End Times and Current Events
April 20, 2024, 04:57:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Got back from the Prometric Test Center, guess what they're doing...

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Got back from the Prometric Test Center, guess what they're doing...  (Read 588 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: July 22, 2011, 07:03:55 pm »

As I walked in, there were 2 guys that were leaving that were getting pretty much everything recorded...their pictures, and guess what else...their HAND, THUMBS, you name it...and it was their RIGHT HAND they were scanning from what I saw(isn't the mark of the beast in the right hand?) I mean they did NOT do this the last time I was there in January. I was almost floored to see this.

I will be honest with you why it didn't happen with me after my exam - I felt so shocked b/c I thought I locked up a passing score(there were a couple of difficult problems I nailed that I dreamed I never would), only to find it I failed it again, that I had no idea what I was doing, and just ended up walking out without even thinking about it, and guess what, it just occured to me that they did NOT even call out to me as I was going out the door!

I posted on 2 other threads that I was very wicked and evil coming out of the exam - Apostle Paul suffered and got persecuted everyone, but he continued to praise the Lord Jesus. I now feel very bad that I cursed and got angry.

Anyhow, back to the topic, with all my shortcomings today, I have alot to thank Jesus for, ESPECIALLY this how he somehow got me to avoid what they were making everyone do. I mean if I had passed it, I might have been so happy, I might have taken a microchip in my hand if they had asked me to. LOL

You know, your own shortcomings may truely be a blessing in disguise! Thank you Jesus!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 04:00:16 am »

ahh, kind of sad and happy at the same time for ya? what exactly were they doing with the peoples hands?
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2011, 04:04:36 am »

Well that sheds new info on your situation. They were scanning hands?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh? I would get out of there fast.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2011, 04:41:16 am »

ahh, kind of sad and happy at the same time for ya? what exactly were they doing with the peoples hands?

They were scanning them - yes, you read it right! These were people that were coming OUT of taking whatever exam. First, they took their pictures, then they scanned whatever biometrics with their hands and I believe their thumbs. It was a long process, but it just looked very weird. I mean WHY after coming out of an EXAM??

Again, I'm not making excuse for my behavior yesterday, however, like I said, if I had passed, I would have been so happy on the opposite end of the extreme that I would probably had done anything for them to appease Caesar. But nonetheless, I was so shellshocked, that I ended up leaving the office without thinking, albeit unoticed.

I don't know, on 2nd thoughts, maybe I should just drop this Actuary examination altogether, if they're going this far. Next time, I may not be so lucky.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2011, 05:05:54 am »

where was this place? sounds like it wasnt part of your university.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2011, 05:19:00 am »

where was this place? sounds like it wasnt part of your university.

Bedford, Texas(there's also 2 other Prometrics in the DFW area) - no, it's not part of any university, but it's where people who need certifications et al go for testing. Pretty much sit in front of a PC for 3+ or so hours taking exams.

Ultimately, it could be very soon when they could be doing it EVERYONE, including a "harmless" place like the Kid's Fun Factory playground.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2011, 05:45:51 am »

how bad did you fail? cant you retest?
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2011, 05:59:29 am »

how bad did you fail? cant you retest?

Let's say you're a football coach, and you prepare your team week in and week out 100% to perfection and they play great 90% of the time - but ultimately, they end up on the short end of the stick numerous by razor thin margins just enough to miss the playoffs. It's not like they get blown out and get beat bad. It was that kind of feeling when I thought I passed, only to get a surprise.

FWIW, not trying to get a pity party thrown to me in this thread(I'll be fine, C40 explained it to me in another thread) - it is the biometrics that looked disturbing.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2011, 06:03:29 am »

what is the test for? are you going to look for a differnet kind of field? maybe Jesus is telling you something about this line of work? I was led out of what i was doing and went to school for and do something totally unrelated now. but i have had a better chance of telling the gospel where i am now than what i was doing.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2011, 06:14:41 am »

what is the test for? are you going to look for a differnet kind of field? maybe Jesus is telling you something about this line of work? I was led out of what i was doing and went to school for and do something totally unrelated now. but i have had a better chance of telling the gospel where i am now than what i was doing.

Actuaries - they do statistics for insurance companies et al - (supposedly)they pay very good money($55K+ to begin), HOWEVER, from what I am gathering, it is VERY demanding. Won't go into the details, however, now that you mention it, something just doesn't seem right about this industry.

Will go ahead and tell the rest of the story here - I got into Accounting 10 years ago b/c after the Enron Scandal, supposedly, the Accounting/Finance area very hot b/c with all the "new regulations", it meant more jobs for Accountants et al. Passed the CPA exam, however, have had trouble finding a steady line of work since. Will go ahead and say this again(I've mentioned this in my testimony awhile back) - I was a victim of the (aborted fetal tissue)vaccination. No, I'm not bitter about this, as these NWO minions' fates are sealed in the lake of fire, unless they repent.

Just a side note for everyone here - if the secular world tells you how certain professions will pay very good money guaranteed as long as you meet certain conditions, do NOT believe it. They did so with Accounting, and the results turned out opposite it looked like(no, not everyone with a CPA moves up to be partner of accounting firms blah, blah, blah - ultimately, God provides for all your needs, not the secular world).

Come to think of it, Dok, something may not feel right - maybe I'm forcing the issue too much. I mean in today's "churchianity", they pretty much discourage you to go out and preach to the lost in the workplace, b/c they want people come into their buildings to $upport it. It just doesn't seem like the Actuary industry is a place where you can preach the gospel to them, as from what I hear everyone there is occupied with making money and moving up.

Thank you for talking and listening this morning.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2011, 12:32:12 pm »

OK, BACK to the topic(as this was NOT about me, but about the Biometrics ITSELF).

If you guys were in a similar situation, what would you do? I mean at ANY particular place, whether it's your workplace, or some restaurant, or at the car repair shop, or wherever.

Obviously, this isn't the mark of the beast, HOWEVER, obviously, this is LEADING up to the MOB(I saw one report over how some guy quit his gas station business after he was required to use one of these things. Yes, he's a Christian).

Was wondering what your thoughts on this would be if...
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2011, 07:22:43 pm »

I would decide with my feet and walk out or drive out. I know most people are going to use biometrics if they have to and these people will even encourage others to use it, saying how easy it is and how it saves time etc. Why should be go along with anything that is popular? Why should be agree to biometrics if it is forced onto us? I was thinking that Jesus said we are to be wise as serpents, serpents hide and flee when danger comes and they taste what is front of them with their tongue before they eat anything. Sorry just had to throw that one in there. I'm sure however that not everything is going to use biometrics so choose carefully. I mean alot of elderly people dont use computers and even hate them. And there are alot of elderly people too.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: