End Times and Current Events
April 19, 2024, 07:53:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Need personal pray requests for my mother, bob, and me

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need personal pray requests for my mother, bob, and me  (Read 323 times)
William
« on: September 26, 2011, 07:29:10 pm »

RE: Asking for some prayers‏

Sure, sorry about the lateness of the reply.  I will pray for them and also one other aspect of the forum for my listeners you may want to avail yourself to is the prayer request section at:

Prayer Requests
Let us encourage and pray for one-another.

God bless!

Scott

Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 9:37 PM
To: Scott Johnson
Subject: Asking for some prayers

May I ask for some prayers for my mother Scott. Also another friend of mine named Bob.

I have been trying to witness to both with your Salvation teaching, and got Bob to listen to your first part, but now his back apparently is hurting (He said one of his tubes is closing not allowing nerves to go through, and he says he can't concentrate on the teaching so I have not been able to get him to listen to part 2, and than part 3 of your Salvation teaching.) and its difficult for him. He has not worked for at least two weeks, and also said he has not had a good nights sleep in that time. I believe he very well may be saved, because he relies on grace a lot as we all should, and told me when I said to pray that he says his prayers all night, and day, and throughout the day. I just worry for people, and want to make sure they are.

My mother I have only got her to listen to half of your first part, and that was months ago. She did listen to some of your UFO agenda warnings, and whole alien deception (the recent ones) that you exposed. I also had her listen to some of what can women do for the Lord teaching you did.

She believes shes saved, but when I asked her whether she was "Born again" she said: "Probably not" which means she needs to get saved, but shes so deceived.

I have tried witnessing to her many times, and even live here with her, but its hard to get her to listen. Shes always watching the Hellivision, and says "I'll listen tomorrow," but she may not have tomorrow, but all I can do is be longsuffering with her. I argued with her tonight a little telling her she could turn off that junk TV, and listen for an hour to the first part of your teaching, but she wouldn't have any of it, and said she would listen to two hours tomorrow.

Thank you for any prayers you would say.

In Christ Jesus, our Saviour, Lord, and King eternal. Amen.

William (Ford)

That is first prayer (I thought he didn't respond, but he does.  Cry )

The Second prayer is more specific for me, and I sent out a few minutes ago, but no reply back to it yet.

Re: Last three replies you sent‏

Thank you Scott for replying. I am glad to know you weren't mad, and was worried I had offended, or wronged.

Yeah I have been on that forum, and am registered over there as William, however I have not acted as soberly always as I should. Thankfully they are very patience, and gracious in Christ. I do understand your busy, and I'll try to keep my emails limited. And its okay. Thank you for getting to the prayer, and praying for them, and me. I still need to get that prayer posted over there, but today has been a very bad day.

I got your email last night around midnight my time (1:00 A.M. your time I think) and saw it come in while I had my email open for something else, and upon seeing it I broke down, and began to cry. I couldn't send a reply back right than, and fell on my knees weeping, before going outside to cry some more (because we have like 5 acres of land with some trees on it) and than went down the road between 12:00 A.M. and 1:00 A.M. in the morning weeping and howling for sorrow. I was going to go to talk to my friend bob for some comfort (the one whose back is hurting as he lives just like right down the gravel road were on) but I rethought it since he has been having sleeping problems, and didn't want to disturb him knowing that would of been selfish of me to do so. I walked back up to the house still crying, and cried some more before calming down enough, and came inside. I can't remember the rest of the night, but it wasn't good, and I finally got to sleep at sometime like 2:00 A.M. in the morning.

I have been crying, and in sorrow for at least 4-5 days, and getting closer to a week now. All of Satan's fiery darts are sticking inside of me, and every single one seems to be hitting spot on target. I'm wounded, and my armour is not on. Also I have not been able to read my Bible (the Word of God) for the last 4-5 days either, because of this sorrow, and can't concentrate. They have disarmed my sword now, and taken both things from me, while at the same time I'm under chastening from the Lord. The Lord keeps beating me with a rod, and it hurts. I'm under heavy depression which seems to be part of my chastening. I was finally able to get up today at a decent time at about 9:30 A.M. because my sleeping was under attack again (as it had been in the past) but the Lord showed grace.

I'm under sorrow, because of my sin, and I just can't help it. I know I won't be perfect until I go to join the Lord, but for some reason all these sins that have happened within the last one to two weeks have really taken their toll on me. I hate the sin, and am sorry for it. I keep trying to fix everything I have done, and only make it worse it seems. I know only Jesus can forgive sins by his precious shed blood, but I'm trying to fix some relationships messed up by reconciling with those people. That's why I sent those emails to you to reconcile. Satan really has a strong advantage over me right now, and has done some devision, and hard attacking. I might have got ahead of myself as a baby Christian in some things I did while back trying to serve the Lord. So I just ask for prays for this specific thing Scott.

Please forgive me for the long email, but I just wanted to let you know so you can pray for something more direct, and your prayers are more effective. You have permission also to share any of my emails...

God bless you Scott, and thank you. I could say more, but trying to keep it as short a email as possible.

Thank the Lord Jesus Christ for his mercy, and Salvation. - William (PS: Will keep emails to minimum, and like one-two to week to not burden you.)

Thank you for you prayers (and I know you all already pray for me, but this is more specific as well.)
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 05:17:48 am »

William it is sad that you have left again as i had found some information for you prepared about spiritual warfare, demons, devils etc.

I will definitely pray for you that you will be blessed and that you have peace and wellness.

Christians And Demon Possession: Can A Christian Be Demon Possessed?

By Timothy S. Morton

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's%20Corner/Doctrines/demon_possession.htm
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: