End Times and Current Events
April 29, 2016, 09:01:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

TBN Host Paul Crouch Jr. Leaving Network for Other Ministry Work

Shoutbox
April 28, 2016, 02:32:15 am Christian40 says: Isaiah 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: 2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD; Zechariah 3:8 Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.
April 22, 2016, 01:59:14 am Christian40 says: Proverbs 18:24 A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.
April 18, 2016, 09:09:27 am 1st Peter 2:11-12 says: "The prevailing idea seems to be, that I come to God and ask Him for something that I want, and that I expect Him to give me that which I have asked. But this is a most dishonouring and degrading conception. The popular belief reduces God to a servant, our servant: doing our bidding, performing our pleasure, granting our desires. No, prayer is a coming to God, telling Him my need, committing my way unto the Lord, and leaving Him to deal with it as seemeth Him best."

~ Arthur Pink, "The Sovereignty of God"
April 18, 2016, 03:57:30 am Christian40 says: 2 Thessalonians 2:16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, 17 Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.
April 14, 2016, 05:34:07 pm 1st Peter 2:11-12 says: "Enemies seek to destroy faith and produce doubt. They seek to destroy hope and produce despair. They seek to destroy humility and produce pride. They seek to destroy peace and produce bitterness and malice. They seek to prevent our enjoyment of heavenly things by getting us unduly occupied with earthly things. Their attack is not upon the body, but upon the soul."

~ Arthur Pink, "Practical Christianity"
March 30, 2016, 03:19:33 am Christian40 says: The Bible refutes a flat earth so how can anyone take it seriously
March 28, 2016, 08:02:04 pm Mark says: Benny is talking flat earth?
March 28, 2016, 07:57:41 am 1st Peter 2:11-12 says: Can anyone believe this flat earth nonsense is getting taken seriously nowdays? Seriously - NOT ONCE did I ever hear anyone utter this on "Christian" television for years and years. Not Paul Crouch, Benny Hinn, Joyce Meyer, or whoever.

Isaiah 66:1  Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
Isa 66:2  For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.

March 14, 2016, 01:15:58 am Christian40 says: Psalms 90:10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.
look what it says "and we fly away." Sounds like the rapture to me Praise God !!
February 09, 2016, 12:47:32 am Christian40 says: Praise be to God !!
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TBN Host Paul Crouch Jr. Leaving Network for Other Ministry Work  (Read 639 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2011, 07:47:30 am »

TBN Host Paul Crouch Jr. Leaving Network for Other Ministry Work

Paul Crouch Jr. has announced that he is leaving Trinity Broadcasting Network to pursue other ministry opportunities.

The announcement of Crouch’s departure was issued through a memo that was circulated to employees on Monday afternoon, according to Charisma News.

TBN national spokesman Colby May confirmed the news through a short statement. "Paul Jr. has resigned from the organization to pursue other ministry work," May said. "A memo was circulated yesterday at the network advising people that he is leaving. I don’t know the specifics of his ministry plans."

http://www.christianpost.com/news/tbn-host-paul-crouch-jr-leaving-network-for-other-ministry-work-58000/

Wouldnt it be nice if he got saved and left for real work for the Lord
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Social Buttons

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 12:26:25 pm »

Paul Crouch Jr. Accepts Position at The Word Network

Just weeks after Paul Crouch, Jr. left the television network his parents pioneered 38 years ago, the mystery surrounding the “new opportunities” that enticed him is solved.

Crouch is joining The Word Network, the largest African American religious network in the U.S. Crouch gave up his position as vice president and chief of staff at TBN to serve as director of project development at the network.

“I look forward to working with Paul to help expand The Word Network throughout the Christian community,” says The Word Network CEO Kevin Adell. Crouch was not immediately available for comment.

http://www.charismanews.com/us/32309-paul-crouch-jr-accepts-position-at-the-word-network?
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: