End Times and Current Events
April 19, 2024, 09:14:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Just pure evil...

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just pure evil...  (Read 27015 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: March 09, 2018, 08:12:35 pm »

Abortion Activist To Her Abortionist: Thank You for Aborting My Baby

The abortion industry has managed to convince too many women that they need to abort their unborn babies if they want to live successful lives.

Thus, Bustle writer Amanda Chatel penned a thank you column to her abortionist for killing her unborn child in 2005 and, in her mind, giving her the chance to pursue her career and travel the world.

“I have the life I have today because of my abortion,” Chatel wrote. “And, of all the choices I’ve made in my life, my abortion is definitely one of the best. I do not regret it; I’ll never regret it.”

Chatel had an abortion in March 2005 after admittedly being irresponsible about taking her birth control pills. She did not discover she was pregnant until about 11 weeks. By that time, her unborn baby already had a heartbeat and brain waves. He or she already may have experienced hiccups or even sucked their thumbs.

Having recently moved to New York City to pursue a writing career, Chatel said she quickly decided to have an abortion. She said she felt so groggy after her abortion that she never got the chance to thank the abortionist or nurse who calmed her fears before she went through with the abortion.

Remembering that day, Chatel said she was afraid that the abortion clinic nurses were judging her and asked them if they were.

“‘Of course not,’ I remember her saying. ‘This is your right, your decision, and I’m not in the position to judge what a woman decides to do with her body.’ I will remember those words for as long as I live,” she wrote.

Chatel thanked the nurse for showing her respect and the abortionist for “her career,” claiming it never would have been possible if they hadn’t killed her unborn baby.

“Had I decided not to terminate, there’s no way in hell my career would have ever come to fruition. I would have had to move back to my parents’ house, gotten a job there, and kissed my dreams goodbye,” she wrote.

Click here to sign up for pro-life news alerts from LifeNews.com

She concluded:

Since my abortion, I’ve seen my career as a writer take off. I’m not only fortunate to write for Bustle, but I’ve seen my work in other publications and on other sites, too. I’ve been married. I’ve loved, I’ve lost. I’ve traveled to 33 countries. I’ve seen Angkor Wat in Siem Reap, Cambodia at dawn. (Which I highly recommend.) I’ve swam with sharks in Cape Town, South Africa. I’ve been to Tokyo during cherry blossom season. My life is beautiful. Even on days when I’m not feeling so great — as the grey days of winter tend to do that — I’m grateful for who I am, where I’ve been, and the experiences that have enriched my life. None of this would have been possible had I not terminated my pregnancy.

Chatel said she has plans to volunteer at an elephant sanctuary in Thailand, too. All – supposedly – because she sacrificed her own baby’s life.

Her letter was full of shallow praise and happiness, but it truly was a tragedy to read about someone who so fully bought into the deception that women are not strong enough or capable enough to bear children and achieve their dreams, that women must kill their own children to compete with men.

Pro-life advocates believe women can do both, and provide them with the support and encouragement they and their babies need. Every human being deserves to be encouraged and supported, to be told that they can, to be lifted up, to be valued.

http://www.lifenews.com/2018/03/09/abortion-activist-to-her-abortionist-thank-you-for-aborting-my-baby/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: