End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 12:49:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Targeted Individual advice.....

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Targeted Individual advice.....  (Read 952 times)
2BeNoticed

View Profile
« on: August 27, 2011, 12:05:01 am »

A.The homeless shelters are infiltrated with perps with electronic weapon there is no respite there.
B. Landlords cooperate with gang stalkers your home will always be infiltrated unless you have a trustworthy person in your home because THEY WILL TRY TO TURN YOUR FAMILY INTO PERPS
C. gang stalking is a form of jihad and stasi rolled into one.
D. Gang stalking is backed up by Islamic extremist. The law enforcement, fire  dept, EMT's Anyone Freemason is under the umbrella of Islam

THAT IS HOW POOR ISLAMIC PEOPLES GOT INTO YOUR COUNTRY FOR THIS ENDGAME I WARNED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
I TRIED TO SPEAK UP NO ONE SEEMED TO CARE BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT FEELING MY TORMENT> Get your OIL the Holy Ghost today please LUKEWARMNESS IS OVER TODAY if you want to be SAVED.
All of the police and firemen have been infiltrated.

http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/forum/index.php?id=235128
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVS27bLF5jI&feature=fvst
Ex police warning the citizens of the next big step.

Freemasons and Islam are together
http://vladtepesblog.com/?p=36883

The Femacamps is just a jihad victory all the top freemasons worship Allah who we know who he truly is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVS27bLF5jI&feature=fvst
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

2BeNoticed

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 12:37:22 am »

This is the most sane rational expose about gang stalking that I have come across remember satan is the most subtle beast of the field. There are TONS OF DISINFO about this subject even some of the sites claiming to be support for targeted individuals  are run by perps in order to spin more insane lies so that no one believes it is happening meanwhile cancer, heart attacks, brain aneurysms and strokes are occurring  without notice that is was caused by these weapons forcing the victims to suffer in silence for fear of being labeled crazy. It is hard to believe..... I KNOW THIS. Check out the Movie Gothika with Halle the actress in it and Robert Downy Jr.  it will open your eyes to the role the being labeled mentally ill allows depraved men to get away with. WAKE UP PLEASE PRAY FOR ME..................It is getting bad for me really bad.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/m777/2011/07/31/gang-stalking-depopulation-program--targeted-individual-1
http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/show/2/152/show_2152587.mp3

I really believe this is a thinning of the herd before the camps everyone. God Bless!!!!! Jesus Christ saves today Call him!!!!
Report Spam   Logged
2BeNoticed

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 12:54:52 am »

This is just for your remembrance in 2010 a lot of police chiefs resigned my guess is that these men were forced out in order to insert ex-military or they did not want the coming bloodshed on their hands.

http://www.verita10.com/siterun_data/government/law_enforcement_and_police/news.php?q=1265662299

Rise of the Satanic Super Soldiers 1of7 Steve Quayle + Russ Dizdar
STUDY THIS THIS IS IMPORTANT TOO we NEED the WORD and we need to know what the occult is up to.

I have seen some of the stalkers that are mid-level and these men are chomping at the bit for these coming deaths all of the secret legislation being passed with the input of congress is drawing the papers up for OUR DEATHS. I love you saints I trust Jesus Christ. I will see you on the other side in Glory we will see the destruction of satan's army. Keep the faith in Christ Jesus....read watch and pray.

HOW IS THIS POLICEMAN GOING TO ARREST CHILD MOLESTERS WHEN HIS god's messenger was a ****HuhHuh

Report Spam   Logged
2BeNoticed

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 08:19:42 am »

I mentioned Russ Dizdar, but I did not enter the entry link to his lessons
Report Spam   Logged
2BeNoticed

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 01:45:40 am »

This a  link giving further info on the weapons and hierarchy of electronic harassment and gang stalking this thing is huge! Much prayer is needed.

http://www.raven1.net/mcf/pro-freedom.co.uk/index.html
Report Spam   Logged
2BeNoticed

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2011, 04:33:14 am »

P.S. I must warn you D. Icke is reported to be freemason and This individual's link that I posted is speaking the truth, but with what motive. Look guys this stuff is happening for other than just research it is to change our world, our freedoms, and leave us bereft of any privacy. I am not falling for the okie doke they are using the victims to get us to beg for the chains they have waiting for us to keep us safe yeah right. I have witnessed with this gang stalking how manipulation is a talent that most people don't even realize it's full potential yet these evil people have. I kid you not the man I was sinning with who I believe may be the very reason I am going thru this.......he Watched soap operas which looking back at that I now think he did it to learn the art of manipulation because if you did not know I will tell you manipulation is the undercurrent for all soap opera genres. He was a Air force veteran so he said......I believe he was military intelligence or something along that line and he never once told me he was a freemason I learned that years later on his facebook. I am suffering my family is suffering....Jesus.........I have sinned terribly I ask God to forgive me  everyday...I feel so weak physically and spiritually.....I think God is  mad and he allowed to me  to suffer  I hope this is chastisement and not the end of the ropes for me because I am tormented. I hope I helped somebody by letting you know..It is not crazy talk your thoughts can be read, but I think they have to put something into your body to do this maybe those vaccines.......I am sick of this  I Pray that God helps me to endure in faith because the devil is trying to knock my faith right out of me...I am fading in and out with my faith....I need God to move on my behalf for me and my family I need light to flood down from heaven  in Jesus name  and expose the darkness and allow me to gain some momentum in my faith...It is easy to serve God when  you are content feeling blessed. It is easy to serve God when things are going bad a little bit........Gang stalking....your reputation is shredded...........you are followed........hidden cameras in your home...........every aspect of you is known. If you got a freckle on your butt they will know about it. Phone internet all monitored. You cannot convince me that the AntiChrist is not Alive right now waiting to show his face......I want to see you all in heaven praising God. I will not kill myself. When I used to read about the martyrs in the Bible I must admit I took for granted the strength those saints  had in order to endure....Enduring to the End when they are round us up and they have killed quite a few before you and a Guard/Executioner pushes you forward knowing what you  believe already ask you to renounce or die. Now you are comfortable not in bonds not before an executioner It is easy to say I will not renounce my faith.....The blade is not AT YOUR NECK YET............DON'T YOU FAIL THIS PLEASE BECAUSE THEY WILL KILL YOU ANYWAY BECAUSE YOUR NAME IS ON THE LIST AND YOU ARE NOT IN THE CLUB.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: