End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 12:34:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The green horse of revelation

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The green horse of revelation  (Read 568 times)
Lisa
« on: October 21, 2011, 03:22:46 pm »

I dont rate this guy very highly BUT i was interested in this email RE prophesy regarding Arab spring...

Have the 2nd and 3rd Horses of Revelation Been Released ?

The following is not doctrine or theology - it is just something I see as a possibility - something to think about  .........  The world is going mad, or perhaps I should say, it has already gone mad !   Rebellion and violence is breaking out, not just in the Middle East with the 'Arab Spring', but now it has hit Israel, the UK, Greece, and Italy with the 'Occupy Wall St' protests.  The social rebellion in Israel didn't turned violent but it definately did in the UK and Greece.  A few weeks ago we saw London and other cities in the UK burning in a way that hasn't been seen since the days of the nightly German bombardment during World War II.   This past weekend we saw violence in the UK and Italy, and it looks like it is spreading.  

Are you, like me, asking yourself "what is behind this wave of rebellion and violence ? "  I believe we may well be witnessing the release of the 2nd horse of Revelation 6:3-4   When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, "Come and see."  Another horse, fiery Red , went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the Earth  ......  
It seems to me that peace is indeed being taken from the Earth  - by someone or something.  If that is the case the this is just the beginning of what we will see begin to spread across the western nations in the months ahead.  The western world is reaping what it has sowed for the last 40 years. The late 1960's saw the beginning of a major move away from living by Biblical principles.  This ever increasing slide away from the God of Israel's foundation for good and healthy living resulted in abortion on demand, rampant sexual immorality and homo-sexuality, and general rebellion against the authorities. In most western countries, ungodly behaviour is now totally acceptable. It seems that when the 'crowd'  is not happy about something, their automatic reaction is to resort to animalistic, violent behaviour, as we recently witnessed in Athens, the UK and Italy.  And it is prophecied to get much worse before it gets better !  Is the Red horse galloping out there in the world today ?

As well as the Red Horse possibly having been released, the Green Horse may have also been released.  This may have been hidden by a blatant wrong translation of the verse in  Revelation  6:8   So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.  (NKJ)   The 3rd horse has been translated as the Pale Horse, but I was recently alerted to the fact that the word in the original Greek text is  Chloros which unmistakeably means Green.  I am sure that many of you know that green is a primary colour in Islam.   The lighting on the mineret is Green, there is a green stripe on the flag of most Islamic countries, and Hamas and Hizbollah terrorists wear green masks. Green seems to be the colour of Islam.   The question must be asked. "How and/or why did Chloros get translated as Pale in almost every Bible version ? "

Contrary to what many politicians try to tell us, Islam is NOT a peacful religion.  There are tens of thousands of families who have lost loved ones over the last 30 years, at the hands of Islamic terrorists.  Almost every conflict on the planet over the last 40 years has had Islam on one side of it.  With the recent change of leadership in Egypt and Turkey, the present state of peace with Israel with those countries is  under threat and odds are that a major Middle East war is imminent.  Is the Green horse also galloping out there in the world today ?

Is it later than we think ?   Either way, its time to increase our zeal for the lost  - Share the Good News with someone today.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 03:56:23 pm »

I'll admit that I myself sometimes flirt with the idea that the 1st 5 seals in Rev have already been broken OR are released RIGHT BEFORE the great tribulation starts. No, I'm not saying I am 100% right about this, but just saying I toy with this idea in my head from time to time.

Either way, we are seeing a PREVIEW of what's really to come in the last chapter.

As for the color green - don't forget the "green" earth-worshipping/environmental movement which could be the foundation of the OWR. This movement obsesses over peace, peace, and peace, but absolutely hates those who disagree with them, in particular true born again Christians. Let's not forget too Nazi Germany and all its blind-following lukewarm churches embraced the "green" movement, as well as the Emergent Church movement today. AND, what color is our USA paper money that is printed unlimitedly? GREEN.

Report Spam   Logged
PeanutGallery

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 05:10:20 pm »

This may have been hidden by a blatant wrong translation of the verse in  Revelation  6:8   So I looked, and behold, a pale horse.
What if someone else states that the correct rendering should be 'yellowish pale'?
Safer to stick with 'pale' of the KJB.
Rev 6:8  And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

G5515
χλωρός
chlōros
Thayer Definition:
1) green
2) yellowish pale
Part of Speech: adjective
A Related Word by Thayer’s/Strong’s Number: from the same as G5514
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: