End Times and Current Events
April 18, 2024, 07:50:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Mike Hoggard: Blindly follow the Government

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mike Hoggard: Blindly follow the Government  (Read 28938 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 31, 2012, 03:41:10 am »

just from listening to Pastor Mike i'm sure that Pastor Mike would never say "get into that fema camp"

Than everything he said in his sermon, this wasn't one of his watchman videos, this was as the Pastor of the church, than everything he said, was a lie. He repeatedly said that we as good rebellious Christians had to obey those in authority over us, as the Lord put them their and we were to obey. And that those over us would protect us, as that is what the Lord wants.

I can agree with him in the spirit of what he is saying, i get what he means and i agree with him on those points. What he didn't do, and what i kept waiting for was the "BUT", as in but if this happens, you shouldn't obey. He never did give any instances of when you should resit the orders of those over you.

We should listen and obey the laws of the land, until those laws counter the laws of God. Abortion is legal in America by those in authority. Does that mean i should practice abortion because the powers that be say so? Should a Christian in China murder their baby because its the law of the land? The answer is no. Pastor Hoggard, never once said anything like that. Not once did he give a reason to resist, a reason to not follow the orders of those above us.

Only that if we did, we were rebelling against God. That is wrong. The Lord himself said to the people that when they see the abomination of desolation that they are to flee the land. And woe unto them with child, or if its in the winter time. Now when that happens, it will be the law of the land to come forth, give praise to the beast and get your mark. Whom are we to obey?

Pastor Hoggard did not give ant reason or situations to go against the powers that be, He didn't say Gods law trumps all others. He didn't say it. What he did say over and over was he was sorry that people are going to not like what he has to say, and that he knows people will leave him for what he has to say. Again i got what he was saying, and agree with those parts. We are to obey the laws of the land, UNTIL those laws contradict Gods laws.

Christianity was ILLEGAL under Roman law. Should the early Christians have just given up and practiced what those in authority said? Or did they follow a higher law? Pastor Hoggard did not once talk about those provisions, and that is what distanced me, as i kept waiting for him to say them. NEVER HAPPENED.

And the thing that really put me over was when he said if you stay in MY church i will protect you. Around the 46 min mark. You know who else said this kind of stuff? German pastors to their flock before leading them away to gas chambers. The "pastors" in LA during Katrina who said get in those FEMA camps, the Gov is here to help and Romans 13 says to OBEY!.

Hoggard came across in that sermon just like all the other 501c3 pastors who OBEY. Romans 13, if used out of context on the "churchianity" crowd is the ultimate control mechanism. Any christian that reads their Bible easily knows the truth of Romans 13, and that their are limits to its authority.

I can go on and on, but i dont see the point. Pastor Hoggard has had more than enough time to correct what he said. I haven't heard it yet. If he has please let me know, but to my ken he hasn't.

Oh and his new found super patriotism and guns and god stuff. That screams republican churchianity. Obama is coming for his gun, under his own sermon when they ask he will have to turn them over or he has made himself a hypocrite and a liar. What do you think he will do? I have a pretty good idea.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 04:15:18 am by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: