End Times and Current Events
April 19, 2024, 09:21:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Next Pope

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Next Pope  (Read 643 times)
akfools
« on: October 13, 2011, 04:08:00 pm »

The Next Pope

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

PeanutGallery

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 08:23:49 pm »

video 7 and 10 are blocked due to some legal issues; is there another place to view those videos.
Good stuff; missing the part about 10 horns in Rev 17 from video 10
Report Spam   Logged
akfools
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 10:30:38 pm »

Sorry, I couldn't find it anywhere else.
Report Spam   Logged
PeanutGallery

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 08:42:55 am »

What do the ten horns represent in video 10?
Video 9 explained the 7 seven heads, and was just about to explain the ten horns.
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2011, 08:50:44 am »

What do the ten horns represent in video 10?
Video 9 explained the 7 seven heads, and was just about to explain the ten horns.

I saw this film in its entirety(including the parts that are now taken down), but it was last Spring.

Honestly, I can't remember b/c it's been awhile.

Report Spam   Logged
seekingtheanswers

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2011, 12:04:55 pm »

click on the youtube link then go to the user's page. thats what i did so that i could just select the playlist. the  10 horns represent the 10 toes, the 10 kingdoms. these videos show how antichrist is both a system and a person. i found these videos very interesting. just makes me want to read the book of Revelations myself.
Report Spam   Logged
akfools
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2011, 02:13:39 am »

just makes me want to read the book of Revelations myself.

I hope you read the book of Revelations yourself! Grin

I had no problem viewing part 7 or 10. Huh

Report Spam   Logged
akfools
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2011, 03:37:18 am »

I dont like that they used Walter Veith in this presentation.  Huh

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Seventh-Day%20Adventist/walter_veith_heretic.htm
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2011, 06:40:32 am »

Does anyone know who is the guy talking that starts out the doc or what presentaion that is?
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2011, 08:50:50 am »

Does anyone know who is the guy talking that starts out the doc or what presentaion that is?

Alexander Scourby(I think that's how it's spelled) - I have the audio KJV where he's the voice reading the passages. Personally, I find his voice kinda freakish, however, this is the only audio KJV I could find.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2011, 09:02:09 am »

Alexander Scourby(I think that's how it's spelled) - I have the audio KJV where he's the voice reading the passages. Personally, I find his voice kinda freakish, however, this is the only audio KJV I could find.

uhm, no thats not him.  Huh thats not even close.  Shocked

Im thinking its David Asscherick, who is also SDA, and fits with the theme of the presentation.
Report Spam   Logged

PeanutGallery

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2011, 09:22:50 am »

I had no problem viewing part 7 or 10. Huh
I get this message:
This video contains content from National Geographic, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that.

Tell me about the ten horns.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 09:24:46 am by PeanutGallery » Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2011, 09:29:02 am »

I get this message:
This video contains content from National Geographic, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that.

Tell me about the ten horns.

I watched part 7 just fine. It stated that the 10 horns were the original 10 tribes that made up the roman empire in europe. Try here for part 7
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=EA8DA04FB884E48D
Report Spam   Logged

PeanutGallery

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2011, 10:32:17 am »

I watched part 7 just fine. It stated that the 10 horns were the original 10 tribes that made up the roman empire in europe.
That'll work; in line with the ten toes.

Same error message; OK, though, I got my response to ten horns = ten toes.
Thanks
Report Spam   Logged
akfools
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2011, 08:55:39 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2011, 07:06:21 am »

his name keeps getting thrown out there as the next pope. That video could have done with out half of that occultic images.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: