End Times and Current Events
April 19, 2024, 03:12:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WHY YOU SHOULD AVOID TAKING VACCINES

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY YOU SHOULD AVOID TAKING VACCINES  (Read 5081 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2016, 04:55:00 pm »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/the-hpv-vaccine-death-toll-among-young-teenage-girls-continues-its-global-rise/

The HPV Vaccine Death Toll Among Young Teenage Girls Continues It’s Global Rise

Maham said: 'I was at home when Shazel returned. She was in a really bad state. As soon as she came home my aunt put her to bed. 'My aunt gave her water so she wouldn't dehydrate. My aunt and grandmother kept checking on her. 'An hour later she went blue. She had no pulse. The paramedics were here in seven minutes but she was not responding.

5/9/16

A teenage girl has died just five days after being given the cervical cancer jab after doctors dismissed her illness as a stomach bug and even branded her a ‘lazy child’ before sending her home

“So they poured out for the men to eat. And it came to pass, as they were eating of the pottage, that they cried out, and said, O thou man of God, there is death in the pot. And they could not eat thereof.” 2 Kings 4:40 (KJV)

EDITOR’S NOTE: If you have a teenage girl, please keep in mind that for every 700,000 shots to be administered, one person will die. Thousand more will experience frightening, crippling side effects. Can you live with those odds?

Shazel Zaman, 13, was suffering with a severe headache, vomiting and dizziness after having the HPV vaccine and her symptoms became so severe that her family took her to Fairfield Hospital in Bury.

But the family claim that a doctor dismissed her condition was linked to the cervical cancer jab and sent her home citing a stomach bug. She was found collapsed and unconscious with no pulse an hour later at her home in Bury, and died in hospital four hours later.

Now Pennine Acute NHS Trust, which runs the hospital, has launched an investigation into the standard of care Shazel received at the hospital

Her family believe her death is linked directly to the cervical cancer jab. Shazel had been given her second course of the HPV vaccine at Derby High School in Bury on April 13, and fell ill just hours later. Her condition rapidly worsened and she died on April 17.

HPV Vaccine Side Effects:

More than 26 million doses of the HPV vaccine have been distributed since it was approved for females ages 9 to 26. Dr. Jon LaPook reports on the first major review of its potential side effects.

Her sister, Maham Hussain, 19, said: ‘She had the injection on the Wednesday. On Friday she was complaining of a sore arm – no swelling just redness. ‘On the Saturday she complained of a severe headache, and by the evening she was throwing up. Come Sunday she was very pale, and my aunt took her to Fairfield.

‘Whilst she was there she was in and out of consciousness. My aunt had to get a wheelchair for her. ‘She had a blood test, and her heart rate checked, and everything was said to be normal. ‘She was asked to provide a urine test and when my aunt took her to the toilet she fell to the floor, she was so drowsy.

‘My aunt took her back to the doctor and that’s when the doctor made the comment that Shazel “came across as a lazy child
”. Shazel’s aunt, Saimah Naseem, who took her to Fairfield, said she was ‘shocked’ at the comment.

HPV Vaccine Side Effects – Dr. Sherri Tenpenny

She said: ‘That was a horrible thing to say. One of the nurses also made the comment “she’s fine”.’ Maham said: ‘I was at home when Shazel returned. She was in a really bad state. As soon as she came home my aunt put her to bed.

‘My aunt gave her water so she wouldn’t dehydrate. My aunt and grandmother kept checking on her.

‘An hour later she went blue. She had no pulse. The paramedics were here in seven minutes but she was not responding.

‘At hospital it was just the machines that were keeping her alive.’

The family said that following her death she underwent a CT scan but it was unable to find a cause. They then paid £670 for an MRI scan at Oldham Royal Hospital. That too was inconclusive and an autopsy has now been carried out. However, the results will not be available for several months.

Mahan said: ‘The family strongly believe that there is a link between her death and the vaccination.

‘Before that she was perfectly normal, and active. Our own GP was really shocked that she had passed away. The reason we are speaking out is to raise awareness of what might happen. source
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: