End Times and Current Events
April 20, 2024, 06:39:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

DATING WEBSITE for KJV Christian Singles

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DATING WEBSITE for KJV Christian Singles  (Read 3704 times)
akfools
« on: November 03, 2011, 08:26:29 pm »

KING JAMES BIBLE SINGLES

http://kingjamesbiblesingles.wall.fm/

« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 07:25:29 am by Jim » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 10:11:49 pm »

Eh, can't say I agree with this one - for the most part, I really like Bryan's stuff, and I'm sure his friend he's doing a favor here for is honest and genuine, but him using facebook to do this is a big no-no. Facebook is pretty much a puppet of Big Brother. And dating sites in general(whether good or bad) aren't a good idea to search through for your significant other either. Would be much better to initially meet anyone face to face.

As for finding a significant other - Thy Will be Done, Oh Lord - if the Lord findeth me a wife, then his will be done, if his will is for me to be single, then his will be done.

Rom 8:28  And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 05:41:10 am »

Scripture terlls me that no matter what state I am in, that I should be content with such things as I have, so looking for a wife isn't being content as I understand it.

26   I suppose therefore that this is good for the present distress, [I say], that [it is] good for a man so to be. 
27   Art thou bound unto a wife? seek not to be loosed. Art thou loosed from a wife? seek not a wife. 
28   But and if thou marry, thou hast not sinned; and if a virgin marry, she hath not sinned. Nevertheless such shall
have trouble in the flesh: but I spare you. 
29   But this I say, brethren, the time [is] short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none; 
30   And they that weep, as though they wept not; and they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and they that buy, as though they possessed not; 
31   And they that use this world, as not abusing [it]: for the fashion of this world passeth away. 
32   But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord:
33   But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please [his] wife.
1 Corinthians 7:26-33 (KJB)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 05:54:19 am by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 05:49:07 am »

really? dating websites? come on people... this is an endtimes site.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Kilika
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2011, 06:03:29 am »

"better to marry than to burn"? Scripture does address that. But again, it's spiritual. Spiritually, we are to be married to Jesus Christ, and doing so we don't burn! THAT is suppose to be the focus of that verse. It's not really addressing the carnal aspect. But even so, those that look at it from a literal perspective, Jesus still has mercy in saying how we should be in the flesh. Content. To desire a wife or husband is to say you aren't satified with your present state. Is that of faith?

"Let every man be fully persuaded..."
Report Spam   Logged
Ford
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2011, 09:40:16 am »

"better to marry than to burn"? Scripture does address that. But again, it's spiritual. Spiritually, we are to be married to Jesus Christ, and doing so we don't burn! THAT is suppose to be the focus of that verse. It's not really addressing the carnal aspect. But even so, those that look at it from a literal perspective, Jesus still has mercy in saying how we should be in the flesh. Content. To desire a wife or husband is to say you aren't satified with your present state. Is that of faith?

"Let every man be fully persuaded..."

I disagree. I am actually thankful for the website, because at the very least I can get fellowship out of it, but also you say not to look for a wife. I had a friend tell me a few weeks back about some Christian's children that said they were waiting for the right one to come to them (meaning the right wife, or husband) but the problem with that is they are not going out so they can meet that person, and there all in like their mid 20s now.

Its like these people think their husband, or wife will come riding on a white horse like some prince, or something as he put it. Not going to happen like that. You have to put effort, and work into finding a wife, while at the same time allowing the Lord to bring one to you. I imagine its easier for people who are married to say that too, and can throw that scripture around about being content, but God never condemns anyone for getting married, or wanting to get married.

I think your taking that scripture out of context in regard to this issue Kilika. Yes were supposed to be content, but at the same time God even gave commandments to get married...all the way back to the Garden of Eden.

Genesis 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. KJB

I Corinthians 7:9 But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn. KJB

I Corinthians 7:28 But and if thou marry, thou hast not sinned; and if a virgin marry, she hath not sinned. Nevertheless such shall have trouble in the flesh: but I spare you. KJB

I Corinthians 7:36 But if any man think that he behaveth himself uncomely toward his virgin, if she pass the flower of [her] age, and need so require, let him do what he will, he sinneth not: let them marry. KJB

I Timothy 5:14 I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary to speak reproachfully. KJB

I Timothy 4:1-3 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; Forbidding to marry, [and commanding] to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. KJB

Your not supposed to forbid to marry. This issue really burns my britches as some might put it, when someone speaks about it, but doesn't know the issue fully. Really its between God, Christ, and those two people who have the Holy Ghost living inside of them whether they get married, and I don't think that's not being content as you put it. Paul said even he could have gotten married? You going to tell me he was being without contentment?

I Corinthians 9:5 Have we not power to lead about a sister, a wife, as well as other apostles, and [as] the brethren of the Lord, and Cephas? KJB

This scripture is showing Paul could have gotten married if he wanted, but chose not to. I think this is a decision God leaves up to the person. Let me ask you this...what if someone just can't get contain, is it better for them to run around fornicating grieving the Holy Ghost, and than being chastened for it, or for them to marry. The family unit, and house, and home is under so much attack now days that we as Christians should be encouraging other Christians to get married! not forbidding them and helping the enemies efforts.

Your just playing right into their whole depopulation agenda they want when you do that. Don't get me wrong...marriage is not for everyone, but I believe just cause you get married does not make you not content. Just silly to me to think that. Wish I could have provided more scriptures, but you get the idea.

That's my two cents anyways.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2011, 01:12:11 pm »

Yes, I'm afraid I do get the idea!

Firstly, why are you so defensive? Secondly, why are you suggsting that I am forbidding to marry? I never said any such thing.

More correctly, what I am suggesting is that people be persuaded in their own minds. Did you not read the very last sentence of my post? You do realize that is a direct quote from scripture don't you? How is that forbidding?

I did no different that what brother Paul did when he penned those words. The exhortation is to remain as you are, being content. If your not content, then that means you believe that Jesus isn't providing enough for you. What else could it be?

Your missing the whole point. It is the Spirit within us that drives the believer. If we listent ot the SPirit, we WILL be content with such thigns as we have. It is when we step outside the Spirit that we fall for the lusts of the flesh. This is the very reason scripture says...

"[This] I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh." Galatians 5:16 (KJB)

"[There is] therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit." Romans 8:1 (KJB)

People are more than free to marry. Nothing, nor no one is forbidding them, and in fact they are encourage to marry if they find they cannot contain themselves carnally.

THese people you mention that are waiting for the Lord to send spouses, I gather you think they are wrong. So I take it you think it's not possible for God to send them somebody?

Not going to happen like that. You have to put effort, and work into finding a wife, while at the same time allowing the Lord to bring one to you

Not going to happen eh? Try telling God that! "With men it is impossible..."

"And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men [it is] impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." Mark 10:27 (KJB)

I'll believe God rather than you, nothing personal mind you.

But the real issue with what you said is the part where your going to "allow" the Lord to do something. Interesting. I wasn't aware that we are able to tell God what to do and when to do it. That to me is a false doctrine born out of a "works" mentality, one that puts people back under bondage when Jesus set us free.

I ask, if the Lord can bring one to me, then what am I doing when He's already doing it? Don't you see a contradiction there? Do we not pray "thy will be done"? I do, and so it is.

But this one really needs addressing...
I imagine its easier for people who are married to say that too, and can throw that scripture around about being content,

So now you're resorting to accusing me of throwing scripture around? Have I become your enemy that I now deserve curses instead of blessings?

"Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be." James 3:10 (KJB)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 01:14:40 pm by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2011, 05:12:00 pm »

While I don't agree with dating sites/agencies period, at the same time, this particular one at least brings up an interesting discussion to talk about.

Again, I don't endorse it, however, at the same time, KJB believers may be hard to find around your area nowdays. For one, today's "church" doesn't use KJB's, and they're 501c3s et al to boot. And even those church(buildings) that are KJB-only, nonetheless they have the 501c3 tag on them(with the exception of Sam Adams's).

But yeah, this is the reason why I find this particular discussion interesting - just the fact that you may not find many KJB believers in your area, or even in your entire state. Although there may be alot of them, but at the same time, they themselves are having a hard time finding other KJB believers as pretty much alot of these church buildings have abandoned this version, and alot of the believers don't want to have fellowship with KJB believers.

See where I'm trying to get at with this? Who knows? Unlike those mainstream Christian dating sites whose customers are largely lukewarm Churchianity types, this one COULD be something special, MAYBE, assuming the people et al coming in are honest about their beliefs. So if in the future these relationships turn out to be fruitful? MAYBE I might give it a try.
Report Spam   Logged
seekingtheanswers

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2011, 07:02:09 pm »

well at least its geared towards KJV bible believers. not like those other Christian dating sites where Christian could mean anything these days.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2011, 07:47:27 pm »

well at least its geared towards KJV bible believers. not like those other Christian dating sites where Christian could mean anything these days.

We'll see how it goes - yes, it is interesting. My mom commented to me years ago that the modern day children that marry that come from Christian families haven't been all that. You have Christian parents who's children married into other faiths, or into other unbelievers altogether. It was a few years ago when CNN did a segment on "modern" Christianiaty, and they profiled one young couple who left the Christian faith after high school, then after college when they got married and had a family, they started attending a unitarian church. Basically CNN, although not directly, but via subliminal messages ended up painting Christianity in a bad light, and that couple in a sympathetic light.
Report Spam   Logged
B4Real

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2011, 11:32:52 am »

I don't know about christian dating sites, it's kinda like using the world's method to find a spouse, but I can see where people get desparate, being 22 and single. But i checked it out and it's not too much different than other sites. The women are loaded with makeup in vanity poses and the men take pics in ganster poses as well. If i were to make a dating site, I would still be more strict than just KJV only, cus remember the FIBs? It would be a KJV only, anti-fiction, anti-television, anti-internet, anti-music, anti-mall, anti-vanity, anti-birth control, anti-alcholic restaurant, anti-knee length skirt, anti-school outside the home (no wait-anti-Abeka). It would be called the "Anti-christian dating site for those who are against dating sites, but are desperate". I wouldn't have many members.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2011, 02:44:04 am »

I think these days it is getting harder for Christians to operate away from the world. If one gets a Christian wife then one has to bring up children into this world and to do that one would need a decent job and one would have to conform to the world and think of worldly things. If it is right for you then go dating but be sure about the KJV Bible issue and being non conformed to the world. Plus Satan uses women to get men to compromise as in the case of Samson, David and Solomon. I mean they were really enthusiastic for the things of the Lord but then when the women came into the picture they were ruined in a way. I'm just looking for examples in the KJV Bible about women.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: