End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 05:21:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Testimony: '**** no excuse for abortion'

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Testimony: '**** no excuse for abortion'  (Read 105 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: November 02, 2011, 07:58:04 am »

Testimony: '**** no excuse for abortion'

In moving testimony, a **** victim has spoken out in favor of Mississippi's proposed Personhood Amendment.

If approved by voters next Tuesday (Nov. 8), the constitutional amendment (Initiative 26) would ban abortion except to save the life of the mother, and it would ban cloning. The issue has spawned heated debate in the Magnolia State over recent weeks -- a debate that has brought to light significant out-of-state financial backing from Planned Parenthood affiliates across the country.

During a Yes on 26 press conference Monday in Jackson, Ashley Sigrest of Brandon, Mississippi, provided dramatic and spontaneous testimony as she introduced herself as a "survivor of ****" who chose to end the resulting pregnancy 13 years ago.

"My **** was nothing compared to what I did to my child," she stated to the gallery. "What my rapist did to me does not compare to what I chose to do to my baby ... out of shame, out of guilt, out of fear because of what a man did to me. **** is no excuse for abortion." (Watch her complete testimony in the video to the right, beginning at 0:38)

In an interview Tuesday with OneNewsNow, Sigrest shared that upon discovering she was pregnant from the **** -- which occurred just before her 18th birthday -- she went to an abortion clinic for counseling.

"And [the clinic worker] just kind of looked at me and was looking at the papers she had and said 'Okay, I just need you to sign this right here,'" she recalls. "And it was just a piece of paper saying I understood the procedure, and she told us we were going to watch a video about what was going to happen -- and that was it."

According to Sigrest, the clinic worker offered no counseling. "She never asked if I wanted to report what happened to me. She never asked if I needed to talk to someone else," she says. "That was it."

Following the abortion, Sigrest went through despair and depression, a period including abuse of alcohol, knowing she had destroyed a human life. As she shared during the press conference, she tells OneNewsNow that relief only came after accepting Jesus as her Savior through a crisis pregnancy center.

"And from that moment on I told God that he could use me in any way he wanted to to share my story -- because women need to know the abortion is not the end," she emphasizes. "After you have the abortion you're going to spend so much more time in depression once you've realized what you've done."

As for the rapist, Sigrest says she prays for him every day. And when asked how she will vote on the amendment next Tuesday? "I am going to vote yes -- very proudly and very loudly -- on 26."

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/Default.aspx?id=1469894
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: