End Times and Current Events
April 18, 2024, 08:43:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

INFOWARS EXCLUSIVE: Military Sources Reveal Ground Force Invasion of Libya

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: INFOWARS EXCLUSIVE: Military Sources Reveal Ground Force Invasion of Libya  (Read 196 times)
Believer

View Profile
« on: June 16, 2011, 09:51:33 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ndI5Z0C2A&feature=player_embedded

We knew this was coming.

Infowars.com has received alarming reports from within the ranks of military stationed at Ft. Hood, Texas confirming plans to initiate a full-scale U.S.-led ground invasion in Libya and deploy troops by October.

The source stated that additional Special Forces are headed to Libya in July, with a Calvary Division (heavy armor) and three corps deploying in late October and early November. Initial numbers are estimated at 12,000 active forces and another 15,000 in support, totaling nearly 30,000 troops.

This information was confirmed by numerous calls and e-mails from other military personnel, some indicating large troop deployment as early as September. Among these supporting sources is a British S.A.S. officer confirming that U.S. Army Rangers are already in Libya. The chatter differs in the details, but the overall convergence is clear-- that a full-on war is emerging this fall as Gaddafi continues to evade attempts to remove him from power.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 01:32:55 pm by Dok » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 11:24:40 am »

I dont know, October? Thats awase off.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2011, 07:35:25 pm »

I have created may words, awase is just my newest. But do not fear you will see it more and more often.
Report Spam   Logged

Believer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2011, 07:15:19 am »

That's a nifty new word you got there!  Grin

(a ways off)

ON topic...

I can't say I'd be surprised if they sent ground troops, but I will say that I have believed they have had "boots on the ground" almost from the beginning. There is no way they can call in airstrikes without eyes on the ground. That's how airstrikes work. They have to have somebody on the ground to "paint" targets.

And also, there is no way those rebels can handle the Libyan forces without help. Air strikes won't get it, it never has in war. All that does is take out certain assets to even the battlefield, but it's not even because the rebels have no real command and control top speak of, so they are just running around with no real command structure. They won't win that way for sure.

I have little doubt western forces are in fact on the ground already to establish a beachhead, and if he doesn't go, it wouldn't surprise me if they sent in infantry to mop up.

One thing that has been in my mind is that the NWO needs ALL countries to comply, so there are some rogues still out there, like apparently Libya, and Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea, etc. that the NWO WILL reign in, one way or the other. It's only a matter of time.

But I also don't think just because they have a couple rogues not yet reeled in to the fold, that won't delay the NWO gameplan.

If we really think about it in terms of the end times, and how the world comes after Israel, escalation of war is expected, culminating in a final battle to reel in the last hold out, Jerusalem. I believe these wars are in fact interconnected to the end game. Kind of battles here and there as part of the bigger war.

Good post!  I agree, they probably already had 'boots' on the ground.  And yes, those who do not 'comply' will be forced to by this same precedent-setting, forced initiation to join the NWO.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 11:26:39 am »

House defeats Libya authorization measure

The House on Friday resoundingly defeated a resolution that would have given President Barack Obama limited authority to continue the American involvement in Libya in the NATO-led operation against Moammar Gadhafi's forces.

Lawmakers are also scheduled to vote later Friday on a bill to cut off funds for U.S. military attacks there. The bill would make an exception for search and rescue efforts, intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance, aerial refueling and operational planning to continue the NATO effort.

The votes, which could embarrass the White House and reverberate in Tripoli and NATO capitals, came as lawmakers became increasingly frustrated with Obama for failing to seek congressional authorization for the 3-month-old war against Libya, as required under the War Powers Resolution.

REST: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43521037/ns/politics-capitol_hill/t/house-defeats-libya-authorization-measure/from/toolbar
Report Spam   Logged

Believer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 12:34:57 pm »

Good article, Dok!  Yes, this is how they are saving the Libyan people:

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2011, 01:18:04 pm »

House Rejects Obama Authorizing U.S. Strikes, Threatens to Cut Funding

The House of Representatives this afternoon declined to grant the president the authority to support the NATO mission in Libya, another sign of rebellion brewing thousands of miles away on Capitol Hill as NATO's bombing campaign in support of Libyan rebels enters its fourth month.

REST + VIDEO: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/house-rejects-authorizing-us-libya-threatens-cut-funding/story?id=13923365
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2011, 01:32:29 pm »

AND IT WAS ALL FOR NOTHING!!!!!!

House votes against defunding Libyan war

The House has turned back a Republican-led effort to cut off money for military hostilities in the Libyan war.

The vote was 238-180. It came after the House had overwhelmingly rejected a largely symbolic measure to give President Barack Obama the authority to continue U.S. involvement in the military operation against Moammar Gadhafi's forces.

The funding measure would have barred drone attacks and airstrikes but allowed the United States to continue actions in support of NATO.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110624/ap_on_go_co/us_us_libya
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: