End Times and Current Events
March 19, 2024, 06:56:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Pre-trib rapture and antichrist

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre-trib rapture and antichrist  (Read 21536 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: October 11, 2013, 05:24:20 am »

Judas was taken over by Satan at the time. Just as Satan will one day fully take over the Antichrist, probably after he suffers his head wound. It wont be the actual Judas from Jesus's time, whom killed himself after he realized what had happened.

Luk 22:3 Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve.

We can see here when Satan entered and took control. It will be the same with the Antichrist, most likley at Rev 13:3, when the antichrist dies and coms back to life.

But it isnt Judas Iscariot.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Kilika
« Reply #121 on: October 11, 2013, 05:34:21 am »

Just as Satan will one day fully take over the Antichrist

See, I don't see it working that way. The Antichrist is all evil all on his own. He's not a human that becomes possessed by Satan, hes effectively a part of Satan, same evil spirit. While he may appear as a normal human, he won't be normal at all. Satan is a single entity unlike God. He can't be in two places at once like God can. So if he were to possess the AC, then that's where he would be till he doesn't possess him. See what I mean? He's not omnipotent.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 11, 2013, 05:50:25 am »

Well i interpret Rev 13 as the Antichist being killed and coming back to life. And at the time is when Satan fully inhabits the body.
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #123 on: October 11, 2013, 06:13:04 am »

From scripture, I don't know if he is actually killed/dies, but yes, he does suffer a "deadly wound" and is healed. But I still don't believe he gets "possessed". He's evil all on his own.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 11, 2013, 06:52:24 am »

well, we can see where the worship starts, it is after the deadly wound is healed and that is when the false prophet arises and makes the people to worship the beast.

Rev 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

the deadly wound has to be a significant one, in to which i believe the antichrist is killed, and in a mockery of Lord will arise three days later being incarnated by satan himself. This will easily sway the people, for no one has ever come back from the dead before.  Roll Eyes

Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #125 on: October 11, 2013, 01:53:22 pm »

This will easily sway the people, for no one has ever come back from the dead before.   Roll Eyes

Indeed.

"And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead." Luke 16:31 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 11, 2013, 09:27:25 pm »

Well i interpret Rev 13 as the Antichist being killed and coming back to life. And at the time is when Satan fully inhabits the body.

I understand this viewpoint, and it makes sense. However, if we go to Revelation:

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. (Revelation 16:13)

That would insinuate they are in two different places, and not inhabiting the same body, wouldn't it? Just my two cents.
Report Spam   Logged

God gave us minds, let's use them.
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 12, 2013, 05:15:30 am »

I understand this viewpoint, and it makes sense. However, if we go to Revelation:

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. (Revelation 16:13)

That would insinuate they are in two different places, and not inhabiting the same body, wouldn't it? Just my two cents.

Well, the antichrist is possessed by Satan. So we have the Beast the Antichrist, the Dragon who is Satan and the False Prophet who is the second Beast. The Antichrist is killed and brought back to life, and at this point is possessed by Satan, the Antichrist is still there, just not pulling the strings. So we can have 2 demons come out of the antichrist, 1 from him and 1 from Satan himself.

We can see how the 2 are still separate right after the Trib.

Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Rev 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
Rev 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

We can see here how the Beast and the False Prophet are thrown into the lake of fire, and Satan is locked up for 1000 years. So it still works with Satan indwelling the Beast, just as he did Judas Iscariot.
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #128 on: February 08, 2014, 02:53:59 am »

Consider this...

If there is in fact a "pre-trib rapture", why are Christians so concerned about not taking the MOB? It's not mandated till the last half of the tribulation when the deal with Israel is broken.

We won't be here when it is mandated and revealed to the world. The warning would then be for those people left behind in unbelief during the last 3.5 years, which by then the body of Christ has been long gone from the earth.

So my point is why are we making such a big deal now about the current digital age in relation to the mark off the beast? I find myself avoiding or whatever things related to the digital system, when reality is that there is no risk for us now, right? Till the body is raptured, the mark is, in effect, for Christians a moot point.

I then have to be honest and admit that there is currently no difference between having a SS number, or a high tech digital passport, or a pay swipe NFC card, or for that matter even a chip in the hand. While it may be the overall beast system, we currently use it pretty much every day, so what's the difference? It's okay to use it a little bit now, but not for everything?

An ATM is okay, but paying by swiping your cell phone is the mark and shouldn't be used? As I said, I'm realizing that for the body of Christ, use the world's digital system or not, doesn't matter, we'll be gone before the mandate is instituted.

See my point?
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 08, 2014, 07:35:56 am »

for us today, nope no problem. Heck i dont carry or use cash. so much easier. There are actually real benefits to a cashless society. But it can be a severe control mechanism for that society. no way around that. But the MARK itself is only in existence for a very short time, and what most people tend to over look is that there is WORSHIP involved with taking the MARK. Its not just hey lets run down get the MARK and get some food. You have to WORSHIP the Beast. You will be rejecting Jesus for all time and accepting the Beast as your savior.

So for people to flip out and say i dont use a debit card its the Mark, dont know their Bibles very well. Is the technology there for the Mark today? Yep, and we were told to watch for those signs.
Report Spam   Logged

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 08, 2014, 10:44:16 am »

for us today, nope no problem. Heck i dont carry or use cash. so much easier. There are actually real benefits to a cashless society. But it can be a severe control mechanism for that society. no way around that. But the MARK itself is only in existence for a very short time, and what most people tend to over look is that there is WORSHIP involved with taking the MARK. Its not just hey lets run down get the MARK and get some food. You have to WORSHIP the Beast. You will be rejecting Jesus for all time and accepting the Beast as your savior.

So for people to flip out and say i dont use a debit card its the Mark, dont know their Bibles very well. Is the technology there for the Mark today? Yep, and we were told to watch for those signs.

Yes, exactly! We were told to watch for these signs, and guess what...2000 years later, these signs are slowly but surely coming to pass before our very eyes. But guess what, the Apostate, lukewarm, modern-day 501c3 Laeodician(sp) church is either asleep and/or scoffing at all of this like it's come "conspiracy theory" when all of this is coming to pass right before our very eyes. Yes, the unbelieving world is too, but we should expect nothing less of the unbelieving world. It's ultimately the Apostate, organized "church" system that's doing all of the scoffing, and ultimately helping to usher in this One World Religion of worshiping the Antichrist.

Worried and concerned about it? No, not at all - it's a lot like all of these earthquakes, volcanos, wars and rumors of wars, etc that are showing up in divers places - we too are commanded to WATCH for them(but let not our hearts' be troubled).
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #131 on: February 09, 2014, 04:44:43 am »

and what most people tend to over look is that there is WORSHIP involved with taking the MARK. Its not just hey lets run down get the MARK and get some food. You have to WORSHIP the Beast.

Correct, as I understand it. While there is a physical "mark", there is the spiritual aspect, the worship of the beast. This is why I believe born-again Christians won't take it, none of them, because Jesus says, "...none of them is lost...".

So, for now, the bigger concern for people is not the physical mark, it's the spiritual mark of unbelief, and belief in the beast instead.

Christians are "marked" in their foreheads, which I understand to mean that mark is the Holy Ghost within as a result of their faith in Jesus.

Heck i dont carry or use cash. so much easier. There are actually real benefits to a cashless society.

And that's the carrot, it's so much easier, which it is in most cases, and it actually is technically a more secure method, in theory. But you know how that goes! User beware the digital trolls.
Report Spam   Logged
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 02, 2014, 04:56:48 pm »

Correct, as I understand it. While there is a physical "mark", there is the spiritual aspect, the worship of the beast. This is why I believe born-again Christians won't take it, none of them, because Jesus says, "...none of them is lost...".

So, for now, the bigger concern for people is not the physical mark, it's the spiritual mark of unbelief, and belief in the beast instead.

Christians are "marked" in their foreheads, which I understand to mean that mark is the Holy Ghost within as a result of their faith in Jesus.

And that's the carrot, it's so much easier, which it is in most cases, and it actually is technically a more secure method, in theory. But you know how that goes! User beware the digital trolls.

You hit the nail on the head when you said there is a spiritual aspect to go along with the physical, technological aspet. I really believe the mark of the beast will have something to do with the rite of initiation that you find in modern day secret societies, the new age movement, the mystery cults of the ancient world, etc. I also believe it has something to do with the third eye in the forehead. Yes, I understand that it can be in the forehead OR the right hand, but I've posted in the past that the right hand is also significant in the occult world, and is symbolic of "white witchcraft" like the Kabbalah  Roll Eyes

Just conjecture, but I think it's interesting to know about.
Report Spam   Logged

God gave us minds, let's use them.
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 19, 2014, 12:12:43 pm »

Col 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Col 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
Col 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Verse 4 is talking about the Lords second coming. Notice how it says we will appear with him. That means he had to get us at an earlier point....

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 19, 2014, 01:04:46 pm »

Col 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Col 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
Col 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Verse 4 is talking about the Lords second coming. Notice how it says we will appear with him. That means he had to get us at an earlier point....

Yeah, the more I read these epistles, the more I'm seeing a pre-trib rapture.

Ephesians 3:3  How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
Eph 3:4  Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

The word "mystery" is key when you read these scriptures.

James 1:5  If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

And let us keep in mind this - it's GOD who unleashes the Revelation judgments(NOT the Illuminati, nor the Jesuits, nor the Freemasons, like these Alex Jones-types want to make you believe).
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 19, 2014, 01:46:32 pm »

Also - like we were saying on the "missing" Malaysian airplane thread - all the jibber-jabber you see the news media trying to explain away this "disappearance".

It reminds me over how they'll do the same thing after the rapture of the church - explaining away all of these "disappearances" with vain babbling to no end.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 03, 2014, 11:18:14 am »

Are You Pre-Flood, Mid-Flood or Post-Flood?

By Sandy Howard
http://www.raptureready.com/soap2/howard16.html

Do you remember that old TV show called, Name That Tune? It was a game show where the contestants would say, “I can name that tune in four notes,” for example. Whichever contestant was able to name the tune in or less than the number of notes declared—was the winner. Well, I’m telling you that I can name that Pre-Tribulation Rapture tune in one Scripture:

“Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth” (Revelation 3:10).

Okay, now let’s read that again:

“Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the HOUR of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.”

There, I actually named that Pre-Tribulation Rapture tune in one word of one verse.(Emphasis on the word “hour” is mine.) So, if you stop at this word while reading this verse and think a minute, what does the word “hour” mean? It’s a block of time. A measure of time. Or as the dictionary describes it:

Noun: hour; plural noun: hours

1. A period of time equal to a twenty-fourth part of a day and night and divided into 60 minutes.

“An extra hour of daylight.”

A less definite period of time.

“During the early hours of the morning.”

The distance traveled in one hour.

“Ocean City is less than an hour away.”

2. A point in time.

“I wondered if my last hour had come.”

So, Jesus (Who authored the book of Revelation thru John) is saying that He will keep those of us who persevere from the HOUR of trial…as opposed to only keeping us from the TRIAL itself.

To understand this in simpler terms, I like Pastor Robert Jeffress’ analogy of a teacher telling the first few rows of the class that they will be taking a test tomorrow but announcing that the people in the last few rows of desks will not be required to be in attendance during tomorrow’s class time since they will be exempt from taking the test.

Note that in this analogy, the teacher does not tell the students who will be exempt from the test that they need to attend the class for the duration (HOUR) but will not have to take the test. In other words, they will be “protected” from the test but will still be in attendance for the HOUR of testing. Seems clear, doesn't it, that we will be exempt from the HOUR of the test?

Don’t like that one or too hard to understand? Okay, here’s another example. I can name that Pre-Tribulation Rapture tune in three verses:

“In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, on that day all the fountains of the great deep were broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. And the rain was on the earth forty days and forty nights.On the very same day Noah and Noah’s sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth, and Noah’s wife and the three wives of his sons with them, entered the ark” (Genesis 7:11-13).

I could point out what God did not say.I could point out that Noah and company did not enter the ark in mid-flood or after the flood was over.But, I don’t think we need an analogy for this one, do you?This seems plain to see, to me.This looks like common sense.It reads like common sense. It speaks like common sense.I really think God’s Word is common sense. And I fear we are going to make nonsense out of it if we try to make any other sense.

Jesus said, “I am coming.”And, I think it’s plain to see from just the four verses mentioned in this article that He is coming before the Tribulation. So, since all the signs are pointing to the Tribulation’s imminent beginning, it also seems clear that He is coming SOON!So, please, I encourage you to get ready.

Please come quickly Lord Jesus, I am so ready to go Home!
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #137 on: April 04, 2014, 03:42:14 am »

They could at least use the correct bible text! Churchianity!  Roll Eyes

"Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth." Revelation 3:10 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 14, 2014, 11:48:15 am »

Pics inside: http://wordlikeafire1611.wordpress.com/2014/04/14/a-true-church-is-not-a-mega-church/
4/14/14

A true church is not a mega church

April 14, 2014 / King James Bible truth   

A Biblical church is a body of believers. A Biblical church is not a building. A Biblical church looks quite different than the buildings today. Modern mega churches are preparing for the one world religious system spoken of in Revelation 13. There is nothing Biblical about a mega church, unless you attribute it to Revelation 13.

Today we’re going to look at just what is going on in the mega churches of today. First, lets get one thing clear. What is a church?

Acts 20:28  Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

God didn’t purchase a building. He purchased believers.

1 Corinthians 6:20  For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.

New Testament Christians met in houses (Romans 16:5)

New Testament Christians never built giant buildings and invited the unsaved in. Paul went out and evangelized, street preached, taught in public schools, and preached door to door. He didn’t have a building where millions stood around him as he taught them how to get successful in life.

So what changed?

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition

A worldwide apostasy has to come before the man of sin is revealed.

This is what we see today. The mega church movement is the ideal setting for one world worship.

I would like to show you some photos.

Millions of people

Mass entertainment, globe, lighting.

dancing and shows

This is not a Biblical church.

What is it?

Revelation 13:2  And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Great authority? Those in great authority are seen around the world.

**Yep - last I checked, both Charles Stanley and Joel Osteen put out their Sunday morning services on the (wicked)Lifetime Channel - TLC is a MAINSTREAM network. Pt being that it costs ALOT of $$$ to put out a non-commercial programming on television, period.

Revelation 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

How can all the world wonder after someone unless he is on every screen in every building? The antichrist is connected to a system of worship.

Revelation 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

It’s a system of worship. And these false churches are preparing the way for it.

A massive building with massive screens, massive speakers, crowds, all of these things are preparing the way for one world worship.

This is seen by the spiritual state of the mega church movement. Sound doctrine has been replaced with unity and compromise. The Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ has been replaced with feeling good and so called tolerance. The truth has been replaced with lies. The Bible has been replaced with stories. Hell and damnation have been replaced with success and prosperity. All they need now it the man of sin they are waiting for.

We are living in perilous times and we cant stop them. We need to get back to the King James Bible, and the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. We need to do public ministry and stop building buildings that the man of sin will one day appear in. We need to preach the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. The Lord Jesus Christ will be returning very soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not just the megachurches, but even the medium-sized churches have these flatscreen tvs behind their pulpits - ultimately, it's being used for mind-control(ie-no longer do pews read out of the hymn books and bibles, but just blindly read off of what's on these tv screens). And when all is said and done, these "pastors" will say how it's Jesus Christ coming back when this man of sin shows up on these flatscreen tvs.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 17, 2014, 12:40:48 pm »

2Thes 2:7  For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
2Th 2:8  And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Being a long-time former post-tribber - I'll admit that the "...until he be taken out of the way" part I NEVER understood(no matter how many times I read and tried to compare scripture with scripture). And it wasn't only me, but other post-trib believers/teachers COULDN'T explain it either.

Pt being that when someone showed me this verse(can't remember who, but I think it was Bryan)...

Colossians 1:18  And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

So as we can see in this verse(among others), the CHURCH(born-again believers) is Jesus Christ's BODY(where Jesus Himself is the HEAD). Ultimately, it was right there when the Lord helped me to understand the "...until he be taken out of the way" part - yes, scripture indeed does teach a pre-trib rapture.

Matthew 24:21  For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 10, 2014, 01:09:20 pm »

1Corinthians 13:3  And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

Just think about this for a sec - during the time of Jacob's trouble, what is salvation? Putting your faith in Jesus Christ AND NOT taking the mark of the beast(meaning you'll be beheaded).

On the contrary - during the Church Age(which we are living in now) - yes, I know the Apostles/Foxe's Book of Martyrs were burned at the stake, and all who live godly shall suffer persecution(as we must earnestly contend for the faith), but nonetheless...is suffering persecution(whether put to death, or mocked, etc) a *requirement* for salvation during this Church Age? Nope.

Ultimately, I found this particular verse very interesting(as I read it last night) - if we as Christians have not charity, then it profiteth us nothing if we give our bodies to be burned. This is where alot of the post-tribbers are wrong - they say how we need to be "purified" continually(meaning being persecuted to the death for contending for the faith). The rest of this chapter explains it beautifully...

1Co 13:4  Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
1Co 13:5  Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
1Co 13:6  Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
1Co 13:7  Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

1Co 13:13  And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 17, 2014, 10:30:14 pm »

FYI, these Babel church buildings are pushing The Message Bible - this so-called "bible" was re-written by ONE MAN(Eugene Peterson), who pretty much inverted, changed, etc almost all of the texts.

Pt being that it's these very Babel church buildings that are conditioning their pews for the rapture(meaning they're conditioning them to accept the Antichrist after all of these disappearances happen).

Matthew 24:4  And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. (KJB)

The Message replaces the word "man" with DOOMSDAYERS - no wonder why The Apostate Church of today has alot of scoffers(including these "pastors" who endorse this abomination "bible").

Also - this "bible" ENDORSES pre-marital sex in 1st Corinthians 6:13-20.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 10:32:04 pm by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 29, 2014, 08:55:45 am »

2Corinthians 5:10  For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

This is speaking to BELIEVERS - IOW, look at the word ALL in this verse. Yes, if you're a born-again believer in the Church Age, we SHALL appear before the judgment seat of Christ(NOT the great white throne of judgment).

Yet another example of a pre-trib rapture in scripture.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 01, 2014, 05:25:14 pm »

Titus 2:11  For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
Tit 2:12  Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
Tit 2:13  Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Here's more proof(yet again in the Pauline epistles) that the pre-trib rapture is the correct doctrine...

Verse 13 refers to it(obviously) - nonetheless, look at verse 12 right before it - no wonder why the Apostate church is in the very, very, very rotten shape it's in now...b/c they're embracing ungodliness and worldly lusts(ie-their expensive church buildings, using this CCM nonsense, having astronomical budgets, using recreation time with the outward appearance of it being "vacation bible school"/"sunday school"/etc, bringing in New Age theology, etc).

And this verse goes for all born-again believers too - no, we don't lose our salvation if we fall back into worldly lusts, but nonetheless look at what it says in this verse 12 after warning not to get into ungodliness and worldly lusts - we should live SOBERLY. Personally, I can attest to the fact that there are times, especially of late, when I have backslid into worldly lusts, that all of a sudden all of the end times prophecies that I've been watching out for(and moving at a faster rate now) won't cross my mind during these times(and I'll all of a sudden have this mindset that everything's goody-goody). But the Lord is merciful, and has grabbed my attention each and every time. But nonetheless, we have to be very careful.

1Peter 5:8  Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
1Pe 5:9  Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the s
ame afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 20, 2014, 06:54:18 pm »

Just read this(again) - this should be iron clad proof that born-again believers in the NT Church Age won't be here during the 7 year great tribulation period...

Matthew 24:29  Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30  And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31  And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

As you all know - this is Jesus Christ's 2nd Coming at the end of the great trib period - he SENDS HIS ANGELS to gather the believers(who also don't take the mark of the beast, that is).

1Thes 4:16  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1Th 4:17  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Compared to this passage - this is at the END OF THE CHURCH AGE b/c look how born-again believers(both the dead and the current living) RISE IN THE AIR to MEET the Lord in the clouds! And to boot - where is Michael the archangel even mentioned in the Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 17/21 2nd Coming verses?

Every now and then when I listen to a few of these YT channels like Bryan's - there are those that come in the comments sections and start attacking the pre-trib doctrine(ie-saying how supposedly Jesuits, John Nelson Darby, etc made it all up) - pt being that do NOT let them fool you and bring you to discouragement. Just point them to these very verses(at the least least!).
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 13, 2015, 07:34:40 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 22, 2015, 06:48:27 pm »

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2872707/microsoft-leaps-into-3d-computing-with-windows-holographic-and-hololens.html
Microsoft leaps into 3D computing with Windows Holographic and HoloLens
1/21/15

"We're dreaming about holograms," said Alex Kipman of Microsoft, as he unveiled a new set of technologies that will bring 3D imaging and augmented reality to Windows. That's right: holograms—possibly the biggest surprise from Wednesday's the Windows 10 consumer preview unveiling.

'It's actually three technologies that will work together: Windows Holographic, which will enable 3D imaging in all future builds of Windows 10. Windows HoloLens, a headset for viewing and interacting with 3D images. And finally, the HoloStudio application will let you make your own holograms.

Microsoft teased the possibilities in a video: a HoloLens-wearing man played a 3D version of Minecraft. A HoloLens-wearing woman walking through an office, talking to a colleague on an image floating in front of her. Another user walked within a planetary scene. In a more everyday context, the weather report popped up on a family room rug, with 3D imaging augmenting the data.

The HoloLens itself is "the most advanced holographic computer the world has ever known," said Kipman. The headset will be completely wireless, with its own high-end CPU and GPU—and it will have a third chip, a Holographic Processing Unit, or HPU. (New anagram alert!)

"It will understand your gestures and voice," Kipman promised, "and spatially map the entire world around us." And unlike AR solutions we've seen up to now, the HoloLens will not need markers, external cameras, or a tethered phone or a PC to help it process the data—"terabytes of information from all of these sensors, all in real time," he described.

For the real-time demo of Windows Holographic and the HoloLens, a woman built a flying robot using a 3D "toolbox" that floated in her field of vision along with the object itself. She could pick items from the toolbox and apply them to the hologram, and move the hologram as she examined her work.

Finally, Kipman unveiled HoloStudio, an application for making your own holograms. (We're taking bets on who'll be first with their Princess Leia hologram imitation—"Help me, Obi Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.")

Windows 10 may still be in preview, but adding holograms, 3D imaging, and augmented reality to the operating system pushes Windows way ahead of Mac OS X and Chrome OS, changing how people use computers in their daily lives. Stay tuned for our hands-on from the event.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Revelation 13:11  And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
Rev 13:12  And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
Rev 13:13  And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
Rev 13:14  And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 23, 2015, 07:55:36 pm »

http://www.infowars.com/bill-gates-pushes-cashless-society/
BILL GATES PUSHES CASHLESS SOCIETY
Scheme would allow government to confiscate money at will

1/22/15

Bill Gates is now promoting “digital currency” in third-world countries, which will make the poor even more dependent on central banks while also turning them into guinea pigs for the development of a “cashless society” in the U.S. and Europe.

Gates outlined his plan for a cashless society in a letter published Thursday in which he proposed the poor have better access to mobile phones so they can store their financial assets digitally instead of keeping hard currency at home.

“The key to this will be mobile phones,” he wrote. “Already, in the developing countries with the right regulatory framework, people are storing money digitally on their phones and using their phones to make purchases, as if they were debit cards.”

“By 2030, two billion people who don’t have a bank account today will be storing money and making payment with their phones.”

But this will only enslave the poor into an electronic monetary system they don’t control, allowing central banks and the government unparalleled ability to confiscate money at will through taxes and “bail-ins.”

For example, after Cyprus’s largest bank was sunk from exposure to debt-crippled Greece, the Cypriot government looted people’s bank accounts in 2013 as part of a “bail-in” program with the International Monetary Fund and the European Central Bank.

“If you can do this once, you can do it again,” financial analyst Lars Seier Christensen wrote, who called the “bail-in” full-blown socialism. “If you can confiscate 10% of a bank customer’s money, you can confiscate 25, 50 or even 100%.”

A third-world government wouldn’t even need to wait for an economic crisis to loot digital bank accounts, however, with the cashless scheme Gates proposes, officials could simply impose a tax and confiscate money automatically.

And there’s no reason to believe this scheme will only be limited to the third-world; the United Kingdom has already tested digital-only payments earlier this year.

“While the whole idea is being marketed as an inevitable consequence of the decline in cash payments and the rise of credit cards and contact-less payment technology, many in the privacy community see the elimination of cash as another means of abolishing anonymity,” Paul Joseph Watson wrote.

“Alternatives to cash that could still provide anonymity, such as crypto-currencies like Bitcoin, are slowly being adopted by more stores and chains, but at nowhere near the rate required to provide a viable competitor to the likes of Google Wallet and Paypal.”
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 03, 2015, 11:54:45 am »

Someone from our YT fellowship group posted this gem of scripture that proves a pre-trib rapture...

The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come. -Isaiah 57:1

Read it closer - the lost world WILL buy into the Antichrist's "explanation away of these disappearances".

Please stand fast to the pre-trib doctrine, brethren!
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 06, 2015, 02:25:11 pm »

Not that I endorse the leavened "Left Behind" movies - but the Antichrist in these movies had the same first name.

http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=50013#.VNUxhDKvW4M
2/5/15
UN chief appoints new Special Coordinator for Middle East peace

5 February 2015 – Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon today appointed Nickolay Mladenov of Bulgaria as his new Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process and Personal Representative to the Palestine Liberation Organization and the Palestinian Authority, the UN Spokesperson’s office announced today.

Mr. Mladenov, who is currently head of the UN Assistance Mission in Iraq (UNAMI), will replace Robert Serry, of the Netherlands, to whom Mr. Ban is “grateful for his dedicated service and excellent leadership of the Office of the United Nations Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process (UNSCO),” said a note to correspondents.

Mr. Mladenov has also been a Member of the European Parliament for Bulgaria before and served as his country’s Minister for Foreign Affairs and Minister of Defence.

In his new role, he will, among other things, oversee the ongoing UN-backed reconstruction efforts in Gaza where thousands of people are seeking access to building materials for urgent repairs to their homes following last summer’s conflict in the war-ravaged enclave.

According to a recent UN assessment, as it stands now, over 100,000 homes were damaged or destroyed, affecting more than 600,000 people. Many people still lack access to the municipal water network. Blackouts of up to 18 hours per day are common.

In addition, the violence killed more than 2,100 Palestinians and more than 70 Israelis.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: