End Times and Current Events
March 19, 2024, 04:13:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Book of Enoch and the Watchers

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Book of Enoch and the Watchers  (Read 20337 times)
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« on: December 26, 2010, 07:17:07 pm »

The SECOND fall according to the Book of Enoch:

The second fall was not due to pride like Lucifer, but to "LUST." Lucifer influenced a Angel named "Samyaza", and he developed an insatiable lust for the "daughters of men" upon the earth and an irrepressible desire to begot children by these women. Samyaza feared to descend alone to the daughters of men, and so he convinced "200 Angels called watchers" to accompany him on his mission of pleasure that Lucifer put them on and up too. (From the book of Enoch - chapters 7, 8 & 9) and also in the Bible(KJV) in "Genesis 6!"

Samyaza and his Army of 200 now under Lucifer and his Army:

Lucifer's Army: 1/3 of the Angels of heaven.
Samyaza's Army: leader of 200 watchers under Lucifer.

They descended upon Ardis, which is the top of Mount Hermon.

Names of their Chiefs:
Samyaza "who was the leader of the watchers that fell with him", Urakabarameel, Akiebeel, Tamiel, Ramuel, Danel, Azkeel, Saraknyal, Asael, Armers, Bathaal, Anane, Zavebe, Samaueel, Ertael, Turel, Yemyael, and Arazyal.
"These were the prefects of the 200 Angels."

Chiefs:

1) Samyaza             11) Armers
2) Urakabarameel    12) Batraal
3) Akiebeel             13) Ananel
4) Tamiel                14) Zavebe
5) Ramuel                15) Samsaveel
6) Danel                   16) Ertael
7) Azkeel                  17) Turel
8) Saraknyal              18) Yomyael
9) Asael                    19) Arazyel
10) Arstikapha            20) Kakabael
                                21) Basasael

They all took wives to the daughters of men, and bore children with them. Half Angel, half Human hybrid offspring - the "Nephilim!" They were Giants, "Nephilim" -- Fallen ones, evil seeds.

Genesis 6:1-4 (KJV):
"[1] And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,[2] That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.[3] And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.[4] "There were "giants"-[Nephilim] in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the "sons of God"-[Angels or in this case Fallen Angels] came in unto the "daughters of men"-[female earthly HUMANs], and "they"-[human females/daughters of men] bare children to them {the children were the "Nephilim" or half Angel, half human hybrids} , the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.{They were giants, and this is also were all the mythological stories of gods comes from, these hybrids}"

The teachings of the Fallen Angels/Watchers that they taught man:
The Angels teachings to men were; Sorcery, Incantations, and the Dividing of roots and trees.

1) Moreover "Azazyel" taught men to make swords, knives, shields, breastplates, the fabrications of mirrors, and the workmanship of bracelets and ornaments, the use of paint, the beautifying of the eyebrows, the use of stones of every valuable and select kind, and all sorts of dyes, so that the world would become altered.

Impiety increased; fornication multiplied; and they transgressed and corrupted all their ways.
For women: Eye makeup, and fancy bracelets, etx... To enhance their sex appeal.
For men: Teaches them "every species of iniquity." Including the means for making swords, knives, shields, breastplates and all the instruments of war.

He has taught every species of iniquity upon earth, and "has disclosed to the world alot of the secrets things which are done in the heavens!"

2) Samyaza: "Also" has taught sorcery, to whom thou hast given authority over these are associated with him.
3) Amazarak: Taught all the sorcerers and divider of roots.
4) Armers: Taught the solution of sorcery.
5) Barkayal: Taught the observation of the starts.
6) Akibeel: Taught Signs.
7) Tamiel: Taught Astronomy
8) Asaradel: Taught the motion of the moon.

Now we will go to Enoch chapter 68 for more on this:

Of the 21 Chiefs I listed, the book of Enoch calls them Angels, and the names of the leaders of their hundreds, an the leaders of their fifties, and the leaders of their tens.

1) The name of the first is "Yekua": he was who seduced all the sons of the Holy Angels; and causing them to descend on Earth, and led astray the offspring of man.

2) The name of the second is "Kesabel": who pointed out evil counsel to the sons of the Holy Angels, and induced them to corrupt their bodies by generating with mankind.

3) The name of the third is "Gadrel": he discovered every stroke of death to the children of men. He was said to have seduced Eve; and discovered to the children of men the instruments of death, the coat of mail, the shield, and the sword for slaughter; every instrument of death to the children. of men. From his hand were these things derived to them who dwell upon earth. From that period for ever.

4) The Name of the fourth is "Penemue": he discovered to the children of men bitterness and sweetness; and pointed out to them every secret of their wisdom. He taught men to understand writing, and the use of ink and paper. Therefore numerous have been those who have gone astray from every period of the world, even to this day. For men were not born for this, thus with pen and with ink to confirm their faith; since they were not created, except that, like the Angels, they might remain righteous and pure. Nor would death, which destroys everything, have affected them; but by this their knowledge they perish, and by this also it's power consumes them.

5) The name of the fifth is "Kasyade": he discovered to the children of men every wicked stroke of spirits and of demons. The stroke of the embryo in the womb, to diminish it, the stroke of the spirit by the bite of the serpent, and the stroke which is given in the mid-day by the offspring of the serpent, the name of which is "Tabaet."

This is the number of "Kesbel"; the principal part of the oath which the most high, dwelling in glory, revealed to the Holy Ones.

It's name is "Beka", he spoke of the Holy Archangel Micha'el to discover to them the sacred name, that they might understand that secret name, and thus remember the oath; and that those who pointed out every secret thing to the children of men might tremble at that name and oath. This is the power of that oath; for powerful it is, and strong. And he established this oath of "Akae" by the instrumentality of the Holy Micha'el.

Also, outside of the Bible, there is some extra Biblical work about all this. The story of the Nephilim is chronicled more fully in the Book of Enoch. The Greek, Aramaic, and main Ge'ez manuscripts of 1 Enoch and Jubilees obtained in the 19th century and held in the British Museum and Vatican Library, connect the origin of the Nephilim with the fallen angels, and in particular with the egrḗgoroi (watchers). Samyaza, an angel of high rank, is described as leading a rebel sect of angels in a descent to earth to have sexual intercourse with human females:

"And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.' And Semjaza, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it..."

According to these texts, the fallen angels who begat the Nephilim were cast into Tartarus (Greek Enoch 20:2), a place of 'total darkness'. However, Jubilees also states that God granted ten percent of the disembodied spirits of the Nephilim to remain after the flood, as demons, to try to lead the human race astray (through idolatry, the occult, etc.) until the final Judgment.

In addition to Enoch, the Book of Jubilees (7:21–25) also states that ridding the Earth of these Nephilim was one of God's purposes for flooding the Earth in Noah's time. These works describe the Nephilim as being evil giants. Targum Pseudo-Jonathan identifies the Nephilim as Shemihaza and the angels in the name list from 1 Enoch. b Yoma 67, PRE22 and 1 QapGen ar ii 1 also identify the Nephilim as the angels that fell.

In the New Testament Epistle of Jude 14-15 cites from 1 Enoch 1:9, which many scholars believe is based on Deuteronomy 33:2. To most commentators this confirms that the author of Jude regarded the Enochic interpretations of Genesis 6 as correct, however others have questioned this.

My next statement, I can't prove this but this is a theory of mine. I think the book of Enoch may be Inspired and God left the book of Enoch out of the Bible on purpose, as part of the coming END TIME STRONG Delusion and great deception that is coming. Consider what God said to the Prophet Daniel, "But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased."--Daniel 12:4.

This information, wasn't meant for any other time except now, for us in the LAST OF DAYS! And God is weeding out all the people that would believe a lie and accept other gods over Him. Remember God said, "Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."--2 Thessalonians 2:9-12. And "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."--Matthew 24:24.

Consider this, the book of Enoch has been preserved in the Ethiopian Bible for the last 500 years. Remember, Phillip started the Ethiopian Eunuch. And I think God preserved it through them because Ethiopia is a 3rd world country and knew the Power Elite wouldn't care much about them to look there.

Now lets compare the Book of Enoch to the Bible(KJV):
The KJV quotes, the book of Enoch in Jude. "And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints"--Jude 1:14. And, Jude 1:15, "To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him."

Compare this with Enoch 1:9 which says: "And behold! He cometh with ten thousands of His holy ones To execute judgment upon all, And to destroy all the ungodly: And to convict all flesh Of all the works of their ungodliness which they have ungodly committed, And of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him."

The Book of Enoch listed above also references other parts of the Bible where this verse is fulfilled: Rev 19:11,"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war."  And, Rev 19:12, "His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. " And, Rev 19:13, "And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God." And, Rev 19:14,  "And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean."
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 08:49:46 pm by Dok » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 09:05:54 pm »

Personally i do not put a lot of faith in the Book of Enoch. I think part of it might be his words, a very small part. But the book has words and places that did not exist prior to the flood. But still a Watcher did appear to Danial right beside an angel.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Kilika
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 04:42:24 am »

I believe there is a clear reason why the Book of Enoch is not considered scriptural; it's not scripture, it's another gospel. I believe it more expedient that a believer point out the truth of that book when referencing/quoting it.

While it may contain references to the Holy Bible and even quote from it, and even have a similar "feel" doctrinally, that doesn't make it The Word of God. That said, my very own words aren't scripture either, though they may be scriptural-based. My words I post are not anything but my own personal interpretation, it's my own testamony to share. It is the Word of God that does the work anyway, so whatever scripture that comes out is given by inspiration of God. "...let God be true, but every man a liar".
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 04:44:13 am by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged
Lisa
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2010, 09:01:57 am »

NOT SCRIPTURAL

WARNING>>>

18And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;

19I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.

20Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

21And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

22Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

23And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

24But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.

25But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

26And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

Report Spam   Logged
rick50

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2014, 04:35:38 am »

Personally i do not put a lot of faith in the Book of Enoch. I think part of it might be his words, a very small part. But the book has words and places that did not exist prior to the flood. But still a Watcher did appear to Danial right beside an angel.

How does one know what words and places existed or did not exist before the flood?

Same thing has been said about the Old Testament for many years but in recent times archaeology has been proving the accuracy of the Old Testament on many fronts.

Recent disclosures are showing that the ruins of Noahs world have survived all over the planet. They are found in nearly every country, they are found in off coast shallows throughout the world.

And there is a sunken civilization said to be the size of the United States in the Atlantic ocean. It stretches to the shallows of the western edge of the Mediterranean which is the location of Atlantis according to the Greeks.

The question mark in my mind is whether all these extremely old ruins are Noahs world or could they perhaps stretch back even farther?

No one on earth knows the answer to that one but it makes me ponder.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2014, 06:49:04 am »

How does one know what words and places existed or did not exist before the flood?

Same thing has been said about the Old Testament for many years but in recent times archaeology has been proving the accuracy of the Old Testament on many fronts.

Recent disclosures are showing that the ruins of Noahs world have survived all over the planet. They are found in nearly every country, they are found in off coast shallows throughout the world.

And there is a sunken civilization said to be the size of the United States in the Atlantic ocean. It stretches to the shallows of the western edge of the Mediterranean which is the location of Atlantis according to the Greeks.

The question mark in my mind is whether all these extremely old ruins are Noahs world or could they perhaps stretch back even farther?

No one on earth knows the answer to that one but it makes me ponder.

I fully believe we can find ooparts from the time before the flood. ooparts= out of place artifacts. I mean Tiahuanacu is a sea port 2.5 miles up in the Andes.  Wink The sunken civilization in the Atlantic Ocean? You have a link to that one? Or are you talking about the village sunken off the coast of Georgia?

As to Enoch. Here is one example. Mt. Hermon. Enoch talks of this mountain a lot. This is where the fallen came and landed on. The problem with this is that there really wasn't big mountains before the flood. The Earth was relatively flat. And as the flood waters rose the ark travelled over the face of the Earth for over a year. It drifted. When the waters passed and people moved over the Earth again, they started to name things off of what they knew before. So i fully doubt that Mt. Hermon existed before the Flood.

Another is
13.7 And I went and sat down by the waters of Dan, in Dan, which is southwest of Hermon; and I read out the record of their petition, until I fell asleep.

The land of Dan wasnt established until the Hebrews took the land of Israel. The waters of Dan in Dan is the Jordan River. Again here we see Enoh talking about POST flood places.

The book is interesting, watchers are NOT angles as they are seen by Daniel and he identifies them not as angels. As an angel appears right next to one.

Dan 4:13 I saw in the visions of my head upon my bed, and, behold, a watcher and an holy one came down from heaven;

But the book talks of places that didnt exist at the time Enoch lived. You could make the claim that the we renamed places, but the renaming of Dan with thre Jordan as the waters of Dan would be a super unreal coincidence. Also you have to ask why the Lord left it out of the Bible. The book was known during the time the Lord walked the Earth. It was only mentioned in one book of the Bible and it was a quote to Enoch and not the Book itself.

I will admit this, which is quite eerie in its own right. And does explain a lot as to what we see today. But as a reference? Sure, as Scripture? No. 

1.2 And Enoch began his story and said: -
There was a righteous man whose eyes were opened by the Lord, and he saw a Holy vision in the Heavens, which the Angels showed to me. And I
heard everything from them, and I understood what I saw: but not for this generation, but for a distant generation that will come.
Report Spam   Logged

tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2014, 11:49:49 am »

No one on earth knows the answer to that one...

Oh, I think somebody knows exactly what happened. That knowledge has been intentionally hoarded and hidden from public view because in a ruler’s mind knowledge=power. I believe that’s what the dark ages were all about. By controlling the history, and mass “education” one can make up whatever story one wants for the purpose of social control in order to maintain a power structure.

We’re seeing some big fabrications of current events happening today for the same purpose.
Report Spam   Logged
rick50

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2014, 03:37:00 pm »

Oh, I think somebody knows exactly what happened. That knowledge has been intentionally hoarded and hidden from public view because in a ruler’s mind knowledge=power. I believe that’s what the dark ages were all about. By controlling the history, and mass “education” one can make up whatever story one wants for the purpose of social control in order to maintain a power structure.

We’re seeing some big fabrications of current events happening today for the same purpose.

Well, since you put it like that. I agree. I read things that claim the government confiscates giant skeletons when they are dug up. I think satan works to keep information about Noahs world suppressed.

Have you looked into anything on so called ruins found on Mars? There are some pictures out there that I would almost describe as compelling.

Then in the last year or so similar claims about the moon have been coming out and pics as well.

If any of that proves to be true then we would be looking at evidence for a pre Adam, angelic civilization.
If it`s really out then disclosure by governments will bring a strong challenge to people of faith, decieving many.

And if those ruins are real then similar pre Adam ruins exist somewhere on earth as well.

It`s not necessary to believe in any of that but I think it wise to be ready for the possibility that it does exist and to know what it would mean if it all came out in a public unveiling.

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2014, 04:23:49 pm »

If any of that proves to be true then we would be looking at evidence for a pre Adam, angelic civilization.

Sorry, but the Bible does not allow anything like that what so ever. Please look into how the world dates things and you will quickly come to the realization that the Bible is correct and the worlds dating system is 100% wrong. Creation and evolution is my specialty. You cannot come up with a pre Adam race using the AV1611. Only by using a corrupted Catholic book can you come to that conclusion.

Well, since you put it like that. I agree. I read things that claim the government confiscates giant skeletons when they are dug up. I think satan works to keep information about Noahs world suppressed.

This i 100% totally agree with. Especially when dealing with the Smithsonian Institute, which has way more power than any private institution should have. They are famous for swooping in and stealing giant bones and then stating they have no idea what you are talking about. Lots of 1800's news papers deal with that exact issue.

Have you looked into anything on so called ruins found on Mars? There are some pictures out there that I would almost describe as compelling.

Then in the last year or so similar claims about the moon have been coming out and pics as well.

I know what you are talking abut.. Im thinking you listen to to much Coast 2 coast.  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

rick50

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2014, 05:09:27 pm »

Sorry, but the Bible does not allow anything like that what so ever. Please look into how the world dates things and you will quickly come to the realization that the Bible is correct and the worlds dating system is 100% wrong. Creation and evolution is my specialty. You cannot come up with a pre Adam race using the AV1611. Only by using a corrupted Catholic book can you come to that conclusion.

(I haven`t a clue how the world dates things and I don`t read Catholic books. As for the Bible, There are many things that aren`t revealed by the Bible. On some matters the Bible give us fragments of information.
The angels are absolutely a pre Adam race and according to the book of Job they watched God build the earth. There are several fragments in the Bible to both suggest and confirm it.)

I know what you are talking abut.. Im thinking you listen to to much Coast 2 coast.  Cheesy

( I haven`t a clue what coast 2 coast is. I`m old guy, pre internet. I like to read things. I get more out of reading and I retain more from it. In recent times my favorites are prophecynewswatch.com and beforeitsnews.com and wikipedia  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2014, 05:19:42 pm »

(I haven`t a clue how the world dates things and I don`t read Catholic books. As for the Bible, There are many things that aren`t revealed by the Bible. On some matters the Bible give us fragments of information.
The angels are absolutely a pre Adam race and according to the book of Job they watched God build the earth. There are several fragments in the Bible to both suggest and confirm it.)

The angels did exist before creation. They didnt exist on Earth before Adam. This is according to the Bible, nothing else.

In recent times my favorites are prophecynewswatch.com and beforeitsnews.com and wikipedia  Grin

prophecy news watch isnt to bad, but a lot of stuff on before its news is pure disinfo. And we have been over wiki.  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

rick50

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2014, 06:50:03 pm »

The angels did exist before creation. They didnt exist on Earth before Adam. This is according to the Bible, nothing else.

(Show me where the Bible says so.)

prophecy news watch isnt to bad, but a lot of stuff on before its news is pure disinfo. And we have been over wiki.  Cheesy

(You have to sort out the good from the bad. Bad news article have a short life on that site. Wiki, well sounds like ur jus jealous  Wink )
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2014, 06:55:38 pm »

(Show me where the Bible says so.)

Job 38:4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
Job 38:5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
Job 38:6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
Report Spam   Logged

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2014, 08:46:41 pm »

From what I understand, the whole gap theory was the linchpin that opened the doors to this evolution deception.
Report Spam   Logged
rick50

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2014, 09:12:09 pm »

From what I understand, the whole gap theory was the linchpin that opened the doors to this evolution deception.

The gap theory is a very old idea. How ever it has been used or perhaps misused to attempt to reconcile evolution and old earth views, it not a theory that they invented. They just adapted it.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: