the newborn was found.

“I would have taken the baby [and] I’m 71,” local resident Katy Gray told CBS2.

Illinois has a safe haven law that allows mothers to drop off infants up to 30 days old at a fire station, police station or hospital with no questions asked.

“They can hand over their baby to somebody and walk away,” Dawn Geras of the Save Abandoned Babies Foundation told Life News. “They’ll be safe and the baby will be adopted and loved and cherished forever.”

Weiss Memorial Hospital is less than a block from Uddin’s apartment.

http://christiannews.net/2015/11/15/illinois-teen-charged-with-murder-after-throwing-newborn-baby-out-eight-story-window/
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 15, 2015, 08:19:18 pm »

Sadly, this is becoming the new norm nowdays - teens (of all ages from 13-19) committing murder of some kind every week.

Illinois Teen Charged with Murder After Throwing Newborn Baby Out Eight-Story Window

An Illinois teen is facing a murder charge after being accused of throwing her newborn baby out of her apartment window—located on the eighth floor of the building.

Mubashra Uddin, 19, was denied bail Saturday after being arraigned in Cook County Bond Court on a first degree murder charge. Police believe that Uddin gave birth Wednesday night and then threw her newborn daughter out of the window onto the grassy area below.

The baby was found at approximately 11:45 p.m. by a bystander who wrapped the baby in blankets while waiting for paramedics to arrive. The child, who was breathing at the time she was found, was rushed to Weiss Memorial Hospital, but was pronounced dead. She suffered numerous injuries, including a fractured spine, skull and ribs, according to the Chicago Tribune.

A medical examiner concluded that the newborn died of blunt force trauma.

Police investigated the matter and learned from neighbors that Uddin, whose family’s apartment was directly above where the baby was found, might have been pregnant. They found blood in the bathroom and bedroom, and Uddin eventually confessed after initially denying that the child was hers.

Prosecutors state that Uddin sought to hide the pregnancy from her Muslim family as she knew they would be upset that the child was mixed race. Uddin is of Indian descent and the father is African American. She wore loose clothing so as not to reveal that she was with child.

Neighbors held a vigil for the baby Friday night, placing flowers and stuffed animals around a tree near where the newborn was found.

“I would have taken the baby [and] I’m 71,” local resident Katy Gray told CBS2.

Illinois has a safe haven law that allows mothers to drop off infants up to 30 days old at a fire station, police station or hospital with no questions asked.

“They can hand over their baby to somebody and walk away,” Dawn Geras of the Save Abandoned Babies Foundation told Life News. “They’ll be safe and the baby will be adopted and loved and cherished forever.”

Weiss Memorial Hospital is less than a block from Uddin’s apartment.

http://christiannews.net/2015/11/15/illinois-teen-charged-with-murder-after-throwing-newborn-baby-out-eight-story-window/
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: November 24, 2015, 06:03:30 pm »

ABC’s ‘Scandal’ Shows On-Air Abortion to the Tune of ‘Silent Night’

Thursday night on the winter finale of ABC’s “Scandal,” the main character Olivia Pope gets an abortion on screen as the soundtrack features Aretha Franklin singing “Silent Night.” 

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/melanie-hunter/abcs-scandal-shows-air-abortion-tune-silent-night

And do not forget that ABC is owned by Disney
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: November 24, 2015, 06:47:23 pm »

Trio of ghouls rob dying man instead of calling 911

Three thieves dug through the pockets of a dying man moments after he collapsed in the lobby of a Washington Heights apartment building, authorities said Monday.

The theft was caught on the Amsterdam Avenue building’s surveillance cameras and shows the trio rifling through the man’s pants instead of calling for help at 11:30 Saturday night, police said.

The victim, who wasn’t identified by authorities, was in his 40s and was seen walking into the lobby with the three younger men, Michael Cortes, 22, Jordano Fernandez, 18, and Angel Cabrera, 18, police said.

He was seen smoking an unknown substance shortly before he collapsed, cops said.

But instead of calling 911, the three men started digging through his pockets and stole a cellphone and bank card before running off, cops said.

The man lay on the floor for more than an hour until a passer-by called police. He was pronounced dead at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center.

Police rounded up Cortes, Fernandez and Cabrera and charged them with grand larceny.

http://nypost.com/2015/11/24/trio-of-ghouls-rob-dying-man-instead-of-calling-911/

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: November 24, 2015, 07:14:01 pm »

ABC’s ‘Scandal’ Shows On-Air Abortion to the Tune of ‘Silent Night’

Thursday night on the winter finale of ABC’s “Scandal,” the main character Olivia Pope gets an abortion on screen as the soundtrack features Aretha Franklin singing “Silent Night.” 

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/melanie-hunter/abcs-scandal-shows-air-abortion-tune-silent-night

And do not forget that ABC is owned by Disney

I saw this on Yahoo the other day - yeah, child sacrifice is getting accepted by the mainstream now. Where is all the outrage in these Republican-voting churches?

Never mind, they bought into Psychology, which was fueled by evolution...the culture of death.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: November 29, 2015, 06:22:15 pm »

Police: Father suspected of feeding son’s body to pigs

A gruesome report out of Kansas City — authorities believe a man beat his son to death and then fed his body to pigs, say sources close with the investigation.

According to KCTV, Michael A. Jones, 44, is being held in jail on a $10 million bond on charges of aggravated assault with a firearm, aggravated battery, and child abuse.

Police showed up at Jones’ home on Wednesday after receiving a report that Jones attacked his wife and fired a gun at her. According to KCTV, during the investigation someone told police to check for a 7-year-old boy’s decomposed body. Police obtained a search warrant and found human remains in the barn.

A former babysitter told police that eight children, ranging from ages one to 11-years-old, lived inside the home in deplorable conditions.

“For all those girls to have to witness what their brother went through and to carry the burden that something happened to their brother is horrible,” said a former babysitter to KCTV.

A police source told KCTV that investigators fear the remains are the result of the child being fed to pigs after being beaten to death. The remains are currently in the process of being identified.

http://fox59.com/2015/11/29/police-father-suspected-of-feeding-sons-body-to-pigs/
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 08, 2015, 11:03:19 am »

http://thebiglead.com/2015/12/08/cowboys-fan-stabbed-video-fedex-field-redskins/
12/8/15
Cowboys Fan Stabbed at FedEx Field After Redskins Loss to Dallas

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 19, 2016, 12:45:25 am »

Rare Dolphin Dies for Mob Selfie

Discarded after use by Buenos Aires beachgoers.

Two Franciscana dolphins were ripped from the waves near an Argentinan resort last week, then manhandled to shore, where they were passed around a clutching mob seeking cute selfie moments. In the process, at least one of the intelligent, playful cetaceans died from the experience. Franciscana, or La Plata, dolphins are unable to spend as long out of the water as their larger brethren.

“At least one of these dolphins suffered a horrific, traumatic and utterly unnecessary death, for the sake of a few photographs,” a spokesperson from the World Animal Protection group told ABC in Australia, condemning the despicable incident. “This terribly unfortunate event is an example of the casual cruelty people can inflict when they use animals for entertainment purposes.”
After being pet and pawed at by dozens of people, one of the small creatures was found discarded on the beach, its usefulness as a social-media prop at an end. It was left coated in sand and soon died slowly of dehydration. Several people continued to snap photos of it as it lay gasping, just feet from the water.

With only around 30,000 of the subspecies remaining, the La Plata dolphins, which can live to be 20 years old, are considered vulnerable to extinction. This isn’t the first case of a dolphin being killed for a moment of social-media mugging—an injured dolphin died after being out of the ocean for half an hour in China while men snapped pics. Even their toothier foes can fall victim to our insatiable content clamoring, as the small shark who succumbed to asphyxiation while families captured the moment for posterity in New York can attest.

After being pet and pawed at by dozens of people, one of the small creatures was found discarded on the beach, its usefulness as a social-media prop at an end. It was left coated in sand and soon died slowly of dehydration. Several people continued to snap photos of it as it lay gasping, just feet from the water.

With only around 30,000 of the subspecies remaining, the La Plata dolphins, which can live to be 20 years old, are considered vulnerable to extinction. This isn’t the first case of a dolphin being killed for a moment of social-media mugging—an injured dolphin died after being out of the ocean for half an hour in China while men snapped pics. Even their toothier foes can fall victim to our insatiable content clamoring, as the small shark who succumbed to asphyxiation while families captured the moment for posterity in New York can attest.

http://endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com/index.php?action=post;topic=2081.210;num_replies=228
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 01, 2016, 01:36:39 am »

Report: NJ Mother Pleads Guilty to Setting Her Baby on Fire and Leaving it in the Street

A New Jersey woman has pleaded guilty to setting her newborn baby on fire and abandoning it in a roadway, court documents reveal.

According to the Associated Press, a woman with the unusual name of Hyphernkemberly Dorvilier, was convicted of aggravated manslaughter after previously pleading not guilty to a murder charge.

Police alleged that Dorvilier, a 23-year-old from Pemberton Township, doused the child with WD-40 oil and set it aflame in January of 2015. The child later died from the third degree burns it suffered.

Prosecutors say that the woman had hidden her pregnancy from family members and decided to kill the child immediately after birth to continue the ruse. The body of the burned child was found with its umbilical cord and placenta still attached.

A 911 call from the incident was played in court. Dorvilier can be heard in the background saying, “It’s not mine, it’s not mine… I didn’t do it, I didn’t do it, I didn’t do it.”

Throughout much of her arrest, and initially during her trial, she maintained her claim that the baby was not hers.

Prosecutors have recommended that Dorvilier be sentenced 30 years in prison at her upcoming sentencing phase.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/29/new-jersey-mother-pleads-guilty-to-setting-her-own-baby-on-fire-and-leaving-it-in-the-street/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 09, 2016, 06:41:50 pm »

Swan dies after tourist drags it from lake for photo

A tourist has killed a swan — by dragging it out of a lake for a picture.

The woman, reportedly from Bulgaria, was snapped grabbing the bird by its wing before dragging it out of the lake in order to pose for photographs with the distressed bird.

The cruel tourist was pictured with the swan on the shoreline of Lake Ohrid, southwestern Macedonia, posing with it before dumping it heartlessly on the ground.
Once the unidentified woman had her fun, she then left the winged creature to die alone on the beach.

Appalled witnesses spoke to local media about the event.

They described how the swan did not respond to the woman approaching it, as the birds are used to tourists visiting the lake.
Despite the swan being clearly upset at being manhandled as it struggled against the woman’s grip, she did not let go.

Witnesses told Macedonia Online the swan lay “motionless” on the beach after the incident before later dying.

This latest example of animal cruelty for the sake of a selfie comes just weeks after a baby dolphin died after being passed around a Florida beach for photos.

http://nypost.com/2016/03/09/swan-dies-after-tourist-drags-it-from-lake-for-photo/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: April 21, 2016, 06:03:51 pm »

Man Knocked Unconscious, His Body Left in Street — This Time, Bystanders’ Decision Not to Help Has Horrific Consequence (GRAPHIC)

A family member of an assault victim is questioning the state of humanity after her cousin was knocked unconscious, robbed and then left lying in the middle of a busy street. After minutes of his body being ignored by a group of bystanders, a cab accidentally ran over him and killed him.

The victim, 32-year-old Marques Gaines, was reportedly attacked by a man who was loitering outside a Chicago 7-Eleven in the early morning on February 7.

City cameras captured the shocking assault and shows Gaines being knocked unconscious by one brutal punch. As soon as Gaines was down, two men can be seen rushing to his body to allegedly rob him. The family claims Gaines’ cellphone and debit cards were stolen off his body.

No one else bothered with Gaines’ body and just one person, believed to be a 7-Eleven employee, called 911.

Watch the disturbing video here (Warning: Graphic):

For Drexina Nelson, the victim’s cousin, knowing one of the bystanders could have saved her loved one is a difficult reality to accept.

“We as people, as humans, we should care for one another,” she told the Chicago Tribune. “Who leaves a person in the street for that long? That’s devastating to me — the fact that he could have been saved. He could still be here with us.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/04/21/man-knocked-unconscious-his-body-left-in-street-this-time-bystanders-decision-not-to-help-has-horrific-consequence-graphic/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 18, 2016, 05:15:25 pm »

Shark killed after tourists drag it out of the water for pictures

In footage recorded by holidaymakers the terrified shark can be seen writhing in agony

A shark was killed after a group of tourists and lifeguards dragged the helpless creature out of the water so they could take pictures with it.

In a shocking video recorded in the Dominican Republic, a group of seven men race into the water before cautiously approaching the large shark and pulling it to shore.

Some of those involved were lifeguards from the nearby Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Punta Cana, The Dodo reports.

In the video, the group can be seen jumping over waves as they try to catch the shark.

It then appears to become tangled in the ropes of a life ring and thrashes violently while trying to escape – but the men continue to drag it from the water.

After reaching the shore the terrified shark writhes in agony as the men pull it further on to the sand in front of shocked holidaymakers.

They then put a life ring over the innocent creature’s head and prod it with a wooden plank.

Pictures posted on social media show a number of Hard Rock Hotel staff smiling as they lean over the dying shark.

Others can be seen holding its tail and making thumbs up gestures while in another picture there are four children.

A Hard Rock Hotel spokeswoman said "corrective measures" are being taken against the employees involved.

She added: “That is absolutely against our standards of protecting animals as we protect our guests.”

It is not the first time that a wild creature has been killed for the benefit of humans taking photos.

In February, sickening images taken in Argentina showed a young dolphin's last moments before it died of dehydration when it was picked up out of the sea by a crowd.

The mammal was found on a beach as sunbathers lifted it to take photographs with the animal.

They crowded around it as it squirmed and wriggled but the oblivious selfie-takers carried on playing with it.

The rare La Plata dolphin, which can live for 20 years, was eventually killed after it became dehydrated out of the water.

Sickeningly, the crowd continued to take pictures of the poor animal as it lay dead on the sandy beach.

Just days later a peacock died after being manhandled by tourists who wanted to take pictures with him.

The peacock, a resident in the Yunnan Wild Animals Park in China, was spooked by the handling, which he was not used to.

Although park staff attended the scene, it was too late to save the bird.

pics and vid: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/shark-killed-after-tourists-drag-8223240
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 29, 2016, 06:26:00 pm »

16 Year-Old Thug Cold-Cocks 12 Year-Old White Kid with Brass Knuckles – Posts Video On YouTube

A twelve year-old white boy in the Arkansas town of Conway was recently attacked from behind by a sixteen year-old Black boy who was wearing brass knuckles. The attack reportedly left a hole in the twelve-year-old’s cheek and broke his teeth.

Screen image from YouTube video shows Kane Millsaps wearing brass knuckles on his left hand as he prepares to attack.

The sixteen-year-old, identified by police as Kane Millsaps, was charged as an adult with felony first degree battery and for possession of the brass knuckles in the May 31 attack after cellphone video of the attack posted to YouTube by Millsaps was brought to the attention of police. The video shows Millsaps approaching the victim from behind and delivering a roundhouse left that dropped the victim to the pavement. Millsaps then is seen leaning over the victim raining left-handed punches to the head and face of the defenseless boy.

Screen image of Millsaps delivering a roundhouse blow from behind via Arkansas Matters.

The video has since been pulled by YouTube.

A copy of the unedited video was posted by TheCabin.net.

Officers learned of the incident when a witness’s family member brought the video to the Conway Police Department on June 1. When officers spoke with the victim, they noted his right eye was bruised, there was a cut on his neck and he had broken teeth.

The victim said he lost consciousness after being hit and “when he woke up he thought he had gravel in his mouth but it was pieces of his teeth,” the affidavit stated.

A witness who recorded the incident on Millsaps’s phone said Millsaps told her the victim had provoked him, a claim she disputed.

The witness told investigators that the victim “did not even see Millsaps coming and did not know he was going to be hit,” the affidavit stated.

A girl seen pushing Millsaps off the victim at the end of the video said the victim “had a hole in his cheek which may need stitches,” the affidavit states.

Millsaps was arrested June 2 at the Faulkner County Sheriff’s Office Juvenile Services division after meeting with his probation officer.

The complete report and video of the attack can be read at TheCabin.net.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/awful-twelve-year-old-boy-sucker-punched-brass-knuckle-wearing-sixteen-year-old/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 19, 2016, 08:20:07 pm »

Four-Year-Old Abused Arkansas Girl Tells Police She Thought Her Name Was ‘Idiot’

HOT SPRINGS, Ark. — Police in Arkansas made a heartbreaking discovery on Friday after being called to a Hot Springs home where a four-year-old girl had been so verbally and physically abused that she thought her name was “Idiot.”

Upon receiving a call from the Cooper-Anthony Mercy Child Advocacy Center on an abuse tip, they found the child bruised with a black eye and swollen cheek, and dried blood near her mouth. The girl also had bruising on her bottom and legs, as well as marks from being secured to furniture with zip ties.

When officers asked the girl asked the girl for her name, she responded, “Idiot.”

Police soon discovered that the child, who had been living with her mother Jennifer Denen, 30, and Denen’s live-in boyfriend, Clarence Reed, 47, had been regularly called an “idiot” by Reed instead of her birth name.

He also allegedly tied the girl to her bed as a form of punishment, including after he found her climbing on the cabinets.

The police report states that Reed acknowledged disciplining the child with a half-inch wooden paddle, and would call her “idiot,” but asserted that he was only joking in using the pejorative.

Denen acknowledged that she had not sought medical treatment for the girl.

Cpl. Kirk Zaner, a spokesman for the Hot Springs Police Department, told The Washington Post that six children lived in the house, including an 11-month-old that Denen and Reed conceived together.

Both Denen and Reed were arrested and charged with first-degree domestic battery, permitting abuse of a minor, and first-degree endangering the welfare of a minor. They remain in the Garland County Jail on $500,000 bond and have pleaded innocent to the charges.

According to Arkansas Online, a motion has been filed in Garland County District Court to block prosecution and law enforcement from releasing information about the case prior to trial. Denen and Reed are expected to appear in court on Sept. 27.

The children were all removed from the home and—except for the four-year-old and the 11-month old—were placed with their biological father. The girl and her infant half-sibling remain in the custody of Child Protective Services.

According to the organization Child Help, in 2014, the latest year on record, “state agencies identified an estimated 1,580 children who died as a result of abuse and neglect—between four and five children a day.” An estimated 702,000 abuse cases were confirmed in 2014 alone.

“The United States has one of the worst records among industrialized nations—losing on average between four and seven children every day to child abuse and neglect,” the organization states.

http://christiannews.net/2016/08/18/four-year-old-abused-arkansas-girl-tells-police-she-thought-her-name-was-idiot/
Report Spam   Logged

christistruth

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 06, 2016, 07:19:42 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Luke 21:28

Jesus is the answer for our moral ills. Conservative principals are the answer to our government corruption.
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 18, 2016, 01:33:10 pm »

Texting driver killed a 79-year-old man. Her sentence: 4 days in jail.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/texting-driver-killed-a-79-year-old-man-her-sentence-4-days-in-jail/ar-AAj5KmZ?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp
10/18/16

On Oct. 28, Joseph Tikalsky took a short break between routes in New Prague, Minn.

Though he was 79 years old and could have long since retired, he still drove a school bus because he enjoyed the youthful vigor of the children.

“He loved those kids,” Craig Most, the district’s director of operations told the Star Tribune. “He told me every year he enjoyed it, and he’d keep doing it as long as he enjoyed it.”

It had been his calling for 50 years, complete with his signature Friday announcement — “It’s Friday! Whoopee!”

That dark and rainy Wednesday morning was just another in a blur of shifts.

At around 7:35 a.m., he put coffee on. As its aroma filled the house with a promise of warmth in the midst of a Minnesota autumn, Tikalsky walked out to grab a copy of the morning’s newspaper.

He crossed the country road to his mailbox. Though it was dark, he had already donned his reflective vest, a highlighter-yellow jacket with reflective white stripes, according to the Star Tribune. Any drivers in the vicinity would easily notice its bright colors and be sure to avoid him.

Not Susan Russo.

The 48-year-old schoolteacher might have seen Tikalsky, if she had been paying attention.

Instead, she decided to answer a text message from her daughter while driving her van down County Road 29.

Russo struck Tikalsky in the road, his coffee still brewing inside. All she saw, according to the Le Center Leader, was a “yellow color blur.” She called 911, but it was too late.

He was pronounced dead at the scene.

more
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 22, 2016, 07:51:26 pm »

Pro 8:36  But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/virginia-tech-fans-hang-horrific-jose-fernandez-sign-before-miami-game/ar-AAjgyI1?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp
Virginia Tech fans hang horrific Jose Fernandez sign before Miami game
10/21/16

Stay classy, Virginia Tech.

Ahead of Thursday's 37-16 win over Miami, some Hokies fans decorated their off-campus Blacksburg house with a horrific, ill-conceived sign that made light of the tragic death of Marlins star Jose Fernandez, who died last month along with two friends in a boating accident.

When Barstool says this is over the line it's over the line pic.twitter.com/tED2pyfjyZ
    — Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) October 20, 2016

The "offensive" sign was condemned in a statement issued by the university's public affairs office, which also emphasized that the Virginia Tech community is "better than that."

"We've been made aware of an offensive sign that appears to have come from a member of our community," the statement read. "While we investigate, we want to emphasize that that this tasteless off campus sign doesn't reflect our values or those of Hokie Nation. Athletic rivalries are what make sports great, but that sort of talk has no place here. We're better than that."
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: November 07, 2016, 09:17:40 pm »

Woman killed after being shoved in front of Times Square subway train; suspect in custody

A subway rider’s worst nightmare became reality Monday at the Crossroads of the World when a woman pushed a passenger into the path of an oncoming No. 1 train in Times Square.

The 49-year-old victim was killed by the southbound train that barreled into the 42nd Street station at 1:20 p.m.

Witnesses told cops that seconds earlier the victim and another woman had been arguing on the platform before the shove took place.

Hours passed before the body was removed from the tracks, as crime scene investigators gathered evidence and processed the body. The victim was not immediately identified by police. 

Melanie Turner, 30, of Queens, was taken into custody, sources said. 

rest: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/person-dies-shoved-front-times-square-subway-article-1.2862901
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: