End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 08:31:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Raj Patel's hand matches a perfect fit with Maitreya's? Real or Fake?

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Raj Patel's hand matches a perfect fit with Maitreya's? Real or Fake?  (Read 449 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: March 16, 2012, 09:54:37 pm »

Shocked  Undecided

« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 10:06:38 pm by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 11:11:07 pm »

Real. Sort of.

Crème’s seemingly cryptic answers to Q&A on the share international website make perfect sense when one considers that “Maitreya” is……a spirit.

It explains why Crème needs to channel to communicate with Maitreya.

It explains prior appearances years ago in a different host.

It explains how Crème can say that Maitreya has visited most heads of state.

It explains how people can report running into random strangers claiming to be Maitreya and having Crème confirm the event.

It explains why ONE woman attending one of Crème’s soirees completely disrupted the proceedings by praying in the name of Jesus. (there’s a video of her being interviewed)

Raj Patel is indeed one of the hosts used by this spirit destined to be THE false teacher that the world follows.

These people are openly collaborating with demons. They really, really want to set up their kingdom. The sooner the better for them. Their strong desire to see the rise, or rulership of their gods will result in the tribulation occurring just as God has planned. But they don’t necessarily realize that.

They do know that something is standing in the way of their progress. That something is, in fact, Jesus and His people.
Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 01:14:35 pm »

It explains why ONE woman attending one of Crème’s soirees completely disrupted the proceedings by praying in the name of Jesus. (there’s a video of her being interviewed)

Correction: She used the Lord's prayer.

Found the video! It was Constance Cumbey. She was also interviewed in the documentary "Aquarius: The Age of Evil".

JUST ONE Christian MESSES up Maitreyas Plans! LOL!
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 02:15:51 pm »

^^

I saw this a couple of years ago(and am just starting to read her book "Hidden Dangers under the Rainbow").

Randall Baer(a former New Age leader who got out of it and converted many years ago before his death) talked briefly about this maitreya figure as well, and it's popular among the New Age circles.
Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 03:20:26 pm »

Scenario:

The NWO families crash the world economy, successfully create plagues, practically hand out weapons and ammo, and remove nutritional value from most food sources.

The majority of the world lives like those in Uganda. Squalor, disease, immorality, and injustice are everywhere.

Then…..

Leading scientists have confirmed the existence of other dimensions. World governments now admit that there are extra-dimensional beings, much wiser and more advanced, that they have known about for years. In the past, they have had a doctrine of non-interference. However, out of compassion for the suffering of the world, they have decided to partner with us to save humanity.

Our hope is, through this superior wisdom, mankind will be brought out of this nightmare into a world of abundance, peace, and prosperity for all.

Right now, counselors are training others to have direct contact with this race so that everyone on the planet can experience personal enlightenment that will transform this dark world into a new utopia.

World leaders have already received this counseling and have glowing things to say about their outlook. Their attitudes have changed completely as their concern for the well being of the people and restoration of their nation comes first. They now work feverishly to destroy the old NWO systems in favor of completely new systems of finance, government, and religion.

Q: How many people would willingly go along with this?
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2012, 04:17:09 pm »

^^

Also, America isn't mentioned in bible prophecy either. Maybe Christian persection could happen during this time before these fallen ones make their appearance as well?

This is a very possible scenerio above.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2012, 04:18:43 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2012, 06:59:18 pm »

i think we've been through this before. and proved that Raj cannot be the Maitreya. Plus Creme already came out and said that Raj is not him.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2012, 08:05:29 pm »

i think we've been through this before. and proved that Raj cannot be the Maitreya. Plus Creme already came out and said that Raj is not him.

That is true. Both Crème and Patel deny it. I still think Crème is referring to a specific spirit though.

Q. What are you going to do to stop the silliness on the Stephen Colbert show in the US? Are you going to realize that Raj Patel is not Maitreya or are you going to tell the world that he is Maitreya? This nonsense has got to stop. Maitreya is not here yet and won’t be for 20 years or so. Please help us to stop this silliness and let the world know that He has not come yet. Thanks.

A. For the last 35 years, at Maitreya’s request, I have been preparing what He called His way – that is preparing humanity for His emergence into the everyday world with a group of Masters, His disciples. This has involved worldwide lectures, writing many books, and editing Share International magazine. With a group of co-workers, together forming Share International, we have sought to make known the presence and emergence of Maitreya the World Teacher since July 1977, when He came from His retreat in the high Himalayas to the Asian community of London, UK, as a fully grown, adult man. He sees London as His point of focus in the modern world.

On 12 December 2008 Share International revealed to the world’s media that a ‘star-like luminary’ would appear in the skies and be seen throughout the world, and that it was a sign, a herald of Maitreya’s first appearance on US television in the very near future. Since then that ‘star’ has been seen worldwide. At a lecture in London on 14 January 2010, I announced that Maitreya’s first appearance on US television had indeed taken place. He has now taken part in 11 such appearances, which are continuing. He appears incognito, as one of us, an ordinary man, so that when people respond to Him they do so because they want for the world what He advocates for the world, and not because of His spiritual status.
I have never pointed to a person and called him Maitreya. The ‘silly nonsense’ story to which you refer has absolutely nothing to do with me or anyone associated with me in Share International. As I told Scott James, the journalist who started this story in a New York Times article, I had never heard of Raj Patel. I have never met him and know only what others are saying about him. As I said to Mr James, it is not my work to say that anyone is or is not Maitreya, nor will I do so until Maitreya acknowledges His true identity on the Day of Declaration. I also told Mr James that Mr Patel (who himself denies being Maitreya) could not be Maitreya. Apparently he was only a child of four when Maitreya arrived in London in July 1977 as a fully adult man.

I have met literally dozens of people who believe that they are Maitreya, the World Teacher. It is ‘in the air’ so naturally, it arises in some people’s minds, as a result of the efforts of Share International to raise the expectancy of people for the coming of the World Teacher, that they could be ‘the One’.

So, I am sorry, but there is no way I can accept your request for me to deny my own knowledge and experience. Be assured you will see Maitreya soon whether you recognize Him or not. He is very much here and hard at work to enlighten humanity.
http://www.share-international.org/magazine/old_issues/2010/2010-05.htm
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: