End Times and Current Events
April 19, 2024, 08:57:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

"This isn't the forum for that." - Catholic says don't tell people the truth!

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "This isn't the forum for that." - Catholic says don't tell people the truth!  (Read 282 times)
Kilika
« on: October 07, 2011, 02:51:20 am »

Another by-product of the RCC strikes again!

"How Do YOU DO Halloween", a thread at another forum.

http://www.azcsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?4837-How-Do-YOU-DO-Halloween-!

This is so over the top, I just had to share it. Notice what the question is, and what I replied with (Bossgator), then watch the thread explode, all from the result of one person, a person who admits to being raised Catholic.

Since I didn't intend on distracting the thread, I saw this person was intent on making a scene, so I took it private, and that's where the person REALLY went off! I have to redact some of it as the language they used was rather...corrupt.

Remember, this person claims to be Christian...

I sent the pm in reply to this...

If you had respect for the thread topic I am unsure why you felt the need to respond to this thread at all? You already derailed this thread with your initial response to it. If you really felt obligated to give an answer a simple I do not celebrate halloween would have been sufficient, what was the point of bringing up the fact that it is tied to your religious beliefs? I am sure there are some Christians in here, including myself, that do celebrate or recognize the holiday. I really just don't understand your need to bring up your religious beliefs time and time again, this isn't the forum for that.

On a side not, it is sad that you have nothing to celebrate.

My reply was...

Have I offended you?

So, obviously this is off topic from the thread this started in, so it was better I reply outside the thread.

You consider yourself a Christian eh? Are sure about that? If so, then me professing the same means you have nothing to celebrate either. I mean really, reconsider that statement! OF COURSE I have something to celebrate, and as a Christian you should know that. I celebrate every day the forgiveness of Jesus Christ. Don't you?

You don't understand my need to bring up my religious beliefs? Are you serious? What kind of Christian are you? What "church" were you indoctrinated in? DUDE, seriously, haven't you read your bible where it says to "go ye into all the world and preach the gospel"? When's the last time you read the Word?

As it says, "...I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ..."

How strange a self-professing Christian is scolding a Christian for sharing the truth of the gospel.

Time and time again? Have you read ALL my posts? If so, then you read the one where I said I'm doing the work of an evangelist full time. I have committed my life to serving Christ, as His servant. Isn't that what all believers are to do?

How many times have I posted i the last month? Not many. And I think most of it is about support medical **** and decriminalization. God made it, it's not evil. Evil men do evil things. But one would have a hard time finding every post me "preaching" as you alledge.

"All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not." 1 Corinthians 10:23 (KJB)

The problem with "churches" today is that they are infested with the ways of the secular world. They are litterally committing spiritual adultry with the world, and as a result they are leading people astray from the truth and into service in the world, and compliance with Caesar's world. THAT is NOT what Jesus says to do! And that includes all those secular/pagan celebrations. We simply are not to do as the world does. That is clearly in scripture.

"Love not the world, neither the things [that are] in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him." 1 John 2:15 (KJB)

"Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17 (KJB)

Truly each of us must be full persuaded in our own minds, but in the end, we have, or are suppose to be, of one mind, so some going to secular parties doesn't seem to be edifying or expedient.

We are to set an example by our actions, our works, and going to these parties and celebrating stuff that is clearly NOT Christian in any way is no better than you going down to the local church of satan and hanging out, never bothering to inform them the Holy Bible clearly says they are doomed to eternal damnation unless the accept Jesus Christ and His forgiveness.

Notice how in the secular world peole get upset or offended any time Christianity comes up, and here you are telling me I shouldn't be talking about my faith, as you put it..."this isn't the forum for that".

So you claim to be Christian? If God wills.

"Ye shall know them by their fruits"

So, then I receive this little pm in response...

I don't really hold any merit to these labels but I was raised Catholic so yes that throws me into the category of Christianity. Nothing you profess dictates whether I have something to celebrate or not. As far as me knowing you have something to celebrate, how is that when in your own words "I don't celebrate any day".

If you want to go out into the world and preach go ahead, but this is not the world and not the place to be sharing the gospel. It has already been said after that other thread fiasco that we should not be discussing politics or religion and yet you choose to go into a thread that you obviously have no part in and respond with your religious beliefs. You sound negative in your responses and no one needs to deal with that. If you had good intentions you never would have gone in there, and because of your response, you incited others to respond to your post, throwing the thread off topic. That is the definition of a troll.

I am not going to pick apart and respond to the rest of this like I know you would love me to do, that is not the kind of person I am. I have no desire to have this discussion with you on the boards or off the boards.

I wish you the best in your endeavors.

And I replied with...

Okay, well no question it is God that opens the eyes and ears, not me and my efforts, so fair enough.

But I got to say this is the first time I have ever had a Christian in over 20 years of being born-again tell me to not share the gospel. Wow. But then you said your from a Catholic background. That explains it, and if every you decide you want to know why Catholics are not Christian, let me know.

and by the way, you are the one that took the topic off by replying to my post the way you did.

I answered the thread question and gave my reason, and nothing more. YOU are the one that took offense and brought it up in the thread. YOU made a big deal of it. YOU are the one that made a scene in the thread.

"And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet." Matthew 10:14 (KJB)

And then they in turn replied...(cover your ears!)

lol, you are an idiot. Just f*** off. Catholics are part of Christianity, if you think different you are delusional. That is some Christian attitude you have, are you saying me being Catholic is the root of my problem? lol Just so you know, I am not a practicing Catholic. Catholic is not the only religion I have studied either, having gone to Catholic school most of my life they open your eyes to much more. You didnt answer the question. The question was not whether you celebrated or not, it was how do you celebrate, and since you don't, there was no need to respond, unless the purpose was to start s***, which you already did. Don't try to turn it around on me now. Keep pointing fingers though if that is what you think is what a good Christian should do. You are clearly just an a**hat that hides behind the facade of being a good Christian. Yes, I took offense to your negative attitude, it had nothing to do with you bringing the irrelevance of your religion into it. Instead of always saying you, you, you, it would be better to take a look within, since you are obviously not perfect either, I don't see where you are fit to give advice or inform others they are wrong.

Needless to say, they aren't ready for the truth! And this is a perfect example of how some are completely clueless and totally blinded by the RCC, even when the person isn't actually practicing the religion.

18   If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before [it hated] you. 
19   If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. 
20   Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. 
21   But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me. 
22   If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin. 
23   He that hateth me hateth my Father also. 
24   If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father. 
25   But [this cometh to pass], that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause. 
26 ¶ But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: 
27   And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning. 
John 15:18-27 (KJB)

« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 02:52:57 am by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

akfools
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 03:03:18 am »

Wow Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 03:55:16 am »

Catholics aren't Christian, you just proved that.  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 08:41:10 am »

Kilika, you are not alone-

It's not so much that RCC people will show their fangs, but even those in Baptist/Protestant "churches" have gotten equally as defensive when Catholics, xmas, etc, etc is "merely criticized".

It was last year when a family member brought up at the lunch table(with other church members sitting around) over how Catholics believe Mary died on August 15th. I then had to lightly tap her feet to get her to stop. Then afterwards I had to explain to her that Catholics make up this LIE so that they can JUSTIFY Mary rose into heaven(being the mother of god, sinless, etc, etc). Guess what, she responded how "we can't be narrow minded", and I responded how it's IMPORTANT that we DISCERN OUR ENEMIES(and went on how I have studied the pagan Catholic religion). I won't go into detail the rest of the conversation, but frankly, she got a little mad. She even said if our pastor criticizes the Pope, he should get fired.(and went on to twist that verse Paul talked about "be quiet, study, and do your own business" - meaning somehow it's wrong to criticize other religions b/c we're supposedly not minding our own business) Okay...so I guess it's OK for the Vatican and Jesuits to infiltrate churches with lots of leaven and not minding their own business? Roll Eyes

I mean whatever happened to what Paul said in Acts over how "he cries night and day over the wolves entering the flock"(para)? Or how about Paul calling out people BY NAME?(ie-Alexander the coppersmith, Demas forsaketh us to go into the present world, and to MARK THEM that cause division and offenses contrary to the gospel that ye have learned..., etc) But then the responses I get are, "But Paul was different b/c he was an APOSTLE, NOONE in this present world is an Apostle like Paul!". Roll Eyes

And then there's the topic of Xmas - when I tried to explain to others how pagan Rome(and then the RCC) adopted this pagan practice, and explained its origins, they're like "But it doesn't matter b/c we HAVE to pick a date in the year to celebrate Jesus"(even though I had to tell them we celebrate his RESURRECTION, NOT his birth). And they went on to say how we have Catholics to *thank* for giving us this "holiday". Oh okay...so should we be thankful for all the martyred bloodshed the RCC did during the Inquisitions? Roll Eyes

Anyhow, these are my experiences - you're not alone, Kilika. FWIW too - like I said on other threads I have mild autism...guess what, at times they would USE THIS to take a swipe at me when I would explain these heresies to them.(ie-they would say, "You don't understand this because of your autism") You know what it really does? It just puts the SPOTLIGHT ON SOMEONE ELSE and AWAY from the topic at hand.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: