End Times and Current Events
April 20, 2024, 12:12:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

2 Questions one must Answer

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 Questions one must Answer  (Read 232 times)
theBIBLICALdude
« on: December 23, 2010, 11:17:09 pm »

Taken From: http://matthew18twenty.com/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=394

When we lay down at night are the thoughts in our minds that Christ could come before we wake. There was an old prayer that children once said that said “If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.” In theory this prayer seems Catholic in origin because those of us that are saved are just that; saved. No matter when Christ would return we have the utmost guaranteed to enter into heaven just as surely as he guaranteed the thief on the cross in Luke while he [Christ] was on the cross.

And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.
(Luke 23:43 KJV)

As the thief, who btw trusted in Christ, we too shall meet the Lord in paradise upon death or our rapture, which ever comes first. We need not lay at night and wonder if we are going to make it to heaven nor pray a prayer that summons Christ to save us every night. It is foolishness in the least as there are still many people unsure of their eternal salvation. So I present these two questions to you right here and now:

First Question:
If someone told you that you had 1 more hour to live, what would you do? If your answer is “to get right with God” then I present you with this truthful statement and that is, you are not guaranteed the next hour let alone the next five minutes. Why wait?

Look at what happens in scripture when you die and are still living in your sins:

There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
(Luke 16:19-26 KJV)

Second Question:
If you knew Christ was coming in 7 days down to the very hour that he would arrive, what would you do? If your answer is you would want to get saved then I present another mystery to you and that is you again are not guaranteed the next 5 seconds as Christ could come at any given time. Why **** with your eternal soul like that? What are you waiting for?

Look at what Christ said

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
(Matthew 24:36 KJV)

If you are waiting on something in your life before you decided to accept the Lord as your savior, or you are waiting for the rapture in order to kick start your belief system then you are sadly mistaken and need to fall on your face right now and seek repentance from God and ask Christ to be your savior. You can pray to God where ever you are, confess that you are in dire need of his Son’s atonement and be like the thief on the cross and confess your guilt before the Lord and bed for God’s mercy and he will give it to you.

I have presented you with two questions and if you can answer both of those questions with no doubt in your mind that you are ready for the next life and that if you were to die tomorrow or the Lord would return in 3 days you would be just as happy and ready to meet your Savior then I give you an hearty AMEN, but if you can’t answer the questions or are waiting on something in life before crying out for God to save you just remember that you are not promised another breath, and you don’t know when Christ will return, so why **** with your soul? Why wait to come to Christ? Ask for the forgiveness and start living today for God instead of living against God.

I pray you make your choice.

In Christ,
tbd matthew18twenty.com
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kilika
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2010, 04:04:52 am »

13   Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain: 
14   Whereas ye know not what [shall be] on the morrow. For what [is] your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. 
15   For that ye [ought] to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that. 
James 4:13-15 (KJB)

"He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned." Mark 16:16 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
theBIBLICALdude
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2010, 05:13:53 am »

13   Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain: 
14   Whereas ye know not what [shall be] on the morrow. For what [is] your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. 
15   For that ye [ought] to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that. 
James 4:13-15 (KJB)

"He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned." Mark 16:16 (KJB)

I believe the practical application to this verse is to show the reader (at this time, the listener at the time of Christ) that man thinks they are in control of everything. What the message is, from the passages you listed is that man is in control of nothing, however God is in control of everything and all this, all that we know can be brought to an end by His will. It is God who is in control.

So the  "God willing" has it's application with us speaking those words and by doing so we are giving the Glory to God, establishing that He is in control and if he allows it, then tomorrow we will do this or that, if not then tomorrow we will not....

So, God willing, everyone have a blessed day this 25 December 2010, and be ye thankful that the Lord was given to the World whereby we can be saved and be set free from the bondage and one day meet in the Air, or in heaven and fellowship face to face. Thank the Lord today for his Son, as ye should every day.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: