End Times and Current Events
April 19, 2024, 06:39:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Jews stole Muslim land?

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jews stole Muslim land?  (Read 434 times)
MrAV1611Truth

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2011, 03:26:51 pm »

Next time you're in a dialogue with a Muslim or pro "Palestinian" just post them this verse from the Qur'an:

"Allah made the Jews leave their homes by terrorizing them so that you killed some and made many captive. And He made you inherit their lands, their homes, and their wealth. He gave you a country you had not traversed before." Qur'an 33:26

It's everything the Muslims accuse Isarelis of and shows the hypocrisy of Islam perfectly, I've yet to receive a real response to it. Anyway, just something I thought I'd post that may be of use to you.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 04:31:55 pm »

sshhhh, they dont talk about that one.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 05:59:22 pm »

Next time you're in a dialogue with a Muslim or pro "Palestinian" just post them this verse from the Qur'an:

"Allah made the Jews leave their homes by terrorizing them so that you killed some and made many captive. And He made you inherit their lands, their homes, and their wealth. He gave you a country you had not traversed before." Qur'an 33:26

It's everything the Muslims accuse Isarelis of and shows the hypocrisy of Islam perfectly, I've yet to receive a real response to it. Anyway, just something I thought I'd post that may be of use to you.

Dok, Kilika - go post this on WOY quick! Wink
Report Spam   Logged
PeanutGallery

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 06:29:33 pm »

Wouldn't that justify them taking Israel, if Allah drove out the Jews?
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 04:47:47 am »

(I can't I'm banned!  Grin)

Could you explain PeanutGallery? Not sure I follow what you mean.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2011, 06:13:08 am »

Wouldn't that justify them taking Israel, if Allah drove out the Jews?

well they dont use it like that. The Arabs that are there now, the "Canaanites" as you will, claim ownership for generations and state no Hebrew has ever occupied the land. This is just untrue, but then again its ok for a muslim to lie. So that saying from the koran proves that the Jews were their first.

You also have the problem of   ‘Dar al-Harb’ and ‘Dar al-Islam.’  Land that is conquered and land that needs to be conquered. And once conquered it is Islamic for ever.  Cheesy or well is supposed to be.

In The Dhimmi Bat Ye’or writes (page 45):

The jihad is a global conception that divides the peoples of the world into two irreconcilable camps: that of the dar al-Harb, the “Territory of War,” which covers those regions controlled by the infidels; and the dar al-Islam, “the Territory of Islam,” the Muslim homeland where Islamic law reigns.  The jihad is the normal and permanent state of war between the Muslims and the dar al-Harb, a war that can only end with the final domination over unbelievers and the absolute supremacy of Islam throughout the world.

Once the forces of Islam conquer a land or territory, it is to remain under Islamic dominion forever (‘for generations’), and it is a mortal affront to the supremacy of Islam when such territories would ever be lost to the dominion of Islam and revert to previous - infidel - ownership as was the case in Palestine.  It was a Muslim controlled territory (under the Muslim Turks and later the Muslim Arabs) and reverted by the decree of the U.N. resolution back to its previous owners: the Jews.

This is how the Covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement spells it out in several passages:

“Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it.” (The Martyr, Imam Hassan el-Banna)

“The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine is an Islamic Waqf consecrated for future Muslim generations until Judgement Day.  It, or any part of it, should not be squandered; it, or any part of it, should not be given up.  Neither a single Arab country nor all Arab countries, neither any king or president, nor all the kings and presidents, neither any organization nor all of them, be they Palestinian or Arab, possess the right to do that.  Palestine is an Islamic Waqf land consecrated for Muslim generations until Judgement Day.  This being so, who could claim to have the right to represent Muslim generations till Judgement Day?

This is the law governing the land of Palestine in the Islamic Sharia (law) and the same goes for any land the Muslims have conquered by force, because during the times of (Islamic) conquests, the Muslims consecrated these lands to Muslim generations till the Day of Judgement.” (The Covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement, 18 August 1988, Article Three) 

http://www.eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/mainreason.html
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
PeanutGallery

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2011, 08:42:07 am »

So that saying from the koran proves that the Jews were their first.

Now I get it; thanks.
Report Spam   Logged
PeanutGallery

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2011, 08:44:43 am »

Could you explain PeanutGallery? Not sure I follow what you mean.
I couldn't make connection between that verse and their claim to the land; Dok cleared it up,,, I get it now.
So that saying from the koran proves that the Jews were their first.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2011, 03:19:48 pm »

Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: