End Times and Current Events
April 19, 2024, 05:24:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Listener's life is falling apart... she needs prayer and donations, if possible

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Listener's life is falling apart... she needs prayer and donations, if possible  (Read 512 times)
tracihello

View Profile
« on: December 20, 2010, 10:14:10 pm »

Hi Brother Scott,

My car blew up on the way to my new job after being unemployed for 6 months.  I have 0 $ to put toward a car and have 0 credit.
I just got a call that the guy who sold me the house wants to take it back over and put me in the street.  I only owed 4 more years on this house.  I have no family here and only have a daughter in OK who is under severe control of her husband.  I am so devastated I can't think.  I have had 10+ strokes and my mind is in a whirlwind.  If you can help in any way please help me.  Maybe some of your listeners would donate to help me.  Please pray that God will change this man's heart and not throw me out.  Maybe he will donate the house to me.  God have mercy on me.

Love ya,
Sis Carol in PA
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

tracihello

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 03:54:23 pm »

I have compassion... it hurts me to think of how this woman's life is falling apart, and I do not want her in the cold or left to the mercy of strangers. Dear God, i pray you send her some comfort and provisions... and to heal her physically. Father, please draw her nigh to you and draw nigh to her. In Jesus name, amen

I don't have any money.
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 03:57:28 pm »

I have compassion... it hurts me to think of how this woman's life is falling apart, and I do not want her in the cold or left to the mercy of strangers. Dear God, i pray you send her some comfort and provisions... and to heal her physically. Father, please draw her nigh to you and draw nigh to her. In Jesus name, amen

I don't have any money.

Don't sweat it - read what I posted about a former pastor I knew in Southwestern LA in the shout chat. Almost immediately, he went out working tooth and nail after Hurricane Rita destroyed one of his buildings. Despite injuring his finger with a hammer one day, he didn't curse or swear once, and he was thankful all the way. He probably ended up witnessing the gospel to some lost souls along the way, which counts THE MOST.

Heb 3:13  But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
Heb 3:14  For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 04:11:40 pm »

Please accept my apologies for taking up quite a few posts here(don't want to put attention to me, when it should be on the OP).

Sometimes, even though bad things happen, ultimately in the long run, it happened for the best. For example, over 2 years ago, I got layed off for bad reasons for a good paying job, and couldn't find one since. Was it unfair? Yes - however, the fact was that I was ignoring my relationship with Jesus Christ, was not reading his Word at all, and even deceived myself into thinking a 15-20% tithe would be more than enough for my security. Ultimately, I was on my way to Hell. It was shortly after I got fired when I started digging into bible prophecy, and some helpful Christian MBs, resources, info on false teachers and the Vatican, what is really true salvation, the 501c3 corporate "church", PPF, etc all fell in my lap by the grace of God. And it was a year later when I ran into a Scott Johnson teaching on maitreya(and I had no intentions of searching either when I saw it), and then this MB the same night. And it was around this same time when someone on PPF(remember XTruthSeeker) pointed out the errors of the NIV, and showed me the KJV.

Ultimately, the 1611 KJV really saved my tail. Anyhow, pt being that yes, while I agree that IF we had money, it would be a good idea to support the needy. But at the same time, especially if we don't have it, it should not be that big of a concern because as you can see from my experiences over the last 2 years, there were other bigger issues. No, I'm not saying the OP has the same issues et al, but ultimately, when all is said and done, we will have to face the Judgement Seat of Christ - and we will either be rewarded with eternal life, or eternal damnation.

I mean if there was one thing that we were brainwashed in the 501c3 corporate church, it was mo money, mo money, mo money. They gave out alot of messages how the more money you have to spread around, the more blessed you are, and the less, the less.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2010, 05:39:42 pm »

"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." 1 Thessalonians 5:18 (KJB)

"There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God [is] faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear [it]." 1 Corinthians 10:13 (KJB)

This shows me that no matter what the circumstances, my God is with me to guide me in the right direction. But we must believe that with all our heart and trust that whatever happens in our lives to be content and thankful. Sometimes we value material things more than we should. Jesus says to "lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."

One thing though is that the world does some underhanded things and I find it curious that "the guy who sold me the house" wants to take it back. The one who sells a house is usually not the one who finances the house, traditionally it's a bank or mortgage company. The one who owns the note has say whether you stay or go, based on certain legal steps they must take.

You may be late on payments, but the does not release them from following their end of the law. It appears to me what you have is maybe a owner-financed house, in which case they would be the one to reposses, but there are still certain laws they must follow, such as proper notice of legal actions, etc. The more documentation and records you have the better.  Considering how the mortgage industry is not exactly in a good light in the media these days, I question how advisable it is for an institution to get all aggressive with homeowners just now.

Usually when a vehicle breaks down, it's simply because it's broke, and it's broke usually due to lack of proper maintenance, which when one has no money, it can be difficult to maintain things. It could be that God didn't want you to take that job. Could be that He felt you needed a better car.

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matthew 6:33 (KJB)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 05:47:03 pm by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: