End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 08:40:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

19 Ways “They” are Trying to Kill us – Red Level Alert

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 19 Ways “They” are Trying to Kill us – Red Level Alert  (Read 2100 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2011, 07:40:46 am »

really? can you source that? because if thats true how is he getting so much publicity?

I used to watch his Sunday sermons(on sermonaudio.com) online - he would post the (recorded)broadcasts of his church services - there's only like 10-15 people in his pews. From what I see, that's a small church.

can you source that?

He's said this on more than one occasion in his pure bible studies/watchmen bible studies, etc. I can't remember her name that recommended Hoggard to me almost 2 years ago, but I also remember her saying that he endorses Ishtar and xmas, which surprised her(and I blew it off at the time).
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2011, 07:49:21 am »

hmmm, ok
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2011, 07:53:05 am »

That's a big red flag.

A Christian lady on this forum warned me, saying that he came across as having a spirit similar to fake preachers. Well his style may be like that, he does shout a bit. I think Hoggard used to be in IT that is how he does the productions well? Yet his base is at American Legion Drive does that make any suggestions? Hoggard tends to repeat himself a bit like Dr Johnson, he is doing a detailed series on Revelation at the moment so i'm seeing if what he says is true.

And it was months ago when I gave a Hoggard Watchmen's DVD to my aunt in Ohio(b/c her former pastor moved to Missouri, and thought there was a small chance of him having crossed paths with Hoggard), and a pastor at a church I visit(a small one) whenever I visit my brother in Louisiana.

Darnit! Angry Seriously, should have prayed about it before I did so. Personally, this is why I try to think twice before recommending anyone to people I know/cross paths with. Yes, Dr. Johnson, Pastor Adams, and even this message forum bears good fruit, but again, when you act too quick and start giving out other people's products et al...I made this same mistake when I put Ed Watson's sermon audio web addy on tracts 2 years ago. See what I am trying to say?

Oh well, hopefully neither my aunt nor that pastor viewed it(to be frank, DVDs don't even interest my aunt, and she was in the process of sending her older daughter to college, and that pastor watches FOX News for all of his sources of news anyways).

Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2011, 03:02:18 am »

The thing is if Mike Hoggard is saved or not, if he is then he is a Christian brother and we have to be careful what we say about him, he speaks well and then says something bizarre about Christmas, well i know there are people that enjoy his DVD's and if he is preaching rightly from the word of God then we shouldn't be worried.
Report Spam   Logged
Degruix

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2011, 01:39:40 pm »

I certainly would never hold to the claim that Scott is infallible. If you don't like a particular teaching of his what do you benefit from "Flaming" him? There are many of his teaching I was not led or interested in listening to. My point to you was that someone else may find benefit even where we do  not. It is selfish to expect that everything should be for us.

My point was and is, constant repetition and lack of fact checking make what could be a excellent teaching almost useless.

While your point that a new listener would not mind the repetition is true, the asinine "facts" such as microwaves changing H2O into something other than H2O will hurt Scott's ability to garner new listeners. 

As for my flaming Scott, until it was renamed, this forum was for the discussion of Scott Johnson's audios.

Discussion equals opinion, I gave my opinion and I stand by it. I hope Scott will improve his teachings but they seem to be degrading, not improving.
Report Spam   Logged
seekingtheanswers

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2011, 11:31:21 am »

i listen to hoggard from time to time. though i don't think he's a wolf in sheep's clothing. i glean.  with so few bible teachers and pastors to learn from, all i can do is glean.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2011, 11:34:53 am »

i listen to hoggard from time to time. though i don't think he's a wolf in sheep's clothing. i glean.  with so few bible teachers and pastors to learn from, all i can do is glean.

I haven't listened to Hoggard in awhile - but yes, while the word of God comes FIRST(bible, of course), there's just no churches around here anymore that preaches the truth, it's just a GRAVEYARD in those areas, which is why I too like to listen to a few pastors, watchmen, etc online every week(which preach truth, that is).
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2011, 03:48:32 am »

Well the sorry thing is that there is no link to this forum from the www.contendingfortruth.com website anymore. It is like we his regular listeners dont matter anymore? Cry Anyway it came to my mind and i thought i would mention it. This forum has come up with some things that Dr Johnson has included in his teachings. This forum is important because it allows us Christians from different places to connect and discuss the teachings of Dr Johnson and other end time events. I say it was a poor decision to remove the link to here. Maybe someone can change their mind and place it there again. There are no other links to this website?? (apart from web search)
Report Spam   Logged
akfools
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2011, 04:30:16 am »

I see it as a good decision on Scott's part. This forum is not accountable to him. He does not even use this forum and for him to blindly endorse it is not wise. He had been sending people here for fellowship but there has been enough division and bickering here to disqualify it as that.  He does not want to be involved in this stuff. Put yourself in his shoes. Better yet put yourself in Dok's shoe's in having the responsibility to operate this forum under the headship of Christ. It is not an easy undertaking.
I have heard Steve Quayle say that Christians were some of the meanest people he had ever met and that is why he quit participating in forums.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2011, 05:36:55 am »

Yes, Christians on forums can come across as quite mean. Im guilty of it myself, and have often thought of just quieting the forum scene. Scott has mentioned that he quite the forums years ago for the same reason. I dont know why he took the link down this time, im not asking either. I do know he gets frustrated when something goes on here and someone runs and tells him that people on the forum are not taking his view on something or what not.

Its not really that big of a deal, people are going to disagree with each other. There is no way around it, you can take many Doctrines and see different view points, but there is no reason the get mad and flustered. Sometimes one person might not understand the doctrine or has been taught differently, and we all do not like when we are corrected on an issue. It is usually pride that gets our dander up. Im guilty myself.

People are allowed a different opinion, right or wrong the choices we make our are own and ultimately we are responsible for our selves.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 04:14:54 am by Dok » Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2011, 03:26:01 am »

I have heard Steve Quayle say that Christians were some of the meanest people he had ever met and that is why he quit participating in forums.

Matthew 13:
20 But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it;
21 Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or PERSECUTION ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.

Mark 4:
16 And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladness;
17 And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or PERSECUTION ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.

Matthew 13:
23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

Better yet put yourself in Dok's shoe's in having the responsibility to operate this forum under the headship of Christ. It is not an easy undertaking.

Quite true
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2011, 09:45:03 am »

Yes, it seems like Churchianity by and large today is apathetic to alot of issues. I don't know how high the level of their apathy is, but yeah, it seems pretty cold.

It's as if they're always about "me, me, and me". They may seem like nice people, but ultimately, it's as if they feel the ultimate end is "What does God have in store for ME?".

And I can't tell you how much more emphasis they put on "tithe" giving than on discernment on major issues.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2011, 03:27:09 am »

Matthew 24:
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Yeah people are pretty selfish these days and we Christians have to be loving. We can show love in many different ways, the thing for the Christian is can they still love people eventhough they get rejected and ignored alot? Jesus was loving people even when He was on the cross, He knew that the people didn't know what they were doing and He gave His life for anyone who wants to believe in Him. Can we leave our comforts and travel and give the good news of the Gospel to people? God looks at the heart i believe that i have love for others, love big enough to tell them the truth.
Report Spam   Logged
Overcast

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2011, 10:59:29 am »

Yes, Christians on forums can come across as quite mean. Im guilty of it myself, and have often thought of just quieting the forum scene. Scott has mentioned that he quite the forums years ago for the same reason. I dont know why he took the link down this time, im not asking either. I do know he gets frustrated when something goes on here and someone runs and tells him that people on the forum are not taking his view on something or what not.

Its not really that big of a deal, people are going to disagree with each other. There is no way around it, you can take many Doctrines and see different view points, but there is no reason the get mad and flustered. Sometimes one person might not understand the doctrine or has been taught differently, and we all do not like when we are corrected on an issue. It is usually pride that gets our dander up. Im guilty myself.

People are allowed a different opinion, right or wrong the choices we make our are own and ultimately we are responsible for our selves.

And some may find a post, even one they argue about - might sink home with them at some point.. and change their life.
Report Spam   Logged

... knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.”  (2 Peter 3)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: