End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 12:53:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Mike Hoggard: Blindly follow the Government

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mike Hoggard: Blindly follow the Government  (Read 28749 times)
Degruix

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2012, 10:57:38 am »

Some of you insist Pastor Mike is 501c3.

Do you have proof? If you do, I would like to see it.

If you go to http://blip.tv/pastormikeonline and to to his

teaching of 6/16/11 at around the 40 minute mark he says his church is NOT 501c3.

I will make it even easier for you, here is the direct link to that study:

http://blip.tv/pastormikeonline/pastor-mike-online-06-16-11-5308830. Open it and go to the

40 minute mark and see for yourself.

On the other hand,

I listened to the entire sermon once and the first 25 minutes a second time.

Much like the vague insinuations against Chuck Missler, this seems to me to be another mole hill made into a mountain.

What I got from the sermon was trust God and submit to the laws of the land.

Did he say if the government tells you to kill your child then you do so, no he did not.

Did he say take the mark of the beast when given the choice between that and death, no he did not.

He said trust God and submit. He did not say submit no matter what.

I do not like many of the laws any more then most people, but there is a difference between a law that is unjust and a law that is unGodly. We each have to pray about and study the Bible about any law we think is unGodly. 

If you trust God then why are you afraid of men? You already know what the future holds, it is prewritten by God. You are going to either be Raptured or die. No one wants to be persecuted, but Christians are going to be increasingly persecuted and put upon. The devil rules this world, that is just how it is. As Christians you already know this. Fear is just your sinful flesh talking, as Born Again Christians we should all be striving to keep our eyes on God and doing His will, not what is about to happen to us down here.

I will go back listening to Pasture Mike's audios now, I have listened to almost everything on his website except his sermons but I still have about 1/5 or so of them to go.

Mike Hoggard is my favorite teacher, his verse by verse study of Revelation is awesome.

I would also like to thank Scot Johnson for exposing me to him.

Its more that he didn't say any of that stuff. If the Gov. shows up and tells me to go to a FEMA camp. Im not going. If they say we have to turn in all our Bibles are you? I mean the Church has a long history of NOT doing that. It is his total endorsement to blindly follow the government that bothers me. Its a secular worldly government, and not once did he say anything about not following anything they have to say. Dear Lord he even came out and said we should have more rules and laws. You have to be kidding me.

He did not say submit no matter what.

Basically he did say that. Not once did he give an example of not following the Gov, although the Bible is rife with it.

Where did he say it? I have already asked for this once, and no one answered me. Give me the minute mark

to fast forward to and I will.

You can not give me a minute to go to can you..... because it does not exist.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: