End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 01:11:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Some testimony for my brother William

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Some testimony for my brother William  (Read 134 times)
Lisa
« on: September 22, 2011, 04:24:14 pm »

I dunno i was doing my bible study this evening and i thought i would share a bit of my pilgrimage (stop me if you heard this before).

I first realised that Jesus was God when i was 18 and had before been going off the rails. It happened quite suddenly and out of the blue (i was on my way down the pub with my mates). But i never had any real strong conviction of being a sinner, just knew Jesus and it changed my life totally.

Well there was some maybe 10 years when i knew the truth but didnt really go for it-In fact it was so difficult (the attacks from the enemy were overwhelming) and i didnt want to upset my family-so i lived the old carnal sinful life. Until one day i was musing about Jesus (see he was never really out of my thoughts because i knew the truth) and how I really should bring my new baby son up to know Jesus too (I wanted him to have the best in life). And this thought about Jesus grew and grew into a real longing. Then one day as i was driving home (I was nearly in tears) and i prayed a simple prayer of....'please i so want to come back-will you have me back....' and i knew that i was loved and accepted and almost exactly the same time a song came on the radio (the words were i love you and i want you back...Can God influence the songs on the radio?). But you know what-I still never had any real conviction of being a sinner-Just a big faith in Jesus that never went away.

A few years passed and i was a real hot shot in my church (Haha-so i thought)-I was a youth leader and i ran courses and did this book ministry thing. I visited the sick and I (I, I , I-it was all me see). But inside I had no peace-I was really quite short tempered and anxious about the future (etc etc-not good). Anyway I was studying (JC Ryles work actually) and i came across this bit about fruit of the spirit and how its so easy to miss the mark and that we should have peace (said a whole lot more but thats what i recall). I threw the book in the bin because it was not a Christianity that i understood. But i dunno-around a year later i had another copy given me and I thought-hey I will give that old book another go....and as i read i had the start of conviction of sin. I knew that my experience was not living up to the book.... (I was law keeping see-dead works).

And so i started to pray. It was a vision of a far off country-but i knew i had to get there. I was totally desperate. I prayed and i really sought the Lord (like -you name it i will change and repent and whatever but i cant live this life anymore because being like this is killing me-and it was.).

Yep he accepted my crys for help. He showed me like hundreds of vile things about Lisa that he found offensive and each time i put them on the alter he actually came beside me (either with scripture or a book or another Christian).

One night not long after I met God.
Hes really scary (im not even going to put it into words because it makes me feel a bit sick when i think about how scary God can be-maybe fewer words will be more effective).

How did that experience leave me....Knowing that i was dead. I no longer live. And thats really the end of my testimony (or should i say the beginning-I dunno). Fought a whole load of battles-Had run ins with demons, witches, seen things i wouldnt write on the internet. Its not a game-its a fight, a battle. But guess what.....

WE ALREADY WON.

Keep on your Pilgrimage Bro-your going in the right direction-See that far off country its called Heaven and its where we are going. See PEACE like a river (its in that direction)-you just got to get to peace and then you are really moving on fine on your journey.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 04:28:24 pm by Lisa » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lisa
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 07:20:07 am »

Was rebuked by the Holy spirit this morning so need to put an addendum in.
I was not saved by repentence or by knowing that i was indwelt by the Holy spirit but.....

BY A GOD GIVEN FAITH IN THE POWER OF THE SHED BLOOD OF JESUS
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: