End Times and Current Events
April 18, 2024, 11:50:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Falling Away

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Falling Away  (Read 34261 times)
Kilika
« on: November 04, 2011, 06:42:39 am »

No words are more true BA. Thank you Jesus.

I think one of the obvious questions one should ask, is what this guy is advocating doctrinally sound?

Short answer, in my opinion, yes. Jesus did the exact same thing. Was He drinking alcohol when sitting at meat with publicans and sinners? Don't know, but even if He did, it would have been in moderation and not as a drunkard, be it beer or wine.

Believers meet wherever they meet. It's not about the place they meet, but what they do when they meet, which is fellowship. Part of this discussion I think includes...

18   For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it. 
19   For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you. 
20   When ye come together therefore into one place, [this] is not to eat the Lord's supper. 
21   For in eating every one taketh before [other] his own supper: and one is hungry, and another is drunken. 
22   What? have ye not houses to eat and to drink in? or despise ye the church of God, and shame them that have not? What shall I say to you? shall I praise you in this? I praise [you] not. 
23 ¶ For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the [same] night in which he was betrayed took bread: 
24   And when he had given thanks, he brake [it], and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me. 
25   After the same manner also [he took] the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink [it], in remembrance of me. 
26   For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come. 
27 ¶ Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink [this] cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. 
28   But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of [that] bread, and drink of [that] cup. 
29   For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body. 
30   For this cause many [are] weak and sickly among you, and many sleep. 
31   For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged. 
32   But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world. 
33   Wherefore, my brethren, when ye come together to eat, tarry one for another. 
34   And if any man hunger, let him eat at home; that ye come not together unto condemnation. And the rest will I set in order when I come. 
1 Corinthians 11:18-34 (KJB)

Thank you Jesus.

And notice verse 32. Is that not proof salvation cannot be lost? What father doesn't chasten their child? Though the kid acts up, they are still a son.

"And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with [him], that we may be also glorified together." Romans 8:17 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: