End Times and Current Events
March 19, 2024, 12:50:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Glenn Beck Israel deception.

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Glenn Beck Israel deception.  (Read 1244 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 30, 2011, 11:15:50 am »

Stolen Blessings: The LDS Connection

by Jack Kinsella
August 30, 2011

www.omegaletter.com
www.olivetreeviews.org

Israel was beautiful.  Israel always is.  But this trip to Israel was different than any other I've been on -- and "different" does not always mean the same thing as "good." If you love Glenn Beck and believe that he is both a good Christian and an honest man, perhaps today's Omega Letter (OL) isn't for you.  I am going to be as charitable as possible, under the circumstances, but I have to call it as I see it.

Today's review is primarily theological -- later we will discuss the political elements of the tour and how our presence was received in Israel.  There was a lot of really good stuff -- but first things first.

We must begin at the beginning, inside a cloud of deliberate deception.  Glenn Beck said that he had investigated the tour companies involved thoroughly, and recommended Voyager Travel as the one that he knew best. 

So we also checked out Voyager Travel at their Web site.  I didn't do a very good job, as it turned out.  As you can see from the link above, Voyager Travel is represented as a secular tour company with tours to Norway, England, Alaska, Denmark, and oh, by the way, a special Restoring Courage event in Israel by Glenn Beck.   It seemed ok.

I personally never expected the tour to be "religious" -- there were far too many different Christian denominations and other religious faiths among us, including a number of Jews, atheists or agnostics who came specifically to attend the Glenn Beck events and demonstrate their political support for the State of Israel.

During one of the few times that I had access to the Internet while on the tour, I had reason to Google Voyager Travel, seeking information about our itinerary. 

I don't know how I missed it from home -- (maybe the excitement of the trip?) but I didn't Google it before signing up -- I went directly to the URL recommended by Beck.

Had I Googled first, I might have notice that directly below the Voyager site was a mirror site of  LDS Travel -- identical in every respect to Voyager Travel, except that LDS Travel makes it clear that it is a Latter Days Saints Church operation.

The Voyager site is scrubbed clean of any reference to LDS -- although the two sites were clearly the same.  So, instead of signing up with a secular touring company, we were inadvertently contributing financial support to the LDS church.
In other words, we were contributing (to whatever degree,) to the advancement of Mormon LDS doctrine and missionary work.

It soon became clear that the event was a Mormon religious tour carefully disguised as a "Christian" tour.  To maintain that fiction, the tour planners engaged a "Christian" guide service -- which meant in this case that it was led by a Greek Orthodox Catholic guide.

George was a terrific guy to be around and an excellent tour guide -- if one went to Israel to tour sites important to the Greek Orthodox Church -- or those dedicated to Mary.  When it came to Mary, George informed us, the Bible was wrong.
In Mark 15:40 and Mark 16:1 where it says that Mary was the mother of James the less, Joses, and Salome, George told us, "This is not true."  George insisted that Mary was ever virgin and Jesus did not have any half-brothers or sisters.   

Sites dedicated to Mary were high on George's list; although we missed many sites listed in the itinerary to accommodate Glenn Beck's constantly-changing schedule, we didn't miss any of the "Mary" sites, like the Church of the Annunciation in Nazareth, the Grotto, or the Wedding Chapel in Cana.

I say that to illustrate the religious nature of the "Christian" tour set up by Voyager Travel, which was supposed to be "non-denominational with a Christian perspective."  That should have tipped us off -- to non-Christians, Christianity is determined by church affiliation, not doctrine.

Christians know that Christianity is a matter of doctrine, not church affiliation.  One can be a member of a church and not be a Christian, or not be a member of any church, in some instances, because they are Christian.

We also noticed very early on that our bus had about a half-dozen overtly Mormon members, and probably another half-dozen who kept it to themselves. 

But whenever a discussion erupted that questioned LDS participation, whether or not the LDS was actually running things, or whether all the tour leaders were Mormons, one of our Mormon 'minders' would quickly appear to change the subject.

If the topic was Mormon doctrine, several Mormons would attach themselves to the discussion to 'correct misconceptions'.  Some of the Christians in our group renamed them "The Decepticons".

It will take a series of OL columns to discuss the tour itself.  Much of the tour was good.  There were many, many unexpected blessings.  Today is simply the introduction.
But as the title of today's OL implies, most of the expected blessings were not there.   (The blessings were not associated with Glenn Beck.) 

Assessment:
The best place to begin, I think, is with a statement made by Glenn Beck at the first event in Caesarea-by-the-Sea in the  very same open-air theatre in which Paul the Apostle was put on trial before King Herod Agrippa.

(A Roman amphitheatre is a completely round structure.  A theatre is shaped like a half moon, as is the one in Caesarea.)

It was in that very theatre that the saddest eight words in the New Testament are recorded when Agrippa said to Paul:
"Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian." (Acts 26:28)
(I wish I could have persuaded Glenn Beck, but this picture is as close as I ever got to him.) 

It was there, on that very spot, that Glenn Beck recited the wonderful reception he received by Israeli political leaders, Jewish rabbis and even several Muslim leaders.

Only the Christian leaders received any word of condemnation from Glenn Beck, who choked up with tears when he said accusingly, "it was only the Christians that questioned my salvation."

What Beck was insinuating in no uncertain terms was that those Christians who questioned his salvation were more intolerant, less good, and less, ummm, Christian than were the two thousand or so Americans sitting in that open-air theatre in Caesarea.

We will start with that statement, since it immediately divided the group into 'camps' and set the stage for the rest of the tour.   

He made that statement, from the very place King Agrippa was almost persuaded, while surrounded by famous born-again Christian authors like David Barton, John Hagee and Mike Evans, all of whom took time out from their own sermons to salute Beck's "courageousness" in offering his support to Israel.  (Maybe so, but I personally thought the thousands that forked over more than $6000 apiece to come to Israel as Hamas rockets were pounding the Israeli coastal cities were just as courageous -- and they weren't getting paid to be there.)

Significantly, not one of the famous born-again evangelists questioned Glenn Beck's salvation, although Glenn Beck made it clear that the issue at hand was the status of Glenn Beck's salvation through aegis of the LDS (Mormon) church.

Given Beck's statement, offered more as an accusation of those unnamed 'Christian leaders' than anything else,  it seems essential to me that we examine salvation as the Mormons define it:

Mormons believe God is not eternal, or even the only God, but was who inhabited a planet in the star system, Kolob. They believe they are saved by obeying Mormon doctrine. They believe that God had a god that elevated God to godhood and that they, too, can be elevated to godhood.

They believe they lived as full-grown adults (the  Doctrine of Pre-existence) in a spirit world before they were born.  In Pre-Existence, they had friends and family and relationships and knowledge.  While there, they were presented with the Plan of Salvation, which included being given a choice to be born as humans with the prize at the end being godhood of their own planet.

They didn't have to and some were content to stay in the spirit world where they were already in heaven instead of taking the plunge and getting a shot at being God.

They believe that when their spirits passed into existence, they also passed through a Veil of Forgetfulness where they forgot their previous spirit lives.  Here, they recreate their pre-existent families as eternal families.

Jesus and Satan were brothers and God liked Jesus' plan best so Satan rebelled.  Mormons don't believe in the sin nature, or 'original sin'.

Mormons believe the purpose of human existence is to become like God. Mormons also believe it is ok to lie about their beliefs and affiliations to non-Mormons and to new Mormon recruits under the 'principle' of "milk before meat.".

So they are free to deny the crazier parts, (God was a man, there are lots of Gods, including them, they take spirit wives to become goddesses, etc.) on the principle that until a Mormon has been sufficiently indoctrinated, they will recognize how crazy it sounds and maybe refuse to join or even quit and then spread the word.

Mormons believe that after they die, they move back to the spirit world. Some of them are imprisoned for not believing the Mormon gospel while on earth.  Those that never heard the Mormon Gospel will be visited by Mormon spirit missionaries.

Mormons believe that the dead can be saved after death if they are baptized by proxy by living Mormons.
Mormons in this spirit world can still sin:

"Those who are righteous in this life will still be righteous. Those who were unrighteous will still be unrighteous. We will have the same desires after we die as we had while on this earth" (Gospel Fundamentals, "Life after Death," pg 195.).

Resurrection is in several parts and only those who had a perfect knowledge of the divinity of Christ yet chose Satan will be damned.  The rest will go through various stages of perfection while in the post-life spirit world.

Finally, if you miss your dog, don't worry.  Fido, (as well as every other dog, cat, hamster, pigeon, aardvark and platypus) will ALSO be resurrected during the last of the, umm, seven different resurrections taught by the LDS.

The Mormon Plan of Salvation is in seven parts as well, with final stage, logically enough, called the Final Judgment.

At Final Judgment, those finally judged go to one of three heavens, as befits their works, or to the Outer Darkness, which is Mormon hell.

So, since Glenn Beck's salvation is in seven parts, of which Glenn Beck is currently only in Stage Three, (Mortality), even Glenn Beck ought to be questioning it -- since it ain't over yet and nobody, LDS or otherwise, has it until it is over, according to LDS theology.

This is a good place to recap and summarize where we have come with this so far.  By concealing the relationship between Voyager Travel and the LDS, many well-meaning Christians were duped into contributing to the LDS Church and their efforts at LDS evangelism. 

We were deceived into contributing to a religious system than cannot save and a god who is neither eternal nor Biblical, and a created, rather than Divine Jesus whose only qualification for the job was being a better planner than Satan.   

We were tricked into providing money for use by Mormon missionaries that will lead people away from salvation rather than to it, and loaned our legitimacy to that cause by appearing together with thousands of others in a show of support that was supposed to be for Israel but was manipulated into a night to honor Glenn Beck's 'courageous' stand of faith in a god who cannot save.

The entire premise of the tour was that of having the courage to stand for what we believed in.  It began by deceiving the bulk of those attending who certainly would NOT have signed up with an outfit called LDS Travel by disguising it as something else.

The uneven yoking of the LDS, Greek Orthodox, Catholic, Protestant, non-denominational and born-again Christians under a single religious banner may have sounded spiritual, but Satan is a spirit, as well.

There were other travel agencies, but Voyager was the one recommended by Glenn Beck. Is it possible that Glenn Beck didn't know that Voyager Travel changed its name from LDS Travel in order to deceive non-Mormons?  Is it conceivable that there could have been any other reason for concealing the LDS connection?

Beck said he researched the Voyager travel agency carefully.  If he didn't know about the LDS connection, he lied about researching it.  If he did know, then he must have agreed to burying the connection between the LDS and Voyager Travel. 

Glenn Beck's tour was supposed to be about truth. But since the truth was inconvenient, it was surrounded by a bodyguard of lies.

"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?" (2 Corinthians 6:15-16)

If the LDS really is just another Christian denomination, as its apologists insist, then why the deception? The answer should be obvious. 

People don't hide something unless there is something to hide.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 11:18:58 am by Dok » Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 11:44:08 am »

Noise Of Thunder Radio - Glenn Beck's Jerusalem Rally - 8.25.11
Thursday, August 25, 2011 at 1:04AM
Glenn Beck's Jerusalem Rally - 8.25.11

http://www.noiseofthunder.com/storage/NOTR_Glenn.Becks.Jerusalem.Rally_8.25.11.mp3

Noise Of Thunder Radio - More On Jerusalem Rally - 8.26.11
Friday, August 26, 2011 at 1:39AM
More On Jerusalem Rally - 8.26.11

http://www.noiseofthunder.com/storage/NOTR_More.On.Jerusalem.Rally_8.26.11.mp3
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 07:33:51 am »

Noise Of Thunder Radio - Glenn Beck and David Barton - 8.29.11
Monday, August 29, 2011 at 12:58AM
Glenn Beck and David Barton - 8.29.11

http://www.noiseofthunder.com/storage/NOTR_Glenn.Beck.and.David.Barton_8.29.11.mp3

Noise Of Thunder Radio - Glenn Beck and Three Faiths - 8.30.11
Tuesday, August 30, 2011 at 1:53AM
Glenn Beck and Three Faiths - 8.30.11

http://www.noiseofthunder.com/storage/NOTR_Glenn.Beck.And.Three.Faiths_8.30.11.mp3

Noise Of Thunder Radio - Glenn Beck and Mormonism - 8.31.11
Wednesday, August 31, 2011 at 4:30PM
Glenn Beck and Mormonism - 8.31.11

http://www.noiseofthunder.com/storage/NOTR_Glenn.Becks.and.Mormonism_8.31.11.mp3
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 09:10:48 am »

Dr. Michael Evans sends me an email

Ed Decker

I just received an urgent message from Dr. Mike Evans,
who was in Israel with Mormon priest and self proclaimed savior of Israel,

Glenn Beck.

Jerusalem Prayer Team JPT@donationnet.net
To Ed Decker <ed@saintsalive.com>
Date Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 3:27 PM

He writes, in apart [ I am also leaving out his urgent need for donations]

I am at the Temple site battling principalities  and powers

Dear Ed,

I am at the Temple site right now with Glenn Beck. There is a massive spiritual battle taking place-we are fighting against principalities and powers. Satan wants the Holy City, and he is now unleashing all of his demonic powers against the nation of Israel. There are five thousand television stations and 16 satellite networks covering this event. This is a prophetic first-something that has never happened before.

And together you and I are defending Israel, not just in the physical realm but also in the spiritual. I am here as your ambassador, speaking truth to the world and calling all people to stand with Israel.

Your ambassador to Jerusalem,

Dr. Michael Evans

What struck me the moment I read this message was what Jesus said about the blind leading the blind.

Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch. Matt 15:13-14 KJV

And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch? Luke 6:39 KJV

Try to capture this picture. There stood Dr. Michael Evans, confronting the 'powers and principalities' next to Glenn Beck, a member of the Mormon Mechizedek Priesthood,  who is bound by those same demonic powers through his participation in an occult temple ritual. I will explain in detail as we go on.

Glenn Beck stood there, wearing his secret, magical temple underwear, crying out to a god who lives with his wives and children on a planet near the great star, Kolob.  Dr. Evans may have been moved to tears as Beck continued, but Beck was  exercising what he believes to be the only true priesthood authority to act in the name of God, on earth.

Dr. Evans seems to be oblivious to the fact that until the Mormons recently changed the temple ritual to a kinder, less confrontational view of Christian pastors and leaders, Dr. Evans, himself, was looked upon by the Becks of Mormonism as a hireling of Satan. Still is, in their mind and core doctrine.   Beck just didn't tell Evans to his face that he is a pawn of the devil, or that the Book of Mormon teaches that all churches other than Mormonism are the great and abominable church, "the wh0re of all the earth."

10 And he said unto me: Behold there are save two churches only; the one is the church of the Lamb of God, and the other is the church of the devil; wherefore,  whoso belongeth not to the church of the Lamb of God belongeth to that great church, which is the mother of abominations; and she is the wh0re of all the earth. 1 Nephi, 14:10 Book of Mormon

That was the whole reason the Mormon Prophet Joseph Smith had to be God's man to restore the full and only truth. Or so they say.

Maybe Evans doesn't know that the undergarment Beck wears daily has a spiritual power and the sacred markings in the breasts, navel and knee act as strong talismen to protect Glenn and help him in his journey to his godhood.

These were given to him in the temple following the "washing and anointing " ritual where  his major body parts were washed and anointed to perform their functions. They are worn  to protect him and to help him remember and keep his temple vows intact, so that he may become  a "king  and a  priest."   I show this as a foundation of what I must share next.

During the Temple ceremony, the Mormon elect go through an 'Endowment" ritual where they learn the signs, grips and secret combinations of passwords and  new names needed to gain entry into the Celestial Kingdom  and become exalted gods and goddesses.

After presenting themselves at the Veil and giving the worker the proper grips and secret combinations through the slits in the veil that match the talisman markings on their sacred underwear, participants are  brought to an altar where families are finally united and sealed together for " time and all eternity"

The sealing, or marriage ceremony lasts only a few brief minutes. But it is significant that this ritual has the same dark tones to it. The presiding authority, or Temple Sealer, seals upon the couple "the blessing of the kingdoms, thrones, principalities, powers, dominions and exaltations." 

That's right. The same principalities and powers that Dr. Michael Evans thought they were praying against there in Israel.  Beck already had them sealed to him in the temple. I wonder if he laid his hand on his friend and those same demons passed into Dr. Evans.  It is the normal method of Mormon priesthood  'blessings' transfer. 

Glenn Beck walked out of those Mormon Temple rituals bound to darkness by bloody oaths and occult incantations; sealed to the very principalities and powers we are told to be at war against (Ephesians 6:12). He is given over to the spirit of self-exaltation, which caused Lucifer himself to be cast out from the presence of God (Isaiah 14:12-15). He stands encased in a secret set of magic underwear operating as an occult talisman.

God help all who think that Beck is some warm, fuzzy guy who just loves Jesus, especially men like Dr. Evans, John Hagee, David Barton and others.   Shall they not all fall into the ditch? Luke 6:39 

Distributed by www.worldviewweekend.com

By Ed Decker

http://www.worldviewweekend.com/worldview-times/article.php?articleid=7484
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 09:13:21 am by Dok » Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 07:43:09 am »

Glenn Beck's "pure personal truth," Part 1

By Marsha West

Here Glenn Beck goes again, claiming he's a Christian, this time at Restoring Courage 2011 - Jerusalem.  Glenn gets upset when anyone questions his Christianity.  That's weird because he's a Mormon who affirms the official teaching of Mormonism aka the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS).  The LDS outright deny many of the essential doctrines of the Christian faith.  Moreover, LDS doctrine contradicts what Scripture teaches.   So of course there are Christians who feel Beck's not a true follower of Jesus Christ -- not the Jesus of the Bible anyway.  When his "I'm a Christian" claim is held up to scrutiny Glenn gets his knickers in a knot.  At the rally he choked up with emotion and said in an accusatory tone that only Christians question his salvation. 

Poor Glenn.  He's so misunderstood.

People are wondering, and rightly so, how a Mormon in good standing can also be an evangelical.  I mean, Glenn has no plans to leave his church any time soon.  Sure, that could change -- and hopefully it will.  But right now his wagon is hitched to the LDS and he's in it for the long haul. 

What many people fail to understand is that Mormonism is a religion.  It is not the same religion as Christianity, not even close, yet they say they're Christians.  Take the time to study their Doctrine and Covenants and you'll find their beliefs are very different from historic, orthodox Christianity, especially when it comes to the essentials of the faith.  Undeniably Mormons have high moral standards as do Christians.  Mormons are right up there with evangelicals and Catholics in fighting the culture war.  They oppose abortion on demand, same-sex "marriage" and have many of the same cultural concerns as other people of faith do.  One thing's for sure: When it comes to fighting the culture war Mormons put their money where their mouth is, whereas a large number of evangelicals and Catholics are more prone to let sleeping dogs lie.

rest: http://www.worldviewweekend.com/worldview-times/article.php?articleid=7501
Report Spam   Logged

Boldhunter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2013, 11:47:21 am »

Is there anyone who has more info on Dr. Mike Evans? I know some well-meaning brothers who are feeling the need to financially support his Jerusalem World Center (costs millions) and help them "finish funding 823K for the 4th floor called the "Righteous Gentiles Heritage".
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2013, 01:14:54 pm »

Is there anyone who has more info on Dr. Mike Evans? I know some well-meaning brothers who are feeling the need to financially support his Jerusalem World Center (costs millions) and help them "finish funding 823K for the 4th floor called the "Righteous Gentiles Heritage".

I don't know too much about him, but the fact that he's in the MAINSTREAM doesn't sit well with me. Yeah, he may say a lot of stuff that is biblical concerning the nation of Israel, but nonetheless for someone that has written popular books, been given a platform on the MSM, etc should raise some red flags.

Luke 16:14  And the Pharisees also, who were covetous, heard all these things: and they derided him.
Luk 16:15  And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 01:17:04 pm by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged
McChristian
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2013, 12:53:26 am »

Glen Beck is one big deception. Being a Mormon is pretty much enough for me to classify one as unsaved.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2013, 01:07:55 am »

Beck has somehow deceived Christians as well - he's just merely playing "good cop", acting as a friend to them by reporting a lot of end times related stuff. But instead of reporting the whole truth, he will only do it partially so that it'll continue to keep them under the "Dem vs GOP" false paradigm umbrella.
Report Spam   Logged
McChristian
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2013, 01:10:08 am »

Having yourself be a commentator, reporter, or daily speaker, on not one but two Mainstream media networks "earn" your way to the top.

Mark 8:36-37
(36)  For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
(37)  Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2013, 05:38:09 am »

Glenn Beck: Bible Shows US Among Lost 10 Tribes of Israel

Cheesy

Controversial radio and television host Glenn Beck recently discussed his belief that the United States is among the famous "Lost 10 Tribes of Israel" on his TV show, The Glenn Beck Program.

Beck gives viewers a biblical history lesson dating back to the Old Testament's post-King David era when Israel becomes divided.

He goes on to talk about how modern symbols of our nation, such as the Statue of Liberty, the Seal of the U.S. president and the great seal of the U.S., reflect events in the Bible.

Click below to watch Beck discuss U.S. connections with ancient Israel beginning at the 5:40 mark.

http://www.charismanews.com/us/40823-glenn-beck-bible-shows-us-among-lost-10-tribes-of-israel
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2013, 07:19:19 am »

Sure Glenn, fingerprints of worldly churchianity is all over the US, from day one. But that does not make the US a "Christian nation". More correctly put, the US was built as a "churchianity nation".

And by the way, you cannot take a secular country structure and call it a people, a tribe!  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2013, 11:29:41 am »

Oddly, even the modern-day church has all but forgot about the 12 tribes of ISRAEL. They've somehow spinned the 12 tribes as "symbolic" in our modern-times, meaning they somehow represent Christians.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: