End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 08:46:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Psychiatry Exposed

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Psychiatry Exposed  (Read 2071 times)
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2011, 06:51:44 pm »

Psychiatry: No Science, No Cures

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b30iwhEw9ho&feature=related
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Gabriel
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 06:56:05 pm »

Like Autism. They have lead many flocks to believe that they are autistic.
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 07:11:35 pm »

Like Autism. They have lead many flocks to believe that they are autistic.

That and mental illnesses like autism(and other physical illnesses for that matter), NOONE IS BORN WITH! For the most part, vaccine shots, MSG in our fast-food/restaurant products, etc have played a large role in all of this.

Seriously - God's creation is precious, why on earth would he create anyone or anything with evil? The entire book of Psalms is a big example of how blessed his entire creation is. Jesus also said not to yoke with unrighteousness, so why on earth would he go back on his word?

For the most part, I'm disappointed today's "church" hasn't called out this wickedness-of course, having a 501c3 status has hindered them.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 10:08:46 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiPJ7R7p4rk&feature=share

People WAKE UP PLEASE They make up syndromes disorders, You name it. All for huge PROFITS and PLEASURE. Yes, they love watching you suffer and die, taking all your money on the way.
Psychiatry can destroy a childs education, life and future. If you have witnessed or experienced this, you are not alone. Through psychiatry's false explanations, easy-seizure (commitment) laws and depersonalizing treatments, thousands across the globe unwittingly fall into psychiatry's coercive system every day.
If your child or a child you know has been victimized by false psychiatric diagnoses such as attention deficit disorder and then forced to undergo harmful or degrading psychiatric treatment by a psychiatrist, psychologist or other mental health practitioner, CCHR is willing to listen and assist you. To protect yourself and those you love from criminal psychiatric abuse, the abuses must be reported to proper law enforcement agencies so effective action can be taken.

http://www.cchr.org/land/reportabuse/parents_and_grandparents_abuse_report.html
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2011, 10:32:11 pm »

Speaking of the Columbine shootings in 1999 - Shame on our DC politicians for putting the SOLE blame on guns and violence in the media, and NOT ONE time did they mention the pharmakia drugs those 2 boys were on.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2011, 05:32:25 am »

The Truth about Mental Disorders. Dr. John Breeding, Ph.D. psychologist discusses how mental disorders are created by the American Psychiatric Association and listed in the DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical manual of Mental Disorders. Disorders such as bipolar, ADHD, OCD, Anxiety Disorders, etc. are voted into existence by APA committees. The underlying assumption of biological psychiatry is that mental illness is biologically based despite the fact that no solid science has been able to identify biological markers for mental illnesses.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 05:34:10 am by Christian40 » Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2011, 05:37:47 am »

You go into a room by your self, and speak to some one while you pray, a psychiatrist might conclude it is delusional psychosis,
you say that this invisible force/person has guided you, made something known to you,

this can be concluded as psychotic.

you now have delusional psychosis, along with psychotic syndromes, this can then be concluded as schizophrenia. If you have mentioned you may be persecuted because of your beliefs, this can be put down as paranoia.

How your faith could be used against you. As happened in the eastern block, China and Russia.

Anti-psychiatry

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Psychiatry
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 05:41:15 am by Christian40 » Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2011, 05:41:45 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2011, 09:45:54 pm »

Hey Christian40, I have something for you. Please remind me via pm. Got home from out of town a couple of hours ago, and wanted to share this with you as it's worked wonderfully with me thus far. It's an herb supplement.

Anyhow, yeah, psychiatry is OWNED by the pharmakia giants - the psychiatrists et al pretty much take their orders from the pharmakia demons b/c they were trained to do so in med school. I remember way back in 1990, my psychiatrist had me on anaphranil b/c supposedly it was working brilliantly and the US drug companies approved it b/c of it. However, it was the worst experience I ever had.
Report Spam   Logged
2BeNoticed

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2011, 01:30:25 am »

Read about the Child sex rings that operate under the guise of psychiatry. Watch the Movie Gothika Wake up!!!!1
It all begins with them calling you crazy.......doing weird things that if you complain about them you sound crazy.
Then they have fun with you.
http://www.intmensorg.info/georgefarquhar.htm
Report Spam   Logged
2BeNoticed

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2011, 01:41:31 am »

http://www.raven1.net/mcf/pro-freedom.co.uk/index.html
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2011, 04:20:28 am »

Psychiatry is Evil!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Health_Concerns/psychiatry_is_evil.htm

Homosexuality and Psychiatry
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Sodomy/homosexuality_and_psychiatry.htm

The Illuminati and COMMUNISM!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Illuminati/illuminati_and_communism.htm

PSYCHIATRY: The Fifth Column, Inside the Church
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Believer%27s%20Corner/psychiatry_the_5th_column.htm

Psychology and Psychiatry are Bad!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Health_Concerns/psychiatry_is_bad.htm

Say NO To Psychiatry!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Health_Concerns/sntp.htm

Should Christians Go To Psychiatrists?
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Believer%27s%20Corner/should_christians_go_to_psychiat.htm

PSYCHIATRIC DRUGS Cure or Quackery?
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Health_Concerns/Pharmageddon/psychiatric_drugs.htm

Psychiatric Therapy Doesn't Work!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Health_Concerns/therapy_doesnt_work.htm
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2011, 10:51:13 pm »

After I got out of the hospital for the 1st time over 20 years ago, my brother and his friends took me to the French Quarter during Mardi Gras. We got to see the young females flash their-you-know-whats in the upper level buildings(even for you non-New Orleanians, you know what I'm talking about over what they do in the FQ during Mardi Gras), however, even at the time when I was unsaved, I found it completely disgusting.

Months later when I told my therapists about it, they were absolutely shocked b/c they thought males, young males in particular HAD TO react infatuated et al when they saw this. Next thing I knew they started drilling me with a bunch of "why" questions, that I had to make up something over how I "was pre-occupied with schoolwork" to get them off my back. Other than that, I felt as if I was treated like an abnormal, a homosexual, etc, etc.

Seriously, shame on these young ladies that glory in their own shame during Mardi Gras, and shame on the entire city for cheering them on. And worst of all, the typical psychiatrists will frown on you if you think looking at **** magazines et al are disgusting, b/c you're "not normal and not with the rest of the crowd".

Yeah, the entire mental health profession is very corrupt, and very cold to boot. Although they are handcuffed by pharmakia.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2011, 03:11:33 am »

Thanks for sharing that. The Psychiatrists cannot define what normal is, just because some people are a bit different or peculiar does not mean that they have a mental illness. Yes i have come across a psychiatrist who read a Satanic Magazine. Then there was one that said that hate was better than love. Another one blasphemed God everytime i came across him. What you may not know is that alot of psychiatrists commit suicide. From reading the Authorized King James Bible it is the devils at work. Psychiatrists dont believe in devils from what i know.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2011, 12:10:05 pm »

Was at the school cafeteria yesterday, and saw a group of boys sitting down, and one of the boys was loud and extremely talkative. Both my parents and I knew there was something wrong with him, likely autism. We were maybe somewhat surprised b/c he was actually a handsome looking young fellow. I was also surprised the boys around him were rather kind and patient when he was acting this way.

Was wondering if this would be a good idea in the future if we see this - have some info ready on vaccine shots/evil of pharmakia, etc, as well as a gospel tract to give. In this situation, I would probably have asked one of the other boys in the group to step aside so he could see this stuff.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2011, 04:20:05 am »

You know the truth about Psychiatry, i see that you intend to tell the truth to people and that is a good deed. Tell as many people as you can, you have the information available and God will use you to open the eyes of people who as yet do not know the answers.

i view psychiatry as misinformed silliness. God has already provided remedies for good mental health in foods and herbs. Why see a doctor when there is easily help already provided out there?Huh

That was my problem at the start - a lack of knowledge, well that was when i was young so i'm not hard on myself but i did learn from my mistakes. God brought Dr Johnson along to show me things. Well there must be people there that need to hear about this.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2012, 08:36:51 pm »

C40, just hang in there, brother - we have put our faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, and it could be very soon when our corruptible bodies change into incorruptle. Jesus Christ promises us many mansions when he comes for his saints.

As for individual psychiatrists? To be frank, I'm not going to speak good of them, but at the same time, they were brainwashed heavily in their respective institutions. So it's not like we should call out each one like they're Satan and his fallen angels. I myself was deceived and brainwashed going through the public school system for many years(ie-it was a few years ago when I drank the kool-aid that I could make so much money being an Accountant  - I was in for a RUDE awakening subsequently, and I tremendously thank the Lord for getting me out of this rut, even though I rebelled against him for a good bit).

And yes, either way, everyone in the psychiatry industry likely has taken the mark of the beast already(if you know what I mean here...), along with all the corporate 501c3 pastors in America. IMHO, they've been given over unto strong delusion the minute they decided to put a career into this profession.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2012, 03:35:44 am »

Amen i have put my faith and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ, nothing is too hard for Him. As for mansions in Heaven WoW. I hope i'm in the same gold street as yourself and the other Christians on here. Grin The thing is that God chose what spirit to give me and my life that i have lived no person could have lived the same life as me. Cheesy

PSALM 119:
104 Through thy precepts I get UNDERSTANDING: therefore I hate every false way.

1 JOHN 5:
20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an UNDERSTANDING, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

PHILIPPIANS 4:
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all UNDERSTANDING, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

And yes, either way, everyone in the psychiatry industry likely has taken the mark of the beast already(if you know what I mean here...)

As they are doing the work of Satan they will have no qualms about taking the mark of the beast, if they dont take it, they dont have a job! Can they imagine that one?

along with all the corporate 501c3 pastors in America.

Maybe
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2012, 08:12:12 am »

http://biblefacts.org/cult/PH-ebk.pdf

PsychoHeresy: The Psychological Seduction of Christianity

MARTIN AND DEIDRE BOBGAN

TABLE OF CONTENTS
PART ONE: PSYCHOSEDUCTION...................... 7
1. Leaven in the Loaf............................................... 9
2. Psychology as Religion...................................... 17
3. Science or Pseudoscience?................................. 33

PART TWO: PSYCHOTHEOLOGY...................... 49
4. Promises, Promises, Promises.......................... 51
5. Amalgamania..................................................... 61
6. “A Way That Seemeth Right”.......................... 113
7. Broken Cisterns or Living Waters?................ 129

PART THREE: PSYCHOBABBLE..................... 145
8. The Misnomer of Mental Illness..................... 147
9. Mental Illness by Ballot.................................. 155
10. Disease, Diagnosis, and Prognosis................ 159
11. The Labeling Game....................................... 167
12. Mental Illness or Irresponsibility................. 173

PART FOUR: PSYCHOQUACKERY................. 181
13. Is Psychotherapy a Panacea?........................ 183
14. Is Psychotherapy a Palliative’?..................... 201
15. Is Psychotherapy a Placebo?......................... 211
16. The Emperor’s New Clothes.......................... 217

PART FIVE: THE PSYCHOLOGICAL WAY
OR THE SPIRITUAL WAY?............................... 227
17. “Choose You This Day”.................................. 229
18. Beyond Counseling........................................ 253
19. The True Vine................................................ 267

Notes..................................................................... 271

Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2012, 08:21:13 am »

^^^

Yes, it has infiltrated Christianity - I saw a Charles Stanley preaching a sermon on discouragement recently, and while he didn't come off as trying to intentionally deceive anyone, nonetheless, he oozed in some secular psychology teachings through it.(Personally, I don't think Stanley is some NWO-wolf, however, over time when his ministry has expanded, he has let some false teachings and bad people infiltrate his walls, and the fruits has shown)

It just seems like on the pulpits today, pastors, albeit unknowingly, end up oozing in alot of secular psychology Carl Jungian teachings.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2012, 03:05:21 am »

Sounds like a good PDF, will read it Cool

And yes, either way, everyone in the psychiatry industry likely has taken the mark of the beast already(if you know what I mean here...), along with all the corporate 501c3 pastors in America. IMHO, they've been given over unto strong delusion the minute they decided to put a career into this profession.

Well the best thing that those people who work in that career can do is to come out and expose it and educate people so that they stay away from it. That's the thing a career can well be a trap. People put God, family and friends above their career and it is sad that people would do that.

I know God sends strong delusion on people in this case it is strong not just ordinary delusion.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2013, 06:32:09 am »

"When the American Psychiatric Association releases its new Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders — DSM-5 — this weekend, lots of journalists and commentators will refer to it as "psychiatry's bible."

That's a term that makes the manual's authors and other mental experts cringe.

"Bible implies that it's been handed down by some deity as the absolute truth," says , a psychiatrist at Columbia University who's had a hand in the past two revisions of the DSM. "We don't consider this to be a bible. It's a guidebook."

Dr. , director of the National Institute of Mental Health, also wants people to know the DSM isn't some sacred text. "It's a dictionary, not a bible," he says.

The DSM has taken on biblical proportions over the years because its list of several hundred disorders is often used to decide whether a particular behavior is abnormal and insurance will cover a problem. , for example, has provoked lots of debate about new diagnoses like Binge Eating Disorder or Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder in children.

But insurance coverage and defining what's normal are not why the DSM was created. It was created to solve a communication problem.

Before DSM-III came along in 1980, "It was really chaotic," Insel says. "We had no common language" for describing mental disorders. The new manual provided clear definitions for the first time, he says, so that "when one person says major depressive disorder another person will know what that is."

Revisions since then have updated those definitions and added or eliminated diagnoses based on the latest research, First says. "The DSM is a synthesis of the best knowledge at this moment in time," he says. "So DSM-5 is the culmination of research in the past 20 years."

That makes the DSM "a tool used by clinicians to take care of patients," not a bible, First says.

Insel adds that the DSM only becomes a problem when mental health professionals forget that and start "looking at the manual instead of listening to their patients. That's never a good outcome."

http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2013/05/17/184849282/experts-agree-psychiatrys-bible-is-no-bible?ft=1&f=1003
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2013, 10:03:17 am »

John 6:27  Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.
Joh 6:28  Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
Joh 6:29  Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2013, 04:25:09 am »

Thank you Jesus for those verses. They also apply to what a person is suppose to do in general in this world; "the work of an evangelist". That is the "good work".
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2015, 01:02:36 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: