End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 07:27:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Ariel Sharon dies at 85

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ariel Sharon dies at 85  (Read 18771 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 09, 2011, 09:23:05 am »

TEL-AVIV: Close to four years after suffering a massive hemorrhagic stroke, Dov Weisglass, who served as bureau chief to Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, told Israel Radio’s Reshet Bet on Thursday that the former prime minister’s medical team indicates he may emerge from his coma soon.

http://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/General+News/40940/Weisglass:+Sharon+May+Come+Out+of+His+Coma.html
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 06:01:15 pm by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 09:56:25 am »

I was looking for where I posted a comment about Sharon some months ago or longer where I posed the possibility that Sharon would wake up and fully recover, only to be elected Prime Minister, and then be revealed as the Antichrist.

It's a huge stretch, but God knows. I suspect we'll see alot stranger things before all this is over.

"...whose deadly wound was healed..."

I remembered you said that-it was on the previous MB.
Report Spam   Logged
Gabriel
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 10:19:31 am »

woah, I never heard of this guy...... very interesting Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 10:33:53 am »

woah, I never heard of this guy...... very interesting Smiley

what?? ?!!!!  Really?   Huh  Shocked  Huh
Report Spam   Logged

Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011, 08:03:27 pm »

The man is 82 years old. If he is the Antichrist he would have revealed himself by now? In January 2006 he suffered an internal "stroke" but that's not a "deadly wound". I really don't think that Ariel Sharon is the Antichrist. Though if he recovers he will have a small influence on the government in Israel.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 08:07:25 pm by Christian40 » Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2011, 08:07:04 am »

Comatose former Israel PM Ariel Sharon 'responsive'

The personal doctor of Ariel Sharon says the comatose former Israeli prime minister responds to pinches and opens his eyes when spoken to.

Dr Shlomo Segev made the remarks in a programme broadcast on Saturday (local time) on Israeli television that coincided with the fifth anniversary of the massive stroke that incapacitated the ex-prime minister.

The 82-year-old Sharon is a former war hero who led Israel from 2001 until the 2006 stroke that left him comatose. Severe haemorrhaging caused significant brain damage and he has been in a vegetative state since. Former Sharon spokesman Raanan Gissin told The AP there has been no change in Sharon's condition.

Sharon was moved home in November, but Gissin said he has since been returned to the long-term care facility outside Tel Aviv for treatment.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/4523701/Comatose-former-Israel-PM-Ariel-Sharon-responsive
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2012, 02:58:06 pm »

Six Years After a Debilitating Stroke, Sharon Remains Responsive, His Son Says

Ariel Sharon, who suffered a debilitating stroke nearly six years ago while serving as prime minister of Israel and remains in a coma-like state, responds to some requests and, despite being fed intravenously, has put on weight, according to his son Gilad Sharon.

“When he is awake, he looks at me and moves fingers when I ask him to,” Mr. Sharon said in a telephone interview. “I am sure he hears me.”

Details of Mr. Sharon’s health and status have been closely guarded by the family. His son agreed to discuss the matter as he prepares to publicize a biography of his father that he has finished after four and a half years.

rest: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/21/world/middleeast/6-years-after-stroke-ariel-sharon-still-responsive-son-says.html?pagewanted=all
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2012, 04:00:31 pm »

“When he is awake, he looks at me and moves fingers when I ask him to,”

THAT is not a coma, or a "coma-like state". That man is awake. Putting on weight? Yeah, he ain't in no coma that I'm familiar with.

And no, I don't really think ultimately he's the antichrist, but then, can he really be eliminated, or anyone else for that matter? Maybe the scripture is only metaphorical, and the deadly wound is actually a wound to an organization rather than to an indivdual? I say, nay, I do believe there will be an actual individual called The Antichrist, the "first beast" in Revelation. And the second beast is the "False Prophet".

Revelation 13 talks of the first beast that rises up out of the sea, with seven heads and ten horns. Ther second beast mention, from the earth, " and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon."

"And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone." Revelation 19:20 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2012, 12:45:51 pm »

I saw an episode of "NCIS" last night, and they showed a clip of (then)President Bush Jr having a live press conference with Sharon. It was one of the older episodes years ago. I then commented to my mom how Sharon is(still) in a coma now.

In this day and age, there's just so many lying signs and wonders popping all over the place - Jesus Christ said 2000 years ago that there will be wars, famines, earthquakes, and pestilences in the end times, but en yet, there are many false prophets arising showing lying signs and wonders, which Jesus warned about as well(I myself encounted one recently, as I posted in the Fellowship forum last month).

Yeah, not sure if he's the AC either, but who knows? Whether he is or not, he could very well awake out of his coma pretty soon, and just imagine all the press coverage it could get.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2012, 03:23:04 am »

Just saying, wouldn't the Antichrist try to be like Jesus to many? I dont see Sharon before the coma claiming to be the Antichrist. Plus look at how popular he was with Muslims Cheesy. He is what 80+? he is a very poor type of Antichrist to me. Why not try someone younger. I hope the guy lives normally again and gets saved however.
Report Spam   Logged
Hischild

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2012, 01:51:56 am »

Why not try someone younger.
  Like someone who was born June 6, 2006.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2012, 04:01:25 am »

Jesus was the messiah 2000 years ago and still is today. Jesus will return when Israel asks him to after repenting and recognizing him for who he is.

Matthew 23:
37: O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
38: Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
39: For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

But this is not until the end of the trib. The house of Israel must be tested and dwindled until there is only a remnant of believers left. So i think this rabbi was given a vision of the coming antichrist who will proclaim himself Jesus.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2013, 09:51:48 am »

Former PM Sharon shows positive signs in MRI
Jan 26, 2013 Ex-aide to Ariel Sharon says there was some kind of positive indication in brain scans performed on comatose former PM.
Brain scans performed on former prime minister Ariel Sharon this week suggested there was a chance for some improvement in his condition.
Gilad Sharon said that his father was "responsive and gaining weight."
"When he is awake, he looks at me and moves his fingers when I ask him to,” Gilad Sharon told the Times. “I am sure he hears me.”
Ariel Sharon, 84, has been in a coma since his second stroke, in January 2006. (His first stroke took place the previous month.)
http://www.jpost.com/NationalNews/Article.aspx?id=300995
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2013, 01:38:35 am »

That article reads like the one in this thread from 2011, almost word for word. They lifted a story from 2 years ago and are trying to make it look like a new article? Strange.

That quote is a nearly an exact copy from the original article.
"When he is awake, he looks at me and moves his fingers when I ask him to,” Gilad Sharon told the Times. “I am sure he hears me.”
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2013, 07:49:33 pm »

Well, this news story is currently #8 on the Yahoo tracker...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-21225929

Ariel Sharon: Israeli ex-PM in coma 'has brain activity'

Ariel Sharon, the former Israeli prime minister who has been in a coma for seven years, has shown significant signs of brain activity, doctors say.

A team of Israeli and American scientists say new tests showed he responded to external stimuli.

The activity increased when he was being shown pictures of his family and played a recording of his son's voice.

The 84-year-old has been in a coma since 2006, when he suffered a massive stroke.

Since then, he has been in a vegetative state, connected to a respirator.

'Encouraging signs'

The doctors at Soroka Hospital in Beersheba said that during tests, "significant brain activity was observed... indicating appropriate processing of these stimulations."

While the responses did not mean Mr Sharon was likely to fully regain consciousness, doctors said they were "encouraging".

Alon Friedman, a neurological director at Israel's Soroka Medical Centre in Beersheba, said the findings suggested that even in Mr Sharon's comatose state, "he might be listening, and some important information goes into his brain and is being processed".

Mr Sharon was a storied military officer who fought in three wars before entering politics.

He was admired by many Israelis as a great military leader, but reviled by Palestinians.

He was elected prime minister in 2001, pledging to achieve "security and true peace", and served until his stroke in 2006.

In 2005, he unilaterally withdrew Israeli troops and settlers from Gaza.

Mr Sharon was a keen promoter of the expansion of the building and expansion of settlements in the occupied territories. He also initiated the construction of the separation barrier along the border and inside the West Bank.

But late in his career, despite fierce opposition in Israel, he ordered Jewish settlers to leave Gaza and four settlements in the West Bank.

As defence minister, Mr Sharon masterminded Israel's invasion of Lebanon in 1982. During the invasion, Lebanese Christian militiamen allied to Israel massacred hundreds of Palestinians in two refugee camps under Israeli control.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2013, 10:00:48 am »

Mat 28:18  And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mat 28:19  Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20  Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/sharon-was-about-to-leave-two-thirds-of-the-west-bank/

2/19/13

Sharon was about to leave two-thirds of the West Bank’

Prime minister was drafting plan for a unilateral pullout when he fell ill, says his former adviser Rafi Eitan, and Netanyahu should tell Obama he’s ready for similar ‘mosaic separation’

US President Barack Obama is due to arrive in Israel for his first presidential visit in March, and speculation abounds surrounding the true intent of his trip. Rafi Eitan, a former high-ranking Mossad official and government minister under Ehud Olmert — banned from the US since the capture of his most famous agent, Jonathan Pollard — says Netanyahu should await the president with a diplomatic proposal of his own: unilateral disengagement from the West Bank.

Former prime minister Ariel Sharon, who was advised by Eitan for years, was engaged in drafting exactly such a plan, which would include the annexation of roughly one-third of the West Bank to Israel, when he suffered a debilitating stroke in January 2006, Eitan told The Times of Israel.

At 86, Eitan — a long-time intelligence operative who oversaw the capture of Adolf Eichmann in 1960, and had a late-life improbable career as a cabinet minister and head of the Gil Pensioners party in the Knesset from 2006-9 —  is as sharp and eloquent as ever. This slight man, with his trademark thick-rimmed glasses, did not mince his words when speaking of what he perceives as fatal American mistakes in handling the “Arab Spring” — particularly at that crucial moment in June 2012 when the administration could have imposed a secular president on Egypt, Ahmad Shafiq — and by doing so change the course of that country’s history.

Relating to the Ben Zygier Mossad suicide scandal, Eitan said he believes that holding prisoners in solitary confinement may be justifiable if the secrets they divulge can potentially harm Israel’s national security. He refused to address the specifics of the Zygier case, but said that a number of prisoners have been held in similar conditions in the past; their names have all since been revealed by the media.

Israel should withdraw from the West Bank, even without a Palestinian partner

A month before prime minister Sharon suffered a stroke, in January 2006, he was on the phone with Eitan. Four months after Israel’s unilateral disengagement from the Gaza Strip, the two discussed a preliminary plan to leave the West Bank as well, while maintaining the maximum number of Israeli settlements under Israeli control.

“Sharon knew that we must disengage from the Palestinians in the West Bank too; that we can’t continue occupying a foreign people,” Eitan told The Times of Israel.

Sharon dubbed his plan “the mosaic separation,” because it left most Israeli settlements intact, allowing isolated Palestinian villages access to large urban centers through an intricate system of underpasses and tunnels.

“Arik [Sharon] said: Let’s divide Judea and Samaria and take roughly one-third for ourselves, leaving two-thirds for the Arabs,” Eitan said. “Under this plan, the Jordan Valley and the Judean Desert would remain ours.”

With the Palestinian body politic divided today between Gaza and the West Bank — while internal rifts within the PLO prevent “even the signing of an interim agreement” — Eitan said he would advise Netanyahu to implement the Sharon plan immediately.

“We must disconnect from them [the Palestinians] as much as possible,” Eitan said, adding that he would even favor a plan attributed to former foreign minister Avigdor Liberman of handing over the area known as “the Triangle” in northwest Israel — with its 300,000 Arab citizens — to the future Palestinian state.

Allowing Morsi to win in Egypt was ‘stupidity that will resonate for generations’

The military unequivocally decided that [Ahmed] Shafiq will be president, not [Mohammed] Morsi,” Eitan told The Times of Israel. “But the Americans put all the pressure on. The announcement [of the president] was delayed by three or four days because of this struggle.”

Immediately after Egypt’s presidential elections in June 2012, Eitan spoke to unnamed local officials, who told him that with a mere 5,000-vote advantage for Islamist candidate Morsi, the military was prepared to announce the victory of his adversary Shafiq, a secular military man closely associated with the Mubarak regime.

But secretary of state Hillary Clinton, Eitan said, decided to favor democracy at all costs and disallow any falsification of the vote

“This is idiocy. An act of stupidity that will resonate for generations,” Eitan said. I also thought Mubarak should be replaced, but I believed the Americans would be smart enough to replace him with the next figure. Mubarak would have agreed to that, but the Americans didn’t want that; they wanted democracy. But there is no real democracy in the Arab world at the moment. It will take a few generations to develop.

“The United States is a real democracy. But for the past 50 years I’ve been saying that when it comes to dealing with small nations, the Americans are a foolish nation.”

more
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2013, 02:07:57 pm »

“The United States is a real democracy. But for the past 50 years I’ve been saying that when it comes to dealing with small nations, the Americans are a foolish nation.”

No, it is not a democracy, even though it's been run like one. And yes, America as a country is just as foolish as any other nation.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2013, 03:44:37 am »

Former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon undergoes preplanned surgery, condition unchanged - @AP

He is getting a new feeding tube
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2013, 10:17:09 am »

Former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon undergoes preplanned surgery, condition unchanged - @AP

He is getting a new feeding tube

Well, not saying he's the AC or anything(don't think he is), but nonetheless they seem to be keeping a close eye on him.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2013, 11:38:29 am »

this is our number 1 thread.

Top 10 Topics (by Views)
ARIEL SHARON "WAKING UP"  13665
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2014, 06:28:47 am »

Former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon Fighting for Life as Organs Fail

After being in a coma since 2006, the health of former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon has deteriorated dramatically, and doctors say he is suffering from life-threatening vital organ failure.

His family members have gathered in a vigil by his bedside, Israeli media reported on Thursday.

Sheba Medical Center Director Zeev Rotstein said that the 85-year-old former leader is experiencing failure of multiple “organs that are vital to life.”

“We define his condition as critical. His life is definitely in danger,” Rotstein said according to quotes published in the Times of Israel on Thursday.

“The danger [to Sharon's life] exists, [but] as we know, Arik [Sharon] is a powerful man and has survived difficult situations during his time in our hospital,” he said of the former prime minister, who has been hospitalized for seven years in a vegetative state.

“I’m no prophet, but the feeling among the doctors treating him and the family by his side… is that he has taken a turn for the worse,” Rotstein added.

Among Sharon’s failing organs are his kidneys, but he is not receiving dialysis treatment, as it is not recommended for a patient with multiple organ failure, the hospital director added. The former prime minister had been given antibiotics for infections in recent weeks.

Sharon has been in a coma since he suffered a massive brain hemorrhage in January 2006 believed to have been caused by the blood thinners he was taking after a smaller stroke.

The Associated Press described Sharon as “one of Israel’s most iconic and controversial figures.”

It offered this biographical information on the former prime minister:

As one of Israel’s most famous generals, Sharon was known for bold tactics and an occasional refusal to obey orders. As a politician he became known as “the bulldozer” — a man contemptuous of his critics while also capable of getting things done.

Sharon is credited with helping turn the tide of the 1973 Mideast war when Arab armies launched a surprise attack on Israel on the solemn fasting day of Yom Kippur, causing large Israeli casualties. He led an Israeli force across the Suez Canal, trapping part of the Egyptian army and turning the war in Israel’s favor.

Sharon was defense minister, leading Israel’s 1982 invasion of Lebanon. He was forced to resign after an Israeli commission of inquiry said he was responsible for failing to prevent the massacre of Palestinians living in Beirut’s Sabra and Shatilla refugee camps. Lebanese Christian Phalangists had carried out the killings.

During his tenure as prime minister, Sharon agreed to an Israeli withdrawal from the Gaza strip, a decision that is controversial to this day. Hamas later seized power of Gaza and has regularly used the land strip to launch missiles at southern Israel. Years prior, Sharon had been a leading voice for settling Israelis in lands Israel captured during the 1967 war, including Judea and Samaria (the West Bank.)

After the brain hemorrhage, Sharon never regained full consciousness, but his family says that he occasionally blinks his eyes and moves his fingers, the AP reported

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/02/former-israeli-prime-minister-ariel-sharon-fighting-for-life-as-organs-fail/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2014, 06:31:33 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2014, 06:50:41 am »

The Rabbi, the Note and the Messiah

This is a reprint of a cover story that first appeared in the April 2007 issue of Israel Today Magazine

A few months before he died, one of the nation’s most prominent rabbis, Yitzhak Kaduri, supposedly wrote the name of the Messiah on a small note which he requested would remain sealed until now. When the note was unsealed, it revealed what many have known for centuries: Yehoshua, or Yeshua (Jesus), is the Messiah.

With the biblical name of Jesus, the Rabbi and kabbalist described the Messiah using six words and hinting that the initial letters form the name of the Messiah. The secret note said:

Concerning the letter abbreviation of the Messiah’s name, He will lift the people and prove that his word and law are valid.

This I have signed in the month of mercy,

Yitzhak Kaduri

The Hebrew sentence (translated above in bold) with the hidden name of the Messiah reads:

Yarim Ha’Am Veyokhiakh Shedvaro Vetorato Omdim

ירים העם ויוכיח שדברו ותורתו עומדים

The initials spell the Hebrew name of Jesus יהושוע . Yehoshua and Yeshua are effectively the same name, derived from the same Hebrew root of the word “salvation” as documented in Zechariah 6:11 and Ezra 3:2. The same priest writes in Ezra, “Yeshua (ישוע) son of Yozadak” while writing in Zechariah “Yehoshua (יהושוע) son of Yohozadak.” The priest adds the holy abbreviation of God’s name, ho (הו), in the father’s name Yozadak and in the name Yeshua.

With one of Israel’s most prominent rabbis indicating the name of the Messiah is Yeshua, it is understandable why his last wish was to wait one year after his death before revealing what he wrote.

When the name of Yehoshua appeared in Kaduri’s message, ultra-Orthodox Jews from his Nahalat Yitzhak Yeshiva (seminary) in Jerusalem argued that their master did not leave the exact solution for decoding the Messiah’s name.

The revelation received scant coverage in the Israeli media. Only the Hebrew websites News First Class (Nfc) and Kaduri.net mentioned the Messiah note, insisting it was authentic. The Hebrew daily Ma’ariv ran a story on the note but described it as a forgery.

Jewish readers responded on the websites’ forums with mixed feelings: “So this means Rabbi Kaduri was a Christian?” and “The Christians are dancing and celebrating,” were among the comments.

Israel Today spoke to two of Kaduri’s followers in Jerusalem who admitted that the note was authentic, but confusing for his followers as well. “We have no idea how the Rabbi got to this name of the Messiah,” one of them said.

Yet others completely deny any possibility that the note is authentic.

In an interview with Israel Today, Rabbi David Kaduri, 80, the son of the late Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri, denied that his father left a note with the name Yeshua just before he died. “It’s not his writing,” he said when we showed him a copy of the note. During a night-time meeting in the Nahalat Yitzhak Yeshiva in Jerusalem, books with Kaduri’s handwriting from 80 years ago were presented to us in an attempt to prove that the Messiah note was not authentic.

When we told Rabbi Kaduri that his father’s official website (www.kaduri.net) had mentioned the Messiah note, he was shocked. “Oh no! That’s blasphemy. The people could understand that my father pointed to him [the Messiah of the Christians].” David Kaduri confirmed, however, that in his last year his father had talked and dreamed almost exclusively about the Messiah and his coming. “My father has met the Messiah in a vision,” he said, “and told us that he would come soon.”

Kaduri’s Portrayal of the Messiah

A few months before Kaduri died at the age of 108, he surprised his followers when he told them that he met the Messiah. Kaduri gave a message in his synagogue on Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, teaching how to recognize the Messiah. He also mentioned that the Messiah would appear to Israel after Ariel Sharon’s death. (The former prime minister is still in a coma after suffering a massive stroke more than a year ago.) Other rabbis predict the same, including Rabbi Haim Cohen, kabbalist Nir Ben Artzi and the wife of Rabbi Haim Kneiveskzy.

Kaduri’s grandson, Rabbi Yosef Kaduri, said his grandfather spoke many times during his last days about the coming of the Messiah and redemption through the Messiah. His spiritual portrayals of the Messiah—reminiscent of New Testament accounts—were published on the websites Kaduri.net and Nfc:

“It is hard for many good people in the society to understand the person of the Messiah. The leadership and order of a Messiah of flesh and blood is hard to accept for many in the nation. As leader, the Messiah will not hold any office, but will be among the people and use the media to communicate. His reign will be pure and without personal or political desire. During his dominion, only righteousness and truth will reign.

“Will all believe in the Messiah right away? No, in the beginning some of us will believe in him and some not. It will be easier for non-religious people to follow the Messiah than for Orthodox people.

“The revelation of the Messiah will be fulfilled in two stages: First, he will actively confirm his position as Messiah without knowing himself that he is the Messiah. Then he will reveal himself to some Jews, not necessarily to wise Torah scholars. It can be even simple people. Only then he will reveal himself to the whole nation. The people will wonder and say: ‘What, that’s the Messiah?’ Many have known his name but have not believed that he is the Messiah.”

Farewell to a ‘Tsadik’

Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri was known for his photographic memory and his memorization of the Bible, the Talmud, Rashi and other Jewish writings. He knew Jewish sages and celebrities of the last century and rabbis who lived in the Holy Land and kept the faith alive before the State of Israel was born.

Kaduri was not only highly esteemed because of his age of 108. He was charismatic and wise, and chief rabbis looked up to him as a Tsadik, a righteous man or saint. He would give advice and blessings to everyone who asked. Thousands visited him to ask for counsel or healing. His followers speak of many miracles and his students say that he predicted many disasters.

When he died, more than 200,000 people joined the funeral procession on the streets of Jerusalem to pay their respects as he was taken to his final resting place.

“When he comes, the Messiah will rescue Jerusalem from foreign religions that want to rule the city,” Kaduri once said. “They will not succeed for they will fight against one another.”

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/23877/Default.aspx
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2014, 01:17:43 pm »

He also mentioned that the Messiah would appear to Israel after Ariel Sharon’s death.

We shall see.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2014, 01:23:03 pm »

We shall see.

im thinking the Yeshua that shows up is the false Yeshua
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2014, 02:10:26 pm »

Well, we know it won't be the real one! The fake one has to make an appearance before Jesus makes His final appearance.

But how "prophetic" is it to say such a claim? Odds are that would be true, especially if you think the arrival is many years away. Odds are Sharon would die before this messiah shows. Wasn't much of a stretch if you ask me.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2014, 02:21:46 pm »

I think that after 2000 years they Jews are talking about and looking for a messiah is awesome. Things are moving so fast right now, its almost impossible to keep up with everything that is happening around the world. I expect the Lord to call us home at any second....  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2014, 02:52:00 pm »

"Behold, I have told you before." Matthew 24:25 (KJB)

"Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?" 2 Thessalonians 2:5 (KJB)

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2014, 06:16:08 am »

Ariel Sharon in 'critical condition': Former Israeli Prime Minister's health deteriorates further as blood infection detected

The health of the former Israeli Prime Minister Arial Sharon is deteriorating further, in a situation that hospital staff said does not “give good signs for the future”. The director of the hospital treating the 85-year-old has confirmed that Mr Sharon’s key organs continued to decline on Friday, but he is not in pain.   

rest: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/ariel-sharon-in-critical-condition-health-deteriorates-further-as-blood-infection-detected-9037599.html
Report Spam   Logged

FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2014, 01:56:28 pm »

im thinking the Yeshua that shows up is the false Yeshua

If you are referring to the Antichrist, I don't think he'll come using the name 'Jesus' or 'Yeshua' or anything like that.

John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

He'll 100% try to connect himself to Jesus (I suspect through the Shroud of Turin and the Merovingian bloodline heresy) but I don't think he'll use the name.
Report Spam   Logged

God gave us minds, let's use them.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: