End Times and Current Events
April 19, 2024, 06:03:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Other good Christian sites and forums.

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Other good Christian sites and forums.  (Read 12841 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: November 14, 2010, 10:27:44 pm »

What's the deal with raptureready?  I've been a member there for about a year and a half and I've stayed in trouble since day one.  I'm down to my last warning. 

I was a member there from July 2008 to March 2009, until out of nowhere I got banned permanently(I had no idea why, but Todd Strandberg told me that I had some 6 infractions since Oct 2008, albeit minor, although I don't see that in their posting rules et al).

One time I got an infraction for posting that infamous 5 minute "They Live" movie clip because it had "cursing" in it. For anyone that has watched this 5 minute clip, there was NO vulgar language et al in it. Another time I got an infraction was when I posted a news article in its entirety(wheras the rules say only 3-4 paras). I didn't have a problem with this rule, but many other posters there would post news articles entirely daily, and nothing would happen to them. What got my final infraction was posting a youtube video of all the wolves in sheep's clothing. Are you familiar with that African American "cursing" preacher?(forgot his name) He didn't curse in it, but he said the "n" word in the clips, apparently, that was the one that got me banned permanently.

And their political forum was incredibly nasty. During pre-elections 2008, I posted how John McCain in 2004 voted against the ammendment addition to the constitution to ban gay marriage because he thought it was "un-Republican". Guess what, I got treated with ALOT of hostility for pointing this out(and others would post McCain quotes defending him that had nothing to do with this 2004 legislation). And also, the threads I made about McCain's membership with the CFR got mysteriously deleted.

And...back in Fall 2008, there were 3 nasty trolls in the Economic Forum(if you were there then, you probably remember Bernardd, Enlightened, and GAB) who would go after anyone who would call out the Federal Reserve, the bank bailout bill, the DOW having questionable activities, etc. These fightings in this particular forum would go on for as much as hours on end daily. Funny how the mods are quick to ban the least bit hints of troublemakers et al(or at least reprimand them in some way immediately), but en yet, they somehow let this fly under the radar for the entire Fall.

As for the "tin foil" stuff, you couldn't talk about any of these secret societies et al that are pulling the strings behind the curtain, but instead, insisted that you had to support Republican politicians in order to keep your salvation.(ie-you couldn't criticize Bush II nor Sarah Palin, both of whom have made their Apostasy well known in the light) The only reason why they allowed CFR talk to some extent is because of Rick Warren's ties to it.

Speaking of Warren, the only positive side to this board is there outstanding job exposing all the wolves in sheep's clothing. Before I joined the board, I had no idea Warren was a wolf, no idea this so-called "Emergent Church" existed, and for that matter throughout my entire life thought Catholics were really good people. This is the only aspect that I'm thankful for this board, as they exposed me to these false prophets for the very first time.

Anyhow - if RR is somehow opposition-controlled, then I'm not surprised. Todd Strandberg and Terry James get too much media coverage for people that are "Christians".(ie-back in 2006 when CNN ran specials over whether Jesus' 2nd Coming was around the corner, the RR "Rapture Meter" was profiled)
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: