End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 05:19:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Mike Hoggard: Blindly follow the Government

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mike Hoggard: Blindly follow the Government  (Read 28717 times)
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 29, 2012, 09:22:37 pm »

Hi Guys!!!

Yep, I'm a newie so a BIG HELLO and G'DAY  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

So maybe someone could point it out to him instead of making him look like a false prophet. He might be really shocked that it's gotten this far. Please be gracious.

Blessings,
Aussie Micha  Smiley

Cheesy Nice to meet You too

Quote from: kilika
As you mention, all of us are still subject to the fleshly body we reside in for now. That sin nature of the flesh hasn't gone anywhere, though we are born-again. It's the battle that Paul speak of; flesh against the spirit and the spirit against the flesh. So that means none of us are 100% correct on doctrine. We all still have some learning to do.

Hoggard says repeatably that he doesn't know everything by numbers in the Bible (Dr Panin said this too).

Quote from: BornAgain2
No, I'm not trying to say Mike Hoggard is one of them(although personally, I find it strange that he can have this yelling behavior on the pulpit every now and then)

i'm not big on preachers yelling but Hoggard has sat under the teaching of Pastor Reg Kelly who yells and i think it is his influence on him.

also i will say this about Hoggard in that he admitted that he has a big mouth and that he used to get whipped as a child because of his mouth.
Report Spam   Logged
Aussie Micha

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 30, 2012, 01:34:47 am »

Hi Guys again,

After I posted here I thought I'd email Pastor Hoggard, so he can know and respond to what is being said about him. As I find it a bit unfair to take one point and run off with it.

I know I personally wouldn't like it. And the Bible also says *if* you have a problem with a Brother go to him first. It doesn't seem like any of those things happened here.

Anyway, if you are interested this below is what Pastor Mike wrote to me-

Michaela,

there are a few of these out there, and they trouble me a little but I am not too worried about it.

People have a right to say what they want about me, and I always take some of it to heart just to be sure that I am honest in my dealings, my doctrine, my behaviour, etc. 

If you post on there again, please let them know that if they have any questions for me about our church, my car, a 2001 Sienna, my house, our church finances, my status with the government, or anything else, they can call me at the church and ask. 

They can also ask any of the numbers of visitors we have had at our church who have seen who we are and what we do. 

I am not perfect, neither is our church, we are weak and flawed vessels by which God has chosen to preach the Gospel and give edification and warning in the last days. 

Thanks for letting me know about this.

by the way, if you want to know what I think about the government and Romans 13 I will tell you.  You can reach me tomorrow at our church office after our services are over.

God bless you, and Keep standing for the Old Book!

Mike

So please if there is any other concerns then go to him directly, as he is a humble man and genuinely wants to do God's work.

There are sooooo many 'wolves in sheep' clothing out there, and to major on the minor points on a *real man of God* is really not something we should do. Especially, when there are ones out there damaging the Body of Christ.

All the above said in love, and I hope you guys aren't mad at me for bringing it up to Mike's attention, but I really didn't think he deserved any of it. Sad

By the way, it's a great forum and I hope I don't get banned! Undecided
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 30, 2012, 03:32:51 am »

I know I personally wouldn't like it. And the Bible also says *if* you have a problem with a Brother go to him first. It doesn't seem like any of those things happened here.

He puts out sermons and videos explaining his positions. Are you saying he is holding back on info or not fully stating his positions? One thing Pastor Hoggard does is provide a lot of info. It doesnt bother me that you have contacted him. Others have asked the questions I have and I have seen the responses. I did see the status of his church with the Gov, by actually looking at what the Government has on his church. To which i have posted.

if you want to know what I think about the government and Romans 13 I will tell you.  You can reach me tomorrow at our church office after our services are over.

he put out a whole sermon on it. Has his position changed or did he not mean what he said? This sermon was in his church preached from the pastors pulpit. Are we supposed to infer that what he says from the pulpit isn't what he believes? When a pastor gets up in front of hs congregation and gives a sermon, im going to take him at his word.

So please if there is any other concerns then go to him directly, as he is a humble man and genuinely wants to do God's work.

I have no doubt, I have listened to him for a long time.

All the above said in love, and I hope you guys aren't mad at me for bringing it up to Mike's attention, but I really didn't think he deserved any of it.

no, and I dont think he really cares. But if you read through this thread, it was his teaching that we should do what the Gov says when they say to do it, is what got me looking at him. Any one that says to just blindly follow the government deserves to be looked at. And then when he comes out talking about owning firearms is a constitutional right, well....

By the way, it's a great forum and I hope I don't get banned!

than why did it take so long to post? this thread has been here a LONG time. But just for the record,,,

Hey, if you like him than thats fine. As i said he put out some good info.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 30, 2012, 03:42:28 am »

I will call anyone out on what i feel is wrong. Scott posted his belief on the rapture, and he is wrong as he is believing the lie that it started in the 1800's. I really like Kent Hovind, yet he recently came out on the same position, and im calling hm out also. I like a lot of Chuck Missler, and he has a whole bunch of baggage.

Yet 1 thing i cannot tolerate is anyone especially a pastor saying get in that fema camp, the Gov will take care of you and i will protect you.

History, proves that statement a lie and that it repeats over and over again.
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #94 on: December 30, 2012, 03:50:37 am »

No, I don't see any banning, not at this point. Just for defending some points about a person? Nah. It takes much more than that.

But then we here are not your typical group of believers. Our biggest battle we encounter is with what we call "churchianity", Mike being one of them. Sorry, but it's a fact. He's a product of the organized "church" system.

Mike Hoggard is a big boy. He can defend himself, as any believer can, if in fact the Spirit dwells in him. But Jesus clearly told us "ye shall know them by their fruit". Indeed we do!

What you need to understand is that we don't promote preachers here, though this is originally a Scott Johnson based site. The focus should not be the preacher, but the message being preached.

When I hear a person say, "But pastor Scott said this...Preacher Hoggard said that...

THAT really bothers me. I could care less what some man said. I want to know what my Lord Jesus says.

Now, you go run back to Mike and tell him what I said, and that I invite him to our little humble part of the ministry and have a little discussion.

Considering what we expose here about the truth of the false "churchianity" system, I highly doubt he has the courage to show up. I personally have not found a churchianity preacher yet that could handle the truth as I know it, and that's after nearly 30 years of walking with Jesus, even living on the streets as a street preacher ministering to the poor. Many people from churchianity would come up and question me and my brothers in Christ that worked the street ministry about "what church we attend" or "who is your pastor" etc. MAN, those questions get old! But I assure you of one thing, we NEVER ran across ANY churchianity preacher that knew their bible as well as we did, mainly I believe because we literally lived the bible every day and studied and read it every day, and everything we did was based on what the bible says.

How many church-goers do you know that know their bible inside and out? I suspect virtually none. But even then, the least will be the greatest, so it's not about one's gifts of knowledge, etc. It's not a contest, but just a test to try the spirits whether they are of God.

and to major on the minor points on a *real man of God* is really not something we should do.

Not sure where you get that logic from, but it isn't doctrinal. We are to, "reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine..."

Those who preach or teach have an extra burden because they have put themselves in a position of supposedly being knowledgeable about the bible and how to be a Christian, when the truth of the gospel says that we are to take the low seat, to be humble and not exhalt ourselves. Nor are we to take titles either calling ourselves by some "official sounding" name.

Are you calling Hoggard a "real man of God"? That sounds like you're putting too much glory on a man, that even he I suspect wouldn't support. Be very careful of what the world calls "hero worship". You put a man on a pedestal, you risk putting him before God.

"Cursed be the man that trusteth in man..."

I don't think Mike has the nerve to show up here actually, though it would be nice to share with him the truth, and to directly judge what manner of fruit he bears.

And I'd really like to hear what his explanation is for "churchianity", the organized false church system.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD:..."

"And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence." Matthew 10:11 (KJB)

"But when they shall lead [you], and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost." Mark 13:11 (KJB)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 04:01:45 am by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged
Aussie Micha

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 30, 2012, 10:46:09 pm »

Yes, guys I'm *totally* with you there- that you don't have to go to a church to be a good Christian. I too gave that up years ago, and have nearly lost a few Christian friends over it, as they can't seem to get their heads around that to be a Christian you don't need to go etc...

But it doesn't mean that everyone else is required to have the same conviction we do at the same time.

We need to remember that Mike has been in church his *whole life*. The same goes for Christmas and other issues..... they all come (convictions) in God's timing- not ours.

And Christians that don't see it like we do aren't any worse, or we any better.  You have to be super careful not to get a spirit of self justification..... We all do (need to be careful), as it's easy to get when we see others doing stuff that we were convicted not to do. I'm also pointing my finger back at myself.   Embarrassed

The reason I didn't post before was that I'm only new to the entire forum (about a month).... and I never saw this thread before. And like I said before that I was just happy to read along, as I agreed with it all. It was only when I saw *this* thread that I felt like joining to give my views and to let others know how greatly and life altering Mike Hoggard has been for myself and other families. That was my whole point, and to stay gracious and loving..... Kiss Smiley
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 10:58:44 pm by Aussie Micha » Report Spam   Logged
Aussie Micha

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 30, 2012, 10:54:53 pm »

Are you calling Hoggard a "real man of God"? That sounds like you're putting too much glory on a man, that even he I suspect wouldn't support. Be very careful of what the world calls "hero worship". You put a man on a pedestal, you risk putting him before God.

I'm not putting him on a pedestal, as I know he is just a man, and all men will fail you.... But you know them by the fruits and that's all I can go by- the fruits have been very, very good!

Also, just because one has *favourite* teachers doesn't mean they are putting them before God. I have favourite friends and other things that I like better than some- it totally doesn't mean that they come before God.  Huh

Report Spam   Logged
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 30, 2012, 11:18:16 pm »

Yet 1 thing i cannot tolerate is anyone especially a pastor saying get in that fema camp, the Gov will take care of you and i will protect you.

History, proves that statement a lie and that it repeats over and over again.

just from listening to Pastor Mike i'm sure that Pastor Mike would never say "get into that fema camp"

Also, just because one has favourite teachers doesn't mean they are putting them before God. I have favorite friends and other things that I like better than some- it totally doesn't mean that they come before God.  Huh

That is the thing that we all have favorite teachers and some are better than others, whether they come before God only God knows.

And Christians that don't see it like we do aren't any worse, or we any better.  You have to be super careful not to get a spirit of self justification..... We all do (need to be careful), as it's easy to get when we see others doing stuff that we were convicted not to do. I'm also pointing my finger back at myself. 

by self justification you mean by pride, yeah pride is a pretty bad thing.

I don't think Mike has the nerve to show up here actually, though it would be nice to share with him the truth, and to directly judge what manner of fruit he bears.

i hope he does but i can see he is pretty busy.

i felt like joining to give my views and to let others know how greatly and life altering Mike Hoggard has been for myself and other families. That was my whole point, and to stay gracious and loving.....

i can understand that God has blessed people through the ministry of Mike Hoggard. Hopefully the good fruits will keep coming
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 31, 2012, 03:41:10 am »

just from listening to Pastor Mike i'm sure that Pastor Mike would never say "get into that fema camp"

Than everything he said in his sermon, this wasn't one of his watchman videos, this was as the Pastor of the church, than everything he said, was a lie. He repeatedly said that we as good rebellious Christians had to obey those in authority over us, as the Lord put them their and we were to obey. And that those over us would protect us, as that is what the Lord wants.

I can agree with him in the spirit of what he is saying, i get what he means and i agree with him on those points. What he didn't do, and what i kept waiting for was the "BUT", as in but if this happens, you shouldn't obey. He never did give any instances of when you should resit the orders of those over you.

We should listen and obey the laws of the land, until those laws counter the laws of God. Abortion is legal in America by those in authority. Does that mean i should practice abortion because the powers that be say so? Should a Christian in China murder their baby because its the law of the land? The answer is no. Pastor Hoggard, never once said anything like that. Not once did he give a reason to resist, a reason to not follow the orders of those above us.

Only that if we did, we were rebelling against God. That is wrong. The Lord himself said to the people that when they see the abomination of desolation that they are to flee the land. And woe unto them with child, or if its in the winter time. Now when that happens, it will be the law of the land to come forth, give praise to the beast and get your mark. Whom are we to obey?

Pastor Hoggard did not give ant reason or situations to go against the powers that be, He didn't say Gods law trumps all others. He didn't say it. What he did say over and over was he was sorry that people are going to not like what he has to say, and that he knows people will leave him for what he has to say. Again i got what he was saying, and agree with those parts. We are to obey the laws of the land, UNTIL those laws contradict Gods laws.

Christianity was ILLEGAL under Roman law. Should the early Christians have just given up and practiced what those in authority said? Or did they follow a higher law? Pastor Hoggard did not once talk about those provisions, and that is what distanced me, as i kept waiting for him to say them. NEVER HAPPENED.

And the thing that really put me over was when he said if you stay in MY church i will protect you. Around the 46 min mark. You know who else said this kind of stuff? German pastors to their flock before leading them away to gas chambers. The "pastors" in LA during Katrina who said get in those FEMA camps, the Gov is here to help and Romans 13 says to OBEY!.

Hoggard came across in that sermon just like all the other 501c3 pastors who OBEY. Romans 13, if used out of context on the "churchianity" crowd is the ultimate control mechanism. Any christian that reads their Bible easily knows the truth of Romans 13, and that their are limits to its authority.

I can go on and on, but i dont see the point. Pastor Hoggard has had more than enough time to correct what he said. I haven't heard it yet. If he has please let me know, but to my ken he hasn't.

Oh and his new found super patriotism and guns and god stuff. That screams republican churchianity. Obama is coming for his gun, under his own sermon when they ask he will have to turn them over or he has made himself a hypocrite and a liar. What do you think he will do? I have a pretty good idea.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 04:15:18 am by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 31, 2012, 10:37:45 pm »

Just reminding myself

Romans 13:
1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
6 For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.
7 Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.

Have You heard of this new sermon? i think he addresses this here:

The Standard Bearer 12/30/2012

Pastor Hoggard teaches upon the importance of standards. Some topics include: family; grouping together of peoples; a standard; the American flag, standards of USA; what a standard represents; meaning of the word standard; the Christian Flag; the Cross, a standard, a rallying point; we the people; political tyranny removes Gospel of Jesus; seven spirits of God; Satan wants your standard, and much more...

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=12301213194710

http://mp3.sa-media.com/media/12301213194710/12301213194710.mp3

http://video.sa-media.com/media/12301213194710/12301213194710.mp4
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 01, 2013, 04:09:41 am »

Have You heard of this new sermon? i think he addresses this here:

I did listen to that one, and it has nothing to do with Romans 13, but is in fact a call to keep flags and crosses in his church. Apparently someone told him that the cross is a pagan symbol predating Christ and this is his refutation on that and why he keeps such things in his church.

This sermon is a more of his republican guns and god kick he is on. Its pure churchianity in my opinion. He actually refutes his whole Romans 13 sermon in his Watchman Broadcast for 12/30/12, god and guns part 2. In that watchman video, not a sermon as the Pastor of his church, he goes 100% get your gun for Obama is coming to get it, and we don't need to follow Romans 13.

He finally gives the proper use and understanding of Romans 13. Though this flies completely in the face of everything he said in his official sermon on Romans 13. He did not once make an apology, or a refutation of that sermon. Just went on like nobody has ever heard it, and that this was his position the whole time. To which it wasn't.

He also dropped Alex Jones name a LOT. Wasn't expecting that. But still of this is his position NOW on Romans 13, than he needs to explain why he says one thing to his Church as a Pastor, and another to everybody else. You cannot serve 2 masters and you cannot speak out of both sides of your mouth.

With that being said i liked a lot of what he had to say in his 2 parts of God and guns. I was going to post the 2 parts in the Sandy shooting thread. I didnt because it flies in the face of what he has preached from the pulpit. Maybe Aussie Micha can ask him why his opinions change with the times?

Here are the 2 broadcasts.

God, Guns and Liberty Part 1
http://watchmanvideobroadcast.com/video/wvb121223_god-guns-liberty-01.html

Watchman Video Broadcast 12-30-12, God, Guns and Liberty Part 2
http://blip.tv/watchmanvideo/watchman-video-broadcast-12-30-12-god-guns-and-liberty-part-2-6489792?utm

also found here: http://mikehoggard.com/

It took over a year and a half, and for Obama to make a grab for guns for Pastor Hoggard to make a change on his stance of Romans 13. Why did it take this measure, a grab for guns, to make this change? He could have came out at anytime after his Sermon and made a declaration. There wa no reason to wait a year and a half and in the middle of a political upheaval.

Also, i dont see him not giving his weapons up when they come for them. Jesus said to flee, i dont see Pastor Hoggard as the survivalist type of guy when things go down. But do not worry, if your a member of his church, he will protect you. He needs to give a full account of his stance, not saying one thing and than saying something else. We call everyone else on this stuff.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 04:24:07 am by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

Aussie Micha

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 01, 2013, 11:19:28 pm »

Hi guys,

I asked Pastor Mike what his position is on Romans 13, and told him what people are saying about him, and he wrote back to me this-

Michaela,

This guy hasnt listened to other sermons I have preached on this issue.  He is assuming out of ignorance.  The scriptures are clear, as long a government ruler is not requiring or forcing us to disobey God's commandments, we are to be subject to the earthly authority. 

Even if that government is corrupt.  Paul was under Roman rule, and as you know, Ceaser considered himself a god.  However, in the book of Acts, Paul repeatedly pleads for his rights as a Roman citizen, and was granted those rights. 

However, if a ruler wants to force us to disobey God, then we are not to be subject to that. Peter and John refused to obey the Sanhedrin who told them not to preach Jesus anymore.  The Israelite midwives refused to murder the babies of the Jewish women.  If my government wants to pull me over for speeding, they have that right.  If my government wants to force my wife to have an abortion, or force me to preach in favor of sodomy, I must refuse and face the consequences.  That is what the scriptures declare and that is what I stand for.

Mike

Hope that helps clear it up a bit.  Smiley
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 11:31:43 pm by Aussie Micha » Report Spam   Logged
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 01, 2013, 11:33:26 pm »

Hi guys,

I asked Pastor Mike what his position is on Romans 13, and told him what people are saying about him, and he wrote back to me this-

Michaela,

This guy hasnt listened to other sermons I have preached on this issue.  He is assuming out of ignorance.  The scriptures are clear, as long a government ruler is not requiring or forcing us to disobey God's commandments, we are to be subject to the earthly authority. 

Even if that government is corrupt.  Paul was under Roman rule, and as you know, Ceaser considered himself a god.  However, in the book of Acts, Paul repeatedly pleads for his rights as a Roman citizen, and was granted those rights. 

However, if a ruler wants to force us to disobey God, then we are not to be subject to that. Peter and John refused to obey the Sanhedrin who told them not to preach Jesus anymore.  The Israelite midwives refused to murder the babies of the Jewish women.  If my government wants to pull me over for speeding, they have that right.  If my government wants to force my wife to have an abortion, or force me to preach in favor of sodomy, I must refuse and face the consequences.  That is what the scriptures declare and that is what I stand for.

Mike

well that is clear right?
Report Spam   Logged
Aussie Micha

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 02, 2013, 01:12:27 am »

he has a teaching where he talks about Atlantis as a real place, and the 10 horns of Daniel are the 10 kings of Atlantis. Does anyone know which teaching this is? I would love to hear it just to confirm what is being said.

But if true, that is 100% new age. There is no Atlantis, never was. Well not in the sence that the new-agers have spun the history of it, to which Hoggard is presenting as true. He does this all the time in his videos and stuff, just adds stuff in and hopes to not get called on it.

South East Christian Witness newletter issue 9 (2012) has this to say-

The 'sons of God" referred to in Genesis 6, established a highly advanced occult-based civilization before the Flood. The legends of Atlantis, Thule and Hyperborea, along with the monolithic ruins of Babylon, the Great Pyramid, the Sphinx, Mayan and Incan ruins, Stonehenge, Titcaca and countless other archaeological evidence above and now below under the waters testify to the existence of a civilizations so advanced, that they must have had access to information from another dimension beyond this world.

So my point is that he is not the *only* Christian saying that.

I'm sure Dr Scott Johnson would have no problem believing *that* either. As he has a good understanding of all those Greek and others legends, and how they fit into a reality before the Flood..... Just because we can't totally get our heads around it, it doesn't *disprove* anything.......
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 01:27:14 am by Aussie Micha » Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 02, 2013, 03:44:00 am »

Hi guys,

Michaela,

Mike

I have listened to quite a bit of his sermons. He did not refute what he said or added a but or anything to what he said.

He is assuming out of ignorance.
nope, i have the audio, downloaded form sermon audio, anyone can listen to it, and no where does he refute his beliefs, he apologizes quite a bit. So sorry, mu conclusions are not out of ignorance. Just what he said, which is there for all to hear. Now maybe, it looks like i just might have to transcribe it, so all can see just what he said.

The scriptures are clear, as long a government ruler is not requiring or forcing us to disobey God's commandments, we are to be subject to the earthly authority. 

On this he is correct, and I have said that. I have no problem with this. It was the total disregard and no mention of when the Gov violates the Lords laws.

However, if a ruler wants to force us to disobey God, then we are not to be subject to that. Peter and John refused to obey the Sanhedrin who told them not to preach Jesus anymore.  The Israelite midwives refused to murder the babies of the Jewish women.  If my government wants to pull me over for speeding, they have that right.  If my government wants to force my wife to have an abortion, or force me to preach in favor of sodomy, I must refuse and face the consequences.  That is what the scriptures declare and that is what I stand for.

This is what I'm talking about. He did not preach this, this is not in his sermon anywhere. It isn't in any of his stuff the next week nor the next week after that. the first refutation that i  have heard is in the God and Guns 2 which came out on 12/30/12. So its not out of ignorance i made my decision.

Hope that helps clear it up a bit

no it didnt, if he made a refutation before 12/30/12 id like to know where it is?
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: January 02, 2013, 03:53:31 am »

So my point is that he is not the *only* Christian saying that.

I can post so much stuff right now that "christians" believe, that are not Biblical at all. Not everyone that says they are "christian" are one. So using that logic fails every time.

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Just saying...

If you know anything about the Atlantis, once you do away with all of the new-age myths, theosophy, and Quaylesque intrigue, it has nothing what so ever to do with the Pre-Flood world. 

Even so i would like to listen for my self to draw my own conclusions. Still looking for the audio? Wouldnt want to do anything out of ignorance...   Wink

I'm sure Dr Scott Johnson would have no problem believing *that* either. As he has a good understanding of all those Greek and others legends, and how they fit into a reality before the Flood..... Just because we can't totally get our heads around it, it doesn't *disprove* anything.......

Pretty sure he hasnt, but i would call him out on that too if he did. He has connected the Greek stories with the nephillim, but not atlantis.
Report Spam   Logged

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 02, 2013, 12:41:15 pm »

Well, he did say in his Romans 13 sermon 2 years ago(May 2011) that Obama "wasn't perfect", but according to Romans 13 he was appointed by God to be the leader of this country. Hoggard also went onto endorsing other stuff like TSA scanners, going into Iraq, etc.

Obama has been the most pro-abortion President we've ever had. Yes, our previous leaders(including our "conservative" ones like Ronald Reagan) were pro-abortion as well, but Obama has taken it to a whole new level.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 02, 2013, 07:11:33 pm »

I will say this, he does a very good Alex Jones...  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 21, 2013, 09:01:29 am »

ok, listening to Pastor Mike Online 02-19-2013, from sermon audio.

at 01:26:26 he says he fully believes that the antichrist will have 7 heads. no lie, he fully explains why he believes this. So remeber we are to be looking for a guy that actually looks like a 7 headed dragon that comes out of the sea.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 21, 2013, 10:12:00 am »

ok, listening to Pastor Mike Online 02-19-2013, from sermon audio.

at 01:26:26 he says he fully believes that the antichrist will have 7 heads. no lie, he fully explains why he believes this. So remeber we are to be looking for a guy that actually looks like a 7 headed dragon that comes out of the sea.

Well, if he is pre-trib, shouldn't he be looking for Jesus Christ coming back for his bride, and NOT the Antichrist, period?

I haven't listened to it(and will do so later), but maybe he meant this?

Rev_13:1  And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 21, 2013, 11:11:14 am »

Well, if he is pre-trib, shouldn't he be looking for Jesus Christ coming back for his bride, and NOT the Antichrist, period?

I haven't listened to it(and will do so later), but maybe he meant this?

Rev_13:1  And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Thats what he meant, except that he believes that is what he will really look like. He will really have 7 heads 10 horns a gimp eye and so on. yep,, you really have to listen to Hoggard, he will try to slip em past ya.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 21, 2013, 12:12:38 pm »

Yeah, just saw it, and caught it - he managed to slip that in when he responded over long-time questions over whether Obama is the Antichrist. If Hoggard had further read the scriptures in Revelation for a tad bit more...

Rev 17:9  And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

This pretty much flies in the face of everything else he's said in his previous broadcasts, over having wisdom when discerning end times prophecies, counting(using numerology to some extent), etc.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 21, 2013, 12:23:00 pm »

Cheesy you really have to listen to what he says...
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #113 on: February 21, 2013, 04:12:04 pm »

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect." Matthew 24:24 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 28, 2013, 10:33:55 am »

we get a shout out from Pastor Hoggard !! lol  Cheesy

15:40 mark

could he be talking about anyone else?

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 28, 2013, 10:41:02 am »

^^

Yeah, just listened to those bits - he sounds like that 10 year old kid who gets caught by their parents doing something bad, then lies about it and gets defensive about it thinking he'll out-smart his parents and get out of trouble.

I did that alot as a young boy(won't deny it) - but not once did my parents fall for my antics. And Hoggard comes off as just that.

Also, he needs to explain his sermon he did on Romans 13 2 years ago. So far, he hasn't, but has dodged speaking about it.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 28, 2013, 11:03:12 am »

i wish he would have mentioned us by name or something, maybe we would get a little more traffic
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 28, 2013, 11:09:52 am »

i wish he would have mentioned us by name or something, maybe we would get a little more traffic

Good point - yeah, if Hoggard knows his bible, he should know that false teachers need to be called out by name. So technically, yeah, surprised he didn't call us out explicitely. Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 28, 2013, 11:19:19 am »

Just want to say, the part about him saying people get on a FEMA truck is not a lie. He didn't say those exact words but the scenario that he is endorsing is true. He states over and over that disobedience to the Gov is wrong. If an emergency happens, FEMA has full power and authority to come in and relocate people to FEMA camps. Pastor Mike, you said repeatedly that we must do what the Gov says, that would include getting in FEMA camp.

Nowhere is that violating the Bible in any way possible, we would just be blindly following the Governments orders just as you have said repeatedly that we are to do. According to your own sermon, we would have to follow the law and go to a fema camp if told to. Your WORDS!! not mine, but hey, we have you to protect us, right, that is what you said.

So did you say those exact words, get on a fema truck, nope you didnt, but you did say we would have to get on the truck. Sorry you feel so wronged, but your the one that will blindly follow the government. You didnt state anything contrary to that until this past shooting, when you got all God and Guns and well kill everyone, republican far right attitude.

This is the first time you CHANGED your stance on Romans 13. Its your sermon, to your church, as a pastor. You said it.. If need be, ill make a transcript so everyone can read it, might just be a good idea.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 28, 2013, 11:41:54 am »

These word games Hoggard is playing is the same word games Satan used to deceive Eve.

Gen 3:1  Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
Gen 3:2  And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
Gen 3:3  But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
Gen 3:4  And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
Gen 3:5  For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: