End Times and Current Events
April 17, 2024, 09:59:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

jesus-is-savior.com david j stewart

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: jesus-is-savior.com david j stewart  (Read 377 times)
MrAV1611Truth

View Profile
« on: September 18, 2011, 02:15:15 pm »

I have used this site in the past and found some useful information on it. But I heard a while back about certain charges david j stewart was facing. Basically it's all summed up here:

http://davidjstewartexposed.blogspot.com/

Now there does seem to be some evidence there, and it's interesting that he doesn't just deny it or refute it. But then again, the doctrine of the person behind this blog is not known and I can see the verse on the side isn't KJV. Are these accusations true or is it something deeper? Should jesus-is-savior.com be used? I have seen a link to that site posted somewhere here before so I was wondering if anyone has any answers or further info on this  Huh

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 02:43:06 pm »

I looked into it when the guy first put up his web site. I even contacted the Guam court systems. All i could verify was that a David J Stewart was brought up on charges. What i could not verify was that if it was the same person. What i can say is that Jesus is savior has never went down, and he never stopped working on it.

It is also a common ploy of the Jesuits to attack Christians this way when they cant get to them any other way.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 05:58:50 am by Dok » Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Lisa
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2011, 04:04:43 pm »

Alternatively-can Christians sin?
Can the devil tempt to extremis?
Do Christians fall?

I recall a little while ago that i was having temptation so bad about a certain thing-I had decided to take a really unwise decision that would have been dreadful(not this sort of thing)-I just stopped myself by asking Father if he would have me do it and committing it to him-It was all part of a sustained attack and i came around almost as out of a dream-It proved to me that deliverance from temptation is an absolute must.

Just an alternative thought.
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2011, 04:53:38 pm »

My only gripe with David J. Stewart's web site is that he goes a bit overboard with Zionism. Yes, there's a Zionism conspiracy, but it's not they take the biggest layer off Satan's tree. To be frank, it really drives me nuts when I see the so-called "truth movement" going off the deep end with this angle.

With that being said, Stewart's information outside of this is very, very rock solid. I really like what he's done defending the 1611 AV, and provided many resources for it. His site is one of the first one's I go to to cross-check stuff.

With that being said too, no ministry is perfect.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 05:15:00 am »

There is no evidence that David J Stewart is guilty of any accusations as yet. Innocent until proven guilty?

No matter what website you go to one has to check whether what is said is true or not by the King James Bible. The jesus-is-savior.com goes into alot of effort of explaining things, the site isn't perfect but it is a better site than the vast majority of other websites.
Report Spam   Logged
MrAV1611Truth

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2011, 11:21:22 am »

Thanks for all the input, I'm happy to use this site as a resource and reference.
Report Spam   Logged
Lisa
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2011, 11:35:17 am »

im interested in the anti-zionism comment-Can you p[aste what is over the top so that i can judge myself_i have read some of his comments/articals on this and found him to be biblically consistent?Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2011, 12:31:58 pm »

im interested in the anti-zionism comment-Can you p[aste what is over the top so that i can judge myself_i have read some of his comments/articals on this and found him to be biblically consistent?Huh?

Go to his search engine and look up Texe Marrs and Henry Mankow - he tends to post things they write on his site. Marrs and Mankow tend to lean anti-semetic in their writings(even though Mankow himself is Jewish).
Report Spam   Logged
Lisa
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2011, 03:30:40 pm »

Im only interested because i used to be real pro Zionistic (even though i had no peace about this haha) and then recently realised that in many places folk were being subtly conned because the Jewish people were quoted as recipients of the Abrahamic promise wheras biblically its actually Jesus who is the recipient and the Jews, if unredeamed are simply lost sinners. Now when i challenge my old buddies with this clear biblical theoloigical concept I am being cold shouldered (hey this must mean im anti-semitic). See the enemy will use whatever ploy possible to cause division and promote a lie-and i see the error and can see that its massive and this appears to be a spiritual block....So well im interested in whether dave has actually been challenging this error and is in truth a warrior for the word or whether he is truly anti-semitic-See there is a big difference and the enemy seed will always do battle with the seed of the King.
Your thoughts?
L
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: