End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 09:13:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Antichrist

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Antichrist  (Read 10921 times)
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« on: December 25, 2010, 09:48:16 pm »

2 Thessalonians 2:9-12, "Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

Matthew 24:24, "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

We are told that the end time delusion is so strong that it will deceive the whole earth into accepting the antichrist. This lie of the end times will even fool many who think they are now Christians. This website is intended to counter the End Time Delusion, so that fewer people will be seduced by The Lie when it is allowed to come on the earth in full force.

Satan's time is short... Prophecy warns that advanced beings, the b'nai Elohim or SONS OF GOD, not "gods", will continue to deceive mankind. Although the Bible itself does indeed say that the Sons of God genetically manipulate humans, they are not THE creators of the human race but merely beings who pervert God's creation. We are warned not to believe these angels, for they have an agenda...to mislead the world. Extraterrestrials may admit they are angelic, but they give themselves away as the rebel angels. Satan and his rebel angelic hosts are subverting creation by twisting the truth, in their attempt to "be like the Most High".

The New Age sets up a scenario of miracles, earth changes, and aid from enlightened beings. The Bible warns us that there will be many signs preceding the arrival of anti-christ, but also tells us few will escape the deception of the end times:

The Antichrist will Counterfeit Prophecy:

The Second Coming of Christ:
1. Christ arrives at the end of a great war - Armageddon
2. The war will end in fire for the enemies of Israel
3. Christ comes with His holy ones, His raptured saints
4. Christ sets up an era of peace as ruler of the earth
5. Christ builds the Millennial Temple of Ezekiel 40

The Coming of the Antichrist:
1. Antichrist arrives at end of a great war - Gog and Magog
2. The war will end in fire for the enemies of Israel
3. Antichrist comes with his "holy ones" - aliens in UFO's
4. Antichrist sets up era of peace under global dictatorship
5. Antichrist allows building of Third Jerusalem Temple

When considering the identity of the Antichrist, keep in mind he will SEEM like the Messiah of Israel.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

theBIBLICALdude
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 12:41:13 am »

When considering the identity of the Antichrist, keep in mind he will SEEM like the Messiah of Israel.

And even wear pretty robes and cause millions of Christians to be executed like the pope did.....
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 09:53:10 pm »

The "Battle of Armageddon", the number "666" and the "Antichrist" send a chill up the spine by the very mention of the words. For many, these words conjure up a dramatic image of some end of the world holocaust. With images that include fire, mass destruction, and the Devil himself taking political control of the world through the United Nations etc. etc. Speculations about who the "antichrist" is have included about every US president and any "evil" world leader. I remember a speculation that the "antichrist" would be a demon possessed super-human that was a genetically engineered clone. Recent favorites include Sadam Hussin of the Gulf war. I personally know of several individuals who believed the Gulf war was the beginning of the end of the world. In fact, many were absolutely terrified by the Gulf war, fearing what the outcome would be. TV evangelists love to talk about the "antichrist", but in the end it is all nothing more than idle speculation designed more to keep a TV audience sending in their donations.

Now don't get me wrong. The word "antichrist" is found in the Bible. But that is were the Bible parts ways with modern speculationists. The rhetoric regarding the "antichrist" is so loud, that the average person has been misled to believe that the book of Revelation talks about nothing else but the "antichrist". In fact, the word "antichrist" is not found even once in the book of Revelation. That in itself should send warning bells off. In fact, the word "antichrist" is only found in 4 passages. All were penned by Apostle John within the books of first and second John.

So exactly what does the Bible have to say about the "antichrist"? Here is an exhaustive study on the word. I, personally, have such a high regard for the Bible, that by reading the scriptures for yourself without my comment is all you need to have a clear understanding of the "antichrist".

THE 4 BIBLE PASSAGES:

"Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us." (1 John 2:18-19)

"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also." (1 John 2:22-23)

"Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world."
(1 John 4:2-3)

"For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist." (2 John 1:7)

From the Bible we can clearly see 3 things. First, the "antichrist" is defined as anyone who doesn't believe Jesus is the divine son of God. Second, "antichrists" appear to actively teach against Christ. Third, there were many "antichrists" in the world when John wrote the book. This directly contradicts the teaching of modern speculationists who say that one antichrist will arise at some still future time.

The Greek word from which our English word "antichrist" is translated is very simple to understand. It is a simple compound word and means "anti" + "Christ" = "antichrist". We use the same compound word every day. We have people who are "anti-smoking" or "anti-gay" or "anti-hunting" or "anti-Semitic" or "anti-abortion". There really is no big mystery as to what the word means. "Anti-Christ" is anyone who opposes Christ.

Take this test to see if someone is an "antichrist":
1. Do they actively teach or simply believe that Jesus Christ never walked the earth, but was a mythological figure?
2. Do they actively teach or simply believe there was a man named Jesus Christ, but he did not actually raise from the dead?
3. Do they actively speak out against or simply believe Christianity is a false religion?
4. Jesus said, "He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad." (Matthew 12:30). Are they an atheist or agnostic who is indifferent and non-religious? Then they too are an "antichrist"! The Bible term "antichrist" could be simply understood to be equivalent to being a "non-believer."

The "antichrist" then, has no horns or red glowing eyes. Neither is the "antichrist" some demon possessed super-intelligent human clone. Rather, the "antichrist" is that sweet elderly lady living next door who openly teaches the neighborhood kids that Jesus just was a myth.
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 10:00:58 pm »

You could say the same thing about our "founding fathers" over 200 years ago - they were big time antichrists themselves. It amazes me how the same pastors on the pulpits that trump the Constitution as the law of the land end up adding further confusion to their pews when they preach the gospel of Jesus Christ being the only way week in and week out(ie-the Constitution believes in religious freedom for all).

Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 05:38:58 am »

I gather that is your post, and not a quote from somebody elses article?

You pose a great question, as Jesus says that we "skall know them by their fruits", so that to me means we are to at some point learn what it is that we are watching for when we "try the spirits", allof which is only possible by the Holy Ghost.

I agree, scripture says there are "many antichrists". If you don't have the Comforter, you're antichrist, have an antichrist spirit. Unbelievers are antichrists. That's the "many" part of the scriptures.

However, I believe like Jesus said, while there are many antichrists, there will be THE Antichrist show up that will declare himself as god.

Ultimately, it doesn't really matter what the details end up being, whether it's just a bunch of unbelievers, or the bunch of unbelieving antichrists with a lead Antichrist in the end standing in a rebuilt Jewish temple, it doesn't change God's Word and our salvation. Thank you Jesus.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2011, 06:14:55 am »

You totally missed this simple little portion,

"Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists;

You notice how the passage says "ye have heard that antichrist shall come,"? That is implying a singular individual, there is no way around this in the sentence structure. And He is also already implying that this was taught before. Now if you look at the second part, "even now are there many antichrists", this is implying people other than the one singular individual already mentioned.

Look at it like this, we are told their is a Devil, a singular individual, we are also told there are many devils, many little demons running around. Now when i say there is a devil in the person am i referring to the one singular individual known as the Devil, or to one of the many little devils?

What you have in your passage is a subtle form of deception at play with words. There is a coming singular antichrist figure, this is found all through out scripture and he is not always called the antichrist. DO you doubt this? There are also many antichrists out there.

Just a little biblical discernment sees through this word play.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2011, 08:48:25 pm »

"There is a coming singular antichrist figure, this is found all through out scripture and he is not always called the antichrist. DO you doubt this?"

I have known that a single "Antichrist" is going to come for a long time. I didn't comment on that in the article, a bit of an omission sorry, but i think the post was still helpful in that it mentioned people that reject Jesus Christ are an antichrist.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2012, 07:25:38 pm »

I have a question for you guys - do you think there's a slight possibility that obama and maitreya are one and the same?

I saw one web site a couple of years ago that showed obama's 1988 picture(when he went to Kenya) and maitreya's when he visited Kenya that same year. Not saying I endorse this, but this web site did a pretty good job matching both from the pictures. No, I'm not saying I agree with them, but was just wondering your opinions on this.
Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2012, 08:44:06 pm »

I have a question for you guys - do you think there's a slight possibility that obama and maitreya are one and the same?

I saw one web site a couple of years ago that showed obama's 1988 picture(when he went to Kenya) and maitreya's when he visited Kenya that same year. Not saying I endorse this, but this web site did a pretty good job matching both from the pictures. No, I'm not saying I agree with them, but was just wondering your opinions on this.

I’m convinced that Maitreya is a specific unclean spirit with a specific mission. As such, it can inhabit whoever is in agreement with it. This explains how Crème can say that Maitreya has visited world leaders. It also explains how Crème can openly channel this spirit. Could it have even infested Obama for a time? I would say yes, it’s quite possible. Since it can switch willing hosts whenever it wants, pinning this spirit down to a particular human becomes problematic.
Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2012, 09:57:02 pm »

Now that I think about it, that’s what holds back the AC, false prophet, Maitreya, and any other future NWO leader. People need to AGREE with unclean spirits in some way to be open for possession. They need permission from either God via some legalism OR from the human host in order to occupy. If people are in agreement with God and sealed by the Holy Spirit, then possession becomes much more difficult for the demon. If the majority of people are truly in agreement with the living God of the Bible, then possession becomes restricted to animals and people that don’t know any better.

The Bible does talk about most people worshiping demons in the end. I can see the day when demonic possession will be openly viewed as desirable. They do have something to offer men who agree with them. It can be super human intelligence, strength, or abilities.

Rev 9:20  And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

Therefore, they need to either deceive masses into believing in a substitute/redefined “god”, “christ”, and “holy spirit” and/or they need to silence true Christian voices through intimidation and, eventual extermination.

This also explains the mass propaganda today towards demoralization, or normalizing evil. Most books and movies these days offer us a substitute for biblically defined good and evil. White witchcraft, good witches, demon-boy, and dark superheroes are examples of the new “good” which is actually evil. They spend enormous amount of money in order to think for us through media, governments, and think tanks.

This partially explains why some books, movies, television, and video games are “relaxing” to us.

Jesus illustrated the problem WE have with needing entertainment. He DIDN’T go along with the program.

Mt 11:16  But whereunto shall I liken this generation? It is like unto children sitting in the markets, and calling unto their fellows,
17  And saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned unto you, and ye have not lamented.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2012, 08:18:49 am »

I can see the day when demonic possession will be openly viewed as desirable

It pretty much already is
Report Spam   Logged

tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2012, 08:44:31 am »

It pretty much already is

If they knew that this was the same as intentionally ingesting a tapeworm in order to lose weight, would they still think this is a good idea? I wonder.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2012, 01:18:36 am »

I’m convinced that Maitreya is a specific unclean spirit with a specific mission. As such, it can inhabit whoever is in agreement with it. This explains how Crème can say that Maitreya has visited world leaders. It also explains how Crème can openly channel this spirit. Could it have even infested Obama for a time? I would say yes, it’s quite possible. Since it can switch willing hosts whenever it wants, pinning this spirit down to a particular human becomes problematic.

Well Satan entered Peter and then later Judas Iscariot. Satan did not stay in Peter and Judas for very long.

Mat 16:21  From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.
Mat 16:22  Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
Mat 16:23  But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2012, 09:32:11 pm »

FWIW, 1990's "Total Recall" got remade(saw the ad on tv during the basketball game) - same plot...some average joe goes to a place where he can get a NEW memory implant of his CHOICE(ie-which leads him into paradise), but finds out later he got short-changed and gets turned into some satanic super-soldier fighting the evil forces.

I wonder if that's how it will be when the mark gets implanted - where your previous brain memory function gets erased, and a new implanted memory of your CHOICE gets implanted. Hhhhmmm...

Rev 14:9  And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
Rev 14:10  The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
Rev 14:11  And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Rev 16:1  And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
Rev 16:2  And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2012, 08:31:19 am »

You talk about conditioning in the media being ramped up - they also remade 1995's "Judge Dredd". Not only a very bad movie, but nonetheless the character in it is "Judge, Jury, and Executioner".

Yep, this will be the AC when he makes his appearance, albeit he'll do it by "peaceful" and "flattery" means.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2012, 10:13:28 pm »

Also, was watching a movie last night with my parents(1984's "The Natural"), and during it both my dad and I commented how the main character(Robert Redford) became forgotten after making a comeback in the majors 16 years after his shooting b/c during the old days(the movie was set before the 50's, I think), the news media was limited with only radio, while not everyone got the national print publications like the NY Times.(so pretty much, like said, alot of these people that rise to fame back then, then don't make it, end up disappearing from the spotlight almost immediately and become forgotten)

Anyhow - look at the MSM today...there's not only many of the print publications on every news stand, but there's the internet, 24/7 cable that just repeats their talking heads all day, etc, etc. Speaking of entertainment people like sports players, there's this baseball player from Japan(Yu Darvish) whose team is in my backyard(TX Rangers). When he made his first start back in April, the media from AROUND THE GLOBE came down to North Texas to cover the game. It was just unbelievable how over one sports player that at least 1/2 of the country doesn't even care about, the worldwide MSM just went overboard covering his first appearance in the majors.

Or look at Obama - he's gotten more live tv appearances than any other President in history(that's LIVE tv appearances, NOT tv news reports).

With the media set up the way it is now, we will see how the worldwide MSM will slowly set the stage for the Antichrist when it is time for him to be revealed.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2012, 01:34:29 pm »

Also there is hardly any real reporting anymore. Most stories are pool stories released to the media outlets that just parrot it over and over again around the country and world. The media is already set up for the Antichrist as most stories originate either in Reuters or the AP.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2012, 11:26:02 pm »

Well, apparently the guy who made this anti-Islam film that stirred an uprising against Western embassies in the ME is not only a Coptic Christian(which is similar to Roman Catholicism), but also an ex-felon from So. California.

Whether this guy is genuine or a plant, either way, the whole thing was BY DESIGN from the get-go to stir an uprising, and in the process it seems to have painted a SYMPATHETIC and non-judgmental picture on Islam.

Not saying the Antichrist will be a Muslim, but when you look at the whole picture(for now) - you have the modern-day 501c3 corporate church(along with the Postmodernism Emergent Church) softening their stance on Islam. You have a Muslim in the White House. You have the "truth" movement showing sympathy toward Islam. And now you have this.

I guess we will see when the AC is revealed.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2012, 08:53:50 am »

Here's a disturbing trend that's been out there recently(especially since 2008)...

First off, when the "religious right"/"moral majority" came about, they would 99% of the time expose abortion/gay rights activists as well as the Hollywood/Ellen Degenerous crowd as the "enemy" during the election years.

Now here's the disturbing trend since 2008 - slowly but surely, they are blaming, albeit subtlely CHRISTIANS for either not voting, or voting for someone other than the GOP candidate.(Yes, believe it or not, they've went as far as saying how dangerous Ron Paul and the 3rd parties are) After the 2008 election, WND somehow came up with a 30m Christians didn't vote figure(which the rest of the Churchianity leaders ran away with). And the last election, somehow people like Joel Rosenberg and Jan Markell's guests(among others) were blaming sectors of the church for voting for Obama in.

Yes, I know the game is rigged, but nonetheless look at the shift of the blame and fingers pointing there is now - what started with the (very)heathen crowd, has now shifted to within the church.

When the AC makes his debut, I guess we will see who are the wheat and tares - if any of these Churchianity ministries, the same ones that demonized others for not voting for Romney, fall hook and sinker for the AC...guess it should come as no surprise.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2012, 06:20:44 am »

Huffington Post Calls For Election of an EU President

Put simply, there can't be the integration of large areas of economic policy -- banking union, fiscal union, even the prospect of an EU Treasury -- without a commensurate political union. So, inevitably now, along with the resolution of the immediate crisis, comes the investigation of what such a union would look like. We should conduct this investigation with the lessons of previous efforts at integration in mind. There are two crucial strategic objectives which any negotiation for such a political union should strive to achieve.       

MORE: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tony-blair/its-time-for-the-direct-e_b_2191918.html
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2012, 04:41:37 am »

As Americans, what do we care what the EU does?

OH, that's right! It's only globalist sell-outs and traitors living in America that are calling for it! Silly me.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2012, 01:49:27 pm »

Well, I guess you can scratch off Prince William from the Antichrist list now(as the AC is not supposed to be a lover of women)...

Kate and William: Duchess pregnant, palace says
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20586343
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2012, 03:11:11 pm »

Uhm, not so fast, at least from that reasoning. I realize the verse says he's not sexual, but a pregnant princess does not mean her husband got her pregnant. I mean really, we all know the basic history of the royals. What a bunch of freaks! So I personally, don't think it means anything. Royals have been having "arranged" marriages throughout the ages, looking to tie families together to solidify their position of authority.

Nah, I see it as non-issue really. It does seem the AC would be from the start not married or in any relationship, but I'm thinking it relates more to the lack of heart, not the outward appearance. As society goes more and more "metrosexual", a single male, even in positions of authority won't be looked down on as in the past, I'd say due to the gay lobby.

As an example, the recent NASCAR awards, the championship winner showed up with no date at all, while most of the others are married, even the other single drivers looked like they had dates. Use to be it was considered something amiss if you showed up without a date. Now? Not so much, but they still questioned him about it.

Point being that the AC will in many respects do as society has been doing, and will basically blend right in. It's relationship status I think will be a non-issue and won't cause any questions.

But I agree, I have to lean towards it's very unlikely William is the Antichrist.

"Watch."
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2012, 05:17:48 pm »

As an example, the recent NASCAR awards, the championship winner showed up with no date at all, while most of the others are married, even the other single drivers looked like they had dates. Use to be it was considered something amiss if you showed up without a date. Now? Not so much, but they still questioned him about it.

Yep, back in the 90's, when bigger sports celebs like Troy Aikman and Steve Young went for a long stretch without being married, everyone automatically assumed they were homosexual.

Fast-forward to the present day? Nope, noone thinks anything of anything anymore, regardless of what outward appearance they put out.

Pretty good analysis you put out there, Kilika, regarding shall not be a lover of women - never thought it of that way. Yeah, AS A WHOLE society has really changed - for example, we're seeing younger and younger leaders of pretty much everything...corporate CEOs, politicians, and yes, even Churchianity pastors.
Report Spam   Logged
Boldhunter

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2012, 06:24:05 pm »

I do not endorse Islamic prophecy- but this has interesting links they connect to a 7 year ruler and Syria + a (FALSE) Jesus...

I have to go back-track to get this exact link-- I'll post it shortly...

Imam Mahdi (Descendent of Prophet Muhammad PBUH) by Mufti A.H. Elias and Mohammad Ali ibn Zubair Ali

Who Is Imam Mahdi?

Note: Please do not confuse Imam Mahdi with Hadhrat Isa (Jesus) Alayhis Salaam. They are two different persons, and both will come during the last days. According to Hadeeth, Imam Mahdi will appear first, and Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) will appear during Imam Mahdi's lifetime. Furthermore, only Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) will be able to kill Dajjal (the "anti-Christ").

The term "MAHDI" is a title meaning "The Guided one".

Hadhrat Abdullah bin Mas'ood (R.A.) says that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, "This world will not come to an end until one person from my progeny does not rule over the Arabs, and his name will be the same as my name." (Tirmidhi)

Hadhrat Ali (R.A.) narrates that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, "Even if only a day remains for Qiyamah to come, yet Allah will surely send a man from my family who will fill this world with such justice and fairness, just as it initally was filled with oppression." (Abu Dawood)

His Features

Hadhrat Abu Saeed Khudri (R.A.) relates that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, "Al Mahdi will be from my progeny. His forehead will be broad and his nose will be high. He will fill the world with justice and fairness at a time when the world will be filled with oppression. He will rule for seven years."

Other ahadeeth inform us that:

* He will be tall * He will be fair complexioned * His facial features will be similar to those of Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) * His character will be exactly like that of Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) * His father's name will be Abdullah * His mother's name will be Aamina * He will speak with a slight stutter and occasionally this stutter will frustrate him causing him to hit his hand upon his thigh. * His age at the time of his emergence will be forty years * He will receive Knowledge from Allah.

His Emergence and Rule

Hadhrat Umme Salmah (R.A.) narrates that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, " After the death of a Ruler there will be some dispute between the people. At that time a citizen of Madina will flee (from Madinah) and go to Makkah. While in Makkah, certain people will approach him between Hajrul Aswad and Maqaame Ibraheem, and forcefully pledge their allegiance to him.

Thereafter a huge army will proceed from Syria to attack him but when they will be at Baida, which is between Makkah and Madina, they will be swallowed into the ground.

On seeing this, the Abdaals of Shaam as well as large numbers of people from Iraq will come to him and pledge their allegiance to him. Then a person from the Quraish, whose uncle will be from the Bani Kalb tribe will send an army to attack him, only to be overpowered, by the will of Allah. This (defeated) army will be that of the Bani Kalb. Unfortunate indeed is he who does not receive a share from the booty of the Kalb. This person (Imam Mahdi) will distribute the spoils of war after the battle. He will lead the people according to the Sunnat and during his reign Islam will spread throughout the world. He will remain till seven years (since his emergence). He will pass away and the Muslims will perform his Janazah salaat." (Abu Dawood)

According to a Hadeeth, Sayyidena Eesa (A.S.) will lead the Janaazah of Imam Mahdi (A.S.).

While the people will be pledging their allegiance to Imaam Mahdi, a voice from the unseen will call out:

"This is the representative of Allah, The Mahdi, listen to him and obey him"

This announcement which will be heard by all those present will establish his authenticity. Another sign which will indicate the authenticity of Imaam Mahdi wil be that in the Ramadhaan prior to his emergence an eclipse of the sun and moon will occur.

Hadhrat Abu Umamah (R.A.) says that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "There will be four peace agreements between you and the Romans. The fourth agreement will be mediated through a person who will be from the progeny of Hadhrat Haroon (A.S.) and will be upheld for seven years."

The people asked: "O Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam), who will be the Imaam of the people at the time?"

Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "He will be from my progeny and will be forty years of age. His face will shine like a star and he will have a black spot on his left cheek. He will don two "Qutwaani" cloaks and will appear exactly as a person from the Bani Israeel..." (Tabrani)

According to hadith narrated by Abu Saeed Khudri (R.A.) Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "...(regarding the rule of Imaam Mahdi) the skies will rain down in abundance and the earth will yield forth its crop in abundance, and those alive will desire that those who have already passed away should have been alive to enjoy this prosperity..."

Hadhrat Buraidah (R.A.) says that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "There will be many armies after me. You must join that army which will come from Khurasaan." (Ibn Adi)

Abu Hurairah (R.A.) says that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "(Armies carrying) black flags will come from Khurasaan. No power will be able to stop them and they will finally reach Eela (Baitul Maqdas) where they will erect their flags."

More Hadeeth (with references) (contributed by Bradley Bilal).

1) The Prophet (PBUH and HF) said: "Even if the entire duration of the world's existence has already been exhausted and only one day is left (before the day of judgment), Allah will expand that day to such a length of time, as to accommodate the kingdom of a person from my Ahlul-Bayt who will be called by my name. He will fill out the earth with peace and justice as it will have been full of injustice and tyranny (by then)."

References:

Sahih al-Tirmidhi, v2, p86, v9, pp 74-75 Sunan Abu Dawud, v2, p7 Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v1, pp 84,376; V3, p63

2) The Prophet (PBUH and HF) said: "al-Mahdi is one of us, the members of the household (Ahlul-Bayt)."

Reference: Sunan Ibn Majah, v2, Tradition #4085

3) The Prophet (PBUH and HF) said: The Mahdi will be of my family, of the descendants of Fatimah (the daughter of the Prophet (PBUH)).

References:

Sunan Abu Dawud, English version, Ch. 36, Tradition #4271 (narrated by Umm Salama, the wife of the Prophet) Sunan Ibn Majah, v2, Tradition #4086

4) The Prophet (PBUH and HF) said: "We (I and my family) are members of a household that Allah (SWT) has chosen for them the life of the Hereafter over the life of this world; and the members of my household (Ahlul-Bayt) shall suffer a great affliction and they shall be forcefully expelled from their homes after my death; then there will come people from the East carrying black flags, and they will ask for some good to be given to them, but they shall be refused service; as such, they will wage war and emerge victorious, and will be offered that which they desired in the first place, but they will refuse to accept it till they pass it to a man from my family (Ahlul-Bayt) appears to fill the Earth with justice as it has been filled with corruption. So whoever reaches that (time) ought to come to them even if crawling on the ice/snow since among them is the Vice-regent of Allah (Khalifatullah) al-Mahdi."

References:

Sunan Ibn Majah, v2, Tradition #4082, The History Tabari al-Sawa'iq al-Muhriqah, by Ibn Hajar, Ch. 11, section 1, pp 250-251

5) Abu Nadra reported: We were with the company of Jabir Ibn Abdillah... Jabir Ibn Abdillah kept quite for a while and then reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) having said: "There would be a Caliph in the last (period) of my Ummah who would freely give handfuls of wealth to the people without counting it." I said to Abu Nadra and Abu al-Ala: Do you mean Umar Ibn Abd al-Aziz? They said: NO, (he would be Imam Mahdi).

References:

Sahih Muslim, English version, v4, chapter MCCV, p1508, Tradition #6961 Sahih Muslim, Arabic version, Kitab al-Fitan, v4, p2234, Tradition #67

6) "al-Mahdi is from our Ahlul-Bayt, no doubt Allah will enforce his appearance within a night (i.e., his coming is very unpredictable and is very sudden)."

References: Sunan Ibn Majah, v2, p269

Compiled from various sources by Islam.tc, webmaster@islam.tc
Report Spam   Logged
Boldhunter

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2012, 06:28:24 pm »

Here is the link to the previous post:

http://www.islam.tc/prophecies/imam.html
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2012, 04:15:13 am »

The Coming Interspiritual Age

Shocked they just come right out and say it... Notice ALL of the catholics!!!

Since the beginnings of formal religions, prophets and mystics have been predicting the spiritual transformation of mankind, a transformation that will usher in an age of peace and harmony. In Judaism, for example, a long-standing tradition holds that a Messiah will one day deliver the "golden age." Of course, Christians believe that Jesus is the Messiah. That he didn't deliver the golden age in his lifetime is not a problem for them. He will complete the job in a Second Coming.

Some Christians believe in the "Rapture," a cataclysmic event before good conquers evil and establishes the godly age. More than 100 years ago Indian guru Vivekananda, who brought eastern spiritual philosophy to the West, proclaimed the unity of world religions. He envisioned humanity coming together bonded by oneness rather than differences. Another spiritual leader, Sathya Sai Baba -- an avatar according to his followers -- predicted in the 1980s that a vast spiritual revolution would sweep over the planet in the coming decades. Every spiritual group in which I have participated over the last 30 years has expressed a similar sentiment: that we are in the midst of a planetary shift in consciousness.

Yet we must be cautious in buying into these predictions. Consider Groucho Marx's famous quip when he was caught in a compromising position: "Are you going to believe what I tell you or what you see with your own eyes?" Today what we see with our own eyes is nothing to cheer about. The horrific events that we read about and view in vivid television reports hardly testify to an imminent state of spiritual elevation. Conflict, greed, self-interest, divisiveness, warfare and even genocide are as prevalent on the world stage today as they have ever been. Even religions and sects of religions that worship the same God are torn by strife and violence.

So when I first heard about the new book by Kurt Johnson and David Robert Ord, "The Coming Interspiritual Age," I was understandably skeptical. But when I read the endorsements by notables like Ken Wilbur, Andrew Harvey and Matthew Fox, I thought, "Maybe Johnson and Ord are on to something." And indeed they are.

Kurt Johnson, a monastic for more than a decade who later became an evolutionary biologist, and David Robert Ord, a Presbyterian minister, bring both a spiritual and scientific perspective to their vision of a new spiritual age. Inspiration for their book was sparked by the teachings and writngs of Catholic Brother Wayne Teasdale. Johnson was a close associate of Teasdale, who coined the words "interspirituality" and "interspiritual age" in 1999 in his now classic book "The Mystic Heart: Discovering a Universal Spirituality in the World's Religions." Teasdale, Thomas Merton, Raimon Panikkar, Matthew Fox and other western ecumenical thinkers began their work in response to the call of the historical Vatican II Council (1962-1965), which spawned a new dialogue across all of the world's religions, a process richly described by Johnson and Ord.

After setting down basic principles, "The Coming Interspiritual Age" takes the reader on a panoramic journey through human history, showing that discoveries and innovations have always co-existed with destructive forces. They point out that our progress from the cave to space travel over a relatively short time is no small accomplishment but that despite this stunning achievement, humans have been sloshing through a quagmire of base emotions and I-me driven motives. That will change, they argue, because conditions today are setting the stage for radical progress in the spiritual domain.

Indeed, we are on the threshold of a new interspiritual age, say Johnson and Ord, brought about by a confluence of world events, cultural changes, the technological revolution, and eight paradigm shifts that include "undoing the bonds of loyalty to clan, nation, religion, and skin color, along with abstaining from violence to solve problems, coupled with the dream of moving toward holistic, heartistic, trans-traditional, transcultural, and transnational perspectives."

Contributing to the likelihood of this new age is that fact that science is loosening its long-standing commitment to rigid materialism and reductionism in favor of "an all-inclusive quantum reality in which everything is made of the same thing." These changes are moving human consciousness toward a we-oneness universal state and away from the I-me consciousness that has hampered our spiritual growth.

Does oneness mean an end to diversity? Not at all, insist Johnson and Ord. Diversity, they explain, is a fundamental principle of nature. The task for humans is to find the unity within diversity. Only by doing this will we ultimately promote human survival. How to accomplish this ambitious goal? The authors offer no one-size-fits-all answer. They call on individuals, religious and spiritual groups, and world leaders to embrace the principle of oneness. With that firm conviction in place, Johnson and Ord are convinced that finding and articulating oneness in the diversity of life circumstances will flow naturally -- and the solutions will reflect diversity as well.

Is the interspiritual age guaranteed to come about? Johnson and Ord are not starry-eyed dreamers. They are fully aware of the obstacles and are mindful of the critical question: Will the rise in consciousness of the interspiritual age accelerate fast enough to beat the rising seas and other forces that threaten the viability of the planet and human existence? Johnson and Ord offer hopeful evidence to support a resounding "yes" to this question.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bernard-starr/the-coming-interspiritual-age_b_2254690.html
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2012, 11:17:36 pm »

Is it just me, or does anyone else get very disturbed when you hear of reports of interfaith gatherings after tragic events? They did alot of these after 9/11(and during their "anniversaries"). And now they're doing so after the school shooting in CT. Jesus Christ specifically says to not to yoke with unbelievers. When will Churchianity ever learn?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/16/at-least-26-dead-in-shooting-at-connecticut-school/#ixzz2FFol20Dr
As the town mourns the deaths, President Barack Obama will attend an interfaith memorial service Sunday in Newtown.  It will be the fourth time he has traveled to a city after a mass shooting.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2012, 07:01:56 pm »

Is it just me, or does anyone else get very disturbed when you hear of reports of interfaith gatherings after tragic events?

yeah message are they giving to everyone, they expect God to hear their prayers yet it wont work.

Jesus Christ specifically says to not to yoke with unbelievers. When will Churchianity ever learn?

they wont learn if they have already fallen. What is the percentage of Christians that know not to do that? i would think it would be pretty low.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2013, 03:47:31 pm »

http://thetruthwins.com/archives/will-americans-soon-not-be-able-to-buy-sell-or-get-a-job-without-a-global-id-card

Will Americans Soon Not Be Able To Buy, Sell Or Get A Job Without A Global ID Card?

By Michael, on February 21st, 2013

A plan being pushed in Congress right now by senators from both major political parties would force all Americans to get a biometric national ID card.  It is being promoted as a key "immigration reform" measure, but the truth is that a national ID card is much more about the government's endless appetite for more control over the American people.  If this national ID card plan is passed by Congress, you will not be able to get a job without one.  So how are you going to survive if you can't work?  In addition, this national ID card would undoubtedly soon be used to identify us for all sorts of other purposes.  For example, have you tried to open up a bank account lately?  They make you jump through all sorts of hoops to prove that you are who you say that you are.  So what would happen if the government decided to require you to show your national ID card before opening up a bank account?  If you refused to get a card, how would you be able to function in society without a bank account?  Would you try to conduct all of your transactions in cash only?  That might work for a while.  And of course you would not be able to drive or get on a plane without your national ID card.  So forget about going anywhere.  Are you starting to get the picture?  Unfortunately, the push for a national ID card in the United States is only a small part of the overall push toward a "global ID card" that is happening all over the planet.  The eventual goal is to have a "universal ID" that every man, woman and child on the planet will be forced to take.

That is why it is so important for the American people to speak up about this.

Right now, all of the big mainstream media outlets are lining up on the side of a national ID card.  For instance, just check out this short excerpt from a recent Washington Post article entitled "The case for a national ID card"...

An effective solution would be to issue tamper-proof, biometric ID cards — using fingerprints or a comparably unique identifier — to all citizens and legal residents. Last week, both President Obama and a bipartisan group of eight senators seeking immigration reform urged something along those lines, without calling it a universal national identity card. That’s a major step forward.

And of course the Wall Street Journal is reporting on this too...

Key senators are exploring an immigration bill that would force every U.S. worker—citizen or not—to carry a high-tech identity card that could use fingerprints or other personal markers to prove a person's legal eligibility to work.

The idea, signaled only in vaguely worded language from senators crafting a bipartisan immigration bill, has privacy advocates and others concerned that the law would create a national identity card that, in time, could track Americans at airports, hospitals and through other facets of their lives.

According to investigative reporter James Tucker, there are those in the Obama administration that are optimistic that they will be able to get a national ID card through Congress now that Ron Paul has left the House of Representatives...

At a recent reception in Washington, D.C., an AMERICAN FREE PRESS source overheard Thomas E. Donilon, a White House national security advisor and past Bilderberg member, speaking of Paul’s retirement and the good chance that the global card could now be shepherded through Congress. Paul’s son, Senator Rand Paul (R-Ky.), would not object to the plan, added the individual with whom Donilon was talking. He was referring to the fact that Senator Paul has backed off from the strong pro-nationalist positions of his father because he is fantasizing about being elected president in 2016.

So will anyone in Congress step up and fight this on behalf of the American people?

Let's hope so.

But of course there are many other large nations that are actually far ahead of the United States when it comes to implementing this global ID card scheme.

Just check out what is going on in Indonesia...

Since the start of the government of Indonesia’s multi-modal biometrics-based National Electronic ID Card (e-KTP) program in August 2011, record enrollments are being achieved across the country’s population of 172 million ID-eligible residents.

More than 103 million people have been enrolled and de-duplicated in one year with 80% or 140 million residents of the eligible population already enrolled and 85% already processed. Statistics show that over 1 million de-duplication transactions are being achieved in a single day in the data center and 600,000 enrollments being achieved in a single day in the field. In addition 60 million ID cards have been printed.

And India is currently collecting biometric information on more than a billion people...

In India, a massive effort is underway to collect biometric identity information for each of the country’s 1.2 billion people. The incredible plan, dubbed the “mother of all e-governance projects” by the Economic Times, has stirred controversy in India and beyond, raising serious concerns about the privacy and security of individuals’ personal data.

The plan is moving ahead at a clip under the auspices of the National Population Register (NPR) and the Unique ID (UID) programs, separately governed initiatives that have an agreement to integrate the data they collect to build the world’s largest biometric database. Upon enrollment, individuals are issued 12-digit unique ID numbers on chip-based identity cards. For residents who lack the necessary paperwork to obtain certain kinds of employment or government services, there’s strong incentive to get a unique ID. While the UID program is voluntary, enrollment in the NPR program is mandatory for all citizens.

Are you starting to understand what is happening?

This is a global effort.

At this point, there are approximately 100 countries that now issue mandatory ID cards, and undoubtedly this campaign to gather the biometric information of every person on earth will continue to spread.

In fact, soon you may not even be able to log in to your favorite Internet sites without a fingerprint or an iris scan.

Does that sound crazy to you?

It doesn't sound crazy to the major technology firms that are a part of the Fast Identity Online Alliance...

Imagine logging on to your eBay account with your fingerprint. Or perhaps accessing your Facebook account via an iris scan.

It might seem a bit much for the average computer user, but it may not be that far off if an initiative is successful.

The use of biometric data as an added security measure is just one of the solutions being proposed by a consortium of firms who have come together to form the Fast Identity Online (FIDO) Alliance.

We live in a world that has become obsessed with information and obsessed with security.

At first, we may all just be forced to carry around ID cards, but eventually cards will not be considered to be good enough.

Cards are easily lost, they can be stolen, and they can be forged.

But what about an electronic tattoo?

Wouldn't that be much more secure?

That is the argument that will be made.

And the advancements that have been made in the field of electronic tattoos lately have got a lot of scientists very excited...

Temporary electronic tattoos could soon help people fly drones with only thought and talk seemingly telepathically without speech over smartphones, researchers say.

Does that sound "cool" to you?

That is how these changes will be marketed to the public.  They will be sold as the "hip" and "cool" things to do.

But the truth is that these electronic tattoos are incredibly dangerous.  They can receive electrical signals from your brain, and they can also send electrical signals to your brain...

The devices are less than 100 microns thick, the average diameter of a human hair. They consist of circuitry embedded in a layer or rubbery polyester that allow them to stretch, bend and wrinkle. They are barely visible when placed on skin, making them easy to conceal from others.

The devices can detect electrical signals linked with brain waves, and incorporate solar cells for power and antennas that allow them to communicate wirelessly or receive energy. Other elements can be added as well, like thermal sensors to monitor skin temperature and light detectors to analyze blood oxygen levels.

This is very frightening stuff.

But most people just do whatever the "authorities" tell them to do without thinking about it.

So will you take a national ID card if Congress requires you to?

Will you take an electronic tattoo on your hand or your forehead someday if the authorities require it for "security" reasons?

The control freaks that run things just love to find new ways to watch us, track us and control us.

For example, just check out what is going on in New York City.  The following is from a recent article in the Telegraph...

Created by Microsoft and the New York Police Department, the Domain Awareness System, known as "the dashboard," is state-of-the-art crime fighting technology.

"The dashboard," instantaneously mines data from the NYPD's vast collection of arrest records, emergency 911 calls, more than 3,000 security cameras, license plate readers and portable radiation detectors and aggregates it into a user-friendly, readable form in the control room.

Eventually, that data will be able to be seen in real time by officers on laptops in their squad cars and on mobile devices as they walk their beat.

Could you imagine how much more intrusive such a system would be if "national ID cards" were constantly feeding information about all of us into their computers?

But the "authorities" insist that all of this "security" is making life so much "better" and "safer" for all of us.

Well, what about for 3-year-old Lucy Schulte?

She is a sweet little disabled girl in a wheelchair that has Spina bifida.  Recently she was getting ready to get on a plane to go to Disney World, but TSA workers decided that she was a potential terrorist and so they manhandled her and confiscated her stuffed toy.

You can see very disturbing video of this incident below...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oPloe08a3Q&feature=player_embedded

Is this really want we want America to become?

For much more on how America is being transformed into a Big Brother police state, please see the following article: "29 Signs That The Elite Are Transforming Society Into A Total Domination Control Grid".

So what do you think about all of this?

Do you believe that a global ID card is a good idea or a bad idea?

Would you take a national ID card if Congress made it mandatory?

Please feel free to post a comment with your thoughts below...
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: