End Times and Current Events
April 19, 2024, 05:12:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Is this attack on Catholic Iraqis prophesied in scripture?

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this attack on Catholic Iraqis prophesied in scripture?  (Read 395 times)
Lisa
« on: January 03, 2011, 10:07:56 am »

Revelation 17
 1And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great **** that sitteth upon many waters:
 2With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.  3So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
 4And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:  5And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.  6And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.  7And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.  8The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.  9And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.  10And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.  11And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.  12And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.  13These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.  14These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.  15And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the **** sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

16And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the ****, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.   17For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.  18And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Rome making friends with the beast who eventually destroys her-Intersted whether anyone else sees this?

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 10:25:08 am »

I see Rome as the ****, and Jesus himself will destroy it.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Lisa
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 10:43:58 am »

I always thought that-but have been studying Revelation and i wonder whether Rome (apostate religion)will be destroyed by the beast(UN Huh?), when it no longer serves its purpose...The beast will continue, and there will be all the fun of the fair (economic collapse, eathquakes etc) and then Jesus will return-and those not sealed will be judged??? But im wondering whether apostate religion actually gets the chop from the beast according to this scripture??? And are we seeing just that in Iraq and Egypt???
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 10:55:28 am »

not really. the only reason this story is getting so much play is that they have been attacking catholics. When real Christians are attacked the story barley gets a mention. If anything this will be used as an attack on "fundies", regardless to their belief. I see everything that is going on as a way to remove the true believes of Islam, the so called fundamentalists. These are the people that truly believe the Koran, and once they are gone than all you have is people that well, basicaly will believe anything.

Once that group is gone they will turn on the Christian fundies. You can already see the start of this in America, and has been going on for some time in Europe. Once you get rid of these groups than you are left with people that believe in many paths to God.

Hopefully you can get the gist of what im saying, didnt explain it very well.
Report Spam   Logged

Lisa
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 11:42:28 am »

The Catholic church is on a collision course with the beast-the beast has a vision of eugenics (do you recall that story about Bill Gates paying for vaccines contaminated by HCG, that was highlighted by the Catholic church). The NWO wants to reduce population-The Catholic church is/remains staunchly against this-Eventually the NWO will have to destroy organised religion because it no longer serves any rational purpose.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2011, 11:53:35 am »

The Catholic church is on a collision course with the beast-the beast has a vision of eugenics (do you recall that story about Bill Gates paying for vaccines contaminated by HCG, that was highlighted by the Catholic church). The NWO wants to reduce population-The Catholic church is/remains staunchly against this-Eventually the NWO will have to destroy organised religion because it no longer serves any rational purpose.

Huh  Huh 

The Catholic church is NOT against genocide. They are one of the worlds worst propogators of it. The catholic church has murdered more people than any one in history, and most of those they killed were true born again Christians. The Catholic church is right now, working to bring about a one world religion, where all paths lead to god. They are activly promoting new-age beliefs, and really their own beliefs are pretty much the exact same thing as the new-age religion.

Sure in the end, Satan will do away with all other worship except for himself, and im also pretty sure it will be the catholic priests that are left that will be his heirophants.
Report Spam   Logged

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2011, 12:14:01 pm »

Well, you can't deny that the RCC has lost tremendous clout ever since JPII passed away, and the reigns were given over to Benedict.

No, I'm not trying to say good things about John Paul II, but you can't deny that his legacy in this world was tremendous, and it's no coincidence that since Benedict took over, the RCC has lost its clout, and Benedict has been made the whipping boy more than anything else.
Report Spam   Logged
Lisa
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2011, 12:45:16 pm »

Its that loss of power that im alluding to-For 2 thousand years Rome lusted for power and was in cahhots with the worlds political powers-Now we see a change-a loss of power, places where the Cathchurch is being bombed and murdered...Its no longer calling the shots-Is this the start of the fulfillment of prophesy RE Rev 17 (their KIngdom has been given unto the beast). Gods will ?

L
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2011, 01:03:35 pm »

I was initially confused by the thread title, as there are no links or comments relating to Iraq. Undecided

Short answer, yes. In a general way, both in Matthew and Revelation to start with.

The RCC, Islam, and the rest are already part of the antichrist system. Personally, I don't think there will be a specific religion that is THE NWO religion other than a generic system of rituals and practices that it says the followers must do, basically as it is now. I think if your an official "church" member in the future, your "mark" will attest to that, thus can't be discriminated against like one can now. Notice what the UN has to say about rights to religion for adults and kids.

I see the various worldly religions being made to conform to government demands, and those demands are the same as they are placing on governments to go global, and in turn governments are placing on it's citizens. Truly a system of antichrist.

Getting caught up in the same 'ole "The Jews did that!" and "Catholics do that!", etc. is a misdirection of people's attention away from the spirit. They are all false and apostate and fully part of the antichrist system of the world.

I can see that insanity even being taken further into them requiring people to attend "worship services", and of course your chip can verify that when it is read as you enter whatever building they say your suppose to worship in. Your chip will not only log you in at the "church", but automatically deduct a preset amount you can set via an app on your iPhone for the offering from your biometric identity account. Your cellphone would automatically turn off during service so as to not disturb other people's "religious experience". And of course your tracking will show if you indeed showed for sunday school class before services, or if you being Muslim, do all 5 of the prayers for the day, etc. I think it safe to say they'll have an app for that! Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: