End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 08:32:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Star of David Not Allowed on Temple Mount

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Star of David Not Allowed on Temple Mount  (Read 1062 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2013, 06:10:26 am »

Star of David Not Allowed on Temple Mount

A volunteer with the Magen David Adom first aid service was forced on Sunday to remove his jacket with the organization’s emblem before he was allowed to enter the Temple Mount. The emblem of Magen David Adom is a red Star of David.

The volunteer, Yonatan Tal, recalled the incident in a conversation with Arutz Sheva.

"I went up to the Temple Mount as I usually do. The weather was cooler so I put on my jacket [with the Magen David Adom emblem],” said Tal, who pointed out that the compound had been packed with tourists. As his turn came to enter, recalled Tal, he was called aside by a police officer who ordered him to remove his jacket. When Tal asked why he had to remove his jacket in order to enter the Temple Mount, the officer argued that this was the procedure.

Tal, who refused to accept this answer, demanded to know if there is a prohibition to ascend the Temple Mount while wearing a jacket. "He (the officer) tried to avoid answering the question, but in the end he had to admit that he was ordering me to take off the jacket because of the red Star of David that is sewn on it.”

Tal noted that the order was puzzling, particularly because of the steps that had been taken by Magen David Adom to join the Red Cross and thereby receive international recognition. Furthermore, he noted, as a Magen David Adom volunteer who resides in the Judea and Samaria community of Beit Hagai, he often cooperates with the Red Crescent, yet is denied entry to the Temple Mount because he wears a jacket with Israel’s national symbol.

Following the conversation with the officer, Tal told Arutz Sheva, he was forced to remove his jacket and only got it back when he left the compound. He called on Israelis to pressure the government to allow Jewish worship on the Temple Mount.

“If every one of us will devote one morning once a month and take the time to visit the Temple Mount, it will certainly change the situation and bring about a normal reality whereby Jews control the Temple Mount,” he said.

Tal’s experience on the Temple Mount is another example of Israeli police capitulating to the demands of the Waqf, which was left in charge of the Temple Mount after Israel liberated it during the 1967 Six Day War.

Police, in an attempt to appease the Waqf, limit the number of Jewish worshippers allowed on the Temple Mount at one time in order to prevent conflict with Muslim worshippers.

Police often close the Mount to Jews in response to Muslim riots – despite evidence that Muslim riots have been planned in advance for the specific purpose of forcing Jews out. Prominent Israeli MKs, such as Moshe Feiglin and Zeev Elkin, have been forced to leave the Temple Mount due to fears of Muslim riots.

The Waqf, meanwhile, has removed every sign of ancient Jewish presence at the site and consistently destroys Jewish antiquities on the compound in a direct violation of a ruling by the Supreme Court.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/172581
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 06:12:17 am »

Tuesday, November 6, 2012 at 2:50AM
Today's Show: ORIGINS OF THE STAR OF DAVID (REPLAY)

Chris answers an important question from one of our listeners about the origin of the Jewish "star of David." But did this symbol come from the Biblical King David? Or was it adopted later? If so, by who? Some have argued that it is a pagan symbol mentioned in the Old and New Testaments, while an important Jewish PhD has given a rather startling explanation. Also discussed is the latest World Magazine article on the David Barton controversy.

http://www.noiseofthunder.com/storage/NOTR_STAR.OF.DAVID_08.17.12.mp3

The HEXagram & the Mark of the Beast (Part 1)
9/23/07

Many believe the six-pointed star/HEXagram is a Jewish/Christian symbol but nothing could be further from the truth as it is one of the highest most wicked of all occult symbols. The six-pointed star/HEXagram is a curse mark no matter what name it may have: Star of David, Solomon's Seal, Double Triangle, Shield of David, etc. When an occult practitioner puts a curse on someone, he uses the HEXagram.  "Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. For I bear them record, that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge." (Rom 10:1-2) It is not my goal to condemn the Jewish people, but to condemn the six-pointed star, a curse symbol. The hexagram star was mentioned and condemned by the God of Israel in Amos 5:26 and it was called by Him, `the star of your god, Moloch' or otherwise called `Chiun'.  Reference was also made to the Israelites having it in the wilderness in Acts 7:43 by Stephen. Here it was called the Star of Remphan. All these names refer to the `god' Saturn.  Now, the name SATURN in Chaldee is pronounced Satur; but, as every Chaldee scholar knows, consists only of four letters, thus - Stur [ed. Star?]. This name contains exactly the Apocalyptic number.' (Hislop, p. 269)          S = 060   T = 400   U = 006   R = 200: = 666  Now Saturn is also the sixth Planet from the Sun, has six letters and Saturn is associated with Satan which has a very similar spelling.

http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1151

The HEXagram & the Mark of the Beast (Part 2)
9/23/07

Many believe the six-pointed star/HEXagram is a Jewish/Christian symbol but nothing could be further from the truth as it is one of the highest most wicked of all occult symbols. The six-pointed star/HEXagram is a curse mark no matter what name it may have: Star of David, Solomon's Seal, Double Triangle, Shield of David, etc. When an occult practitioner puts a curse on someone, he uses the HEXagram. 'Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. For I bear them record, that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge.' (Rom 10:1-2) It is not my goal to condemn the Jewish people, but to condemn the six-pointed star, a curse symbol. The hexagram star was mentioned and condemned by the God of Israel in Amos 5:26 and it was called by Him, `the star of your god, Moloch' or otherwise called `Chiun'. Reference was also made to the Israelites having it in the wilderness in Acts 7:43 by Stephen. Here it was called the Star of Remphan. All these names refer to the `god' Saturn. Now, the name SATURN in Chaldee is pronounced Satur; but, as every Chaldee scholar knows, consists only of four letters, thus - Stur [ed. Star?]. This name contains exactly the Apocalyptic number.' (Hislop, p. 269) S = 060 T = 400 U = 006 R = 200: = 666 Now Saturn is also the sixth Planet from the Sun, has six letters and Saturn is associated with Satan which has a very similar spelling.

http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1151
Report Spam   Logged

FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 08:52:32 pm »

Oh, don't you worry, when the Antichrist arrives, you'll be allowed to wear that HEXagram on your jacket...

...and on your right hand or forehead.
Report Spam   Logged

God gave us minds, let's use them.
Kilika
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 05:23:22 am »

Many believe the six-pointed star/HEXagram is a Jewish/Christian symbol

The author is mistaken. I don't know of any Christians that consider the star of David as being a Christian symbol.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 06:12:25 am »

The author is mistaken. I don't know of any Christians that consider the star of David as being a Christian symbol.

that isnt what he said, he said Many believe. He didnt say Christians believe. Yet many churchianity christians do believe it to be a symbol.
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2013, 06:16:48 am »

I know what he said!  Roll Eyes

And I said I know of no Christians, real or churchianity, that believe it's a Christian symbol. I could care less what the unbelieving world thinks about it.
Report Spam   Logged
Aussie Micha

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2013, 07:24:50 am »

Yeah, actually I know a few that believe that.  Undecided
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2013, 07:51:35 am »

http://www.remnantradio.org/Archives/articles/PH/Newsletters/Star%20of%20David%20Pentagram%2009-10-09.pdf

Here is a PDF with some more history on this.

The Star of David if not found in the Old or New Testament; it did not come from King David nor King Solomon as being used as a Godly symbol. It came from David Rothschild that chose it for the flag of Israel. The Hexagram is considered the most powerful magic charm pictogram in witchcraft!

Report Spam   Logged

FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2013, 09:14:52 pm »

http://www.remnantradio.org/Archives/articles/PH/Newsletters/Star%20of%20David%20Pentagram%2009-10-09.pdf

Here is a PDF with some more history on this.

The Star of David if not found in the Old or New Testament; it did not come from King David nor King Solomon as being used as a Godly symbol. It came from David Rothschild that chose it for the flag of Israel. The Hexagram is considered the most powerful magic charm pictogram in witchcraft!

Well, it was in the Old and New Testament... just not as the "star of David". It was the star of Remphan and the star of Moloch.

It might have been used by Solomon when he fell away.
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2013, 04:13:59 am »

Well, it was in the Old and New Testament... just not as the "star of David". It was the star of Remphan and the star of Moloch.

It might have been used by Solomon when he fell away.

that is a strong possibility, an one i have started to look into a couple of times, just never finished up. Solomon did turn from the Lord and worship demons, and there are all those books and stories about him during this time. I do know that it was the Rothchilds who helped make it the flag of Israel.
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2013, 10:38:49 am »

There were several he went after. No telling which one the star may have originated from.

4  For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, [that] his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as [was] the heart of David his father.
5  For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites.
6  And Solomon did evil in the sight of the LORD, and went not fully after the LORD, as [did] David his father.
7  Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that [is] before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon.
8  And likewise did he for all his strange wives, which burnt incense and sacrificed unto their gods.
1 Kings 11:4-8 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2013, 11:49:24 am »

that is a strong possibility, an one i have started to look into a couple of times, just never finished up. Solomon did turn from the Lord and worship demons, and there are all those books and stories about him during this time. I do know that it was the Rothchilds who helped make it the flag of Israel.

Indeed. I understand that God is not finished with Israel just yet, but I think a lot of Christians overlook that there is a distinctly Kabbalistic and Talmudic presence in the New World Order agenda.

There were several he went after. No telling which one the star may have originated from.

True, he did go after many strange gods. Though I tend to believe it does indeed originate with Molech/Remphan/Saturn.

Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that [is] before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon. (1 Kings 11:7)

I believe this symbol is gonna play a huge part in the New World Order (Saturn's golden age of Aquarius), and very well could be part of the M.o.B.
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2013, 12:06:38 pm »

Indeed. I understand that God is not finished with Israel just yet,

at least 7 years
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2013, 08:10:01 am »

Amo 5:26 But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.

Act 7:43 Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

Moloch, Chiun and Remphan are all names for the star god, Saturn, whose symbol is a six pointed star formed by two triangles. Saturn was the supreme god of the Chaldeans. http://www.moresureword.com/starof.htm

SATURN HEXAGON STORM

« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 08:12:41 am by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2014, 09:19:16 am »

Egyptian Astrologer Warns Jews Will Be Stronger in 2014 Because Saturn ‘Will Enter’ Sagittarius

An Egyptian astrologer is warning that the Jewish people will become stronger in 2014 based on his reading of the stars.

Astrologer Sayyed Al-Shimi said on Egyptian television this week that notable events in Jewish history have happened when Saturn entered the “fire signs.” Among them: the convening of the first World Zionist Congress in 1897, when Saturn had entered Sagittarius; the signing of the Balfour Declaration which proclaimed the right of the Jewish people to an independent state, when Saturn was in Leo; and similar astrological alignments during the 1948, 1956 and 1967 wars.

“Saturn will enter the fire sign of Sagittarius. My late father and I have had a long history with Saturn entering fire signs. As Sheik Daud Al-Antaki wrote, when Saturn enters any of the fire signs, the Jews grow stronger. Don’t believe in this merely because I say so. It’s been tested,” Al-Shimi said in an interview aired Tuesday on Al-Nahar TV and translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute.

He went on:

We discovered that Saturn entered the fire sign of Sagittarius when the first World Zionist Congress convened. The Balfour Declaration was released when Saturn was in the fire sign of Leo. The Haganah Brigades [the pre-1948 Jewish defense force] began organizing and helping the English in 1928, when Saturn was in the fire sign of Sagittarius. The 1948 war took place when Saturn was in the fire sign of Leo. The 1956 war took place when Saturn was in the fire sign of Sagittarius. The 1967 war took place when Saturn was in the fire sign of Aries.

Between 1963-1967, my late father warned in his annual reports: “Beware, Saturn will enter the sign of Aries in 1967, and this means that the Jews will grow stronger, just like in 1956 and in 1948.” “Beware,” he said, “something is about to happen.” But they refused to believe him.

The astrologer warned specifically about 2014, saying that Saturn would again enter Sagittarius.

“Therefore, I hope that until December 2014, the Arab leaders must do whatever they can to resolve the Palestinian problem,” he said.

Watch the video clip, via MEMRI:

In related news:...
The Blood Red Moons
http://endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/topic,9304.0.html
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: