End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 08:03:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Soul winning

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Soul winning  (Read 3697 times)
William
« on: August 15, 2011, 10:14:12 pm »

William , bless you heart, you really are taking this seriously and are not just a hearer of the Word but a doer also. Just keep doing your best and let the Holy Spirit lead you. Pray silently before you speak , that God wold prepare the soil of the hearts and give you the wisdom to say what He wants you to.
The more Scripture you know the easier it become as the Holy Spirit will give you what to say, remember the Word is alive and powerful and does not return void.
Also it is a good idea to know a little bit about other faith and their doctrinal error, ie: Jehovah Witnesses don't believe in the deity of Christ, Mormons believe that Jesus and Lucifer are brothers and that e all have the chance to be Gods, and we will procreate in heaven, Calvanist don't believe in free will, Four Square believe the husband and wife are both pastors and relish in speaking in tongues and being slain in the spirit. the list goes on and on....you could do a quick study on each faith and find scripture to refute their beliefs, but the most important thing while witnessing is love.
Here's a site that may help you : http://www.rickross.com/
Don't forget to look up all the pagan roots of Roman Catholicism.  Hope this helps.

Thanks Jackie. I try my best, but wish I could do better. I did set some Gospel tracts in the bathroom at that park, and I have checked them like twice since I went back there. It looks like they were moved, and that someone might have taken some. However the last like two times I have been to the park I forgot to take Gospel tracts on me. Forgetting a piece of my armour. (My feet shod with the gospel)

There were some people up there one day drinking beer as I saw there bottles in their hands, and could even hear them cussing, etc. You know how people who drink act like. He was telling this other guy, "Yeah that whole area didn't have those swing sets, etc," and stuff like that. They just have that different attitude like "life is all good," or something  Roll Eyes

I wish I would have said something, and felt bad I didn't, but didn't have any gospel tracts. They left very quickly after I showed up as well as someone else showed up, but that's some more lost souls  Sad

Than today I saw a guy with his like two or three year old daughter, and a little baby in this stroller enclosed type thing. No tracts...and I was struggling with some other things at the time that I just went home.

However I did finally go over to my neighbour behind us and gave them two chick tracts, along with two from fellowship tract league, AND I put on the back of those the websites to: Scott Johnson's website, Bible Believers Fellowship website (Bryan Delinger & Jessie Delesski, & others) and I put Local bible Publishers, and Biblefortoday.com

I really stuggle getting the right words, and have a hard time talking to people. For one its, because i don't know enough scriptures, or have much knowledge about cults (By the way thank you for that resource. I will have to pick one, and study up on them. Since I might leave tomorrow for Kansas I can stop by my Grandma's which is a Catholic, and will probably study up on them first seeing as their is like over one billion or more of them out there.)

I just have a hard time talking to people, and I am getting a little more bolder, but I suppose its because I probably try to use my words to much. I want to use scripture, but I really need to study, and memorize a whole lot more to be effective. That's why I don't talk to most people is, because i don't have tracts, and even sometimes when I have them I seem to fail talking.

I did get some tracts with those websites to my uncle today. Thankfully I got them into his hand, because in the past I was over at his house, and he had his door locked, and came to it, and asked what they were, and said he didn't want them.

Today I told him to wait while I went to get him something (As I had to write the sites out) and was hoping he would be patient. I got outside, when he was already pulling out the driveway, and going down the road back to his house (he lives close in town near us as our town is a small population of 500,) and I took off on my bike after him to get them in his hands...and made it as he was just getting out of his car, because its impossible to reach him once hes inside of his house as he won't awnser the door, and ignores you. I don't even like being in his house, because I get a conviction about it, and one day I just went back outside, and than shortly went home.

My uncle is an Atheist, or at least claims to be. He has rock posters up on his walls in his house of like "Ozzy ozborne...pantera...and other people... Undecided  He even has one of those "dolls" from the movie "SAW" and that thing freaks me out. As I said i don't like being in his house, and if I ever go over I normally stay outside on his porch, or in the yard. I don't go over very much.

However thankfully I did get them into his hands, and hopefully the Holy Ghost, and Jesus Christ, and the Father will work on his heart, and open his eyes to see the truth...however I do think he has a lot of demonic baggage on him.

But back to what I was saying...Yeah i just don't have the I was able to get them into their hands as well. If I can't talk the LEAST I can do is direct them towards the truth, and than its up to them to pursue it. God will also bring the increase in them. I did mess up today though, because when I was hurrying on my bike to take those tracts over to my uncle I saw two women walking down the street, and coming from the street I took to my uncles house. I got kind of a conviction to give the tracts to them instead. However I didn't obey, and took them to my uncle not being fully sure of the conviction. I messed up real big, and that's two souls that could of possibly got saved, and believed the Word of God. I'm going to pray I see them tomorrow, before I leave, but if I don't... Cry

At the same time I keep hitting a brick wall with myself as I doubt my own salvation, but I suppose a saved person wouldn't be going around handing out Gospel tracts, and trying to witness to them...would be somewhat absurd. Though I know there are people out there that do go witness its more so they can recruit for their cults more than getting souls saved.

I don't want anyone to burn...the last thing I want is for someone to go to Hell. You just want to grab them by the arm, and forcefully yank them out you know?

God cares about these souls...I care about them through the Lord Jesus Christ. I need to work out some things with myself, and grow stronger in the Lord, but I know the time is short too...hopefully the Lord will provide more time...and be just a little more longsuffering though no one deserves it. I know if I got what I deserved, and if anyone deserved Hell I would be one of them  Undecided

I have been praying a little as you said before i walk up to the people, but its normally after I have given the tract to them, than I pray for God to open their eyes, and heart. I wish I could show more love, and have more love, and be more effective, but I am young in Christ, and I know I need to work out some things with the flesh.

Jesus Christ Bless you Jackie.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: