End Times and Current Events
March 18, 2024, 10:35:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Glenn Beck Israel deception.

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Glenn Beck Israel deception.  (Read 1237 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: September 02, 2011, 09:10:48 am »

Dr. Michael Evans sends me an email

Ed Decker

I just received an urgent message from Dr. Mike Evans,
who was in Israel with Mormon priest and self proclaimed savior of Israel,

Glenn Beck.

Jerusalem Prayer Team JPT@donationnet.net
To Ed Decker <ed@saintsalive.com>
Date Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 3:27 PM

He writes, in apart [ I am also leaving out his urgent need for donations]

I am at the Temple site battling principalities  and powers

Dear Ed,

I am at the Temple site right now with Glenn Beck. There is a massive spiritual battle taking place-we are fighting against principalities and powers. Satan wants the Holy City, and he is now unleashing all of his demonic powers against the nation of Israel. There are five thousand television stations and 16 satellite networks covering this event. This is a prophetic first-something that has never happened before.

And together you and I are defending Israel, not just in the physical realm but also in the spiritual. I am here as your ambassador, speaking truth to the world and calling all people to stand with Israel.

Your ambassador to Jerusalem,

Dr. Michael Evans

What struck me the moment I read this message was what Jesus said about the blind leading the blind.

Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch. Matt 15:13-14 KJV

And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch? Luke 6:39 KJV

Try to capture this picture. There stood Dr. Michael Evans, confronting the 'powers and principalities' next to Glenn Beck, a member of the Mormon Mechizedek Priesthood,  who is bound by those same demonic powers through his participation in an occult temple ritual. I will explain in detail as we go on.

Glenn Beck stood there, wearing his secret, magical temple underwear, crying out to a god who lives with his wives and children on a planet near the great star, Kolob.  Dr. Evans may have been moved to tears as Beck continued, but Beck was  exercising what he believes to be the only true priesthood authority to act in the name of God, on earth.

Dr. Evans seems to be oblivious to the fact that until the Mormons recently changed the temple ritual to a kinder, less confrontational view of Christian pastors and leaders, Dr. Evans, himself, was looked upon by the Becks of Mormonism as a hireling of Satan. Still is, in their mind and core doctrine.   Beck just didn't tell Evans to his face that he is a pawn of the devil, or that the Book of Mormon teaches that all churches other than Mormonism are the great and abominable church, "the wh0re of all the earth."

10 And he said unto me: Behold there are save two churches only; the one is the church of the Lamb of God, and the other is the church of the devil; wherefore,  whoso belongeth not to the church of the Lamb of God belongeth to that great church, which is the mother of abominations; and she is the wh0re of all the earth. 1 Nephi, 14:10 Book of Mormon

That was the whole reason the Mormon Prophet Joseph Smith had to be God's man to restore the full and only truth. Or so they say.

Maybe Evans doesn't know that the undergarment Beck wears daily has a spiritual power and the sacred markings in the breasts, navel and knee act as strong talismen to protect Glenn and help him in his journey to his godhood.

These were given to him in the temple following the "washing and anointing " ritual where  his major body parts were washed and anointed to perform their functions. They are worn  to protect him and to help him remember and keep his temple vows intact, so that he may become  a "king  and a  priest."   I show this as a foundation of what I must share next.

During the Temple ceremony, the Mormon elect go through an 'Endowment" ritual where they learn the signs, grips and secret combinations of passwords and  new names needed to gain entry into the Celestial Kingdom  and become exalted gods and goddesses.

After presenting themselves at the Veil and giving the worker the proper grips and secret combinations through the slits in the veil that match the talisman markings on their sacred underwear, participants are  brought to an altar where families are finally united and sealed together for " time and all eternity"

The sealing, or marriage ceremony lasts only a few brief minutes. But it is significant that this ritual has the same dark tones to it. The presiding authority, or Temple Sealer, seals upon the couple "the blessing of the kingdoms, thrones, principalities, powers, dominions and exaltations." 

That's right. The same principalities and powers that Dr. Michael Evans thought they were praying against there in Israel.  Beck already had them sealed to him in the temple. I wonder if he laid his hand on his friend and those same demons passed into Dr. Evans.  It is the normal method of Mormon priesthood  'blessings' transfer. 

Glenn Beck walked out of those Mormon Temple rituals bound to darkness by bloody oaths and occult incantations; sealed to the very principalities and powers we are told to be at war against (Ephesians 6:12). He is given over to the spirit of self-exaltation, which caused Lucifer himself to be cast out from the presence of God (Isaiah 14:12-15). He stands encased in a secret set of magic underwear operating as an occult talisman.

God help all who think that Beck is some warm, fuzzy guy who just loves Jesus, especially men like Dr. Evans, John Hagee, David Barton and others.   Shall they not all fall into the ditch? Luke 6:39 

Distributed by www.worldviewweekend.com

By Ed Decker

http://www.worldviewweekend.com/worldview-times/article.php?articleid=7484
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 09:13:21 am by Dok » Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: