End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 08:30:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Re: PPF...what's the deal with this dude?

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: PPF...what's the deal with this dude?  (Read 2234 times)
Kilika
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2011, 02:54:34 am »

Oh really! This is news to me, though not surprising. Global mod and their spouse eh? Figures!

See, what gets me is Alex talks about being a Christian, yet he has some real thugs and enemies of God running PPF. And moderators openly persecuting Christians there. I know it's the world but I still don't get it. It's like either Alex pays no attention at all to PPF, or, he's not the person he claims to be and he's basically running interference against Christians. I find it hard to believe he doesn't know how things are being handle at PPF.

While there has been a few Catholics there trying to prop up that evil institution (yes, there is a couple mods that defend the Catholic church), the bigger crowd is New Agers and Athiests/Science types. Then you have the pseudo-religious types that claim they are Christians but have no clue what being a Christian is.

Amos still hanging around under puppet profiles? Which one is he now? I suspect I know who.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2011, 06:12:51 am »

ive been ignoring it for years, mostly because i didnt want to believe it, but the evidence is really stacking up that Alex is a catholic and quite possibly a jesuit. And if thats true, which im really starting to believe that explains a lot of stuff.

as to the mods, one is i believe a catholic and i know that his wife, who isnt a mod but gets her mod husband to do stuff and he wont do anything against her, is a catholic and a witch on top of that. The others go from new-agers to gnostic's to deists. No Christians at all. And if any claim to be they have a funny way of showing it.

since i quite dealing with EG i couldnt tell ya who amos is now. im thinking bgreen1617, but amos was a lot smarter than this guy.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2011, 07:32:41 am »

ive been ignoring it for years, mostly because i didnt want to believe it, but the evidence is really stacking up that Alex is a catholic and quite possibly a jesuit. And if thats true, which im really starting to believe that explains a lot of stuff.

as to the mods, one is i believe a catholic and i know that his wife, who isnt a mod but gets her mod husband to do stuff and he wont do anything against her, is a catholic and a witch on top of that. The others go from new-agers to gnostic's to deists. No Christians at all. And if any claim to be they have a funny way of showing it.

since i quite dealing with EG i couldnt tell ya who amos is now. im thinking bgreen1617, but amos was a lot smarter than this guy.

And let's not forget Brandon Dean, Raven, and all those clowns on WOY. While these guys boast how they saw the Alex Jones deception long before anyone else, they thesmelves are very blind and give out lots of deception. These guys pretty much OBSESS over Israel being the ONE AND ONLY NWO evil entity, and like the PPF guys, they ignore the evils of the Catholic Church and other entities. And there's other mods like trixl over there that have pretty much said Islam is harmless(Raven commented how he's had friendships with Muslims, and they're not the bad people the MSM makes them out to be. To boot, Raven even DENIED the doctrine of Hell as heresy). FWIW, there were times I posted on that forum the evil of other entities, and I got either ignored or blown off.

Pt I'm trying to make is that maybe, JUST MAYBE these guys work for Alex and infowars as well, and they're playing the 'old good cop/bad cop left/right paradigm. I'm not 100% sure, but it sure looks like it.

Remember AmeriDeath(forgot how to spell his username) and all the hoopla he created when supposedly he made claims 2 years ago how he was instructed to pull ads of Alex videos from his web site, then the next minute it caused alot of division, and the banned people on PPF over this went over to his message forum? Then guess what, it was only a couple of months later when AD backstabbed everyone and started pulling a moneymaking scam(and it was revealed months later he and RonPaulRulz aka Dawn were in it together, and was scamming fund money from that Arkansas family, who were regular members of PPF, who got unjustly accused when their son got his hand accidentally burned). In conclusion, it sure looked like AD learned alot of the errors of his ways from Alex.

Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2011, 07:54:54 am »

This is one interesting thread Cheesy 
Report Spam   Logged
pavelow

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2011, 08:16:58 am »

ive been ignoring it for years, mostly because i didnt want to believe it, but the evidence is really stacking up that Alex is a catholic and quite possibly a jesuit.

I can't remember, but do catholics believe in the rapture? AJ and amos sure made the rapture doctrine out to be evil. Something is definitely off with AJ. He claims to be a Christian but doesn't act like someone filled with the Holy Spirit.

"And if thats true, which im really starting to believe that explains a lot of stuff."

Would you elaborate Dok?
Report Spam   Logged

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. Heb 13:5
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2011, 09:35:59 am »

I can't remember, but do catholics believe in the rapture? AJ and amos sure made the rapture doctrine out to be evil. Something is definitely off with AJ. He claims to be a Christian but doesn't act like someone filled with the Holy Spirit.

"And if thats true, which im really starting to believe that explains a lot of stuff."

Would you elaborate Dok?

The Catholics condemned the rapture back in the 400's, yes that 400 AD, which really tells you something about the rapture. So it sure doesnt start in the 1800's  Cheesy catholics, retconning history since forever...

Church teaching on the Rapture

A s Roman Catholics, we might ask, “Has the Church censured anything regarding the Rapture doctrine?” The answer would have to be no and yes.

No, to my knowledge, there has never been an explicit statement relative to the Rapture. But as we have seen, the Rapture forms part of a particular millennial expectation based on a particular use of biblical texts. Yes, the Church has explicitly rejected both this kind of speculation and this way of interpreting the Scriptures.

The Council of Ephesus (431) denounced it as “a deviation and a fable.” It was denounced again in 1516 at the Fifth Lateran Council. In 1824, the work of Manuel Lacunza (noted above) was placed on the Index of Forbidden Books. In 1941 and 1944, responding to questions from the Archbishop of Santiago, Chile, the Congregation of the Holy Office (now the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith) again rejected this kind of millennial speculation with explicit reference to the work of Lacunza. As recently as April 22, 1998, with the turn of the millennium approaching, Pope John Paul II warned again against this way of thinking.

http://www.americancatholic.org/Newsletters/CU/ac1005.asp

Alex doesnt act like a Christian. He gives a little mouth piece so the ones that are christian stay following him. If he came out and gave a Christian view, than really everything he is trying to accomplish is for not, as the antichrist will take over and then Jesus comes back and wins. So there is really nothing that he or anyone else can do to stop what is going to happen. And he makes his money off of that. He has to encourage people to fight against whats coming so he can stay in business. that is what it comes down too. But also his wife is a jewish catholic. Alex was taught in a Jesuit school. He has ties to the Catholic church, his site runs catholic ads.

and all this crap talk, for that is what it is, about Christians just giving up the "fight" is crap. The fight against what? Prophecy that God has ordained will happen? Our job as a Christian which is given to EVERY Christian is to go out and preach the Gospel. We are also commanded to watch for the signs of his return, Alex does neither of these. Instead he uses them to create a cult of personality around him. He could be doing so much more, and you have to ask why? If he is Christian than where is the message? you have to ask,why isnt he giving one....
Report Spam   Logged

pavelow

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2011, 09:45:19 am »

The Catholics condemned the rapture back in the 400's, yes that 400 AD, which really tells you something about the rapture. So it sure doesnt start in the 1800's  Cheesy catholics, retconning history since forever...

Alex doesnt act like a Christian. He gives a little mouth piece so the ones that are christian stay following him. If he came out and gave a Christian view, than really everything he is trying to accomplish is for not, as the antichrist will take over and then Jesus comes back and wins. So there is really nothing that he or anyone else can do to stop what is going to happen. And he makes his money off of that. He has to encourage people to fight against whats coming so he can stay in business. that is what it comes down too. But also his wife is a jewish catholic. Alex was taught in a Jesuit school. He has ties to the Catholic church, his site runs catholic ads.

and all this crap talk, for that is what it is, about Christians just giving up the "fight" is crap. The fight against what? Prophecy that God has ordained will happen? Our job as a Christian which is given to EVERY Christian is to go out and preach the Gospel. We are also commanded to watch for the signs of his return, Alex does neither of these. Instead he uses them to create a cult of personality around him. He could be doing so much more, and you have to ask why? If he is Christian than where is the message? you have to ask,why isnt he giving one....

Thanks Dok, I agree 100%. I think the answer to "why" may very well be he is a catholic, or maybe he is serving money instead of God. Only AJ and God knows for sure.
Report Spam   Logged

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. Heb 13:5
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2011, 10:00:50 am »

Also, here's one tactic the "truth" movement uses - they spin how people like Alex, Ron Paul, Jesse Ventura, etc get very little media coverage b/c the corporate NWO-runned MSM won't give any attention to the so-called "truth" like the Federal Reserve, 9/11 being an inside job, etc.

I mean this is just NOT true - remember that 2006 interview Alex did with CNN's Showbiz Tonight? Where he told the interviewer how he was the first one to predict that 9/11 would happen months before it did? Or how about Ron Paul? He's gotten TONS of media coverage. Yes, at least once a week he's on one of the MSM news programs(whether it's Neil Cavuto, Lou Dobbs, etc, etc) calling out the Federal Reserve et al.

What's the point of all this? This is the EXACT same tactice the GOP/"liberal media" watchdog groups like Brent Bozell, "conservative" talk radio ala Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity, etc, etc use. For example, they harp on and on over how conservative, evangelical, pro-family people like Pat Robertson and James Dobson got none-to-negative media coverage. Now this has been COMPLETELY debunked. "liberal" networks like CNN and MSNBC have given considerable airtime to people like Dobson, just as much as "conservative" FOX News.

Ultimately, it's alot like your typical football coach "working the refs" during a game. These people(or let's call them deceptors) are pretty much doing the same thing to deceive their flock.

And speaking of Roman Catholicism...Brent Bozell is a Roman Catholic, as is Sean Hannity. The Free Republic.com web site/message board, as "conservative Republican" as it is, has slandered Alberto Rivera and has supported Pope John Paul II. Alex Jones is a Catholic, Ron Paul has praised the last Pope...all earthly roads lead to Rome...
Report Spam   Logged
pavelow

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2011, 10:09:18 am »

Seems like all the "big-wigs" are converting to Roman Catholic now. Didn't Newt Gingrich and Tony Blair just convert?
Sorry to drag this more off topic...back to PPF...
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2011, 06:22:09 pm »

They got a thread about Blair turning Catholic at PPF. That's topical isn't it.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
pavelow

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2011, 10:24:59 am »

They got a thread about Blair turning Catholic at PPF. That's topical isn't it.  Grin
Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2011, 10:34:12 am »

Seems like all the "big-wigs" are converting to Roman Catholic now. Didn't Newt Gingrich and Tony Blair just convert?
Sorry to drag this more off topic...back to PPF...

For the most part, whether it's PPF or some other "truther" message forum, they are all one and the same. I don't care how Brandon Dean, Raven, trixl, nor any of the other WOY blind patriots beat the drums over how they were the "first" ones to see the Alex Jones deception. They along with other "truther" message forums are just as blind as Alex and the mods on PPF. They're doing pretty much the exact same thing(ie-we need to go out and expose the Zionists so that everyone will wake up to the truth and the NWO, and we can take our country back).

And it's especially bothersome when those guys I mentioned above say how Hell doesn't exist, how Islam was being profiled unfairly by the MSM, how the Catholic Church isn't a threat, etc, etc. And they're professing Christians??

So pretty much, they can get banned on PPF or just ship to another truther board, only to be fed more lies and deception.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2011, 10:39:49 am »

And they're professing Christians??

CATHOLICS ARE NOT Christian.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2011, 10:42:30 am »

CATHOLICS ARE NOT Christian.

Oh, I was referring to the WOY guys(not Alex and the PPF mods).
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2011, 10:50:20 am »

Oh, I was referring to the WOY guys(not Alex and the PPF mods).

i wouldnt call any of them Christian either.
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2011, 01:58:12 pm »

I don't care how Brandon Dean, Raven, trixl, nor any of the other WOY blind patriots beat the drums over how they were the "first" ones to see the Alex Jones deception.

Well, I don't know about the others, but I know Brandon Dean, and he's no patriot of the US. And DEFINATELY NOT a Christian. He's stone-cold anti-semitic. We go way back years to the old PPF unmoderated forum, which after being shut down, led to ActionWars site where we were mods together till we had to ban him and a buddy of his FrancisDade for posting racist articles. That led them to WOY. Brandon said he wouldn't ban any Christians at that site so long as they didn't go biblebashing, but no sooner than I registered over there to give my side of what happened at ActionWars, he banned me. I never got to post my account, so theres all kinds of lies that were said about that deal at WOY, and his sidekick Francis backing him the whole way. According to them, they were the victims of course.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 02:05:06 pm by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2011, 01:10:59 pm »

Well, sometimes I don't get these guys - yes, the guys we've been talking about are enemies of Christ - however, what amazes me is that they act like we need to be awake to the NWO, the banksters, to spread the threat about them, etc, etc so we can take our country back, etc, etc(yes, that includes warning about potential false flags), but en yet, imho, they're no different than the so-called "sleeping sheeple people who pay more attention to American Idol and sports".

Here's one example - one of the posters posted a long article over how alot of our world governments(including our's) will be in recess next week(at the same time this Elenin alignment happens), and Geolibertarian steps in and starts calling it out as "date-specific setting".

Again, the point of this article is our national/world governments taking a (rare late Sept)break next week at the time of this supposed event potentially happening.(looked in past couple of years, and didn't see Congress taking recesses at the end of Sept) Oh wait a minute...didn't Geolibertarian, JT Coyote, etc say how we need to warn others about potential false flag events? And there's been reports of drills in Denver this week. Whatever...

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=218068.msg1297110#msg1297110

For the record, no, I'm not trying to say something catostrophic will happen next week, but these mods in particular remind me of the "scoffers" Peter talked about in the last days, that walk after their own lusts and tell others "Where is the promise of his coming?".

Thank you for the info, Kilika - to be honest, I joined that forum last year for a good bit b/c I heard good vibes about it(supposedly). For some reason, I deceived myself into thinking Raven and the mods there were true born agains. Should have felt something was very wrong...as Raven himself cursed in his postings(not the fruit of a born again), all of the NWO talk was 99.99% Israel being the only one, one of the other mods(CSM) saying how the Christian college he attended attracted Muslims that wanted to learn about Christianity during the 1st Gulf War(what a lie from the pit of hell! You're kidding me! Muslims just MERELY wanting to *learn* Christianity and nothing more, even though they OPENLY DENY Jesus is the Son of God?!), some other "Christian" saying it's no big deal if you walk into a mosque and just merely chit-chat friendly with them, etc, etc. Again, go to any "truther" forum one wants...you'll just get fed more deception.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2011, 11:14:27 pm »

Thought I would add something else here...

The reason why I DO like PPF is that there are articles posted there that are good to gleam at. As Christians, we are supposed to be watching and praying in these last days. To PPF's credit, they post alot of articles(ie-all aspects of the economy imploding, Blue Beam, etc) that are worth to look at.

However, just judging from what I've noticed since Obama got into office...it seems like the "truth" movement has slowly but surely been duped into falling into this false left/right paradigm that has been plagueing the masses. Pt being that it seems like alot of the posters there are getting more focused on Obama being at least one of the top enemies, that they seem to be taking their eyeballs off of the entire NWO system(I'm speaking from a secular viewpoint here, so just hang on here). I mean every now and then, it seems like a growing number of posters have this attitude that if we can expose Obama(via his fake birth certificate or whatever), then that's somehow a major step in exposing the NWO. Remember almost 2 years ago when they went as far as rooting for Republican Scott Brown to take Ted Kennedy's seat in MA, hoping that b/c the Dems won't have the 60 seat luxury anymore, Obamacare would be knocked off. What happened subsequently? Obamacare ended up getting passed by a MERE 51 majority, INSTEAD of the 60 majority the US Constitution requires. And for that matter too, Brown has pretty much locked arms with Obama.

I mean it's coming to a point now where the majority of posters there(including the mods) are scoffing at potential catostrophic events that are imminent, instead of warning about them like they've tried to for quite some time, and this despite the fact that they're heavily rooting for Ron Paul to save this country. Result? Lots and lots of confusion...God is not the author of confusion...
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2011, 03:42:13 pm »

This was back when the debates were hard and heavy, before they were banned.
Why did they get banned? I missed that

Hey, remember the thread today over "satanism in society"...it was started by that guy with satan's pentagram in his avatar, and his username is "GoatsHead". Roll Eyes

I mean...wow...do these people think they can fool everyone? It was a year ago when someone had the username "AlbertPike"(and put his picture as his avatar). HOW BLATANT CAN IT GET?
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2011, 04:31:59 pm »

I think their intent is to be blatant. They think it's cute to get a rise out of people with their "outlandish" behavior. Personally, I think those types are just wanting to feel they have some worth, that they are relevant somehow, so if they can't get people's attention the normal way, they go off on some strange path to make sure people pay attention to them.

But the reality is that people aren't paying them attention, they are just starring in amazement!  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2011, 07:49:47 am »

Here is a guy to watch, a so called christian claiming that homosexuality is ok, according to the Bible.

Link to my Blog, The Bible does NOT Condemn Homosexuality 
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=218583.msg1299411;topicseen#msg1299411

JaredThaJa

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?action=profile;u=3811

Signature:
John 1:4&5

"In him was life; and the life was the light of men.  And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not."

if you follow the link his name is Mithrandir-Olorin. These are Gandalfs other names in the Lord of the Rings. So we have a wizard telling us being gay is ok according to Jesus.... r i g h t ....
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2011, 10:39:31 pm »

^^^

Look at this post this same poster made in another thread...

Historically Gays have frequently been very Tough and fierce Fighters, look at the Band of Thebes or Alexander The Great.

This Homophobic nonsense is ridiculous.

Then using this logic, does this make Ronald Reagan and Barack Obama "very Tough and fierce Fighters" as well? Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2011, 10:53:10 pm »

Also, another thing about the Ron Paul deception the "truth" movement is being hooked into.

In the 80's(and 90's), we had the "Reagan Revolution".

Look at the present day - We have the "Ron Paul Revolution".

Take out the R in this word, and what does it say? Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
pavelow

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2011, 09:06:03 am »

"There are so many satanists and occultists in positions of power and authority, I thought I'd make a sarcastic statement about it with my username and avatar."

And there is his answer. Huh
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2011, 08:54:02 am »

Here we go again... Roll Eyes

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=218897.msg0;topicseen#new
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2011, 08:32:53 am »

check this nut out!!  Shocked

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=219214.msg1302368#msg1302368

Stevie the Fox messiah!!
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?action=profile;u=76004

erhaps you've heard about me. I am Steven Joseph Christopher, also affectionately known to my ardent followers as "Stevie". I am the one and only Messiah. The renown of my Identity has increasingly become nascent amidst the wise forum folk in other locales. I'm here to usher in My Millenial Kindgom of the New World Order, Me, being the one and only, much anticipated Apotheosis that this country's forefathers have only dreamed of imagining coming to fruition. I wish to engage in healthy constructive communication with you, in which I have much in the model of enlightenment, guidance and education to offer you. I should warn you not to flippantly remonstrate or expostulate my pearls of wisdom. Initially I assume you all to possess the spirit of uprightness and anti-derogatory vocalization while communicating with me. I'd like to think I am here to help raise the standard in web polemics. So listen closely and I will show you the way.

Cheesy that place just atracts them....
Report Spam   Logged

pavelow

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2011, 09:30:00 am »

They must have taken his posts down.
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2011, 09:31:55 am »

They must have taken his posts down.

ya, they killed his account.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 31, 2011, 11:27:46 pm »

Oh boy...now Louis Fahrakhan is somehow being seen as a *hero*! Roll Eyes

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=220953.msg1309640;topicseen#new
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2011, 02:15:18 am »

Well, first you need to pay attention to who is doing the posts. Catalina has a tendency to post off beat stuff, kind of almost like Snopes type stuff. Most of it is questionable articles she posts. Lots of conspiracy stuff too. Catalina comes across to me as being a tad New Age.

As they say, consider the source.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: