End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 05:13:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Hi there from Australia Some Questions If I May!.

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi there from Australia Some Questions If I May!.  (Read 2090 times)
existenchristau

View Profile
« on: December 21, 2010, 10:55:30 pm »

Hi there just found this fora, i was lead to it after watching Keith Thompsons Aqarious Age of Evil which i ordered from hourofthetime.com which has lead me over the last six months or so to start investigating some of the obscure identities in the doco e.g  Chris White, keith thompson, constance cumbey  and ofcause Scott Johnson.
I still know very little about Scott Johnson or chris white or keith Thompson as i have not seen any bios on any of them yet only the fruits of their labours which so far I have been very impressed by, however can anyone else fill me in on where i can find more detailed bio on all three figures.
 This might look like an obvious question to some of you however being in Australia i only come across them by chance youtube clips also recently found their personal websites which dont really give me a much of a background of any of the three since all seemed to be linked via the doco i assume they all share a close working relationship would that be right?.Maybe some could fill me in on what  I am missing!.
As for my personal details, i am 36 and former theology student and firm believer in Reformed Protestant theology!
While I have stated I am christian however I am very disillusioned with churches or infact most tax exempt organisations because clearly in my view they have already sold their souls to the devil, however I am hoping to converse with like minded followers of christ here as many seem to be in the same boat as me judging by the posts here!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

existenchristau

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 08:25:30 pm »

Huh I still havent got any answers to my questions  about the above people. Dont really want to share too much more until i know about more Scott Johnson.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 08:42:18 pm »

I have been listening to many of Dr Scott Johnson's audios for a few years now, he is a genuine King James Bible Christian, i recommend him to you. Listen to his testimony here, it is well worth it:

http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?page_id=1284

and scroll down to and save these:

# _My Supernatural Testimonies-1 – Scott A. Johnson – 00.mp3
# _My Supernatural Testimonies-2 – Scott A. Johnson – 00.mp3
# _MyTrip Down Charismania Lane1 – Dr. Scott Johnson – 00.mp3
# _MyTrip Down Charismania Lane2 – Dr. Scott Johnson – 00.mp3
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 08:30:31 am »

Im sorry i meant to get to this and one thing leads to another...

Scott started off as any other Christian, a non believer running from Jesus. He dabbled in the new-age cults, became a Doctor, and eventually found Jesus. He has a daughter and is a divorcee. He is a KJB believer, he does not advocate any of the modern versions. He calls himself and his calling a Watchman on the wall, one who is called to warn people of the coming Judgements of God. And he does a very fine job at this.

He started the End-times and Current-events back in 2006, a weekly teaching on Biblical subjects and end times prophecy. He has recently been featured in the Documentary "Aqarious Age of Evil".

Here is Scotts main site. http://www.contendingfortruth.com/

Chris White is a born again Christian, he is the host of an internet radio program called No Where to Run, and is also a documentary maker. He was a follower of the new-age and after an exausted debate with other Christians he took them up on the cahllange to prove them wrong. During his research he came to find the truth of the Bible and accepted Jesus as his personal savior. Since then he has been an ardwent Christian apologist debating new agers and theosophists. He is firmly opposed to the Zeitgeist films and beliefs and has made many documentaries about zeitgeist and is one of the founders of the Zeitgeist Challange. A site offering a cash reward for any actual historical proof of the zeitgeist claims. So far no one has claimed the prize money. His latest film was an expose on David Icke.

Here is Chris's main site. http://conspiracyclothes.com/nowheretorun/
YouTube site, http://www.youtube.com/user/Knowwheretorun1984

Keith Thompson, he is another Born Again Christian, apologist and documentary maker. He has many sites and films. His latest film is Aqarious Age of Evil. He also regularly debates muslim beliefs and new age beliefs, and has many docs on the new age and truth movement.

Here is Keith's site: http://www.keithtruth.com/

Hope that helps some.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
existenchristau

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 05:33:46 pm »

Ok how about Keith Thompson, Chris White or even Doyel Shamley? Hard to find any info on any of these people on the web!.
As for christian docos that expose the NWO  they dont seem to have monopoly on that either recently i saw this doco "Shadow Government" although it doesnt go into the new age or any of that stuff, i found its info relating to breaches of privacy very informative it can be found here https://ww2.micahtek.com/nexolive/nShop_Detail.cfm?CFID=27392223&CFTOKEN=88185593 by this guy http://grantjeffrey.com/ how does he rate compared to Keith Thompson, Chris White etc..
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 05:38:18 pm by existenchristau » Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2011, 06:06:52 pm »

Ok how about Keith Thompson, Chris White or even Doyel Shamley? Hard to find any info on any of these people on the web!.
As for christian docos that expose the NWO  they dont seem to have monopoly on that either recently i saw this doco "Shadow Government" although it doesnt go into the new age or any of that stuff, i found its info relating to breaches of privacy very informative it can be found here https://ww2.micahtek.com/nexolive/nShop_Detail.cfm?CFID=27392223&CFTOKEN=88185593 by this guy http://grantjeffrey.com/ how does he rate compared to Keith Thompson, Chris White etc..

uhm look above?

Chris White is a born again Christian, he is the host of an internet radio program called No Where to Run, and is also a documentary maker. He was a follower of the new-age and after an exausted debate with other Christians he took them up on the cahllange to prove them wrong. During his research he came to find the truth of the Bible and accepted Jesus as his personal savior. Since then he has been an ardwent Christian apologist debating new agers and theosophists. He is firmly opposed to the Zeitgeist films and beliefs and has made many documentaries about zeitgeist and is one of the founders of the Zeitgeist Challange. A site offering a cash reward for any actual historical proof of the zeitgeist claims. So far no one has claimed the prize money. His latest film was an expose on David Icke.

Here is Chris's main site. http://conspiracyclothes.com/nowheretorun/
YouTube site, http://www.youtube.com/user/Knowwheretorun1984

Keith Thompson, he is another Born Again Christian, apologist and documentary maker. He has many sites and films. His latest film is Aqarious Age of Evil. He also regularly debates muslim beliefs and new age beliefs, and has many docs on the new age and truth movement.

Here is Keith's site: http://www.keithtruth.com/

Shadow Government was put out by Grant Jeffrey, its a very good doc, that Christians should see and heed. Its well done and studio quality. That was made off of Grant's book, Grant Jeffrey is an author, and prophecy expert. He's got some money behind him, Chris and Keith do it on their own and rely totally on donations and their own personal jobs.

Doyel Shamley

I have no idea who that is.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
existenchristau

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2011, 07:51:55 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vi3KRE5Kvo&feature=sub
Well while i did like Aquarious the age of Evil" however it seems Keith Thompson is not improving he seems to be regressing to a stage of pettyness and infighting among like minded people which appears to have no purpose other than to further divide people!.
As there is hardly any such thing as christian truther as it stands his infigting is not helping only sowing further doubts and discord.
 Why does he get into petty infighting over such small fry things as whether one is an arminian or calvinist surely this is very small fry compare to the REAL battle against the likes of sophisticated truther new agers like Tsarion or Icke i also think his rants against islam in certian other YT clips has also degenerated his mission and tend to direct people away from the real ENEMY that he himself draw attention to Aquarious the age of evil" e.g the theophists etc..
 As for Chris White and Scott Johnson, Constance cumbey they all seem pretty admirable in their own ways, and have not lost sight of their goal to expose the theosphy, seems keith simply used alot of their work paraded it as his own thats what it looks like any way.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 08:52:08 pm by existenchristau » Report Spam   Logged
ipso facto

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2011, 04:39:05 pm »

...I am hoping to converse with like minded followers of christ here as many seem to be in the same boat as me judging by the posts here!

H! Exist
Nice to see another Aussie here  Cheesy

I came across Scott's teachings a couple of years back quite by accident like yourself.
That was when the (now archived) recordings were hosted on Sermon Audio.

If I recall correctly, Scott believed that his teachings on the 501c3 issue(s) did not find favour amongst some of his contemporaries that posted there too, and was subsequently ousted with little explanation. Of course, I cannot speak for the man- that's just what I recall to the best of my recollection.

I must say that having listened to the weekly current events and dedicated studies over the last couple of years, I've found Scott Johnson to be genuinely convicted of his faith, consistent, and in no way double-minded or unstable- quite the opposite.

It goes without saying that I don't offer such to tout the man, yet instead, "...at the mouth of two or three may a thing be established."

You've probably no doubt come across die-hard Scott Johnson critics in internet-land while looking into the matter yourself. If there's anything that ought be stated here it's probably Luke 6 : 26
"Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets."

The others from the Aquarius Age of Evil doco- like yourself- I know little about, but it looks like enough has been furnished in the above posts to address that.

Anyway, I encourage you to continue steadfast in the Berean mind-set and persevere faithfully in proving all things.

Your friend, ipso  Smiley   
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2011, 08:02:11 pm »

For the most part, most ministries(but all, but the great majority) won't even touch criticizing the 501c3 poison. Alot of the watchmen/ministries I listen to(Roger Oakland, Bill Schnoebolen, Brannon House, Chris Pinto, just to name a few) haven't uttered a word about it(don't get me wrong, I really like these guys, but again, it seems like a very touchy subject to get into). Even other end times message forums I frequent don't even touch it(but instead rave about their pastors who use NEW King James versions). One time I brought it up warning about it on one of them, and that became the first time I was met with alot of hostility.

Yeah, the whole 501c3 trap has really brought churches since the 50's back into bondage. Jesus warned about playing in Caesar's court, and warned about being ignorant of Satan's devices.

As for Scott Johnson-critics? Let them - blessed are ye that are persecuted for righteousness's sake...

But yeah, amazing how we were all brainwashed under the Churchianity system that we HAD to REGULARLY BE in a CHURCH BUILDING to keep our salvation. Whatever happened to praying and reading the word of God daily? Whatever happened to the saved preaching to the lost? It's as if you go there every week, pay your 10% tithe, read whatever bible version/daily devotional for about 15 minutes a day, bring bodies into the building, and then somehow you have a one way ticket to eternal life? Where is THAT in scripture?
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2011, 04:29:32 am »

But yeah, amazing how we were all brainwashed under the Churchianity system that we HAD to REGULARLY BE in a CHURCH BUILDING to keep our salvation. Whatever happened to praying and reading the word of God daily? Whatever happened to the saved preaching to the lost? It's as if you go there every week, pay your 10% tithe, read whatever bible version/daily devotional for about 15 minutes a day, bring bodies into the building, and then somehow you have a one way ticket to eternal life? Where is THAT in scripture?

Well the way i see it is that the Lord Jesus wants a relationship with the Believer and that relationship will mean that you preach to people knowing the wonderfulness of the Saviour Lord Jesus Christ and His love that He gives to you. Well you want people to know the Lord Jesus Christ too. And you want to know God's word because Jesus speaks in it. Yes Heaven is only through the Lord Jesus and Heaven is all about the Lord Jesus Christ.

Now we have to as Christians seek answers and then with a sincere heart the Lord Jesus will show them to you in time maybe straight away or when your ready for it. Being a Christian has responsibilities. It is a privilege to be a Christian and a Christian is an ambassador for the Lord Jesus but it is all natural to a Christian when the Holy Spirit is helping you as He does.

ipso facto

Hi nice to meet you here. Smiley

About existenchristau he has not been here for awhile i dont know why maybe he will come again, anyway feel free to post something!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: