End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 10:13:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

David Icke Debunked ( New 2.5 hour documentary)

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: David Icke Debunked ( New 2.5 hour documentary)  (Read 900 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: December 09, 2010, 09:35:05 am »

For footnotes and free downloads go to http://davidickedebunked.com

David Icke Debunked
This is 2.5 hour film from Chris White takes a very close look at
David Icke's history and beliefs. It reveals the true sources of David
Icke's theories which are often shocking , and should be very
concerning for a genuine seeker of truth. This is a well rounded
expose which is done respectfully, while still attempting to get the
average truther to reevaluate what they really know about the
"endgame" of the Illuminati.

A few of the things covered are:

His connections to Alice Bailey
His channeling several of Bailey's specific "Ascended Masters" and
them being his lifelong guides.
The "Solar Logos" and "Galactic Logos"
The Seven Ray theory
The source of his galaxy-god to sun-god spiritual evolution is Bailey
The ghost of Carl Sagan
He supports "elite" worship of the sun
His new moon theory is retelling of his earlier crazy version
His moon theory is from Alice Bailey
The "Earth Spirit" or Gaia is from Alice Bailey
His support of Earth Spirit led Genocide
Atlantis and Lemuria
Hitler similarities include, Atlantis, spiritual evolution, arayans,
- Show quoted text -
the moon, hollow earth, Lemuria, contacting ascended masters, taking
drugs to increase the connection, and more.
Icke denounces Bailey and Lucius trust..and implications for him

Chapter 2
Brian Desborough, who is this guy?
Desborough's crazy unbelievable story
Desborough is the source for a huge amount of material including the reptilians
Desborough introduces Arizona Wilder to Icke
Arizona "made to learn"
Ivan Fraser connection
Desborough writes "Alice in Wonderland"
Arizona's "Old Ones" are really behind the NWO
Credo Mutwa
Reptilians on Youtube
Shapshifting according to Svali
Desborough's new Jesus
Babylon supplied by Desborough
Debunking Babylon
David talks to "Jesus"
David has very conflicting views about the crucifixion
Davids claim to be "The Son of God" (actually his claim was that he IS
the second coming of Christ)
Debunking the Zeitgeist version of Jesus
Quick History
Queen of Heaven
Mother and child statues, Jesus and Mary
Halos
Dagon fish hat (pope)
Michael Talbot
The Holographic Universe
Holonomic Brain Theory
Sai Baba
stigmata
 The hypnotist that made the man see through his daughter.

Chapter 3
 “The Guys.”
What it is
How he does it
Terrence Mckenna's advice
Same thing with the 2012 history
Photon Belt
Demons in anthropology
Sumer
Free will
Inspecting David's testimony for clues
David preaches free will possession
Sleep Paralysis
David loses it in front of a painting
David's  infamous trip to Peru
History of that area of Peru
Ley Lines
Brazil with Ayahuasca
DMT the spirit molecule
The big question about the elves?
We are sitting ducks for the NWO
The REAL plan of the Illuminati.
Spiritual evolution
Promised utopia
ONLY out of the ashes
“Preparations until 2025”
“ Emphasis should be laid on the evolution of humanity.” - Alice Bailey
A deadly utopia for those who wont "evolve"
The paradox solution = The X factor
Alien invasion? intervention?
Religion must die
Saved from the war
The actual plan.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

kegslinger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 03:24:17 pm »

I encourage everyone to join me in prayer for Icke and his followers, that they may be touched by this work.  Chris White's work on other so-called "truthers" was instrumental in opening my eyes and turning me toward Jesus Christ 2/3 years ago.  I thank God for using him for that purpose and pray that this work will be used to lead others to salvation.  And while I am giving thanks, I will also thank God for those here who helped me in my days as a crawling babe with instructions and reproofs back then.  I'm now a full-fledged tumbling toddler, lol.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Come out of her, my people,
   so that you will not share in her sins,
   so that you will not receive any of her plagues;
   for her sins are piled up to heaven,
   and God has remembered her crimes.
seekingtheanswers

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 08:48:34 pm »

that was really long, i was more interested in the ending on how new agers are actually 'channeling' demons, which i came to believe only recently. even before i was never convinced of icke. he seemed a bit off. funny how several new agers are against Christianity and Jesus. I found that very common when I was into the new age. They never seemed to attack other beliefs as vehemently as they do Christianity.
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2010, 09:27:18 pm »

that was really long, i was more interested in the ending on how new agers are actually 'channeling' demons, which i came to believe only recently. even before i was never convinced of icke. he seemed a bit off. funny how several new agers are against Christianity and Jesus. I found that very common when I was into the new age. They never seemed to attack other beliefs as vehemently as they do Christianity.

Even worse is that New Agers do NOT realize that they are worshipping lucifer - they ram this doctrine in our public schools, in our "kids" programs whether tv or Disney, etc. And alot of our pseudo-evangelical leaders like Rick Warren and Bill Hybels have somehow managed to mix Christian doctrine with New Age doctrine.

For the most part, no, not every New Ager is part of the Illuminati(although pretty much all of the leaders are), because they've been brainwashed in our public schools, television, and over the last decade in our churches with this whole Purpose Driven/Willow Creek Assoc/Emergent nonsense infiltrating them(ie-now seminary professors over the last year or so have these Emergent philosophies largely because since they were young, they were raised in churches with these philosophies).
Report Spam   Logged
existenchristau

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2010, 12:05:21 am »

I encourage everyone to join me in prayer for Icke and his followers, that they may be touched by this work.  Chris White's work on other so-called "truthers" was instrumental in opening my eyes and turning me toward Jesus Christ 2/3 years ag
Can they be prayed for can they be saved? I ve actually been posting on icke.com off and on for the last three years i am convined most of the senior posters and mods in that place are bona fide Occult members some even have OTO signitures and satanic or theosophic ones so they are not exactly trying to hide the fact either.
I cant see how you can really pray for those gripped by blatant wickedness if they unwitting maybe, but trust me most **** posters there are blatant Occult anti christians their total goal is to see christ die a second death!.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 12:07:28 am by existenchristau » Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2010, 07:25:45 am »

I encourage everyone to join me in prayer for Icke and his followers, that they may be touched by this work.  Chris White's work on other so-called "truthers" was instrumental in opening my eyes and turning me toward Jesus Christ 2/3 years ag
Can they be prayed for can they be saved? I ve actually been posting on icke.com off and on for the last three years i am convined most of the senior posters and mods in that place are bona fide Occult members some even have OTO signitures and satanic or theosophic ones so they are not exactly trying to hide the fact either.
I cant see how you can really pray for those gripped by blatant wickedness if they unwitting maybe, but trust me most **** posters there are blatant Occult anti christians their total goal is to see christ die a second death!.

Wasn't Doc Marquis a long-time occult member before he converted? Or how about Jim Shaw? Wasn't he a 33rd Degree Mason before he got out and converted? Or how about Apostle Paul? Wasn't he a persecuter of Christianity before Jesus called him?

Eze 18:27  Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.
Eze 18:28  Because he considereth, and turneth away from all his transgressions that he hath committed, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

BTW-finally saw the darn thing last night-very informative.
Report Spam   Logged
existenchristau

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2011, 11:20:29 pm »

Wasn't Doc Marquis a long-time occult member before he converted? Or how about Jim Shaw? Wasn't he a 33rd Degree Mason before he got out and converted? Or how about Apostle Paul? Wasn't he a persecuter of Christianity before Jesus called him?
Oh but have they changed or rather have they simply stayed the same, and infiltrated the churches just like many insidous masons seem to do!
 Dont be so naive, anyway so long as churches are 5013c as you americans say, they will always be ecumencial and blackmailed by governments and altered by moral relativity, organised religion has no hope better to start home study groups if you feel the need for fellowship. Failing that its not worth associating with those that bring you into sin, many loners and independent people are actually farless sinful than those that constantly need others, sin is also a social diease its contagious keep away form those whom are delibrately sinful and sin dies, its like being qurantined from undesireable people!.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 11:22:33 pm by existenchristau » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: