End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 09:21:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Dreams of people being rounded up and put to sleep

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams of people being rounded up and put to sleep  (Read 1339 times)
2BeNoticed

View Profile
« on: October 01, 2011, 08:20:52 am »

Has anybody else had dreams of this occurring? I dreamed that the poor and homeless will be rounded up first.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 12:11:31 pm »

Has anybody else had dreams of this occurring? I dreamed that the poor and homeless will be rounded up first.

No, not yet - but this is a good point. Wouldn't surprise me if the NWO minions rounded up the poor and homeless first, b/c they would be able to deceive the masses that this country is getting into a rotten shape b/c of these people flooding the streets.

Next thing we know, everyone will buy into it hook, line, and sinker, thinking everything will get better and better.

Also, I had a pm conversation with a fellow brethren here over the "if you don't work, you don't eat" passage Paul talked about. Sure, we Christians have to work, but there's also a SPIRITUAL side to it(ie-doing the ministry of the gospel of Jesus Christ). This is one aspect that Churchianity hardly ever mentions(if never), largely b/c they need to support their big church buildings.

No, I'm not saying we Christians should just be lazy from working for wages for whatever reason, but again, there's a spiritual side to this passage.

Thought I would throw that in there, b/c of what you said you dreamed. Ultimately, Churchianity in America could very well follow along with it if Obama and his minions do just that, thinking they're nothing but lazy bums and are disobedient to God.
Report Spam   Logged
seekingtheanswers

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2011, 04:57:02 pm »

interesting....my dreams never make sense.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2011, 09:15:04 pm »

I think your dream lines up with scripture-

Eze 22:7  In thee have they set light by father and mother: in the midst of thee have they dealt by oppression with the stranger: in thee have they vexed the fatherless and the widow.
Eze 22:8  Thou hast despised mine holy things, and hast profaned my sabbaths.
Eze 22:9  In thee are men that carry tales to shed blood: and in thee they eat upon the mountains: in the midst of thee they commit lewdness

Eze 16:49  Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

Eze 18:12  Hath oppressed the poor and needy, hath spoiled by violence, hath not restored the pledge, and hath lifted up his eyes to the idols, hath committed abomination,

Eze 22:29  The people of the land have used oppression, and exercised robbery, and have vexed the poor and needy: yea, they have oppressed the stranger wrongfully.

There are more - but pretty much the OT prophecies warn about oppressing the poor, fatherless, widows, etc. And for that matter too the NT scriptures talk about how these tend to be rich in faith et al.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 09:31:04 pm »

FWIW, I had this rather short, albeit weird dream really early this morning. I got up at 3:30am thinking my 6am alarm went off, then after I realized it was a ringing in my dream, went ahead and did my bible reading for an hour. Then when I went back to sleep around 6:30, I had this dream that I was sitting in front of my PC at 2 in the afternoon, and it was pitch dark outside. Nothing happened, but it just felt very strange it was pitch dark in the wee hours of the afternoon.

Then I woke up - dunno, maybe it means nothing, but at the same time could the darkness outside I was looking at a real dream? Again, no, I'm not adament that this is a dream from the Lord(it could be just a random one as maybe I was thinking along the same lines before I went back to bed), but nonetheless will at least have to pray and search the scriptures to see if it does have any meaning.

Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2012, 03:10:16 am »

Yeah dreams are weird!

When i awake i sometimes daydream a bit too. Like i start thinking about doing activities before i even do them. And then when i do them it feels like i'm doing them the second time.

i have not had dreams about the future for a long time. Once the Lord allowed me to have dreams about the future that came true but then it stopped, maybe because the Rapture is very near!?
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2012, 09:47:40 am »

Yeah dreams are weird!

When i awake i sometimes daydream a bit too. Like i start thinking about doing activities before i even do them. And then when i do them it feels like i'm doing them the second time.

i have not had dreams about the future for a long time. Once the Lord allowed me to have dreams about the future that came true but then it stopped, maybe because the Rapture is very near!?

2 years ago, I had a dream of Glenn Beck screaming at me to stock up on food. Obviously, that dream is NOT from the Lord. LOL

But yeah, ultimately, even the true born again believers will have dreams, but that doesn't always mean they came from the Lord, b/c if what you dreamed doesn't match up anywhere in scripture, then obviously it didn't come from the Lord. For example, over the years we've seen people predict DATES to the calamities they have in their dreams(and no, it's not just Harold Camping, Pat Robertson has done this many times)...guess what, when God gave visions to his prophets, he NEVER gave them dates(It will be unto the TIME APPOINTED).

Anyhow, as for my dream, maybe the Lord was warning saying to stay sober, watchful, and don't fall asleep and drunken as judgement could be coming upon this earth imminently? I was thinking about 1st The 5(when they say peace and safety, sudden destruction shall come upon them) when I had this dream. He who is asleep sleeps in the night, he who is drunken is drunken in the night. Be sober, and watch...(paraphrasing here, but that's pretty much this part of the passage in 1st The 5).

Again, please don't take it that I am adament that I got this from the Lord. I'm still praying and searching the scriptures over this.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2012, 02:51:45 am »

And still the Charismatics yell - "Mighty Revival is coming! Mighty Revival is coming to the US! Mighty Revival we can change the world!" um how long have you been saying that? Roll Eyes

But have you ever had a dream where your preaching to heaps of people and all of them get saved? Wouldn't it be surreal like shouldn't people be getting mad or rejecting the Gospel message, yet this time a whole crowd gets saved?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 02:53:36 am by Christian40 » Report Spam   Logged
2BeNoticed

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2012, 11:43:45 am »

John 6:37 All that the Father gives me will come to me, I will certainly not cast out. You reference to dreams of casting pearls among swine is interesting....there are very few who have Not heard the gospel of Christ Jesus. Dreams about witnessing  is not what dream interpretation extrapolated for me if it does for you please share What thus says the Lord that we can expound upon to get people to unharden their hearts. Scripture has reiterated. We were chosen before the foundations of this world....Giving praise to God when he finished. He knew us before we were knit in our mothers womb. Anyway I love saints of God! Giving honor to God and to my family in Christ We are fast approaching the hour in which no man can work. Pray now in Jesus Christ name that he sends Laborers for God's harvest Please. Lollygagging worrying about the next game or vacation is not priority. It is true witnessing plants a seed, but those who the Father gives Christ will endure to the end. God bless! Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2012, 02:48:51 pm »

I have heard of dreams where people are lured to a place by the media. This dream involved Jesus appearing near some shoreline. Christians were told that it was a free event with free transportation to the site. It was even sponsored by some corporate products. Once there, they discovered that the prior group of participants seemed to have vanished from the beach. A closer examination of the site revealed evidence of a prior tsunami.

I would characterize current events as less of a “round up” and more of a “roping in”. People stay in place while the distractions are built around them. The standard 9-5 job, for example, fully occupies one’s awareness for 8 out of 24 hours. The employee is told what to pay attention to during that time frame. If the job is particularly stressful, the employee enters into a stress-decompression-sleep pattern for 5 days out of the week. Couple this with family life, and this person has less time to reflect on the big picture. More or less “asleep”.

Another example is tech. I just spent countless hours trying to figure out how to save a video from cache. Still don’t know how.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2012, 02:11:35 pm »

FWIW, I had this rather short, albeit weird dream really early this morning. I got up at 3:30am thinking my 6am alarm went off, then after I realized it was a ringing in my dream, went ahead and did my bible reading for an hour. Then when I went back to sleep around 6:30, I had this dream that I was sitting in front of my PC at 2 in the afternoon, and it was pitch dark outside. Nothing happened, but it just felt very strange it was pitch dark in the wee hours of the afternoon.

Then I woke up - dunno, maybe it means nothing, but at the same time could the darkness outside I was looking at a real dream? Again, no, I'm not adament that this is a dream from the Lord(it could be just a random one as maybe I was thinking along the same lines before I went back to bed), but nonetheless will at least have to pray and search the scriptures to see if it does have any meaning.

After examining this further, it's obvious that this dream did NOT come from God, why? B/c when the Lord gave his prophets dreams and visions in scripture, he made them VERY clear. For example, the one given in the book of Isaiah about the 1st Coming of Jesus, and the one about the fourfooted beasts given to Peter in Acts. The one I had? Nah, it was very muddled(at best).

Isa 7:10  Moreover the LORD spake again unto Ahaz, saying,
Isa 7:11  Ask thee a sign of the LORD thy God; ask it either in the depth, or in the height above.
Isa 7:12  But Ahaz said, I will not ask, neither will I tempt the LORD.
Isa 7:13  And he said, Hear ye now, O house of David; Is it a small thing for you to weary men, but will ye weary my God also?
Isa 7:14  Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
Isa 7:15  Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good
Isa 7:16  For before the child shall know to refuse the evil, and choose the good, the land that thou abhorrest shall be forsaken of both her kings.

Act 10:9  On the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour:
Act 10:10  And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance,
Act 10:11  And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:
Act 10:12  Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.
Act 10:13  And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.
Act 10:14  But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.
Act 10:15  And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.
Act 10:16  This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven.
Act 10:17  Now while Peter doubted in himself what this vision which he had seen should mean, behold, the men which were sent from Cornelius had made enquiry for Simon's house, and stood before the gate,
Act 10:18  And called, and asked whether Simon, which was surnamed Peter, were lodged there.
Act 10:19  While Peter thought on the vision, the Spirit said unto him, Behold, three men seek thee.
Act 10:20  Arise therefore, and get thee down, and go with them, doubting nothing: for I have sent them.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2012, 05:32:28 am »

Has anyone had a dream of an angel waking you up and saying to you to run to such or such a place, usually a mountain or hill where you will be Raptured! And then your Forever with the Lord Jesus and You have a big REWARD in Heaven as well?
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2012, 06:30:53 am »

Can't say that I have personally.

I do believe that the Lord does work with us and teach us through dreams...

28   And it shall come to pass afterward, [that] I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: 
29   And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. 
30   And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. 
31   The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come. 
32   And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
Joel 2:28-32 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2012, 05:16:48 am »

Yes i have had visions that came true when i was younger, shortly after i became a Christian. (Mostly seeing inside rooms and seeing inside schools). And i have said that this Joel passage is true for today! The point of the visions was to teach me that God really does works today and is as much involved in my life as He was for those Christians that have lived previously, and that prompted me to draw nigh to the Lord. See my testimony on here.
Report Spam   Logged
2BeNoticed

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2012, 01:36:20 pm »

In 2007 was the year my torment began. I moved back to Minnesota having being an resident  of 4 years previously. I moved to an shelter PSP an acronym for People Serving People…..I observed a lot of volunteers serving food to the residents despite PSP having a staff of cooks which included students in their culinary program. I moved to PSP in July by September  I was settled into an apt. In Brooklyn Center, Shortly after moving into my apt I endeavored to persue an Criminal Justice degree in order to procure a job as an probation officer asst. I was unaware of the strong hold that centers these types of degrees. My professor asked me a question about the age of Aquarius. I did not have the answer she saught. I began to be gang stalked in November of 2007 around the Time Obama was a canidate for the presidency. I began to be followed to the store, gas station, library, school. It began to become abundantly clear that my where abouts was being tracked by a group unbeknownst to myself. Shortly afterwards an Officer asked to search my apt for weapons that supposedly my Daughter aged 13 at the time was supposed to be selling. She only had a paintball gun in her possesion and an active imagination. Then the electronic harrassment ensued causing minor damage to the walls and minor peeling of paneling in the kitchen. I began to lose my hair and marks began to appear on my body similar to chemical burn exposure, yet I was not exposed to chemicals. I was exposed to electronic weaponry
Report Spam   Logged
2BeNoticed

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2012, 01:37:02 pm »

without my consent. Without pay of any kind. My life was ruined.       That is the glow from the weapon being entrained on me for extended periods of time.   When I arrived at a new shelter Harbor Lights my harassment continued worse than before.         They constantly burned my arms and legs with a major focus on my chest. They also entered my room and apt. and caused hemotomas to be on my arms.    If this indeed an gov’t program there is a criminal objective being carried out by this team that does not entail the proper use of the weapons.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2012, 01:40:30 pm »

without my consent. Without pay of any kind. My life was ruined.       That is the glow from the weapon being entrained on me for extended periods of time.   When I arrived at a new shelter Harbor Lights my harassment continued worse than before.         They constantly burned my arms and legs with a major focus on my chest. They also entered my room and apt. and caused hemotomas to be on my arms.    If this indeed an gov’t program there is a criminal objective being carried out by this team that does not entail the proper use of the weapons.

Where do you live now?
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2012, 02:03:49 am »

without my consent. Without pay of any kind. My life was ruined. That is the glow from the weapon being entrained on me for extended periods of time. When I arrived at a new shelter Harbor Lights my harassment continued worse than before. They constantly burned my arms and legs with a major focus on my chest. They also entered my room and apt. and caused hemotomas to be on my arms. If this indeed an gov’t program there is a criminal objective being carried out by this team that does not entail the proper use of the weapons.

can You leave the country?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: