End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 09:27:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Re: PPF...what's the deal with this dude?

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: PPF...what's the deal with this dude?  (Read 2233 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2011, 02:04:29 pm »

Just saw that Fritz Springmeyer is participating in Jones's Infowar moneybomb this week.

I really like Springmeyer b/c he has forsoke his own life for persecution for the name of Jesus Christ(and his books exposing the Illuminati are eye opening), however, I am disappointed he's participating in this. Kathern Albrect is also participating in this(another of whom I feel has contributed nicely).

Also, on another note - Jones had Joel Skousen on his show today - he said that the global economy has another 8-10 years b/c everything will continue to go at a "slow" pace. I looked him up on yahoo as I never heard of him before, but this man is a Mormon. Yeah, this itself is a red flag - funny how he calls himself a "survivalist" as well, but en yet tells everyone we have 8-10 more years to go so don't worry. Be ye not double-minded...
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2011, 02:27:54 pm »

Mormons are a type of survivalist. They advocate stocking up for the end times. Glen Beck has mentioned many times his supplies. Alex Jones too (by the way, has Jones ever come out against the Mormons?). But that's prophecied to be the case, and so these people are startng to hide in the rocks.

15   And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 
16   And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 
17   For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? 
Revelation 6:15-17 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2011, 03:01:47 pm »

Mormons are a type of survivalist. They advocate stocking up for the end times. Glen Beck has mentioned many times his supplies. Alex Jones too (by the way, has Jones ever come out against the Mormons?). But that's prophecied to be the case, and so these people are startng to hide in the rocks.

15   And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 
16   And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 

Yeah, that's another point wanted to bring up too - we're seeing SCOFFERS in these last days. No, they're not coming out blatantly saying "Ha Ha! Where is the promise of Jesus coming back?". Joel Skousen is a classic example - he hits everyone on the head to have this survivalist mode, but at the same time, he tells everyone "Don't worry, everything's not as bad as it seems" message. Ultimately, Skousen is quietly giving off this Scoffing message on the airwaves et al.

I see your point, but also wanted to show another angle of this. The reason why I brought up Skousen is b/c someone on PPF asked about him and his comments, so decided to look him up after that. And sure enough...he's very suspect...
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2011, 04:41:29 pm »

Is it just me, or does it seem like there's VERY little buzz over at PPF over the booting of the Greece/Italy leaders(and replacing them with Trilateral Commission members)?

I thought their agenda was to get the "truth" out so that they can "wake people up"? Whatever...
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2011, 04:43:24 pm »

Is it just me, or does it seem like there's VERY little buzz over at PPF over the booting of the Greece/Italy leaders(and replacing them with Trilateral Commission members)?

I thought their agenda was to get the "truth" out so that they can "wake people up"? Whatever...

No the agenda is to get David Ickes "truth" out. And anyone that tries to cause "division" is going to get TJ's boot.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2011, 01:38:33 pm »

Well Darnit! Both Dok and I were trying to witness to someone there who had a question about a Church of Christ church he inquired about attending, until some idiot mod there deleted the darn thread! Angry

This gentleman had some really good questions, and both Dok and I were trying to warn him about other bible versions, about the dangers of church buildings/501c3, about the dangers of buying into the "you have to attend a church building to be saved" mentality in Churchianity, the list goes on.

CheneysWorstNightmare was very willing to listen to what we were saying, and then BOOM, some imbecile mod there just *poofed* the thread. Angry

Yes, the mods there are pretty abrasive, however, it never bothered me when they would either change the title of my threads and move my threads around(people who complain about it have thin skins, imho). However, this particular thread the mods deleted is completely unacceptable.

Now THIS makes my blood boil, to be honest!
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2011, 01:55:36 pm »

welcome to my world.
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2011, 02:10:48 pm »

"TJ"? Well, I'm guessing "TJ" had something to do with it. But there are a couple more that could be suspects too. They insist that PPF is not a "religious site", yet the have no problem with New Age clowns posting their junk, like Icke disinfo. They tend to forget there is in fact a religious board there. They are just demons that hate the truth being put out there. They'd much rather soil the minds of people with THEIR version of what they think the truth should be.

I must say though, I haven't heard of them deleting a whole thread like that. What was the reason? Surely somebody gave a reason, what the violation was that warranted a deletion. I know for a fact they can know who deleted it.

The question is, who is really moderating that site, or at least who is managing the mods there? And I haven't seen Dig not post for this long before.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2011, 02:32:18 pm »

most likley it was JT as he is posting on there now.
Report Spam   Logged

pavelow

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2011, 12:52:52 pm »

Send the individual a pm and invite him here to answer his questions  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. Heb 13:5
Kilika
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2011, 01:08:21 pm »

Bump!

(there's a bunch of threads I was posted in that I was following with the other acct, and now I'm having to catch them over again, so I'll be bumping some threads for a little bit here and there)
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2011, 03:18:04 pm »

Oh boy...now it's Dok's and Kilika's faults that threads on the religious boards get locked. Roll Eyes

Uhhh...I see it the other way around - it's these other clowns that end up belittling and hijacking these threads.

I noticed when people disagree with Dok and Kil on religious matters,
especially when they get caught abusing the beliefs of others,
the threads get locked and deleted before people have a minute to defend their own point of view.
SO these faux mods get to tell you what everyone else is and believes.

Hope they are not the face of Christianity on this board.
No one else has the guts apparently to shut them down,
so it just keeps growing, the cancer of censorship.

Anyone smart has their own board and blog by now.
Because the memory hole has many many helpers.
Feed the pit, it's hungry Dok.
Feed more posts into the memory hole for your god, Pride.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2011, 03:20:04 pm »

im used to it by now. i get blammed for everything over there anymore.  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2011, 04:22:20 pm »

What? People complaining about us actually promoting the gospel of Jesus Christ? Thank you Jesus!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2011, 10:59:58 pm »

Does it seem like the posting activity on PPF has grown much lower recently? It was only 2 years ago when it was very, very busy, and very consistently to boot. It was at a point where it took a while to go through the threads b/c there was alot of info posted there.

Now? It's like, "Where did everyone go?".

Pretty much, my biggest gripe with that board are those who profess themselves to be Christian, and act like they know their scripture by posting alot of passages, but they themselves err greatly. For example, can't tell you how many of them have this "You CAN lose your salvation" mentality. It's as if they're preaching borderline Lordship salvation(ie-they fail to show the passages where the Lord chaseth those whom he loveth and chastiseth, how the Lord forgiveth the sins of those who ASK him...I mean isn't this the will of thy Father in heaven? Isn't this why we have to love our Lord will all our heart, soul, strength, and mind? B/c Jesus Christ hath power on earth to forgive sins? Again, they greatly err in the scriptures like the Saducees).

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2011, 11:02:50 pm »

Well guess what, this Skeusen guy who pops up on Alex's show says the MOB will be implemented before 2020.

*sigh* What is it with these guys? First he says 8-10 more years before it collapses, so just relax, then he says before 2020 so get ready...what will be his different story of the week next time? No, I don't think he's a credible source at all, but it amazes me how manipulative Alex's guests are.

Lindsey Williams, who I used to really like, is another example. Yes, I will give him credit for claiming he's not a prophet of God, but gets all of his info from his "contacts" at the old oil and gas company he was a chaplain at. HOWEVER, every time he comes on the show, he gives a different story of the week. He keeps saying every time, "The elite's TIMELINE is pushed back...", "Get down a pencil and paper and jot down these things that will happen...", etc, etc, and ends up dragging out this little soap opera. Again, him coming on the show with a different account every time has become nothing more than a charade. 2 years ago he put out a DVD saying America has only 2 more years left, and it would not longer exist around this time of the year. He was so serious about it that he felt like it was a final warning. Now? He keeps coming up with a different account of the week every time he comes on. Now he's saying that the elite is on the run b/c the world is waking up to their schemes, which is why (supposedly) their timeline is pushed back. Didn't he say in that DVD 2 years ago that these things were coming to pass b/c America is ripe for judgement, and the bible predicted these things?

Also, for someone like Williams who talks very mild-manneredly, listening to him just makes my blood pressure go UP. Again, he doesn't talk with that passion or zeal, but MILD-MANNEREDLY, BUT EN YET my blood pressure goes UP.

With that being said, the collapse is imminent - the writing is on the wall. A mere 15 minutes of research on this beats the pants out of Lindsey's dragging it out every time he's on the show.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2012, 11:13:56 pm »

You know, I wonder how many dominists, calvinists, and "works based faith" people are on PPF?

Almost every time there's a discussion on salvation, an almost overwhelming majority tries to justify passages where a Christian can lose his salvation and go to hell.

For example, take this passage...

Mat 5:28  But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Having a discussion on this just now in a thread over how you can lose your salvation over JUST this - no, I'm not talking about surfing **** on the internet or reading Playboy regularly...an extreme example being if let's say you HAPPENED TO see a picture of a beautiful Hollywood star on a magazine cover in the grocery store line and it lusted on you on the spur of the moment...

*sigh* The whole point of this passage(the verses surrounding this one, that is) was Jesus was trying to point out to the Pharisees and their "man made" doctrines(of keeping their hands clean so their food would be so too) that it's what comes out of the HEART that defiles the man, NOT what goes IN.

Yes, it's true what Jesus said in this passage I posted above, however, again, what Jesus was trying to point out was what comes out of the HEART of a man that defiles him(which is why we need our Lord Jesus Christ as our personal Saviour - belief in him dying on the cross and shedding his blood for our sins and resurrecting 3 days later, which covers our sins).

And for the record too - if you are saved, you have the Holy Spirit dwelling in you(and by the guidance of the Holy Spirit will help you understand scripture). In our flesh dwelleth no good thing - if these guys really think they have to follow God's will by making their own flesh do good, they are sadly mistaken.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #77 on: January 08, 2012, 03:26:40 am »

The thing is, we all have sinned and come short. There is no making up for that. All there is to do is accept forgiveness. The flesh is itself corrupted and temporal. Nothing we can do about that. The flesh is broke, and it is where the sin comes from, and so long as we are in the flesh, we WILL continue to commit acts of sin, but we are still forgiven. And with the Spirit in us, when the flesh acts up, we know it because the Spirit tells us, and are compelled to ask forgiveness for those continued sins. Buy it is not us, but the sin that dwells in us, that is, in our flesh.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 01, 2012, 09:28:30 pm »

The OP of this thread got OWNED

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=227702.msg1339191;topicseen#new

Smiley Grin Grin Cool
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2012, 03:18:13 am »

Yeah, that David MTL is out of control on his mission to prop up the RCC.  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 11, 2012, 10:47:38 pm »

So Alex uses the NIV, if I understand it correctly?
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2012, 03:35:23 am »

I've read comments at PPF that Alex does use an NIV. Haven't confirmed that though.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 12, 2012, 07:45:00 am »

So Alex uses the NIV, if I understand it correctly?

YEP, and the NASB.  Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 12, 2012, 10:08:09 am »

YEP, and the NASB.  Shocked

So if I understand this correctly, Phillip Chaff(sp) was one of the founders/translaters of the NASB, and was a Freemason himself?

All I can say is...I'm at a loss of words over this...it looks like with the non-KJV versions, occultists have had their hands all over them.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 27, 2012, 09:50:44 am »

OK, Lindsey Williams was on Alex the other day, and he said how Obama got the "elite" so angry b/c he vetoed that Keystone Pipeline bill. It came to a point where the "elite" did things like threatening him with impeachment(remember that bill that 3 Congressman, including Ron Paul, introduced), and Obama caved in recently and decided to start on it.

Williams also said that Obama vetoed it b/c he wanted to please his Muslim Brotherhood/Saudi friends(the same ones who give alot of money, supposedly, to his election campaign).

Okay...what is WRONG with this entire picture Lindsey said? I will give a Buffalo nickel to anyone here who can point out the errors Lindsey tried to convince everyone like it's the truth.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 27, 2012, 11:07:26 am »

OK, Lindsey Williams was on Alex the other day, and he said how Obama got the "elite" so angry b/c he vetoed that Keystone Pipeline bill. It came to a point where the "elite" did things like threatening him with impeachment(remember that bill that 3 Congressman, including Ron Paul, introduced), and Obama caved in recently and decided to start on it.

Williams also said that Obama vetoed it b/c he wanted to please his Muslim Brotherhood/Saudi friends(the same ones who give alot of money, supposedly, to his election campaign).

Okay...what is WRONG with this entire picture Lindsey said? I will give a Buffalo nickel to anyone here who can point out the errors Lindsey tried to convince everyone like it's the truth.

Lindsey Williams is just another Steve Quayle. nothing more.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 29, 2012, 11:40:34 pm »

Well, over the last 3+ years since Obama was in office, pretty much the entire "truth movement" media/activism, especially Alex, have been LARGELY focusing on OBAMA, and NOT the corrupt system itself. At best, Alex et al focus largely on INDIVIDUALS like Rockefeller and Kissinger, and THAT'S ALL(without doing much to expose entities like the Roman Catholic Church).

I dunno what Alex's intention is, whether he's a Jesuit/New Age infiltrator or is just very deceived, but 1) He doesn't preach the gospel and lead you to the Lord Jesus Christ, and 2) He's pretty much played into the Hegelian Dialect that FOX News/the neocons/"religious right" have been doing for many years(ie-pinning the Democratic Party as "the bad guys"). Now Steve Quayle has been doing the exact same thing recently.

Oh well, Alex will have his reward...
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 04, 2012, 10:09:09 pm »

OK, how in the world did Mark's title to this thread he made get CHANGED? "All I do is bash Catholics" Huh When all he did was post a video showing proof of the Pope's deacon invoking Lucifer's name? Roll Eyes

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=231677.msg1355588#msg1355588
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #88 on: May 05, 2012, 02:08:51 am »

Grin THat's PPF for you! The mods there just love to change the thread titles to something they think is cute or "more appropriate". Many a new members have posted only to see their thread title changed and then they get mad and ask why it was changed and the mods just laugh at them, and if they get too mouthy about it, the new person just gets banned.

But as for Mark's thread, well, there has been some rather lively conversations about Catholics. All I've seen Mark do was post the truth about those demons.

The thing is that some mods at PPF don't like any religious threads, particularly Christian threads to get an traction, and they hate it when a thread is the most active.

Same 'ole stuff
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 05, 2012, 04:41:53 am »

OK, how in the world did Mark's title to this thread he made get CHANGED? "All I do is bash Catholics" Huh When all he did was post a video showing proof of the Pope's deacon invoking Lucifer's name? Roll Eyes

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=231677.msg1355588#msg1355588

The person that did that was Evading Grid. He is apparently Catholic now, he wasnt 3-4 years ago. Oh and his wife, Amazon, is a witch, and also Catholic. guess that makes her a nun.  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: