End Times and Current Events
April 19, 2024, 02:07:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

False prophet Alex Jones & Pietro Parolin

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: False prophet Alex Jones & Pietro Parolin  (Read 2978 times)
Darrell

View Profile
« on: November 05, 2010, 03:41:46 pm »

Hi, people please don't think I posted this to gossip but anyone that can't tell Alex Jones is just a liar needs to wake up from the infowars delusion of defeating the new world order.

God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged. (Romans 3:4 KJV)

Now that we know every man is a liar compared to God, understand that I'm not saying this about Alex Jones to attack or judge him unjustly but rather to share the truth because my eyes have been opened for a long time concerning him. 

Alex Jones will tell you that "food is your only ammunition" when in fact food is not ammunition at all.  Then Alex will tell you things like how he only lets certain sponsors which he agrees with 100% have commercials on his radio show we see the truth about Alex Jones. 

He serves money and not God.  This is because if I ever listen to his radio show the commercial comes on talking about:  "what are you going to put your faith in?" (Alex's radio show commercial literally says that) It says this on a commercial to buy gold and silver.  So Alex Jones literally wants you to put your faith in gold and silver.

Like George Bush and Obama, people believe Alex is a Christian but a tree is know by his fruit.  Alex Jones has hours of time to talk to thousands of people but I have never heard him say: "Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven"  Instead Alex is quick to hang up the phone on Christians in under 1 minute while he lets false teachers like David Ickee on there to talk and talk about something other than Jesus.  It's that simple in my understanding, Alex Jones never had any love for the flock he just wants to take their money to support his fear mongering nonsense of how he's going to defeat the NWO.  My bible says that the whole world will worship the beast so there will be a NWO hence every time Alex says they will defeat the bad guys he does lie.

So if Alex was really a true Christian wouldn't he be interested in talking about what's going on with the Vatican? I mean after all they've killed more Christians than any other government.  If he wants to fight the Illuminati and Freemasons why doesn't he tell the truth about how the Vatican has been known to have links to the people that are in the secret societies and influence the government. 

Doesn't the Vatican have more gold and silver than all the greedy bankers? Only God knows- 

Pietro Parolin is also an interesting character to research because of how he could be a runner up for the next pope after Benedict is gone.  Eh.. dark days ahead and I don't like it one bit
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Vanessa

Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 04:17:49 pm »

I don't know who believes Alex Jones is a christian lol he is obviously not saved and we can't expected unsaved people to point to Jesus Christ. His show is basically a news show. I don't see why we can't glean information from it especially fact based info (we should try and stay away from opinions). I mean the info is more reliable than Fox lol and many christians are watching that garbage. As long as people are not following him as if he were a prophet of God I don't see the problem with gleaning info as we would any alternative news outlet. 
Report Spam   Logged

2 Tim 2:5 "And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully."
Evadinggrid
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 01:36:45 pm »

Don't forget that Alex Jones was the man that exposed Bohemian Grove.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 04:38:50 am by Evadinggrid » Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 10:28:39 pm »

Don't forget that Alex Jones was the man that exposed Bohemian Grove.

I think it was God who exposed the Bohemian Grove. What Satan does is going to get exposed when the light shines on it. All secrets will be known one day. It was only a matter of time, why all these "VIP's" meeting in this place in California? sort of talk was going on anyway. These people that go to Bohemian Grove should be ashamed of themselves. Alex Jones presents a different angle to the ordinary censored news that's why people like to listen to him, but he has shown no proof that he is a Christian, why doesn't he talk about God's protection and love in Jesus Christ ?, it would make a big difference to some of his listeners, i guess then people wouldn't buy his merchandise and fear tactics, i pray that Alex will give up on his humanism religion, repent and come to know the truth in Jesus Christ.
Report Spam   Logged
seekingtheanswers

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 02:24:03 pm »

yea....i dunno....i feel if you're a real truther you would be more persecuted especially by the government...when i first started getting into conspiracy theories it got to the point to where u didnt know who to trust...i guess thats why i'd rather stick with the Bible. God is not the author of confusion. Cursed be the man that trusts in man.
Report Spam   Logged
Believer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2011, 02:47:08 pm »

His show is a news show.  It'd be different if he were espousing that his show was a Christian show.  As to Alex's salvation, that is not for us to know, but we are to do with him, as we are to do with the teachings of all men, always be on guard, as you quote, all men are liars, so Alex is just one of the 7 billion who are; take what you will and leave the rest, hopefully in peace and love.  Alex, himself asks all who listen to investigate anything he states for themselves and so we should.
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2011, 05:12:34 pm »

yea....i dunno....i feel if you're a real truther you would be more persecuted especially by the government...when i first started getting into conspiracy theories it got to the point to where u didnt know who to trust...i guess thats why i'd rather stick with the Bible. God is not the author of confusion. Cursed be the man that trusts in man.

Yes, 9/11 was an inside job, HOWEVER...some say it was the Jesuits who pulled it off. Some say it was Israel/Illuminati Jews who pulled it off. Some said it was the Freemasons. Some said it was the CFR/Builderbergers. Yada, yada, yada. OK, when all was said and done, who WAS the HEAD of this that pulled this off, whether it was the Muslims, Vatican, or whoever? SATAN. Overall, it was a GROUP effort lead by Satan, and ultimately, the men behind the curtains are being DECEIVED by Satan more than anything else.

Also, remember the passage in the Matthew and Mark when Jesus says if Satan is divided against Satan, his kingdom shall not stand. This is how pretty much the entire NWO structure is. You have the Jesuits fighting for global dominance. You have the Zionists/fake Jews doing so as well. You have the Jihad/Islamist extremists doing the same. And then throw in the Sun worshippers, Freemasons, Vatican, the list goes on and on. Wasn't there a time in history when the Jesuits revolved against the Vatican? Or how about when Freemasonry hijacked the Vatican?

Pt being that yes, while it is good to know the BIG picture of these things, just make sure you at least don't go farther than this, and stay consistent with the word of God. Yes, it will get confusing, to the point where if you spend way too much time in it, you will be neglecting devotion time with the word of God daily. And ultimately, as you can see, Satan's kingdom is waring against each other even more than the average American citizen(or "sheeple people" as the "truthers" would like to call it).

And no, I don't think anyone has anything figured out - William F. Cooper, despite his very thorough research(and very sharp too), had a few flaws in it(ie-he ended up implying how the Catholic Church was OK early in its history until it got hijacked. No, the RCC was NEVER "good").

As for trying to get the "truth" out over what really happened 9/11? Guess what, Roman Catholic bishops and priests have HIJACKED this movement...says ALOT right there, doesn't it?
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2012, 12:11:13 am »

Alex Jones' “Stairway To The Universe” Video

Infowars Drops Religious Bombshell On Listeners!

http://www.soulwinning.info/fr/humanism/stairway_to_the_universe.htm
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2012, 05:01:48 am »

David J. Stewart raises some eyebrows of his own doctrinally.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2012, 08:31:56 am »

Yes he does, Scott talked about this in one of his audios recently.

While Stewart doesn't admit it, he seems to buy into replacement theology, as he posts articles from people like Henry Mankow and Texe Marrs that are very anti-Semetic. He also posts stuff from Jack Hyles, who's a proven heretic himself.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2012, 09:22:36 am »

He's done other videos endorsing mysticism - and he's doing so right under his listeners's noses. First he started off exposing some truth about the NWO, and now he's quietly deceiving his flock with spiritual mysticism.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2012, 02:40:04 am »

While Stewart doesn't admit it, he seems to buy into replacement theology, as he posts articles from people like Henry Makow and Texe Marrs that are very anti-Semitic. He also posts stuff from Jack Hyles, who's a proven heretic himself.

That's what i cant understand about Stewart that he would support Hyles and Makow while he produces some good info.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2012, 04:16:27 am »

I think the article brings up some excellent points, and proves that AJ is NOT a Christian. AJ pushes a new age belief and that is just more proof of it. Recently on ppf forum a Christian made a post talking about AJ's new age beliefs, and that guy was attacked by the ppf's so called christians for pointing this out.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Kilika
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2012, 05:46:03 am »

Yeah, pointing out AJ's issues at PPF is not the best thing to do. People get banned for that, even though it's suppose to be a truth site.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: