End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 01:23:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Failed in spiritual warfare against Catholic Church

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Failed in spiritual warfare against Catholic Church  (Read 387 times)
William
« on: September 04, 2011, 09:01:01 pm »

Went up like an hour ago, and placed a chick tract (Are Roman Catholics Christains? is the name of it) on the door of the church. I prayed, before going up, and was going to quote some scriptures from Ephesians, Hebrews, Revelation, and some other areas, but I got attacked when the people down the street maybe half a mile came up real loud in their mustang (and I know the person) throttling it up, and showing off. It kind of got me distracted, and I couldn't focus then, and couldn't get the scriptures to come out of my mouth, nor did I pull my Bible out.

Think I got fearful a bit, and than talked to this guy who came outside next to the Church, and he didn't want to hear the Gospel, but I did get another tract into his hands at least. He told me what their name was, and where they lived.

Really got convicted afterwards, and I sinned. Been feeling really miserable after it. As I didn't do what I was supposed to, and I don't think I'm ready to fight against a stronghold like that as a baby Christian.

There is another place down the street (the same place the mustang came from) and its like a Mechanic shop, but its another stronghold I think as well. Its funny he took his car up the street really loudly at that point when I was going up there to tape a tract in an envelope on the door.

Now I'm thinking I should just go back up, and take the tract off the door until I'm stronger, and able to fight spiritual strongholds like that. What do you think?

But if he will not hear [thee, then] take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. (Matthew 18:16 AKJV 1611)

This [is] the third [time] I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established. (II Corinthians 13:1 AKJV 1611)

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. (Revelation 21:8 AKJV 1611)

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places]. (Ephesians 6:12 AKJV 1611)

For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which [be] the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. For every one that useth milk [is] unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. (Hebrews 5:12-13 AKJV 1611)

As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby: (I Peter 2:2 AKJV 1611)

I'm a baby in Christ, and just wanted some advice on whether I should go remove what I put up on the door until I'm stronger. Thanks...I have failed the Lord  Sad but Thank the Lord for his mercy by which he saved us

Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;  (Titus 3:5 AKJV 1611)

Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. (Romans 5:9 AKJV 1611)

Who [is] he that condemneth? [It is] Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. (Romans 8:34 AKJV 1611)
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 09:24:45 pm »

William,

I'll admit, I get these feelings when I'm laying around tracts, a nervous-like-rush feeling. Whether I'm handing them out to people or laying them around cars, it's that feeling I get.

Remember in James scriptures says be not just hearers of the word, but DOERS of the word as well, and Jesus described those who are doers of the word those who built their homes on a rock. I don't recall anywhere in scripture where you have to feel a certain way when you witness the gospel to others. You did fine at that Mechanic shop.

As for the Roman Catholic Church place...remember the passage where Jesus says if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch...let them alone. I think it's a great idea to lay tracts there, but I wouldn't go as far as reading scripture in front of everyone there. Witnessing the gospel to them is fine, but again, Jesus stressed that if they don't listen, just let them alone. So it's not like they're going to change their minds after I, Dok, or you read bible passages for long stretches on their place.
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 09:29:43 pm »

Another thing - remember Jesus and Paul says how if they don't receive you nor the gospel, then wipe the dust off of your feet as a testimony against them, b/c it will be worse for them than for Sodom and Gomorha. Yes, we would like to see them get saved, but still, if they reject the gospel, their eternal consequences will be sealed.

Also - remember the book of Revelation prophecized this **** church would come to pass. Yes, we need to expose this darkness of evil, but again, it was prophecized to come to pass. Remember Jesus said before his death and resurrection how these things shall come to pass, but WOE to that man...(was talking about Judas, of course). IOW, we should have our sights set on Jesus Christ, while those involved in this Satanic system have their fates sealed.
Report Spam   Logged
William
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 09:40:51 pm »

William,

I'll admit, I get these feelings when I'm laying around tracts, a nervous-like-rush feeling. Whether I'm handing them out to people or laying them around cars, it's that feeling I get.

Remember in James scriptures says be not just hearers of the word, but DOERS of the word as well, and Jesus described those who are doers of the word those who built their homes on a rock. I don't recall anywhere in scripture where you have to feel a certain way when you witness the gospel to others. You did fine at that Mechanic shop.

As for the Roman Catholic Church place...remember the passage where Jesus says if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch...let them alone. I think it's a great idea to lay tracts there, but I wouldn't go as far as reading scripture in front of everyone there. Witnessing the gospel to them is fine, but again, Jesus stressed that if they don't listen, just let them alone. So it's not like they're going to change their minds after I, Dok, or you read bible passages for long stretches on their place.

I didn't actually mess with the Mechanic shop Bornagain. I know the people there, and the guy and his son I have already given two bibles along with Tracts to Scott Johnsons, Bryan Deligners, and some others websites on the back of them, and two chick tracts. There were some other people with bikes there I could have talked to, but I didn't waste any time at the Mechanic shop. I was referring to it as a stronghold was all, because the place is wicked, and people there. I know them personally, and my mother even dated the guy there before I was saved. He use to be kind of a friend of mine, and his son as well in the past.

As for the Roman Catholic Church place, there was no one there as it was 7:00 P.M in the afternoon, or like 7:30 at the time. All I did was go, and leave a tract in an envelope with "Confidential" for whoever written on the front of it, and taped it to the door.

What I meant by quoting scripture there in public was so to the devils, and demons would leave hearing the Word of God, and the scales off of those peoples eyes, and hearts would fall, and they wouldn't be as spiritually blinded by devils there as they would be cast out by prayer, and also by the scripture I would have quoted. However I kind of lost this battle, and got distracted, and fearful and ended up not doing what I was supposed to do.

I got convicted by the Holy Ghost real quick for my sin.

It was a real spiritual battle this time as it is always, but I could just sense the evil, and it was like I walked right into a war zone.

Decided to leave track up there after talking to a brother in Christ over the phone, and as he said it sounds like the Devil was trying to get me to back track, and take it down, because it probably makes him angry.

At least the Lord can use the seed, and I can still pray about it. The Church is only like a mile away by the way. I can ride up in like a minute, or two to the thing so yeah its that close.

My sin was pretty much fearfulness, and not doing what I was supposed to do.

As it says in the Bible "The fear of man bringeth a snare." That car coming up the road real loud with its engine throttling, and than the guy next door coming out hearing the car come out as well...This was a battle I lost a little, but at least the Lord got somewhat of a victory out of it, and corrected me.

So all glory to the Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost that directs all my steps. I just give all credit to him, because without him I couldn't have done anything.  Undecided
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 04:36:42 am »

William,

I think that you are way ahead of other people your age. The Lord Jesus knows your young and He will teach you from His Word when you have these experiences. The main thing is that you learn each time and persevere. Perseverence will make the devils mad as they cannot keep you under there plans and they will be afraid of you and leave. Quoting Scriptures over the land that you go is beneficial. Dr Johnson said he goes to certain places and prays against the evil spiritual forces that may be there. I pray too when i go to new places that i have protection. If you dont want to witness locally then you could go somewhere where no one knows you and hand tracts out and then you may reach certain people who are seeking truth. But as a child of God you are very precious to the Lord Jesus and you will be blessed each day.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2011, 06:40:48 am »

you have to have a set to go and tack something on the door of a catholic Church.  Cheesy Thats gutsy. That Babylonian Church is a powerful entity and she will smack you around and get you to doubt yourself and beliefs. Trust in Jesus and you will never fail.

what is a AKJV?

Really got convicted afterwards, and I sinned

Huh
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
William
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2011, 07:19:20 am »

Yeah it is a little gutsy I suppose, but I just felt compelled, or convicted to go do it. I might even try to go hand out some tracts, and witness to them with some scripture some Sunday once I prepared to do so. Might try to get at least some of them to see the error of their ways, but will wait for the Lords conviction.

Yeah she is powerful, but the Lord Jesus Christ is more powerful, and he has overcome all things. Thanks Dok, and yeah I will trust in the Lord Jesus Christ all the way.

AKJV is an acronym for: Authorized King James Version

I meant I got convicted about my sin Dok, because I got fearful, and also because I was going to quote some scripture at that Catholic Church in public, and didn't do it as I explained above on my other posts why. I felt really miserable afterwards, and knew I did something wrong. It was a sin, because of fear, and also not pulling out my Bible to quote some. I was quoting it for the perpose of getting rid of demons, and devils from that spiritual stronghold as Christian40 said above, and as Scott Johnson has done often.

However I kind of failed. It was a Conviction from the Holy Ghost. You know when you get those convictions, or your chastised for sinning, or messing up.

Sorry if what I wrote sounded like I sinned after getting convicted as that's not what I meant. I'm typically bad with my grammar sometimes, but getting better thanks to the Lord Jesus Christ.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2011, 10:10:51 am »

Yeah it is a little gutsy I suppose,

humble too.  Cheesy you do know who Martin Luther is right?
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
William
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2011, 06:21:08 pm »

Thanks  Wink

Yeah I know who Martin Luther is. He nailed something to the doors of the Catholic Church.

"posted the Ninety-Five Theses at the Castle Church in Wittenberg, Germany at All Saints Eve, October 31" (Old calendar). " (From: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther)

However Scott Just released a teaching today exposing Calvin, and mentioned Luther briefly...and I even knew that Jesus-is-Saviour website exposed him.

From Scott Johnson's teaching:

Compiled and edited by David J. Stewart
Just as Martin Luther (1483-1546) was a heretic for teachings the necessity of the sacraments (including water baptism) for salvation, John Calvin (1509-1564) was also a heretic. Calvin taught infant baptism, and also that the Sacraments were EQUAL with the Word of God. Calvin and Luther BOTH taught baptismal regeneration.
Calvin even had people killed for disagreeing with his heresy on infant baptism. So many people today are naive of such men. I've been reading Christian books for years that quote Martin Luther and John Calvin—come to find out they both endorsed the heretical sacraments and infant baptism. Sacraments are NOT taught in the Bible.
There is NO way that such men could have been saved because they ADDED works to faith, which is no faith at all. Calvin taught that believers must persevere to the end to be saved. This is works salvation. The reformation was plagued with the remnants of Catholicism, perverting the simple plan of salvation (2nd Corinthians 11:3-4).
Martin Luther came out of Catholicism, but Catholicism didn't come out of Martin Luther. Luther simply started his own demonic cult as a surrogate religion for frustrated Catholics. Mr. Luther was a heretic. The same can definitely be said of John Calvin. Why is it that so many people feel compelled to join manmade religions rather than study the Word of God for themselves? Jesus told us in John 5:39 to SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES!
Calvin Taught Baptismal Regeneration
Listen to the heretic John Calvin teach baptismal regeneration (i.e., the unbiblical teaching that a person must be water baptized in order to go to Heaven). John Calvin was very Catholic in his doctrines...
"Consider Calvin: ―But as baptism is a solemn recognition by which God introduces his children into the possession of life [e.g., regeneration], a true and effectual sealing of the promise, a pledge of sacred union with Christ, it is justly said to be the entrance and reception into the church. And as the instruments of the Holy Spirit are not dead, God truly performs and effects by baptism what he figures.‖ Elsewhere, Calvin wrote, ―There is a union complementary with the thing figured, lest the sign be empty, because that which the Lord represents in sign he effects at the same time, and executes in us by the power of the Spirit . . . What indeed do we abrogate or take away from God when we teach that he acts through his instruments, indeed, he alone . . . God works . . . through the sacraments as instruments… The Spirit is the author, the sacrament is truly the instrument used.‖

However I think I might add into my prayers more boldness, and courage so I can start standing against these places. Only the Lord Jesus Christ can get me through it though.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: