End Times and Current Events
April 19, 2024, 09:14:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

David J. Stewart(Jesus-Is-Savior.com)

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: David J. Stewart(Jesus-Is-Savior.com)  (Read 16459 times)
joem789

View Profile
« on: December 23, 2013, 12:44:57 am »

I felt I have to reply to this thread. And before someone remarks that this thread is old and should not be updated, just remember the Bible is older than the Internet. And is continuously referenced.  Wink

I have followed the Jesus Is Savior website for several years. As well as many other ones. But I use these websites to supplement my daily studies. I enter as a skeptic and do not simply follow and believe everything I read. Especially if the information contradicts what I have already learned from the Bible. It's debatable to me what is listed on those websites. Nothing more than one man's perception that I may or may not consider to be TRUTH.

That said. Over time I have arrived at a conclusion about David J Stewart's articles. They are 90% Truth and 10% FALSE.

What does that essentially mean? It means that He has preached much Truth to promote a VERY important lie. False salvation. His information contradicts itself. Because I can read and agree with most of what he preaches. Yet, in the end, he arrives at a completely wrong interpretation of salvation which contradicts much of what he wrote beforehand. This is an assumption. But I have to wonder if he committed some kind of crime and has used "simple salvation" to live in denial. I don't know. I could be wrong about that. But the important thing here is that he has twisted the Truth. He condemns the practices of churches (which I agree with). But in the same breath promotes a salvation that runs alongside the same salvation as the churches.

Overall. It seems to me that the information on his website has more than enough Truth to grab hold of the reader and lead them. Right into the path of destruction by the end of the paragraph.

Clearly the work of Satan. Isn't it clever for Satan to accuse his own work of being in his own name?

Stewart improperly defines "works salvation" as separating ourselves from Sin. I agree that doing good deeds won't pay off on their own. But it is "how" we apply ourselves that counts. Such as, being one of GOD's hands that reach into people's lives for the sake of leading others away from destruction. We never take credit and we humble ourselves fully. Because without full humility, we stand in pride. And that allows no room for GOD's Will. There is a proactive stance to serving GOD. Life isn't about salvation. It is about realizing we aren't worthy of it. If GOD gives it, then it's a privilege. If He doesn't, then we never deserved it anyway. But a life of serving GOD proactively is worth far more to this world than indulging and lusting for our own sake. There is no in between!!

Stewart has a large hole in the TRUTH. And I think it is VERY important that anyone who reads his website needs to think very carefully at what they find there. Just because 4/5 is a good score. That doesn't mean that the 1 point that falls short won't send you to HELL. Jesus told us to follow full doctrine. Consider and prove all things. Satan rules this world. And society resembles NOTHING of what GOD intended in our life. And because Satan hates GOD and all His people, you can be assured that there will be NOTHING in a conforming society that will lead you to TRUTH. Churches have all conformed to society. All things we live and breath every day are of evil nature and lead us to pride, vanity, lust, and other evil unholy attributes.

If salvation was so simple, Satan wouldn't be working so hard to lead others to destruction. The Bible clearly tells us that the path to Heaven is narrow. The broad path is the popular one thay leads to destruction. Few will be saved. Why? Because it takes major sacrifice to give up this temptuous life. Jesus did so. He told us to. And nobody I know is doing it. Hence the reason. FEW WILL MAKE IT TO HEAVEN BECAUSE PEOPLE ARENT WILLING TO GIVE UP ENOUGH TO PROVE THEY DESERVE IT.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: