The Book of Enoch and the Watchers

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mark:
Quote from: rick50 on September 28, 2014, 04:35:38 am

How does one know what words and places existed or did not exist before the flood?

Same thing has been said about the Old Testament for many years but in recent times archaeology has been proving the accuracy of the Old Testament on many fronts.

Recent disclosures are showing that the ruins of Noahs world have survived all over the planet. They are found in nearly every country, they are found in off coast shallows throughout the world.

And there is a sunken civilization said to be the size of the United States in the Atlantic ocean. It stretches to the shallows of the western edge of the Mediterranean which is the location of Atlantis according to the Greeks.

The question mark in my mind is whether all these extremely old ruins are Noahs world or could they perhaps stretch back even farther?

No one on earth knows the answer to that one but it makes me ponder.

I fully believe we can find ooparts from the time before the flood. ooparts= out of place artifacts. I mean Tiahuanacu is a sea port 2.5 miles up in the Andes.  ;) The sunken civilization in the Atlantic Ocean? You have a link to that one? Or are you talking about the village sunken off the coast of Georgia?

As to Enoch. Here is one example. Mt. Hermon. Enoch talks of this mountain a lot. This is where the fallen came and landed on. The problem with this is that there really wasn't big mountains before the flood. The Earth was relatively flat. And as the flood waters rose the ark travelled over the face of the Earth for over a year. It drifted. When the waters passed and people moved over the Earth again, they started to name things off of what they knew before. So i fully doubt that Mt. Hermon existed before the Flood.

Another is

13.7 And I went and sat down by the waters of Dan, in Dan, which is southwest of Hermon; and I read out the record of their petition, until I fell asleep.

The land of Dan wasnt established until the Hebrews took the land of Israel. The waters of Dan in Dan is the Jordan River. Again here we see Enoh talking about POST flood places.

The book is interesting, watchers are NOT angles as they are seen by Daniel and he identifies them not as angels. As an angel appears right next to one.

Dan 4:13 I saw in the visions of my head upon my bed, and, behold, a watcher and an holy one came down from heaven;

But the book talks of places that didnt exist at the time Enoch lived. You could make the claim that the we renamed places, but the renaming of Dan with thre Jordan as the waters of Dan would be a super unreal coincidence. Also you have to ask why the Lord left it out of the Bible. The book was known during the time the Lord walked the Earth. It was only mentioned in one book of the Bible and it was a quote to Enoch and not the Book itself.

I will admit this, which is quite eerie in its own right. And does explain a lot as to what we see today. But as a reference? Sure, as Scripture? No. 

1.2 And Enoch began his story and said: -
There was a righteous man whose eyes were opened by the Lord, and he saw a Holy vision in the Heavens, which the Angels showed to me. And I
heard everything from them, and I understood what I saw: but not for this generation, but for a distant generation that will come.

tennis shoe:
Quote from: rick50 on September 28, 2014, 04:35:38 am

No one on earth knows the answer to that one...

Oh, I think somebody knows exactly what happened. That knowledge has been intentionally hoarded and hidden from public view because in a ruler’s mind knowledge=power. I believe that’s what the dark ages were all about. By controlling the history, and mass “education” one can make up whatever story one wants for the purpose of social control in order to maintain a power structure.

We’re seeing some big fabrications of current events happening today for the same purpose.

rick50:
Quote from: tennis shoe on September 28, 2014, 11:49:49 am

Oh, I think somebody knows exactly what happened. That knowledge has been intentionally hoarded and hidden from public view because in a ruler’s mind knowledge=power. I believe that’s what the dark ages were all about. By controlling the history, and mass “education” one can make up whatever story one wants for the purpose of social control in order to maintain a power structure.

We’re seeing some big fabrications of current events happening today for the same purpose.

Well, since you put it like that. I agree. I read things that claim the government confiscates giant skeletons when they are dug up. I think satan works to keep information about Noahs world suppressed.

Have you looked into anything on so called ruins found on Mars? There are some pictures out there that I would almost describe as compelling.

Then in the last year or so similar claims about the moon have been coming out and pics as well.

If any of that proves to be true then we would be looking at evidence for a pre Adam, angelic civilization.
If it`s really out then disclosure by governments will bring a strong challenge to people of faith, decieving many.

And if those ruins are real then similar pre Adam ruins exist somewhere on earth as well.

It`s not necessary to believe in any of that but I think it wise to be ready for the possibility that it does exist and to know what it would mean if it all came out in a public unveiling.

Mark:
Quote from: rick50 on September 28, 2014, 03:37:00 pm

If any of that proves to be true then we would be looking at evidence for a pre Adam, angelic civilization.

Sorry, but the Bible does not allow anything like that what so ever. Please look into how the world dates things and you will quickly come to the realization that the Bible is correct and the worlds dating system is 100% wrong. Creation and evolution is my specialty. You cannot come up with a pre Adam race using the AV1611. Only by using a corrupted Catholic book can you come to that conclusion.

Well, since you put it like that. I agree. I read things that claim the government confiscates giant skeletons when they are dug up. I think satan works to keep information about Noahs world suppressed.

This i 100% totally agree with. Especially when dealing with the Smithsonian Institute, which has way more power than any private institution should have. They are famous for swooping in and stealing giant bones and then stating they have no idea what you are talking about. Lots of 1800's news papers deal with that exact issue.

Have you looked into anything on so called ruins found on Mars? There are some pictures out there that I would almost describe as compelling.

Then in the last year or so similar claims about the moon have been coming out and pics as well.

I know what you are talking abut.. Im thinking you listen to to much Coast 2 coast.  :D

rick50:
Quote from: Mark on September 28, 2014, 04:23:49 pm

Sorry, but the Bible does not allow anything like that what so ever. Please look into how the world dates things and you will quickly come to the realization that the Bible is correct and the worlds dating system is 100% wrong. Creation and evolution is my specialty. You cannot come up with a pre Adam race using the AV1611. Only by using a corrupted Catholic book can you come to that conclusion.

(I haven`t a clue how the world dates things and I don`t read Catholic books. As for the Bible, There are many things that aren`t revealed by the Bible. On some matters the Bible give us fragments of information.
The angels are absolutely a pre Adam race and according to the book of Job they watched God build the earth. There are several fragments in the Bible to both suggest and confirm it.)

I know what you are talking abut.. Im thinking you listen to to much Coast 2 coast.  :D

( I haven`t a clue what coast 2 coast is. I`m old guy, pre internet. I like to read things. I get more out of reading and I retain more from it. In recent times my favorites are prophecynewswatch.com and beforeitsnews.com and wikipedia  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page