End Times and Current Events
March 18, 2024, 09:07:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Mike Hoggard: Blindly follow the Government

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mike Hoggard: Blindly follow the Government  (Read 28535 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: April 14, 2013, 04:06:38 pm »

Shocked

Is all I can say...
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 14, 2013, 04:33:45 pm »

this is the sureYnot portion of the video done by Hoggards web master Jazz

Mike Hoggard's Response About the SureYNot Page: http://goodsoldierofjesuschrist.blogspot.com/2012/07/mike-hoggard-and-his-spiritual.html

just WOW!!!!  Shocked   Shocked

I honestly didnt think the rabbit hole went this deep...
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 04:35:51 pm by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 14, 2013, 04:46:06 pm »

Mike Hoggard's Response About the SureYNot Page: http://goodsoldierofjesuschrist.blogspot.com/2012/07/mike-hoggard-and-his-spiritual.html

Yeah, I have doctrinal issues with Stan Johnson(the guy who runs the Prophecy Club), where Mike has spoken at. But at the same time, Johnson has managed to bring in some good guests.

Anyhow, great catches by the web site - had no idea those other hand signs are Freemasonic as well(ie-the one where he's pointing his finger in the air with his thumb sticking out). And look at how many times Hoggard lied to convince the numerology angle. As for the color red Stan J was wearing - a lot of Hollywood celebs, pop singers, models, etc wear red as well b/c it reflects occult symbolism, from what I understand.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 14, 2013, 05:25:46 pm »

Just a little disclaimer on this guy's blog - he thinks that Revelation and Daniel have no 7/3.5 year future prophecies to be fulfilled b/c (supposedly)it was John Nelson Darby who made it all up with his "dispensationalism". He doesn't believe in pre-trib, that's his business, but saying Revelation and Daniel have no future end time prophecies?(meaning they were already fulfilled in the past?)

Wow...not just him, but anyone - if anything, this is a 7th Day Adventist teaching(ie-7DAs believe the 1260 day period in Rev 13 was actually 1260 years in Papal Rome, and the rapture of the church was supposed to happen soon afterwards).

Anyhow - he has a lot of good information exposing a lot of these "end times watchmen", but nonetheless "test the spirits"...
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #154 on: April 15, 2013, 02:50:29 am »

Just a little disclaimer on this guy's blog - he thinks that Revelation and Daniel have no 7/3.5 year future prophecies to be fulfilled b/c (supposedly)it was John Nelson Darby who made it all up with his "dispensationalism". He doesn't believe in pre-trib, that's his business, but saying Revelation and Daniel have no future end time prophecies?(meaning they were already fulfilled in the past?)

Wow...not just him, but anyone - if anything, this is a 7th Day Adventist teaching(ie-7DAs believe the 1260 day period in Rev 13 was actually 1260 years in Papal Rome, and the rapture of the church was supposed to happen soon afterwards).

Anyhow - he has a lot of good information exposing a lot of these "end times watchmen", but nonetheless "test the spirits"...

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world." 1 John 4:1 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 15, 2013, 05:06:07 am »

Shocked so he has these hidden messages on his programs when he himself is supposed to be exposing hidden things, it sounds a bit like hypocrisy.

Hoggard has changed the music at the end of the "Pastor Mike Online" program and it is now something from "Handel's Messiah" also he was having problems with his show online so he left some classical music going as he was fixing the problem.

Yet Hoggard has said numerous times that he isn't a freemason.

As Mark said once before: "i dont trust Hoggard"
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 15, 2013, 09:37:52 am »

Shocked so he has these hidden messages on his programs when he himself is supposed to be exposing hidden things, it sounds a bit like hypocrisy.

Hoggard has changed the music at the end of the "Pastor Mike Online" program and it is now something from "Handel's Messiah" also he was having problems with his show online so he left some classical music going as he was fixing the problem.

Yet Hoggard has said numerous times that he isn't a freemason.

As Mark said once before: "i dont trust Hoggard"

One time at the end of one of his live broadcasts, he played that "Mr. Rogers Neighborhood" song. Not sure if Fred Rogers himself was a Satanist(as has been rumored in the internet community), but personally, I rarely watched his show growing up as a kid b/c he just gave me the CREEPS(ie-just struck me as odd over some grown man wanting to be around little kids all by himself).

And for the most part too - I'm starting to get weary of the entire discernment network. No, not every one of them, but in general those that hit the internet airwaves and are popular among the mainline end times message forums. For example, someone pointed out "Dawning of the New Age" occult symbolism to me with Joe Schimmel's(Goodfight Ministries), Brannon House's(Worldview Weekend), Ingrid Shulster's(VCY is runned by Catholics), just to name a few web sites. And these are the same people who's priorities are exposing the Emergent Church. Hhhhmmm...yeah, I agree the EC is very dangerous, but perhaps a Hegelian Dialectic going on here with both sides controlled opposition?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 11:30:24 am by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 16, 2013, 05:04:02 am »

i wouldn't rule out a Haegalian Dialect with Mike Hoggard, if he is not a freemason then he could be in some catholic order such as the knights of malta or even the Jesuits.

And also about Hoggard is that he doesn't always answer his critics, he has for what seems the last 6 months been exposing the Hebrew Roots movement, it was like he was offended by some of their leaders as he keeps bringing it up, he was saying that he has a thorn in the flesh but he doesn't say who it is that are saying things about him, he is not naming anyone including this site.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 16, 2013, 11:00:20 am »

i wouldn't rule out a Haegalian Dialect with Mike Hoggard, if he is not a freemason then he could be in some catholic order such as the knights of malta or even the Jesuits.

And also about Hoggard is that he doesn't always answer his critics, he has for what seems the last 6 months been exposing the Hebrew Roots movement, it was like he was offended by some of their leaders as he keeps bringing it up, he was saying that he has a thorn in the flesh but he doesn't say who it is that are saying things about him, he is not naming anyone including this site.

You guys probably know about the news story over the weekend over some California teen dying "playing chicken" with a train(which somehow is growing to be popular among the youth of today). Anyhow, especially with the indoctrination the youth of today is under in their institutions and media entertainment they watch, decided to look up "playing chicken" on the internet - surely enough, this didn't necessarily apply to those rebel James Dean movies and other entertainment where they would play dangerous games(ie-2 cars driving toward each other, and the winner would be the one that wouldn't swerve - worst case scenario, either both swerve or both wreck each others's cars).

Posted the link about it on the "Hollywood's War on God" thread - pretty much, both opposing sides will be incredibly persistent in pushing their views without backing down, and the worst possible outcome is a neutral draw. You see this talk in the political world, the Communists have used this tactic, and Bertrand Russell endorses it.

Yeah, you pretty much see this attitude with Hoggard - not that I expect every Christian to be perfect(after all, our flesh is weak), but from the get-go, it was as if he was trying to push an agenda with his (hidden)numerology doctrine, and no matter how flawed it was, he continued to push it in all of his audios and videos. While I didn't mind him exposing the occult with Hollywood(and showing scripture with what he was talking about), it got to a point at times where it wasn't edifying and I myself felt a bit defiled looking at the images on his videos.(also, the more he got into the entertainment stuff, the more it reminded me how the "religious right" used to over-attack Hollywood and forget what our REAL enemies are) Again, I don't mind learning about the BASIC occult stuff, b/c we shouldn't be ignorant of Satan's devices(as self-professing Christian leaders have infiltrated churches).

And he also played the role of "good cop" - seeing how spiritually DEAD 99% of churches in America are, and acting like he was providing a voice to those who were desperate to find fellowship and preaching somewhere. A lot like how Ron Paul played this same "good cop" role to the "truth movement" just to merely give them a voice in the midst of the false left/right paradigm.

But yeah, it seems like this "playing chicken" Hegelian Dialectic is played out with the intent of "wearing out the saints..."(or whatever side of the fence you're on), as the agendas that get pushed are the same repetitive stuff over and over.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 12:22:20 pm by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 17, 2013, 04:06:51 am »

part 4

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 17, 2013, 01:51:13 pm »

^^ Very good video. Just a note on this - not just Hoggard teaching this heresy, but in general it seems like a lot of us(especially myself included) can blindly dive into this works-based nonsense, largely b/c of misinterpreting the OT teachings from time to time, where the old covenant was under the law.(again, I myself has been guilty of this quite a bit)

It also seems like not only Hoggard, but the typical modern-day "church" stresses quite a bit on works - my previous pastor was like that(his doctrinal statement admits we're saved by deeds also, and he was so over-zealous in terms of doing all kinds of "good works" for the community). Guess this should be no surprise as they have their big buildings and various "activities" they've constantly investing in(and not to mention too their "General Funds" are stashed away for a "rainy day").

Heb 8:6  But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
Heb 8:7  For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
Heb 8:8  For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Heb 8:9  Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10  For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11  And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12  For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Heb 8:13  In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #161 on: April 17, 2013, 03:10:09 pm »

1  What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
2  God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
3  Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
4  Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5  For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also [in the likeness] of [his] resurrection:
6  Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with [him], that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
7  For he that is dead is freed from sin.
Romans 6:1-7 (KJB)

1  If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
2  Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
3  For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
Colossians 3:1-3 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 18, 2013, 04:37:44 am »

Hoggard is NOT pre Trib, around the 88 min mark of his 800kbps Video Pastor Mike Online 04-16-2013 he is asked about it and he says he says he believes in Tribulation, he sure does.

Well, if he believes that, why isnt he preparing for it?  He not very physically fit. He would last very long on his own. makes you wonder
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 18, 2013, 10:37:21 am »

Hoggard is NOT pre Trib, around the 88 min mark of his 800kbps Video Pastor Mike Online 04-16-2013 he is asked about it and he says he says he believes in Tribulation, he sure does.

Well, if he believes that, why isnt he preparing for it?  He not very physically fit. He would last very long on his own. makes you wonder

Speaking of pre-trib, I'll be honest, the more I hear these minions speak out against it(ie-Alex Jones, Steven Anderson, Catholic Church, Barbara Max-Hubbard, etc), the more I'm starting to re-examine mine own position on this. And speaking of not being very physically fit, neither is Alex Jones. He warns how we should be prepared, but he looks like someone who sits in front of the tv all day eating potato chips. I'll be honest as well - the reason why I changed my position to post-trib 4 years ago was b/c people like John MacArthur, Hal Lindsey, John Hagee and other wolves were promoting it, so I assumed pre-trib was the wrong doctrine.(ie-these men in particular have major doctrinal issues on salvation - and Lindsey largely blames Bill Clinton over what is going on now, instead of calling out the entire system) Both I and Mark had conversations about this via pm over on PPF at the time.

I'm going to have to watch that part of the video to see how he says it.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 18, 2013, 02:06:07 pm »

Mark, did you say the 88 minute mark of his 4/16/2013 live broadcast? Is it this one? At the 88 minute mark is when he ends the program.

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: April 18, 2013, 02:17:23 pm »

this one, http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=416131637406

Im pretty sure the timer was at 88 min... it was toward the end, he was reading a question that somone asked.
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 18, 2013, 02:29:58 pm »

AROUND THE 1 hr 20 min mark
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 18, 2013, 02:38:36 pm »

AROUND THE 1 hr 20 min mark

Thanks! Just listened to it - the question given to Hoggard was "Do you believe in a pre-trib rapture, and can Catholics be saved?". And his response was, "I believe in Great Tribulation". Yes, THIS was his answer. He sounded like he was trying to cut and run.

Uhm...the person was asking TWO separate questions, right?
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #168 on: April 18, 2013, 02:39:33 pm »

Yeah, he says he believes in tribulation, "I sho doo" (sorry he used an accent), then moved on to something different with no clarification. Snake.

I also noticed his phone number listed on the sermonaudio page. Just sayin'.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 27, 2013, 09:44:16 am »

part 5

« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 10:46:16 am by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 27, 2013, 06:31:31 pm »

^^ This is a very good part 5 as well! Yeah, it's starting to come to a point where it's not so much that Hoggard is trying to deceive his flock, per se, but him being a wolf in sheep's clothing has a MISUNDERSTANDING of the scriptures IN THE FIRST PLACE...IOW, even the best of magicians will eventually run out of a bag of tricks.

Mat 21:42  Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
Mat 21:43  Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
Mat 21:44  And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Rom_9:33  As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

2Peter 3:16  As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
2Pe 3:17  Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.

Report Spam   Logged
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 28, 2013, 04:48:50 am »

Mike Hoggard's biggest nightmare. The guy knows the difference between doctrine and devotional spiritual application. Just kinda important, eh?

And here is a comment from a friend of mine:

"A testimony of my experience with Mike Hoggard and his ministry. Mike Hoggard is a heretick preaching a false gospel of works salvation (Gal.1:8,9). His ministry is marked by confusion (1 Cor. 14:33), and he refuses to receive instruction or correction (Pr. 12:1). You cannot believe the King James Bible, rightly divided, and follow Hoggard (Rom.16:17)."
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 03, 2013, 01:41:42 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 03, 2013, 11:00:24 am »

First off, just wanted to say that this guy making the videos exposing Hoggard has done a very good, thorough job. But just one thing I don't agree with him - he says we should read bible commentaries. Personally, I can't agree with that b/c while some of them are very good, at the same time they tend to drift to their own opinions, and end up getting away from the true meaning of the texts. For example, I have Matthew Henry's commentary, and even that has a few errors in it that tends to leaven things a bit.

With that being said, yes, it is hypocritical of Hoggard to say he stays away from commentaries, but en yet he himself is babbling for hours on end on his broadcasts.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #174 on: May 03, 2013, 05:02:42 pm »

"Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter [any] thing before God: for God [is] in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few." Ecclesiastes 5:2 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 03, 2013, 11:38:40 pm »

1 Thessalonians 4:11 And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

1 Timothy 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #176 on: May 04, 2013, 04:25:54 am »

Amen
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 13, 2013, 03:10:21 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #178 on: May 13, 2013, 05:44:16 pm »

What? He says the kingdom of Heaven and the kingdom of God are not the same?

Where does he discuss that?
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 13, 2013, 09:04:38 pm »

What? He says the kingdom of Heaven and the kingdom of God are not the same?

Where does he discuss that?

I haven't listened to the video yet(will have to wait until tomorrow), but are you talking about Hoggard or the guy in the video?

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: