End Times and Current Events
March 19, 2024, 09:00:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Mike Hoggard: Blindly follow the Government

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mike Hoggard: Blindly follow the Government  (Read 28577 times)
Kilika
« Reply #180 on: May 14, 2013, 02:37:13 am »

The guy doing the video, right out of the gate to start the video he says it. Somebody is going to need to explain that. I've never heard such.
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 14, 2013, 08:22:02 am »

The guy doing the video, right out of the gate to start the video he says it. Somebody is going to need to explain that. I've never heard such.

kingdom of heaven - it's only mention in the book of Matthew(the other NT chapters use kingdom of God) - but nonetheless, I'm surprised too that he said they both have different meanings.

Mat_5:3  Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Luke 6:20  And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God.

Dunno, but they both seem to have the same meaning according to the texts.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #182 on: May 14, 2013, 10:39:42 am »

That's what I'm saying. There is no difference. They are one and the same.

Gotta watch these so-called teachers. Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 16, 2013, 02:35:36 pm »

Shocked Hoggard just said in his LIVE broadcast that we will be transformed into Angels.
http://www.sermonaudio.com/source_detail.asp?sourceid=bethel

He quoted the Matt 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven. and stated that Jesus said we would be turned into Angels.

i need a good face palm here.

He did mention my email i sent him though.  Grin that was a plus. not gonna say which one since i think he checks here. Come on Mike, no where does the Bible say we are turned into Angels. Serioulsy, we are going to have a body like Jesus's risen body, we are not being turned into Angels.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 16, 2013, 02:43:16 pm »

Is the live broadcast the one on 5/14/13? At what time does he start reading off emails? Want to listen to it right now. Thanks!
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 16, 2013, 02:48:30 pm »

Is the live broadcast the one on 5/14/13? Want to listen to it right now. Thanks!

no it just ended a little bit ago, you should be able to catch it later tonight or tomorrow. its the Pastor Mike Online 5/16/13 broadcast.

Mark 12:25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

That verse and the proceeding passage and corrisponding passages talk about MARRIAGE. We will not be married or given in marriage. Has nothing to do with being turned into angels. Angels are 1 gender, so they cant marry anyway. They can produce children with humans, but not with each other. But still it has nothing to do with us being turned into angels.

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 16, 2013, 02:57:00 pm »

OK thanks - personally, I kept wondering about those passages. Yeah, Hoggard will pick the slightest things b/c he knows it will confuse and deceive his listeners that are baby Christians. Like the time when he said humans have the "serpent seed" in them b/c of what happened in the Garden of Eden.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #187 on: May 17, 2013, 04:02:30 am »

Hey Mike, forget this one?...

"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is." 1 John 3:2 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #188 on: May 17, 2013, 04:07:47 am »

OK thanks - personally, I kept wondering about those passages. Yeah, Hoggard will pick the slightest things b/c he knows it will confuse and deceive his listeners that are baby Christians. Like the time when he said humans have the "serpent seed" in them b/c of what happened in the Garden of Eden.

Serpent seed, uh, no. That's just a stupid thing to say.

Corrupted seed, yes. That is why we need salvation.

12  Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
13  (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
14  Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.
Romans 5:12-14 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 31, 2013, 07:57:58 am »

Mike Hoggard: "God has wings"   Cheesy

thats right God has actual wings, like a bird. Start at the 14 min mark on this weeks Pastor Mike online for 7/30/13. He says it at the 14:23 mark. He says Biaz says God has wings, David said in Psalm 91 God has wings, oh and by the way when the Holy Spirit showed up, and and and, rested upon Jesus when he is coming out of the water baptism, HE HAD WINGS!! You just got to believe it people.

He then goes into a diatribe of how people report on his crazy sayings.  Roll Eyes then dont say crazy things.

Im assuming this is the verse by Boaz. Rth_2:12  The LORD recompense thy work, and a full reward be given thee of the LORD God of Israel, under whose wings thou art come to trust.

here is salm 91's: Psa 91:4  He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. guess the Lord is some kind of GIANT bird.  Shocked

oops, i guess he is a tiny bird. Mat 3:16  And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

Lets see here Pastor Mike. You used those 3 verses to proclaim God has wings. You said it, and meant it, and then went on like an occultists and proclaimed that any one that speaks out against your crazy sayings are just trolls and not part of the church that we have left. You need some real help.

funny how those verse's all talk about an allegorical situation. The Lord God does not actually come down and put his feathery wings around people. The Spirit of God descended LIKE a dove. It didnt look like one. And ahh, where are the wings in any of the Revelation passages? funny how they are missing. The Lord is SPIRIT, Jesus said so, its in the Bible.

Joh 4:24  God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Woops, no wings Pastor Mike. If you dont want people commenting on your crazy sayings, then quite saying them.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 31, 2013, 08:16:52 am »

Hoggard is really losing his mind now, or his bag of tricks has run out.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 01, 2013, 01:59:45 am »

That is classical Mike Hoggard tactics, he goes on the offensive by saying multiple misleading and wrong things and then says he is a victim from wolves and "hateful" people that expose his lying. Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 19, 2013, 04:21:33 am »

get this:

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: November 19, 2013, 05:12:52 am »

Cheesy i was just listening to that. Yep that is the true sign of a wolf creeping in. They get in by saying stuff that is true and relevant in the Bible than over time they slowly change what they believe and get the rest to follow.

and how dare he say that the more you learn the Bible the less you know. Hoggard you are a fraud and a liar.

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Funny how that doesnt work for you and all the other wolfs out there.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: November 19, 2013, 10:47:11 am »

And look how he uses FUTURE tense when he says "The time is coming when we WILL be tried by fire...".

Uhm, sorry Mike, but scripture does NOT use future tense...

1Peter 1:6  Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:
1Pe 1:7  That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
1Pe 1:8  Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:
1Pe 1:9  Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

1Peter 4:12  Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
1Pe 4:13  But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

1The 3:2  And sent Timotheus, our brother, and minister of God, and our fellowlabourer in the gospel of Christ, to establish you, and to comfort you concerning your faith:
1Th 3:3  That no man should be moved by these afflictions: for yourselves know that we are appointed thereunto.
1Th 3:4  For verily, when we were with you, we told you before that we should suffer tribulation; even as it came to pass, and ye know.

Basically, Hoggard is telling you that everything is peaches and cream(presently, that is), until a future time when we will be tried by fire.

And while I don't want to bring up another pre/mid/post trib rapture discussion - I will admit that the more these wolves are coming out of the woodwork attacking the pre-trib rapture, the more I'm becoming convinced the pre-trib position IS the correct doctrine. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: November 19, 2013, 10:58:23 am »

Cheesy i was just listening to that. Yep that is the true sign of a wolf creeping in. They get in by saying stuff that is true and relevant in the Bible than over time they slowly change what they believe and get the rest to follow.

and how dare he say that the more you learn the Bible the less you know. Hoggard you are a fraud and a liar.

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Funny how that doesnt work for you and all the other wolfs out there.

And this is exactly what I've heard from these "influential evangelists" like Billy Graham and Charles Stanley for years and years - they say how every time they read passages in the bible, they always see "new meanings". Yes, I understand that while we are in our weak flesh, we're not going to have a complete understanding of everything. But nonetheless look at the rhetoric Hoggard(and Graham/Stanley) use to give everyone the impression that the bible is somehow hard to understand. "new meanings" each time they read the bible? "know less and less"? Yes, VERY subtle!
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #196 on: November 19, 2013, 12:43:23 pm »

11  [Seeing] then [that] all these things shall be dissolved, what manner [of persons] ought ye to be in [all] holy conversation and godliness,
12  Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13  Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
14  Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
15  And account [that] the longsuffering of our Lord [is] salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
16  As also in all [his] epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as [they do] also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
17  Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know [these things] before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.
18  But grow in grace, and [in] the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him [be] glory both now and for ever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:11-18 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: November 20, 2013, 05:35:14 am »

get this:

I also want to say, that right before this clip, [hear whole thing here: http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=1114131517220] he was talking about how North Korea killed those 80 people, and some were killed just for owning the Bible. Mike than made the outrageous claim and LIE that NO NORTH KOREAN BELIEVES IN THE PRE TRIB RAPTURE. That’s a lie Mike, as you can’t possibly know that. There is no way you can know that at all. Mike bases this on??? Nothing, just the fact that Christians are being persecuted and killed is his entire basis for this. Dude, that’s been going on for just about 2000 years now. It’s never stopped. You can’t sit and say no North Korean Christian believes in the pre trib rapture... You just making stuff up, which is a lie.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: November 20, 2013, 09:28:35 am »

I also want to say, that right before this clip, [hear whole thing here: http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=1114131517220] he was talking about how North Korea killed those 80 people, and some were killed just for owning the Bible. Mike than made the outrageous claim and LIE that NO NORTH KOREAN BELIEVES IN THE PRE TRIB RAPTURE. That’s a lie Mike, as you can’t possibly know that. There is no way you can know that at all. Mike bases this on??? Nothing, just the fact that Christians are being persecuted and killed is his entire basis for this. Dude, that’s been going on for just about 2000 years now. It’s never stopped. You can’t sit and say no North Korean Christian believes in the pre trib rapture... You just making stuff up, which is a lie.

Looks like Mike forgot about this passage...

1The 4:16  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1Th 4:17  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Yes, at the rapture, these North Koreans who were killed for defending their faith in Jesus Christ WILL be the first to rise!

OOPS!
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 02, 2014, 02:43:32 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 03, 2014, 09:46:07 pm »

Many of the points he made about Hoggard i have seen too, he can be very confusing and very silly! i dont know why he has to go of on a tangent alot of the time, just preach the word of God so people can understand it.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 05, 2014, 04:51:33 am »

Mike Hoggard defends himself in regards to eternal security 0 to 35 minute mark

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: