End Times and Current Events
January 29, 2020, 09:31:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Pre-trib rapture and antichrist

Shoutbox
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
September 11, 2017, 06:59:33 am Psalm 51:17 says: The law of reaping and sowing. It's amazing how God's mercy and longsuffering has hovered over America so long. (ie, the infrastructure is very bad here b/c for many years, they were grossly underspent on. 1st Tim 6:10, the god of materialism has its roots firmly in the West) And remember once upon a time ago when shacking up b/w straight couples drew shock awe?

Exodus 20:5  Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
View Shout History
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre-trib rapture and antichrist  (Read 7723 times)
Kilika
« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2013, 05:22:46 pm »

I claim no such thing!

Yes you do and quite a bit. You claim you learn EVERYTHING from the Holy Spirit. That is of PRIVATE INTERPRETATION. The Bible states to find teachers and listen to them, yet in your PRIDE you reject that and claim your own knowledge. Do you need me to get the quotes?

I don't claim to get what I understand from the Holy Ghost, it's a FACT. From the Spirit is EXACTLY where ALL of us get our understanding of the true gospel. You rebuke me for claiming the truth of the Spirit? Mark, Mark, Mark, now pride has taken over your better judgement! Look again at what you just said to me. Then read this brother...Are you sure you really believe the following with all your heart?

11  And when they bring you unto the synagogues, and [unto] magistrates, and powers, take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say:
12  For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.
Luke 12:11,12 (KJB)

"But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you." John 14:26 (KJB)

"But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him." 1 John 2:27 (KJB)

THAT is where I get my understanding. No MAN teaches me anything. It is God Almighty by His Spirit that teaches me, and everyone else that believes. It is the Spirit in others around me that gives me understanding. It is not the work of  self-professing teachers, it's the Spirit in a teacher, a preacher, a brother, or sister. It is the Spirit working in us sharing with others "that which ye have".

We pray to God, not men, so why go looking for what other men say the gospel is? All you have to do is have faith in the Spirit that Jesus said He would give you the Spirit to teach and protect you. It is not men that teach, or preach, or heal, it is "Jesus Christ in you".

And yes, by all means quote what scripture says. "Feed my sheep".

You, like me and everyone else in the body, are exhorted to "prove what is acceptable...". Are we all on the same page at the same time? No. Each of us are at different stages of growth in our faith and understanding, growing from a babe to a man when we "put away childish things". What you may have, I may not, and vice versa. That is why scripture, not my words, says that...

"And when they did mete [it] with an omer, he that gathered much had nothing over, and he that gathered little had no lack; they gathered every man according to his eating." Exodus 16:18 (KJB)

14  But by an equality, [that] now at this time your abundance [may be a supply] for their want, that their abundance also may be [a supply] for your want: that there may be equality:
15   As it is written, He that [had gathered] much had nothing over; and he that [had gathered] little had no lack. 2 Corinthians 8:15 (KJB)

Pride? Indeed I have my moments, I'm not perfect, but at times my confidence in knowing the truth is falsely called pride by those that are questioned. Classic churchianity defensive accusations.

your wrong here, and your whole defense is churchianity, your using replacement theology which is in fact chuchianity created by the catholic church

On the contrary. My defense is the gospel of Jesus Christ.

It's right there in plain sight to read it for yourself. Either what is preached is one of two things; the truth, or a lie. The word "churchianity" is used as a general term to relate to so-called "organized Christianity", the so-called "church goers" crowd that are promoting, and BA has thoroughly documented in his research, "replacement theology, contemplative prayer", etc.

Who did Jesus rail on the most? Who were the ones He rebuked the most? The religious leaders of the day, "scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!" which at the time were Jews. But just like with circumcision ("...is that of the heart..."), it's now spiritual ("comparing spiritual with spiritual", and those verses now apply to all religious leaders, the modern day Pharisee of the various "denominations" in Churchianity, not just the Jews, and it applies to everybody that rejects the true gospel of Jesus Christ.

Look, I have many times admitted, acknowledge, and exhorted people that they are NOT to listen to my words, but seek out the Word of God, to listen to the scriptures that come out in what I say. Only His Word will profit a man ("shall not return unto me void..."), that is why it says we must offer interpretation with our own words...

"He that speaketh in an [unknown] tongue edifieth himself; but he that prophesieth edifieth the church." 1 Corinthians 14:4 (KJB)

14  For if I pray in an [unknown] tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful.
15  What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also.
16  Else when thou shalt bless with the spirit, how shall he that occupieth the room of the unlearned say Amen at thy giving of thanks, seeing he understandeth not what thou sayest?
1 Corinthians 14:14-16 (KJB)

"He that hath an ear..."

Am i little bitter? ya as i know just what you think of me.

Have you ever actually asked me what I think of you? You and I both know you haven't. So how is it that you know? And why do you even care what I, or any man, thinks of you? The unbelieving world think some really nasty things of you, and me and all of us who believe, as a son of God, and your worried about me?

I'll tell you what I think Mark. I have seen evidence that you have been influenced by false teachers of churchianity. That's it.

And I would exhort you to post more of your understandings in your own words with the appropriate scripture, and less copy/paste articles and videos about doctrine. We learn from each other by His Spirit when we communicate with each other like now. You cannot communicate with a book or video. There needs to be direct communication like we are doing in this forum. That is my understanding of, "to do good and communicate...".

It's an error in part in doctrine, but no reflection on your salvation. None of us consciously have all the answers, though all the answers already reside in us by the Holy Ghost. We just don't have access to it all at once as we simply cannot bear it now being yet carnal in this temporal flesh. The Holy Ghost gives us "in that hour" what we need, not what we think we need to teach some group of people on Sundays!

Assumptions born of agitation that we don't agree on this is where your at. And that is to be expected, as none of us are on the exact same page beyond "the first principles of the oracles of God". That is why it is so important to know what is "sound doctrine". Look at the contentions among the apostles when they were with Jesus. Jesus even rebuked them more than once. Why? First, because He loved them, as us, and secondly He is sent to do the will of the Father.

Eventually we will agree totally on all things, but not yet, though we have "the mind of Christ". We must be patient. "But let patience have her perfect work".

13  Who [is] a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.
14  But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.
15  This wisdom descendeth not from above, but [is] earthly, sensual, devilish.
16  For where envying and strife [is], there [is] confusion and every evil work.
17  But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, [and] easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
18  And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.
 James 3:13-18 (KJB)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 05:27:41 pm by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: