End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 02:47:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

first Gays, now polygamy! upnext? Chickens!!!

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: first Gays, now polygamy! upnext? Chickens!!!  (Read 14168 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: March 10, 2018, 06:17:46 pm »

Sexual Deviants now trying to Normalize Bestiality! – Exposing Satanism and Witchcraft

No, this is NOT Fake News nor Satire!

Sycophant’s at leftist rags such as Tranny Loving, **** promoting Salon and Huffington post always try to see how far they can lower the Pervert bar.

They just about have society converted over to a Sodom and Gomorrah mindset!

Deuteronomy 27:21 “Cursed be he that lieth with any manner of beast. And all the people shall say, Amen.”
Audio Player

Exodus 22:19 “Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death.”

Leviticus 18:23 “Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.”

Leviticus 20:15-16 “And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.”

Now the Huffington Post is glorifying Bestiality! A man claims he has Sex with a Nymphomaniac Dolphin. Yes the Dolphin was aggressive and sexually abused the man, “forcing” him to have sex, according to this article in his own words. Sounds like Hellywood huh?

Daily Wire – On Friday, HuffPost’s Ashley Feinberg took a stab at normalizing bestiality, posting a glowing interview with a man who considers himself a “heterosexual” who crosses “species lines” and infamously had sex with a dolphin.

That’s right. He screwed a dolphin.

Malcolm Brenner was the feature of a documentary called “Dolphin Lover,” wherein Brenner was “courted” by a dolphin named Dolly he eventually has sex with.

Better hide all animals named “Dolly” when this pervert is around!

“She would rub her genital slit against me,” he says in the doc. “And if I tried to push her away, she would get very angry with me. One time, when she wanted to masturbate on my foot and I wouldn’t let her, she threw herself on top of me and pushed me down to the 12-foot bottom of the pool.”

Cat’s and dogs come up, rub against you, or lean on you! I suppose they are saying to the owner “Hey let’s have perverted sex!

Brenner has previously compared the taboo surrounding sex with an animal to interracial sex: “I’m hoping that in a more enlightened future, zoophilia will be no more regarded as controversial or harmful than interracial sex is today,” he said in “Dolphin Lover.”

Sounds like to me he wants to turn “The ZOO” into a brothel! I would advise those pondering the idea to look out for the male silver-backs when going into that part of the exhibit!  Hey…….., and speaking of “interracial sex”, I have seen SOME WOMEN who would qualify as Zoo Animals!

This is not new: Bestiality brothels are ‘spreading through Germany‘ warns campaigner as abusers turn to sex with animals as ‘lifestyle choice‘

Feinberg had Brenner watch the award-winning film “The Shape of Water,” which features a woman falling in love with and having relations with a fish-man, and asked him his thoughts.

Overall, the dolphin lover was unimpressed and thought the romance “developed much too quickly.”

“It was a very stereotypical romance,” he explained. “I thought it went more back to ‘Splash‘ with Daryl Hannah and Tom Hanks, like a female version of ‘Splash.'”

The bizarre interview goes on to frame bestiality as taboo or immoral because of society’s dim view and closed-mindedness. In two separate questions, Feinberg searches for steps toward normalization of bestiality. Read the rest at the Daily Wire

Bestiality IS Legal in some states! Indy100.com

Woman spots her neighbor getting it on with a female goat
https://rare.us/rare-news/whats-wrong-with-people/woman-spots-her-neighbor-getting-it-on-with-a-female-goat-and-immediately-calls-911/

Former animal shelter employees caught getting it on with a dog in the workplace
https://rare.us/rare-news/former-animal-shelter-employees-caught-getting-it-on-with-a-dog-in-the-workplace/

Sick revellers at Oxford toff bash ‘romped with a goat’ during debauched uni party
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3923476/sick-revellers-at-oxford-toff-bash-romped-with-a-goat-during-debauched-uni-party/

What his girlfriend walked in on him doing, it’s fair to say he really screwed the pooch on this one
https://rare.us/rare-news/whats-wrong-with-people/what-his-girlfriend-walked-in-on-him-doing-its-fair-to-say-he-really-screwed-the-pooch-on-this-one/

Arkansas woman hit with weapons charge for pulling gun on teen who was sexually abusing a dog
https://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/arkansas-woman-hit-with-weapons-charge-for-pulling-gun-on-teen-who-was-sexually-abusing-a-dog/

An Alabama man really screwed the pooch when he felt his wife was spending more time with the family dog
https://rare.us/rare-news/whats-wrong-with-people/an-alabama-man-really-screwed-the-pooch-when-he-felt-his-wife-was-spending-more-time-with-the-family-dog/

Why is depravity running rampant? It is because of reprobates like this:  Homosexual Actor/Singer Ricky Martin: ‘I Want to Normalize’ Same-Sex, Open Relationships
http://christiannews.net/2018/03/09/homosexual-actorsinger-ricky-martin-i-want-to-normalize-same-sex-open-relationships/

This is not the only Sexual Perversion that is going on. There is a Perverted way of life where people LIVE as, or pretend to be Animals.

They are known as FURRY’S

I received an email sometime ago from a former Furry. He was searching the topic and read what I have written in the series “Send in the Clowns”.  What do Clowns have to do with Animal Sex you may be thinking? Well, go start at the beginning of the series and find out! Here is the link to that particular part of the series.

I ran across your article googling. I must say as someone that was a furry before finding the truth of Jesus. There is much more darkness in this community that what most people think. I’ve been involved for about 15 years before leaving. I would like to thank you for exposing this group.

When you mentioned Notice that the writer says “Americans who’ve gotten in touch with their inner”. The inner what, is the question at hand? It is a demonic Spirit manifesting as a “raccoon, or wolf, or fox”. Any animal they want to conjure up. Also note he says “It’s sex; it’s religion; it’s a whole new way of life”

We developed personas called fursonas they usually are animals we feel a special connection to like spit animals. A sub group of furry is called Otherkin / Therian they truly feel are reincarnated animals or have ghost limes (You may not be shocked to know that most Otherkin / Therian are pagan). Pedophilia and bestiality are big in this community the media since around 2014 has slowly been trying to promote and push this group as normal.

I joined the community in the early 2000’s when I first joined everyone seemed nice and it on the surface looked like people that enjoyed cartoon animals. Think of it like being a fan of a comic book and how people dress up as their favorite characters. That was the first impression I got from the group. I would use my fursona (furry persona) on different forums and sites as an avatar. I would get the occasional message from people asking if I was a furry and if I knew what furries did. I brushed this off as trolling.

The deeper I got the more devious it became. I noticed many furs talked about how they chose their fursona based on spiritual feelings and that a lot of furries feel as if they are not human, have ghost limbs, or were animals in a past life. (otherkin and therian) Many furs would engage in sick sexual acts with animals and underage kids which, if you think about it, adults wearing cute animals costumes does give a creepy pedoish vibe to it. Since parents will let children run up and hug them not knowing that those costumes have been used to lure children.

I used to attend Anthrocon since I lived near Pittsburgh and every year since 2006 the local media and city made a bigger and bigger deal. The Mayor Bill Peduto (Democrat of course) declared Anthrocon day in 2014 and Anthrocon week this year. The city promotes this as family friendly. A staff member named Philp Stallworth (one of the men arrested involved with the pedo ring) was a staff member at Anthrocon. The convention has not said a word on the matter nor do I get a response about it. The chairmen have admitted to controlling what the media sees when the convention comes to town they have a strict media policy and with no warning can and WILL ban you if you put the event in the wrong light.

Furries are known to be hostile to any negative press. But I feel the truth must be known to protect vulnerable youth from making the same mistakes I did especially since many new furs are younger. The community is growing rapidly and many new members are younger not knowing what this group is I’ve been trying to expose this for months but people ignore me since it seems like I’m making this up because the subject of furries seems laughable but they do present a real danger.

Thanks for all you do keep up the good work and God bless.

http://www.exposingsatanism.org/sexual-deviants-now-trying-to-normalize-bestiality/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: